All Comments on 'Cassie's Sexual Awakening'

by creamsoda25

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, the writer can talk the talk but I don't think that he/she can walk the walk, well-read but no actual experience.

It lacks credibility in many areas and, as an FYI, only about 5% of a cumshot is from the testicles.

NesticNesticover 1 year ago

In my opinion, this is truly an impressive masterpiece of sensuous, erotic and incestuous story-telling. I loved the plot, the slow pace, and how the story unfolded. I appreciate your gentle wording and your empathetic protagonists. To me, you are a very talented writer and I'm looking forward, to your next sensuous incest stories. Thank you for writing such delightful stories. Cheerio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story, but you rushed ending. Why did Rebecca dicide during her week off? Had she met with Cassie earlier that wrek? You left the reader with holes to fill. Why was Rebecca so upset when he told her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow nice story, of love and passion.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 1 year ago

Good story here. Well laid-out, well-written, perfectly executed. Excellent use of reluctance, second-guessing, and resistance that makes incest so much hotter. I hate it when commenters say, "You should have added..." as if you the writer can know the kinks of every person who might read your work and make sure to include them all. No, this was an excellent erotic work. I write almost exclusively F/D, and I'm not a fan of sharing, and you even handled that extremely well.

But.

Something took sort of a sour note for me, and I just couldn't figure out what it was. So I reread the story, and focused on the sex scenes. And it hit me... Lionel is not a good lover. At. All. He's wealthy and has a big dick. That's about it. He seems to have no concept of foreplay. Like with Cassie's first time. I can accept the big dick but he just lays her back and puts it in. Not even a cursory lick? Sure, he'd fingered her earlier, but even that was uninspired... Finger in the pussy with no attention paid to the rest of her body. She only orgasmed because of the finally realized taboo. Then later, he has his girlfriend and then his daughter and then both of them together fucking and sucking him, and he doesn't reciprocate even once? He didn't even take a moment to appreciate when he saw his grown daughter's sex for the first time... Is it smooth, shaved, waxed, natural, tiny, fleshy, what?! He doesn't seem aware that either of them have breasts, or butts, or anything other than totally nondescript pussies that he can stick it into. I understand why his wife left him.

But that's Lionel. You, however wrote an excellent story about rich man who is a selfish lover, and these two will likely leave him, too.

creamsoda25creamsoda25over 1 year agoAuthor

Lol, really?? This didn't actually happen?? Astonishing...

creamsoda25creamsoda25over 1 year agoAuthor

I agree the ending was a bit rushed. It is kind of a theme with me...I need to work on.the endings of all my stories I think. Thanks for the kind words overall!!

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

I liked the story. Very hot. It did seem the dad was kind of a taker. 5 stars for Cassie’s and Rebecca’s performances. Maybe in the next chapter they’ll ditch the old man.

AdrienRealityAdrienRealityover 1 year ago

You are a creative writer. My advice to you is concentrate on character development. HOWEVER, you did a good job with this story. I encourage you to keep writing. Thank you for your work.

P.S. I DO NOT write comments. I usually just read stories. I think your skills should be encouraged. Salute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, a fabulous story, I liked the way Rebecca unite herself and not cause division. Yes let us love together !!!

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

LOVED LOVED LOVED this story! I hope there is a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bastard Father gave her Rebecca's leftovers then it just turned into TRAILER PARK TRASH by bringing Rebecca into their fucking

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
He is a traitor.

Father betrayed his Daughter with that other woman. He doesn't deserve her or her virgin gift.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Pretty standard stuff. The segue between sexual episodes was way too accelerated, though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really good! Wish you had incorporated smoking into this one! So hot!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous