All Comments on 'Cassy's Awakening Ch. 03'

by midnight_on_mars

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AliceTagAliceTagover 1 year ago

So fucking hot. Wish I was Cassey.

Dalmatian16Dalmatian16over 1 year ago
Great work

can’t wait now for part 4. wonder what will happen to cassy. Jane must make cassy preform tasks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter, Love the way you the gardener as well as the way she used Cassie. Hopefully we will see her interaction some more in the future. Would love to know what else is that duffel bag. Also would love to see the little secretary at work have Cassie under desk a time or two. I think Jane could use Cassie in other place as well, like restaurants, or maybe at boutique, club. you get my idea , not that you need mine or any ones help as you have done great. Thank you for sharing and thank you for giving more than one page at a time. Pappasleaze!

midnight_on_marsmidnight_on_marsover 1 year agoAuthor

Holy moly, thanks so much for all the positive feedback and comments, all!

Don'tcha worry, part 4's a comin!

For those of you who have asked, I don't have a set number of chapters in mind per say. It's going to be an ongoing story, hopefully with a couple of chapters per month. So no worries, Cassy's got a looong journey ahead of her!

And do remember, if you wanna support me while I write more, you can do so here :

https://www.patreon.com/midnight_on_mars

goliadmikegoliadmikeover 1 year ago

Hot!!! I can’t wait for Cassandra to make her grand entrance back to work. Oh the possibilities for retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story need more pussy shaving humiliation. Best part of the story. Maybe go a week between shaves and then make her be shaved in random public places.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter. Big Boss humiliated at work. No underwear, no skirt. He gets beaten by his subordinates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I do hope that Jane will be able to control herself and not destroy Cassy at work. Hopefully Isabella will not tell a bunch of others what happened at the mansion, or let things get out of control and Jane will not be able to stop them. Letting a select few people get to play with Cassy at home, public places, and at work is one thing. Loose lips and such can bring down the whole scheme. Sure, Cassy has some issues and she needs to be more caring and compassionate in her dealings with people. Putting them in their place is one thing but hopefully Cassy will not be turned into a sex crazed bimbo that will suck and fuck anything. Playing and humiliation is good for some however such playing needs to be tempered without going too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story but I feel its getting away from the nonconsent aspect cassy is a fighter how else would she have gained that position she should come to her senses and get her crown back then get her revenge on the other lespians maybe have them fucked I'm sure the male staff would be more than willing to help her out

Adrian18255Adrian18255about 1 year ago

Continues to be a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Story is still attention-grabbing, and I like the character development, but you really need to either pay more attention to typos, grammer, etc, or ask someone to edit for you. All in all, I enoy the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermidnight_on_mars@midnight_on_mars
I love writing, drawing, and creating NSFW content, and my aim is to do more and more, as long as there is demand! Want to help me out while I write more stories? Here you go! : https://www.patreon.com/midnight_on_mars

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES