Cassy's Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not like now. Now, I had the world on my shoulders. Lawyers, home owners associations, bills, and my attempt at untangling myself from the web I'd spun!

Cooking meals for myself, deciding what to wear, showering myself off and putting myself to bed every night...

It was so much! I just wanted to let it go! Just a little bit-

"Cassy, you're a little whore..." I murmured to myself, "Just admit it- ahh!"

I gasped. My fingers had slid down past my belt, under my skirt and over the smooth skin atop my awaiting mound.

I leaned up against the patio door, feeling the cool glass against my ass through my skirt.

Don't do this, I thought to myself. Not again!

But my fingers had already slid over the nub of my clit, and I parted my legs involuntarily.

"I need to get to work..." I said out loud, hoping to halt my depraved activities, "Please, can't you just leave me alone for one second?! I can't play with you again-"

Oh, God. Was I talking to my own cunt now?

I had to get to work and finalize my blackmail plan. Today was the day I was going to put it into action.

I needed to focus! FOCUS, CASSANDRA!

I wriggled my hips against the glass, keeping my skirt tucked against the window as I slid down to allow my ass to dip out from under it.

The bare skin of my ass touching the cool glass of my patio sent shivers up my spine.

I was exposed to my yard, I knew. If anyone had been out there, they'd see my panties, pressed up against the glass...

I bit my lip. I wish somebody COULD see. I deserved to be seen -- with my hot cunt pressed up against the smooth glass... my pathetic mind giving into such carnal delights.

My fingers were sliding up and down the length of my slit now, shlucking teasingly into my poor, confused cunt.

"This is what you want?" I was speaking to my cunt again as I wedged my fingers around my panties and up inside of it, "You can't live without a little attention, can you, you little whore?"

I wanted to cum. But I couldn't.

Not because I wouldn't allow myself -- but because I literally could not!

This was not the first time I'd given into my sexual desires. In fact, nearly every day since abandoning Jane at the outlet mall, I'd found myself overcome by desire at some point.

My dreams were sexual. My fantasies were nonstop. My body was on fire at all times, and there was nothing I could do to fight it.

More than once I'd given in to my body's demands...

Actually, I'd done more than simply given in.

Over the past two weeks, I'd fucked myself silly. I'd pumped my naughty cunt full with fingers, hair brush handles and vibrators. I'd twisted my nipples until I'd moaned -- I'd done every nasty thing my perverted mind could think up.

But I hadn't cum. Not once.

Just like right now, my attempts at release had only left me more frustrated.

Fingering myself against the glass, I felt my body writhing in delight -- but as always, there was something missing.

I desperately wanted to fuck my eager little pussy... but there was some sort of mental block preventing me from cumming.

I felt like I was breaking yet another one of Jane's rules. Under her control, I hadn't been permitted to cum without permission. Now that I was free, I told myself I didn't care about that rule ; but for some reason, whenever I grew too close to the edge, I found myself remembering Jane's instructions, and my mind would lose focus.

"Fuck!" I fumed, now practically crouched on my ankles in front of the glass as I fucked my poor unfilled cunt with my fingers.

I let out an angry cry of frustration, and slid down onto my ass, kicking my legs apart.

"Spread your legs... you little slut..." I murmured to myself, "Fuck your stupid cunt like a -- aahh!"

Fuck! What was wrong with me!? I was giving into Jane's sexual prodding. Even though she wasn't here, she was still getting me riled up, making me want to act like a wanton slut!

"Cum, you stupid whore!" I moaned, imploring myself to orgasm, "Cum like you deserve, like a slut on the floor and- aahhh!"

I spread my legs as far apart as I could on my kitchen floor, and hiked up my skirt.

Pushing my panties to the side, I slapped at my pussy with my fingers, humping against my hand as I once more plunged deep inside my dribbling hole-

"Ahhh!" I gasped out, thwacking my head against the patio as I writhed. My second hand was sliding down my cunt as well, making its way for my ass-

The tip of my finger found my tight little hole, slipping through just enough to make me tremble with delight-

No! I couldn't!

My hand stopped.

I couldn't fuck my ass -- not on my kitchen floor, not in front of the window -

I wanted to, but I couldn't!

Why?!

It wasn't because I wasn't allowed! I promise that's not why!

It's because I'm not a slut!

"Aaaargh!" I grunted one last cry of desperation, and gave up.

Oh God, I wanted it. I wanted to fuck myself so badly. Perverse thoughts were streaming through my mind. I wanted to strip off my panties, and toss them away.

No -- I wanted to stuff them into my mouth, and gag myself as I rode my hand.

I wanted to fuck my ass. I wanted to go outside, grab my hose, and jam it straight up inside-

Ugh. Breathe.

I forced myself to my feet, shoving up against the glass on wobbly legs as I struggled to calm down.

"I hate her!" I shouted, stomping around to my file-covered kitchen table. There were tears of frustration in my eyes, both from the lack of release I'd just achieved, and the utter confusion I was facing.

Jane's ruined me! Not just my life, and my career -- but my mind as well!

I shouldn't be having such depraved desires in the first place! It wasn't me! I was proper, pent up and in control! I wasn't some depraved slut, struggling to get off like a slut in her own house!

I would stop this, today. My documents were incomplete, but they weren't going to get much better anyways. My contact list was dwindling ; I'd strong-armed every weak willed wimp I could find... I'd bribed every one of my less-than-ethical acquaintances...

Hell, I'd even gotten legal help from my sister (though I hadn't explained the whole story to her, she was part of a rather prestigious law firm, and was able to point me to some handy legal loopholes I planned to exploit.)

The only person I hadn't contacted was...

Stacy.

I began to organize the files on the table in front of me, but my mind began to wander again.

Stacy, the receptionist... who had become Jane's assistant (and my -- what, equal?).

She probably hated me now. There was no doubt she'd heard enough about me to despise me. I knew full well that some of the information that had been 'anonymously' leaked had contained recordings of me badmouthing peers, bosses, and in many cases, underlings. I'd called Stacy all sorts of things -- most recently, "Dumber than a bag of rocks".

She'd probably never want to speak to me again, let alone help me.

Which was a shame, as I'd grown somewhat fond of the ditsy little blonde over the past few weeks. I'd spent a ton of time under her -- WORKING under her, I mean -- in the office over the weeks before my leave. She'd taken pity on me, teaching me the menial skills I needed to know to serve Jane as an assistant...

We'd almost become friends.

But even if that friendship could have been salvaged now, it wouldn't survive my plan of action against Jane. Unfortunately, if things went according to my plan, Stacy would probably lose her job along with Jane. The two of them were two entwined... and I'd had to fake records of Stacy's wrongdoings to re-enforce my case against Jane.

Poor Stacy, I thought, picturing the cute girl in her work-place attire. Her little skirt, and tightly fitted shirt...

She'd get another job, I pondered. With a body like hers... I'm sure she'd have no problem applying as a secretary elsewhere...

Sure, I'd stepped all over her during my time as her boss, but that was just the way I operated. I'd been on top, and she beneath me. It was the way of the world!

Still... she was in her position because of me, and was about to become collateral damage due to my poor planning.

I felt dirty doing such a deed to her... but it had to be done, for my own good.

In the back of my mind, I knew this was the same sort of behaviour that had gotten me into this mess -- but I didn't care. I HAD to beat Jane! I HAD to regain control!

I was going to go insane if I didn't!

As with every other time I thought of the beautiful receptionist, the thought of Stacy was getting me riled up again. I couldn't get the image of her tight ass out of my brain. Her little skirt, flicking up as she walked-

Fuck, I wanted to taste that little tart's cunt, okay?! Her legs, spread wide... with my face, shoved up under her ass. God, the things I'd do to her... or let her do to me...

I wanted to straddle her hard body, and ride her until I exploded-

OKAY -- FUCK! Enough was enough. No more daydreaming! No more random rambling inside of my mind! I was going to DO THIS.

I was dripping down my leg -- I could feel the dampness in my sock.

I scooped up my files into a single folder, and locked them all into my expensive, luxury briefcase.

Today was the day, I repeated in my mind, trying to get the images of Jane, Isabella and now Stacy out of my mind.

Stacy, with her tight, fuckable ass...

Isabella, with her voluptuous, delicious tits and tasty cunt...

Jane, with her collar around my neck, and her fingers in every one of my eager holes...

I had to take another shower.

This time, I kept the water ice cold.

---

I didn't get anything else done during the day.

Nervous and struggling to keep my body in check, I spent my time pacing around, double checking that my briefcase was in order, and fighting lewd thoughts from my mind. I changed outfits several times, unable to decide on a final look, and I re-did my hair over and over again, until it was rigidly perfect and straight.

Still, I remained a mess.

When the sun had set, and it was finally time to head out on my mission, I barely remembered to put on my shoes before I hopped into my car.

Every fibre of my body was protesting what I was doing, and I couldn't afford to slip up now! I couldn't let my fuzzy, sex-addled mind to ditz up and derail my one chance at redemption!

BLACKMAIL JANE. SAVE YOURSELF AT ALL COSTS.

That's what I needed to do.

I pulled out onto the street in my flashiest sports car, and gunned it onto the highway.

I knew where Jane lived. I had her contact information from work, and I'd mapped out the route from my mansion to her place in my mind.

I had to remember my plan. I had to stay on track, and not let the clenching muscles in my stomach overcome my willpower.

Jane lived about a half an hour from my house. Her neighbourhood was woefully unimpressive (like everything else about her, I thought!).

Though she must have been wealthy enough from her salary alone, Jane's neighbourhood looked rather... mundane.

As I neared her home, I scowled at the dingy little houses I drove by. This place had some serious trailer park vibes, I thought, and it utterly perplexed me that anyone would CHOOSE to live here.

Okay, so it wasn't THAT bad. It's not like there were couches strewn about on lawns. In fact, this place was decidedly middle class, but despite what I'd been through, I still considered that sort of life far beneath my own.

Yes -- beneath me!

Every one in this place was beneath me! Every THING in this place was beneath me!

Fine -- so I'm being over the top, and a little stuck up. But it's by design! I needed to remember who I was!

As I pulled up in front of Jane's house, I was practically shaking with nerves...

My whole body was on fire, surging with a mixture of well needed adrenaline, some well-placed dread, and despite my efforts, some extremely unwanted arousal that continued to linger.

This was the closest I'd been to Jane in two weeks, and the thought made me feel... alive.

Jane had a rather large, unkempt yard, and the lights inside her house were on.

Good.

I had a sudden realization : I hadn't actually planned for what to do if she'd not been home.

That worried me. If I'd been so ditsy as to forget such a crucial detail... then what else was I unprepared for?

I did a double take. I had my briefcase. I had my plan. This was going to work, I told myself. Jane was no longer in control.

I had to remain confident! This plan -- largely a bluff, on my part -- would only work if I went into it with all of my confidence and wits!

I had to be strong!

I practically kicked my way out of my car, grabbing my briefcase and marching up Jane's driveway.

Before I'd left my house, I'd changed into the most professional, least-sexy, no-nonsense pantsuit I owned. I wasn't going to allow anything to derail me, nor was I going to give Jane any way to get me off kilter.

No skirt. Nothing sexy. All business.

I reached the door, and my breath caught in my chest.

I must have waited a minute or two in silence, trying to summon the courage to knock on the door.

I considered simply leaving.

Was this worth it? Was I just prodding the hornet's nest for no reason? Was I just digging my hole deeper...?

No.

I could do this. I should have done this a week ago.

"I am Cassandra Riley," I whispered, "I am better than Jane Scott."

I knocked on the door.

Waiting for an answer was the longest minute and a half in my life.

By the time the door finally swung open, I had nearly collapsed from the anticipation.

"Cassy?" Jane's voice impacted me like a blunt object, "Is that you? Wow -- I didn't recognize you wearing all of those clothes."

I flushed red.

Jane looked as unprofessional as her yard. She was wearing a baggy, oversized cropped striped tank top that ended at her midriff, and a pair of well-worn cargo pants.

She looked like a punked out little tween, I thought. She was so low-class... so slovenly.

But damn, did she ever have a good body...

My eyes immediately went to her chest. She was bra-less. The white fabric of her top barely hid the dark outline of her protruding nipples.

Her dark hair was frizzy and tousled haphazardly, and I was surprised to see that she'd cut it rather short since we'd last parted ways. It looked good, in a sporty sort of way. Natural, careless... it highlighted her long, freckled neck very well.

Damn. I could get on board with this new look! I almost felt myself leaning in... to get a closer look at her sleek, tight stomach-

Fight it, Cassy!

Jane looked relaxed as could be, which surprised me.

I'd expected some sort of adverse reaction. I'd expected to intimidate her, or... SOMEthing!

Instead, she just cocked her hips, and smirked. She had a beer in one hand, and took a casual sip as she eyed me up and down.

"What brings you all the way out here?" She asked.

I glared at her, sharpening my eyes as I redoubled my resolve.

"I've got something to discuss with you," I said, raising up my briefcase as menacingly as I could.

Jane smirked.

"Well then," she said, stepping back from her doorway to allow me into her house, "You better come in and discuss it."

---

The inside of Jane's house was as plain and unkempt as the outside. There was mess everywhere. Clothes on the floor, dust on picture frames! It looked as if a college freshman lived here!

There were empty beer cans sitting around, and even an ashtray full of weed on her coffee table.

Christ -- how did this woman make herself up into the semi-presentable office worker she pretended to be every day?! If I didn't know better, I'd say an entire damn sorority lived here!

"Sit down," Jane said, waving to a couch that looked like it had come from some stoner's basement.

I refused to sit, but Jane slumped down, comfy and relaxed as possible.

It annoyed me how cavalier she was being. Surely, she knew I'd come here with a purpose! It was like she didn't fear me at all!

She parted her legs in a tomboyish manor, and I had to force myself not to glance down between them.

I wondered if she was wearing underwear. Was there a second layer of material between me and Jane's smooth, parted cunt...?

Probably not, I decided. Just those trashy cargo pants, covering her perfect, delicious-

"You... got something on your mind, Cass?" Jane asked me, snapping me out of my haze.

"Right. Yes, um - All right-" I said defiantly, standing across from her and setting down my briefcase on the coffee table, "You and I are going to make a deal."

I unclasped the brief case, and shoved it forward. Jane sat forward, to look over the contents inside.

"You're going to help stop the investigation into me," I demanded, as she began to skim through my two weeks worth of effort, "You're going to tell the board that the case against me has been fabricated, and you're going to recommend my complete reinstatement at Illuminate Media!"

Jane sighed, flipping through to another page.

"Oh, is that so?" she said, showing no emotion yet again.

"Yes!" I said, letting my anger get the best of me. I was growing nervous. I could feel my body losing its composure, so I knew I had to get to the point.

"You'll do whatever it takes to make your case to the board, including taking on the blame for me if it's required. Then, when I'm back in my position, you're going to resign from the company. If you fail to do what I ask, I'll release the information in that briefcase, and ruin you."

I gulped.

"If I go down, you'll go down worse," I said, "Don't test me."

Jane gave a soft, irritating laugh at my forceful words. It drove me mad, but I held my ground.

She continued to flip through the pages, one by one, reading everything I'd put together.

I waited for her to finish. It took a while, almost ten minutes in total.

When she finally finished, she nudged the briefcase back to me with one of her fingers, and then stretched back against the couch, relaxed.

"So... this is really your whole plan?" she said, taking another sip from her can of beer, "You've invented a huge slew of lies... concocted flimsy evidence and are trying to frame me for... well, dozens of things, really."

I crossed my arms.

"Damn, Cass," she shook her head, "You really through Stacy under the buss, too. Guess you're giving up in your quest to fuck her tight little ass, huh?"

I ignored Jane's lewdness.

"It'll all stand up very well to scrutiny," I said.

There was no point in denying the fact that I was lying about almost everything. Jane was, unfortunately, too boring to have committed any egregious crimes (Other than blackmailing me, though I could hardly use THAT as evidence against her). My research had discovered a few minor things. Juvenile records, some speeding tickets. But the truth didn't matter right now, so I'd made up what I'd needed to, and had evidence fabricated to match.

"Cassy..." Jane said, "This is pretty adorable. Look at you and your little attempt at a scheme! You're not a schemer. You must have been stressing out so much over the past two weeks... trying to put together this ham-handed plan with such a ditsy little mind."

She leaned in and inspected a document.

"Awww-" she said, spinning the sheet over to me, "Look right here -- you wrote your name 'Cassy'! That's so cute!"

I fumed. Surely, I'd written 'Cassandra' on all of my forms. I didn't want to look to confirm it, though.

"You look a little dishevelled," she added, "Your shirt's buttoned up all wrong -- did you know? Are you sleeping okay?"

"Don't test me, Jane!" I raised my voice for effect, "I'm warning you!"

Despite my resolve not to, I glanced down at my shirt.

Shit.

Jane was right, my shirt was buttoned wrong. I'd skipped a button in the middle, pinching it together as I skipped over it -