All Comments on 'Cassy's Awakening Ch. 06'

by midnight_on_mars

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another 5 star chapter! Love the way Cassy is being brought down, Love the conversation between Jane and Stacy, Hope Jane will give more of Cassy's control to Stacy. I also think Stacy should be told to call her Cassy and not Ms. Riley. I am wondering about her finances though, If Jane takes it all then how will Cassy continue her house, or even employ Isabella? I love the shorter skirts but not so much the tighter blouses we don't need complaint at least not until she is fully train. I think Cassy should be made to ask Stacy out on a date also Jane and Stacy go to lunch while Cassy watches the front desk in place of Stacy. Just a few ideas. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. (now on to read the latest chapter of Clover's world)

Pappasleaze!

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Top Shelf Fun 5 Stars

Just ran across your stories and love the Cassy series. Top shelf femdom entertainment and well written and fun and enjoyable characters. I agree that Stacy should get more control over Cassy and would love to see Stacy taking the sub bitch out for a date. Could be hot. And it is TIME FOR A TATTOO to help mark Cassy as he true sub. So many many things they can do to Cassy. So Rock It On. Cheers

Dalmatian16Dalmatian16over 1 year ago
wow

Thanks for the update. This gets better and better poor Cassy. can’t wait to see this develop with more action packed adventures. When will Jane make Cassy return to the tattoo shop to receive her permanent status.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, Cassy is well on her way to losing everything. Jane said that she was not going to destroy Cassy but she has started down that path. I was hoping for some enough humiliation so that Cassy realizes that she is a bitch and needs to change her ways of working with people. Others know that Cassy has built a lot of her reputation on the work of others. They just have not been able to retaliate. Now, the Jane is in firm control, Cassy will be more humiliated and degraded than necessary. If Cassy is left with next to nothing in the workplace she will become more desperate which will lead to more measures that will ensure her downfall. I just hope that when Cassy falls down the deep rabbit hole that she is able to take Jane down with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I first started reading this story I thought Jane was was going humble her and teach her to want to treat people better.But the way the story is going it appears that Jane just wants to make Cassy her slave and move up in the company. Seems like Jane is cruel and just about as bad as Cassy.

DianaKeenDianaKeenover 1 year ago

Очень хорошо написано, 5 звёзд)

Хотелось бы добавить Чулки к образу Кэсси. А также чтобы Кэсси соблазнила Стейси или наоборот)

Но мне кажется плохо отдавать Джейн все финансы, у Кэсси не будет мотивации служить Джейн и ещё кому либо.

Нужно награждать Кэсси хоть иногда и больше деградировать её в бимбл шлюшку)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story so far but, the slut needs tons of tattoos and piercings proclaiming she is Jane's bitch slut.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great series I can't get enough of it. I love the idea of Cassy with more piercings and ownership tats. How about a modern hairstyle for a future bimbo shaved sides or maybe even completely shaved head with earrings all around her ears that should break her completely. Thanks this is one of the best series I have read here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermidnight_on_mars@midnight_on_mars
I love writing, drawing, and creating NSFW content, and my aim is to do more and more, as long as there is demand! Want to help me out while I write more stories? Here you go! : https://www.patreon.com/midnight_on_mars

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES