Cassy's Awakening Ch. 09

Story Info
Cassy resorts to desperate measures to regain control.
17.5k words
4.69
13.6k
9

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis : Cassy struggles to re-adapt to a life without her co-worker-turned-Mistress. Facing a disastrous investigation at work and a rapidly deteriorating situation at home, she turns to desperate measures to regain control.

Author note : The following story is part of an ongoing, multi-part series.

As always, I've done my best to incorporate as many people's unique ideas into this chapter! Rest assured I read all of your comments and DMs, and I log all of your ideas for future chapters :D

Sorry for the wait for this chapter. Have had a bit of writing block, but I'm back at things! Should have the next chapter up muuuch sooner than this one was :P

This is a work of fiction. All characters, places, etc are completely made up, as is the plot.

-------

Chapter 9 : Penance

-------

I was bent over, my naked body arched over the back of my office chair.

"Get that ass up high, Pet," Jane breathed into my ear.

I closed my eyes, thrusting my hips up on command as I listened to the sharp click of her stiletto heels on the floor.

"You ready to be fucked, Slut?" She said, caressing the smooth, exposed skin of my backside.

I took a deep breath, and felt a bead of moisture rolling down the inside of my parted thigh...

"Yes, Mistress." I murmured, "I love you... Mistress..."

I woke up with a gasp, lying alone in my plush, four poster bed.

Fuck.

I'd been dreaming again. The same perverse dream -- or at least a version if it -- that I'd been having for the past two weeks.

Dammit -- my sheets were damp! I'd leaked all over them, yet again, no doubt touching myself as I slept...

Why hadn't I worn underwear to bed last night? I swear I'd intended to...

Ugh.

It had been two weeks since I'd slapped Jane in the parking lot of the outlet mall, and stormed off.

Two weeks since I'd told her I was done with her blackmail. Two weeks of my life falling apart, piece by piece...

I was alone in my house. I'd been a recluse for days now, refusing to leave my stronghold for any reason.

After my trip to the mall with Jane, I'd returned to work on Monday morning to face whatever consequences were coming my way. Jane had promised me repercussions if stepped out of line, and I'd gone WAY past any line she'd set for me.

I knew what I'd brought upon myself, but I'd still not been prepared for the fallout.

First thing Monday morning, I'd headed to work with a stiff upper lip. Immediately upon my arrival, I was summoned to the top floor of our office building, to meet with a few select members of the board of directors... and a team of company lawyers.

"It has come to our attention that there is some... inconsistencies... in certain areas of your professional endeavours."

That's how the meeting had started.

It would seem that over the course of the weekend, an anonymous email had been sent to certain board members with a data cache filled with records of my various misdeeds. The 'inconsistencies' (which was legal politeness for blackmail, embezzlement, fraud and other off-the-books kickbacks I'd taken) meant that an internal investigation would be launched into every faucet of my professional life.

"This is serious, Cassandra. I'm afraid our decision is final."

That's how the meeting had ended.

I was summarily put on administrative leave, without pay.

Officially, I was on record as taking an extended 'personal leave'.

There were a couple of silver linings.

One : I wasn't officially fired yet, and that meant there was a slim chance I could still figure out some way out of this and and salvage the near complete destruction of my career.

Two : The more salacious evidence of my sexual adventures had NOT been made public. Despite Jane's warnings, she'd apparently kept our personal exploits concealed. So my personal life could be saved... and nobody knew what I slut I'd been the past few weeks...

Still, I was a wreck.

As I climbed out of my plush bed, dazed, naked, and admittedly still horny from the dream I'd just had, I considered my predicament for the billionth time.

My lavish lifestyle was on life support. Without my salary or the ability to operate my finances as I usually did (since I was effectively cut off from my padded corporate accounts and illicit funds), there was no way I'd be able to keep my house.

My cars, my jewellery, my social status. All of it would be gone in a month or two if I didn't figure something out...

Worse, if I didn't find a way to halt this investigation, there was a good chance the authorities would become involved.

The company lawyers had made it abundantly clear that if some of the leaked details of my activities were substantiated, it could mean possible jail time.

In other words : I'd seriously fucked up.

I stepped into the shower hoping to relieve my pent up frustrations. The warm water provided little relief.

Worse, the shower felt undeserved in some way.

I was well aware that I had dug myself into this hole. I'd manipulated the system, I'd overinflated my worth... my intelligence... and my control over everything around me... and it had blown up in my face.

As much as I wanted to blame Jane Scott for her nefarious exploits, all she'd really done in the end was to push my little web of secrets into the light.

I soaped up my naked body, still feeling heated from my perverted dream earlier.

Fuck. This was becoming an all-too-common occurrence.

I had to stop my fingers from wandering. I refused to give in to such feelings -- especially considering what had prompted them.

Images of Jane bending me over a chair flashed through my mind. I could see her sexy, freckle-specked cheeks. I could smell her faint perfume as she pressed in, running her hand up the inside of my naked, trembling thigh...

God dammit!

I turned off the water, and took a long, deep breath.

The shower felt wrong. It was an odd feeling, but I felt as if I were performing some sort of taboo by showering indoors.

While Jane had been in control of my life, I'd been forbidden from using my indoor faculties to bathe. Instead, every morning I'd been soaped up and hosed off in my yard... by Isabella, my former gardener.

After all of the trouble I'd gotten myself into, I felt like I ought to be dragged outside and hosed off.

This shower wasn't right for me. The hose was what I deserved.

I deserved to be washed off like a slutty, depraved animal...

The thought made my insides tremble in an all-too-familiar way.

I shook my head, towelling off as I inspected my well toned body in the mirror.

I was completely naked, dripping and wet. I looked delicious as hell, pouting under my messy blonde bob of hair. Like a girl from a magazine ; on display for all to enjoy. A little sex kitten.

Dammit. I shouldn't be having these thoughts. I shouldn't be feeling such arousal at all!

My skin was glistening from the moisture... I cocked my curvaceous hips out to the side, so that I could admire the round curve of the side of my ass.

Stop it, Cassy! I implored myself to move on. Step away from the mirror ; get dressed already!

I bit my lip, feeling a warm tingle between my naked thighs. I was wet beneath my legs, and not just because of the shower.

I very quickly I found my eyes wandering from my ass up to stare at my voluptuous chest in the reflection.

My tits certainly were stupendous, I thought. Heavy, enormous... and perfectly perky.

I gave them a little bounce, enjoying the way they felt as they danced for me.

It was no wonder Jane enjoyed them so much....

I couldn't help but run a couple of fingers up along the length of my cleavage, feeling an aroused twinge as I watched my nipples harden around the small metal rings that still pierced through them.

Yeah, my nipples were still pierced.

I don't know why I'd kept the infernal rings Jane had forced me to get. I should have taken them off the moment I'd bucked her control... but somehow, such an act felt... wrong.

I found myself somewhat attached to them. Perhaps as a reminder of what I went through, or perhaps because they looked damn hot on my sexy tits...

I did like the way they looked, dangling down from my perky nipples. They made me feel aroused just looking at them... like I was a naughty slut, studded to show off.

"You like these...?" I asked myself in the mirror, flicking one of the metal rings with my finger and gasping at the resulting stimulation.

I could feel the erotic feelings inside of me catching fire as as I wriggled my chest just enough to watch my perky nipples jiggle the piercings back and forth.

So bouncy! So slutty and naughty!

Jane liked watching me crawl around without my top.

It was no wonder!

Leaning over the bathroom counter to thrust out my chest all the more for the mirror.

I'd watch me crawl around too, if I had the chance!

"You little slut..." I whispered to my reflection, "You just can't keep your hands off yourself, can you?"

I began to slide my hands further down my body...

No!

I had to stop!

What had I just said to myself? What was I THINKING?!

THIS had to stop! Holy shit, I was losing my mind!

Every day I was getting worse!

Every god damn morning I would wake up, desperately aroused after some sort of perverted, sordid dream.

Every day I'd slip further into this madness! I couldn't keep my mind away from it! The memories of Jane's dominance over me. The memories of the depraved things I'd done.

My collar, my tongue on Jane's body... my hair gripped in her hand as she forced my face into her cunt.

My legs, forced open, spread wide in my back yard as Isabella gave my parted cunt a warm, soft shave...

My little ass hole, soaped up lovingly by my former gardener.

So tender... so delicate ; sometimes the tip of her finger would dip just inside and-

STOP. FOCUS, CASSANDRA!

Lately, I'd been losing HOURS to these sorts of depraved fantasies!

I was breathing heavily as I dressed myself.

I forced myself to dress professionally today. I wanted to don a fitted, fully buttoned shirt and tasteful skirt, as well as panties and a bra as well. A whole, full, proper outfit!

Once more, the simple act of getting dressed felt wrong.

Under Jane's tenure, I hadn't dressed myself. She'd provided me what I was to wear, and it had never included underwear.

Now, getting dressed felt like an ordeal, and every time I slid my silky little panties up around my smooth ass, I felt like I was breaking some cardinal rule.

But I had to force myself to do this!

Today of all days I had to look presentable. I had to FEEL presentable, because today, things were going to CHANGE!

But damn... did I ever want to peel these clothes back off. My body was warm to the touch, revved up from my shower daydreaming...

I could feel the folds of material on every inch of my tight, tingling skin-

Fuck!

This was all just so fucked up!

I wedged my little panties up into the crack of the ass, forcing myself to feel them there. I wanted to remind myself that THIS was normal. THIS was how I was supposed to dress! I wasn't supposed to parade about with my naked ass and cunt at the ready for some domineering, sexy Mistress!

My efforts to compose myself had the opposite effect. All my little wedgie accomplished was to arouse me further.

I slumped downstairs, mindful of how late it was in the morning, and how horny I'd become since I'd stepped out of bed. I'd spent more time than I would have liked to admit ogling myself in the bathroom mirror... but not as much time as I'd wasted yesterday.

Or the day before.

Damn... or the day before that, when I'd stretched a long, naked leg up onto the counter-top, and slid the length of the handle of my hair brush my my slippery, wet cu-

Fuck --

I stopped half way down the stairs, realizing I'd forgotten to put on socks! Also -- hadn't I'd meant to put on a bra? I'd meant to -- and I swear I had! -- but my tits were bare under my buttoned shirt.

"God dammit, Cassandra!" I cursed myself, racing upstairs to rectify my errors.

Why were these simple tasks so difficult for me lately? I could hardly concentrate on the most mundane of activities, like dressing, or preparing food, or sticking to a damn schedule!

Dressed properly (now) I made my way down stairs (again).

"Get a hold of yourself, Cassandra!" I told myself, "You're a professional woman -- start acting like it!"

My downstairs was disorganized, and messy. I'd let go of my maid immediately upon getting laid off, and since she'd stopped coming, I found myself simply not able to keep up after the mess.

I frowned, staring at the sink full of dirty dishes, lazily prepared meals, and disorganized items strewn about in the strangest of places.

I'd found I'd started to forget tasks halfway through performing them. I'd abandon half-drank coffee cups and lose track of my phone after the slightest distraction. I'd leave lights on, doors open -

Last night my fire alarm had gone off after I'd started day-dreaming while trying to cook macaroni and cheese!

Ugh!

This was so unlike me! I'd become a ditsy, unfocused idiot,! All it took was a slight breeze, or brush against my sensitive body, and it was like my mind completely checked out, drifting away into the land of fantasy and depravity!

All I could think of was sex, sex, SEX!

The worst part was that more than any other time, I NEEDED my mind to be as sharp as it ever had been!

My LIFE was falling apart, and I had to salvage what I could!

Today was the day I put my plan of redemption into action!

For the past two weeks I'd been concentrated on digging my way out of my legal predicament, and the stack of disorganized papers on my kitchen table were testament to that effort.

There wasn't much to show for two weeks of work. I'd dug up everything I could on Jane, hoping to find something to use against her, to get her to stem the tide of destruction rolling across me.

Jane was the key to all of this, I figured. She started this, and she alone had the power to help stop it.

In order to obtain that help, I know I'd have to force her.

Force her to comply, just like she'd forced me to get onto my knees... and crawl across the floor, ass up, tongue out, and-

Stop. Focus, Cassandra!

I'd contacted anybody I could think of that may assist me in building a case to use against Jane... even going so far as to make promises with people that I surely would not be able to keep. I'd promised promotions to staff members at Illuminate Media if they'd go to bat for me, I offered 'incentives' if they testified in my defence, or gave me any shred of dirt on Jane.

Hell, I'm not going to lie : I straight up threatened people into giving me information on Jane, and when they couldn't, I forced them to make things up.

Yeah, I'd pulled out all of the stops. It was shady as fuck -- but I was beyond caring.

I'd created a somewhat viable blackmail plan. When I hadn't been able to find substantial dirt on Jane, I'd spun up a believable story of my own. Crafting details from my own sordid misdeeds in with forged or impossible-to-verify accounts of my own creation, I'd managed to paint an image of Jane's professional and personal life that looked highly suspect. In effect, I'd concocted a series of lies.

It wasn't very solid, I'll admit. Plus, in creating it, I'd lied, bribed and threatened enough to dig myself into an even deeper hole should it not go my way in the end.

Also... I have to say that some of my work was rather... sloppy.

It was this damn inability to concentrate! This sorts of paperwork was usually my specialty! It was why I had gotten so far with my career in the first place! I was supposed to be a genius at compiling data and information... but ever since Jane and I had parted ways, my mind was just so... all over the place!

Time and time again I'd spend the night writing up a document, only to wake up the next day and realize it was complete drivel!

Spelling errors, duplicated paragraphs, or just forgetting to save my work.

I was operating at a grade school level!

WHY couldn't I keep my mind off of my body?! Why couldn't I stop thinking over my past exploits with Jane?!

Even now, while I'd been trying to tidy up my kitchen and prepare some half-passable breakfast... I'd become distracted by my constantly aroused nipples, rubbing against the soft fabric of my shirt.

I should let them out, I pondered. What harm would it be to unbutton my shirt... and let my gorgeous tits have a little bit of freedom. It could be kind of fun... parading past my windows like some sort of slut...

Hell, I probably had some time this morning for some topless sunbathing, too.

All I had to do was pop a few buttons, and my naked, perfect tits would-

Wait.

Naked? Hadn't I put on a bra? Hadn't I specifically gone back upstairs, and -

FUCK! I'd forgotten AGAIN?!

UGH!

I was desperate... and my only real hope of my haphazard blackmail plan succeeding was that Jane wouldn't want to risk a battle with me.

I had to work with what I had, and my hope was that if I threatened to frame her, I could get her to help me stop the investigation against me, and perhaps I'd salvage what was left of my life!

In the end, I'd compiled all of my precious documents into my briefcase, and my plan was to bring it to Jane Scott personally. Today.

I stared wistfully out into my backyard through my patio window, my mind drifting off once more.

My grass was overgrown... my bushes in disrepair. My front would look much the same, and I knew I was risking complaints from the home owners group that ran our neighbourhood... but I hardly cared.

When Isabella had been here, my lawn had been pristine taken care of.

I'd been taken care of too, I thought.

I glanced over to the spot on the lawn that had been my bathing area.

God, how sordid it had been...

I could still feel my former gardener's dark eyes upon me as she slowly ran my little pink shaving razor up the length of my quivering little mound.

She'd been so gentle, letting me writhe about on the lawn while she worked.

Surely she'd enjoyed the sight of me practically drooling as she tended to me. She made every effort to keep me as stimulated as possible during our sessions, and she enjoyed the undeniable humiliation I would go through as I trembled and groaned after every quick flick or touch she made against my parted cunt.

But all the while, I'd been treated like a princess ; soaped up and scrubbed down by doting hands... lovingly rinsed off...

And sometimes, I'd been allowed to take out my sexual frustration on Isabella herself...

My mouth had been her favourite hole to use. I'd suckled her soft, tender pussy eagerly after many of our sessions -- often making myself late for work thanks to my reluctance to stop.

I groaned, and forced myself to look away from the patio window.

I was horny as hell. My mind was fuzzy, and worthless. I was getting worse by the minute.

I had to put my plan into action today, before it was too late.

Maybe I could just let off some steam, I thought. Half of my brain was begging for release, but the other half was pleading with me not to give in to my own desires.

I could still feel my panties wedged up in between the folds of my cunt and ass. They felt hot, and damp against my skin... and I knew I'd been dribbling down my legs soon.

My hand began to wander. I let myself slide my fingers along the top of my belt buckle.

"Cassy, you slut!" I cursed at myself, angry at my inability to fight my own urges, "You're acting like a stupid, mindless bimbo!"

I could feel my heart racing as the memory of Isabella's morning routine washed through my head.

I'd been a Princess! A slutty princess, but a princess nonetheless. My every need had been taken care of. All I'd had to do is lie back, and let my Mistress and a sexy Colombian Goddess fulfill all of my wants and desires, and make all of my decisions for me.