All Comments on 'Cassie's Island Adventure Ch. 04'

by jones286

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cassie turns on her mother and sister

Having the pleasure of a strong black man impregnating her and feeling ashamed of her inner racism, she apologizes profusely to Leroy who turns her over for a royal ass reddening spanking before breeding her three more times to cement her relationship with black men. They order breakfast through room service where she is made to feed her Black lover splayed on the bed before eating her cold breakfast.

Leroy gets her to talk about racism in her family and Cassie shows pictures of her attractive Mom and well built luscious athletic older sister.

The two of them begin planning for their eventual conversion to black cock submission with the mother made to pay amends by submissively licking black pussy before being trained to properly suck black cock in preparation for her ultimate fucking to open her mind to new and broader horizons. Cassie dressed in black leather gets a chance to dominate older sister naked and on all fours by pulling her leash where her face will be smeared with precum from black cocks and soaking wet Black pussies with her ass cropped mercilessly by a black woman to ensure compliance with licking and sucking both pussies and cocks before being impregnated with potent Black sperm. Both mother and older sister are made to rub breasts against each other and kiss with tongues intertwined while apologizing for their past racism in front of Mistress Cassie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Clean it up

WAY too many grammatical errors iin the last chapter. Almost made it unreadable. I'd fix it. Solid story overall.

GcoachGGcoachGover 5 years ago
Not good

Not nearly as good or erotic as Melanie’s Seduction. Hope you continue that one soon. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oil and

That chap in your story does have a very large black penis

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gotta Agree.

A nicely crafted story suffers from some writing errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous