I Want More from You

Story Info
I want more money from you, and I turn this into a fun game!
1.4k words
3.83
20.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've spent the last half an hour planning the events of the evening. If everything goes to plan I will have more money in my bank account tonight and you will be satisfied, not that your pleasure matters to me. I reach across my bed and grasp at my phone which has now charged fully. I unplug it and note the time; 7:10 PM. I unlock my phone and send you a text asking if your pay check has come in. Only a couple of minutes pass before my phone is buzzing at your response.

"Yes goddess." The message reads.

"Good, send me a picture of your accounts right now paypig." I reply, giggling as I go into my en-suite and wash my face.

Within seconds of me leaving the room I hear my phone buzz on the bed. I wash my face before heading back to the bedroom. I see that you've sent me a screenshot of your bank account. I open the picture. Your current account has $1,342.12 in it, your savings account has $859.63 in it. I also notice that you have raised your credit limit on your credit card as I told you to do, your limit now at $3,000. I'm pleased with you for listening to me after our last meeting and I begin crunching some numbers on my phones calculator. I work out that I can take $1500 from you tonight, leaving you just over $700 for the month. I send you a text.

"I want you to round your current account number up to $1,500 for me paypig." I send the text, a chill running down my spine in excitement.

"Done goddess." You reply within seconds, attaching a picture which confirms that you have done what I asked.

I smile at the picture and think about whether I should let you in on the surprise that I have planned for later. I chose not to and instead write you a quick and simple reply.

"You will be at our usual gas station at 9:00pm. Do not be late." I send the message, thrilled at the thought of becoming richer in a few hours.

I decide to spend some time browsing through social media and before I know it it's already 8:30pm. In other circumstances I would be terrified at running late but on a night like this I know that you will wait until I get there so I leisurely stroll into the en-suite and take a quick shower. I then get dressed, putting on matching red lace panties and a bra as well as a pair of grey joggers, a black crop top and a pair of trainers. I'm lucky that I am a girl that only needs minimal amounts of makeup and by 9:10pm I am ready to leave. I grab my phone and purse before leaving my apartment. I hop into my car and begin the drive to our meeting point. I think about how excited I am and I can feel myself slowly starting to become wet at the thought of you standing there waiting to give me money. At around 9:35pm I pull into a parking space in front of the store that houses the gas station. I see you standing at the corner of the building, close to where the cash point is. You're dressed smartly, with a nice shirt and black skinny jeans on. I smirk to myself as you see my car pull up and I can tell that you're excited. I step out of my car and walk slowly over to you through the empty gas station. I smile warmly as I greet you.

"Good evening paypig, thank you for meeting me here tonight." I say.

"Thank you for taking my money goddess, I don't deserve it." You reply, eyes fixed firmly on the ground in front of me.

I chuckle as I silently walk around the corner to the ATM machine.

"I want the whole $1,500 from your current account first." I demand.

"Yes goddess." You say.

You begin the process of slotting your card into the machine. You enter your pin before typing in the custom amount of $1,500. Soon the ATM starts whirring mechanically and your card is ejected back into your fingers, your account now empty of the money it had held. Moments later the machine pushes out a large wad of cash. I smile as I see the 15 $100 bills escape the confines of the ATM. You take the cash into your hand before kneeling in front of me. Your eyes are focussed on my trainers as you raise the money in your palms above your head. I wait a moment, allowing you to linger in your enjoyment, before taking what is mine from your hands. I shove the money unceremoniously into my joggers pocket.

"Good paypig, you can lick the soles of my trainers as a reward for your payment." I tell you, lifting my right foot as I speak.

You dive quickly down towards the sole of my foot, the grit and dirt from my trainers sticking to your tongue. I let this go on for around 30 seconds before switching foot. Soon enough however, your time is up and I stand normally again. I motion for you to stand up and you do so, ensuring that your eyes are focussed on my shoes whilst doing so. Usually this is where I would return to my car and drive off but tonight is different.

"Paypig, you have pleased my tonight but I want to take this further. Would you like to hear what I have to offer?" I ask.

"Yes goddess." You reply simply.

"Ok. I want to add a new game to our monthly meetings. On top of the money you give me every month, I want to give you the chance to earn some fun rewards. Every month I will ask you for an extra $750, but this has to be transferred to me from your credit card only. In return I will bring something of mine along to give you. It could be some used panties, some lovely shoes for you to keep and sniff, but it could also be something rubbish like a pen or a used water bottle. So what do you think? Is this something you would be interested in?" I ask.

The silence between us is deafening, but I wait, letting you mull over my proposition. I can imagine the cogs turning in your head, weighing up the rational side of your brain telling you that $750 is a lot of money, especially on credit. But I look down and see the slight bulge in your trousers and I know that you will submit to me.

"Yes goddess, I would like to play this game." You tell me.

"Good pay pig. Since this is your first time playing I want $1,000 from your credit card now." I tell you.

I can see the glint in your eye as you fish out your credit card and repeat the process of taking out money from the ATM. Your hands grasp the money and once again you kneel in front of me. I take the money from you, shoving it in with the wad you gave me earlier. I let myself break into a wide grin as I feel the $2,500 in my pocket. You stand up and wait for me to speak. In silence I lean against the wall and take off my right shoe. I slip off my right ankle length sock. I then lift up the white sock and order you to open your mouth. I ball the sock up and shove it into your mouth roughly. I reach down and put my shoe back onto my now bare foot.

"That sock does not come out of your mouth till you get home, understood?" I ask.

You nod in silence, eyes trained on my shoes. I don't utter another word to you and brush past you as I quickly make for my car. I get in and as I'm about to drive off I see you turn around and look at my car. Your hand has slipped into your pocket and I can see you trying to play with yourself. I laugh at how pathetic you are, grateful for the $2,500 that is now nestled in my pocket. I become increasingly wet as I drive off, leaving you standing there lusting after me.