Cassie's Findom Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Cassie goes down the findom rabbit hole.
1.6k words
4.61
3.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,662 Followers

Cassie had started writing smut online as a way to earn some extra money. Her day job didn't pay very well so her friend suggested an online side hustle. Cassie did a little research and learned that people published free smut online as a way of attracting commissions. She'd always enjoyed writing in high school and after showing some to her boyfriend, Rhys, he said she was pretty good at it. After one particularly dismal payday, she decided she had nothing to lose from trying.

Cassie was only 20, but she'd had enough sexual experiences to know how to craft a smutty story that got the blood flowing to all the right places. She spent weeks crafting story after story in all the top genres and then finally she started to publish them.

The results came faster than she'd expected. Cassie sat behind her laptop and watched excitedly as the reader count shot up. In just the first couple of hours, she hit quadruple figures. None of that translated into dollars but it showed promise and made Cassie optimistic that she would succeed if she just kept at it.

After a few months, she got her first commission. A couple of weeks later she got another. The commissions came in now and then and provided her with a little extra cash but not really enough to make a difference. They helped out with the occasional grocery shop though, which was something. That all changed when an email from Edward arrived in her inbox.

Hello Cassie,

I've been reading your work online and think you're a terrific writer. Your stories are so hot and I enjoyed them very much. I'm impressed that a girl of your age has such talent and it will only grow from here. I took a look at your profile and saw that you take commissions and I was rather hoping that you'd write a story for me of the femdom/findom genre. I can see that you haven't written in those genres before so I'm not sure if this commission is in your wheelhouse so to speak. I hope to hear from you soon.

Edward

Cassie smiled at the complimentary feedback. It gave her a thrill to think that her tapping out words on a screen could get so many men so horny. She'd been overwhelmed by all the amazing feedback that had been emailed to her and she never tired from reading it all.

Femdom was something she was familiar with, everybody who wrote smut knew what femdom was. Findom on the other hand was another matter. Cassie had never heard of the phrase before. Fin seemed to imply something aquatic involving sharks perhaps which was an odd kink but she wasn't one to kink shame.

Her boyfriend tipped back his head and let out a raucous burst of laughter when she told him what she thought findom meant. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment while she waited for him to stop mocking her and explain what it actually was.

"Financial domination, Cassie," he said, ruffling the top of her head like she was a little girl. "It's where you take control of the guy's finances and turn him into your paypig." That made much more sense than a shark kink and it would be a lot easier to write. Cassie picked up her phone and replied to Edward asking for more details on what he wanted in the story and letting him know her rate of $50 per 1000 words. His reply came the following day.

Hello Cassie,

Thank you so much for writing me back and agreeing to take my commission. Your rate is more than fair and I'll send the payment as soon as you tell me to. As for the details, I'll leave most of it up to your creative talents with just a few things that I'd love to see.

The younger the girl is than the man the hotter it will be, in her 20s would be perfect. The man should be in his 50s-60s. Being dominated by somebody so much younger would be so humiliating and hot. It would be great if she could take control of his bank accounts, force him into a cock cage, and maybe even panties. You have full creative freedom to do whatever you want with the story and I'm sure your talents will create something amazingly hot!

Edward

The payment came through that night and Cassie got straight to work. She included all the details Edward had asked for and sent him a draft of the story a few days later. To say that he liked it would have been an understatement.

OMG, that was even hotter than I expected it to be. My little cock got so hard reading that. You really are an exceptional writer. Do you think you have another chapter in you? I'd love to pay for a continuation of the story!

Thrilled with the feedback and eager to make more money, Cassie wrote Edward back right away accepting the commission and then she got to work. A few days later another happy email dropped into her inbox.

Jesus that was hot! I came so hard multiple times. You have a real talent. The idea of this kind of thing happening to me in real life make my little dicklet so hard. Do you think you could write a third chapter?

Cassie was more than willing to write a third chapter. She was enjoying the extra money rolling into her account, however, she wasn't sure what could happen in a third chapter since her knowledge of findom was sparse to say the least. She sent Edward a follow-up email asking what he'd like to see next.

Now that I think about it. How about a new story? Maybe one where an older man asks a young girl to write an erotic story and then when he tells her what kinks he wants her to include she uses the knowledge to take control of his finances. Do you think you could do that?

Cassie stared at the screen, reading and rereading the email over and over again. Was he asking her to actually do that to him or was it just a story commission? If he did want her to blackmail him into handing over his finances to her, did she think she would even be able to do that?

In all her sexual encounters she'd always played the submissive role but stepping into a more dominant role could be fun...and profitable. But if she was misreading the situation and he did just want her to write a story then attempting to dominate him might lose her a returning customer.

"You really are a silly dumdum," Rhys said after she showed him the email. "Of course he wants you to do it for real. Why else would he even read this stuff? Honesty, the guy's so pathetic he's practically begging you to turn him into his bitch."

Cassie knew that Rhys was right, what he said made too much sense and clearly this was Edward's fantasy. She thought long and hard about how to go about it and then she put her plan into action.

Hi Edward,

I'd absolutely love to write that story for you. Just send the usual payment and I'll get to work right away. Also if you could make a nice long list of all the things you'd like me to include then that would be super helpful.

Cassie xxx

Edward's reply was swift and had all the information that she needed. His payment came right after his email.

Contrary to what Rhys said, Cassie was not a dumdum. In fact, she could be incredibly smart in certain situations and when it came to being a little devious, her smarts kicked in. Every time Edward sent her a payment it included his full name and his Gmail account had a picture of his face. She opened up LinkedIn and searched his name. She saw his face on the third one down the list. Bingo.

Edward Smallwood worked as a VP of a very well-known retail corporation. She took a screenshot of his profile page and then several more of his contacts. Then she opened up her emails to reply to him.

Edward, I've changed my mind. I'm not going to write a story for you. I'm going to consider that $50 a payment for the privilege of speaking to me. I don't usually waste my time talking to pathetic little boys like you so when I do I ought to get paid for it. Take a look at the images I've attached to this email and think about what would happen if I were to send our entire email chain to all your colleagues. Imagine if the people who work for you were to find out what a little beta bitch you really are. Imagine if your boss found out. You'd be finished. From now on I'm in charge and you'll do as I say. Send me $100 to confirm your compliance immediately. If you haven't paid by this time tomorrow I'll contact the first three people in your contacts list. I bet your tiny cock is getting stiff reading this but don't let that distract you. Pay up.

Cassie xxx

Cassie paused with her thumb hovering over the send button. If she had misread the situation then this could go horribly wrong. He could call the police and report the blackmail. But if she'd gotten it right then she was at the beginning of something that could be quite fun and profitable. Feeling giddy with nerves and excitement she hit send.

Two hours later she got a notification:

$100 received from E. Smallwood.

A squeal of delight burst out of Cassie's mouth. It had worked. He'd done as she'd instructed and the first step had been taken toward total control. Cassie had a very strong feeling that she was about to have a lot of fun.

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,662 Followers