Cassy's Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt paralyzed, lying sweaty and naked on the floor with my cunt and ass exposed to Jane's living room.

Jane took her time, leaving me alone in the room to wait for her while she went and did whatever she was doing.

She was right about me, I thought. I was a slut. This proved it. I was eagerly awaiting her return. I could feel my pussy trembling in anticipation. My ass was quivering in the cool air of the living room.

How was this happening to me? WHAT was happening to me?!

Get up, Cassy! Get up, and fight back-

"Good girl," Jane said again, returning to the room once more, happy that I had maintained my pose as instructed, "Now -- keep that little pussy parted and ready for me, Pet."

Involuntarily, I smiled. Jane had called me a 'good girl' and despite the absurdity of the notion, I felt pleased to have pleased her.

At the same time, I kept my legs stretched wide, ensuring my 'little pussy' would remain parted and ready. I was obeying Jane's every word.

She was wearing a strap on. Oh, God. That's what she'd left the room to go retrieve!

I should have known something like this was coming.

The strap on she'd put on wasn't like the one we'd used previously. This monster was thicker... and longer... menacingly jutting out from Jane's thighs like a spear. Why did she have this on-hand?! Had she been waiting to use it on me, or did she simply have this sort of party-favour sex toy kicking around for no reason?!

I trembled, but try as I might, I was unable to move.

Jane knelt down in between my parted legs, running a finger along my gaping slit as I groaned in ecstasy.

"Pick a hole, Slut," Jane whispered, brushing the rubber dildo against my labia.

My mouth fell open, and I felt a dribble of drool tumble down the side of my jaw.

Don't do it, I warned myself. Don't say it-

"Pussy!" I said, eager and without reservation, "I pick my pussy!"

I thrust up to reinforce my choice, smacking my gaping cunt into the strap on dildo.

"Fuck my pussy, Jane!" I begged, "Oh, God -- I've been wanting you to fuck it so fucking bad-"

Jane didn't hesitate. She speared onto me, plunging the thick, oversized strap on deep inside of my slick cunt without warning.

I saw stars, and let out a guttural moan that practically reverberated off of the walls.

"Cum, Pet," Jane snapped at me, leaning into my naked body and pinning my legs down onto the carpet with her arms.

"Aaaaaahnuuuugh-!" I bellowed out an incomprehensible moan of submission. My cunt exploded around the thick shaft of the dildo, and I nearly blacked out from the effort.

For the first time in two weeks, I was cumming. Not only was I cumming, but I was cumming HARD -- harder than I could ever remember.

Jane began to fuck me as I came, pumping the massive cock in and out of my clenching hole. She rocked me back on the carpet, putting all of her weight on me with every thrust.

"YES!" I screamed, forcing my body to buck against her, "Oh, God, YES! Fuck my slutty cunt, Jane! Fuck me as hard as you possibly can!"

"Do you feel better, Pet?" Jane purred, kissing me briskly on my lower lip as I panted and writhed on the floor.

"Yes-" I rasped, "Oh God, yes-"

I was in ecstasy.

This is what I'd be craving the past two weeks. This was everything I'd wanted.

"You silly Slut..." Jane said, gently nibbling my lip between her panting words, "You really thought you were coming over here to blackmail me, didn't you?"

"Uhuh-" I, grunted, my ass thudding on the floor as Jane pounded down into me. As I'd requested, she was giving me everything she had. She was fucking me like a piston, unrelenting and quick. I shuddered at every impact, panting and drooling and yelling out all sorts of obscenities at the top of my lungs.

"Poor, sweet Pet..." Jane cooed, "Don't you worry, your Mistress is going to take care of all of your problems for you."

My eyes lit up, and my heart -- already racing -- beat a little faster.

"Please," I begged, my tongue lapping out like an animal as I squealed under Jane's powerful thrusting, "Please, Jane... I fucked up so badly, I don't know what to do-"

"Shhh-" Jane raised a finger, and slipped it through my parted lips, silencing me. My tongue wrapped around her digit automatically, and I began to suckle at her hand like a babe.

"I'll take care of everything," Jane said, "A few words to the right people, and I'll stop the board's investigation into you. I've already got a plan ready to go -- not that you need to know any more about it."

I smiled, and my body felt like it was melting into the carpet.

All of my stress and worry was evaporating, and I sucked a second one of Jane's fingers into my mouth as a thank you for her promise.

"Oh- fank you, Jane-" I mumbled, drooling over Jane's fingers as I spoke, "Fank you pho much-"

"Of course, you'll have to obey my every word," Jane added, "My help doesn't come without a price."

I was cumming again.

Shaking violently under Jane's thrusting, I managed to get out a few breathy, mumbled words from my finger-filled mouth.

"Whatever you want," I moaned, "I'll do whatever you want!"

Jane plucked her fingers from my mouth, leaving me reaching out with my tongue for more.

I wanted them inside of me. My cunt was stuffed, so I wanted her hands in my mouth. Or my ass. Anywhere -- I just didn't want to be empty!

"You promised you'd obey me before, and look where that got you..." Jane said, ignoring my pathetic attempts to retrieve her fingers with my lips, "You slapped me, and ran off! You tried to destroy our special relationship, and if you had half a brain, you'd have done serious harm to my reputation!"

She nodded to my file folder of papers, which had been knocked onto the floor during our tussle. There were documents all over the carpet, scattered about like shameful shrapnel.

"Fortunately, you're too much of a cute little dummy to manage anything substantial," she grinned, "I mean -- did you even make copies of your little dossier of threats, or did you bring me the only copy?"

I groaned.

Of course I hadn't made copies. I hadn't even thought to do such a thing.

"No," I admitted, gurgling some drool as I spoke, "Everything I have is in that briefcase..."

God, I as so dumb! What had I been thinking! How had I ever gotten anywhere in life with a mind so empty?!

Jane pushed into me one last, hard time, and then slid the thick dildo out of my tortured cunt.

"No-" I protested, "Please, Jane, I need more-"

Jane laughed. She reached down and smacked the thick dildo against my eager clit, as if to scold me for begging.

"Full submission," she said, "Or you're on your own. You know you want to, and I know you want to... but you've got to accept what you are, and offer yourself to me completely this time."

I was shuddering on the floor. The carpet around me was soaked.

"I... I can't..." I panted, wide eyed at the implication of what Jane was telling me, "I mean, I don't know..."

If she really could fix my problems -- and I had a strong suspicion that she COULD -- was it worth giving up everything to her?

Could I really succumb so completely, and live my life like her ditsy little sex pet?

What did that even mean? What would she make me do? Who would she tell? Would I work? Would I ever -

"You're thinking again," Jane chided me, "Stop that, now!"

I felt my mind going blank.

"Clean up this mess," Jane nodded down to her slippery strap-on.

I groaned, rolling up onto my ass and leaning forward.

My mouth parted automatically, and I slurped the dildo between my lips eagerly.

"You'll live like you're meant to," Jane said as I sucked at the strap on protruding from her hips, "You'll do as I say, when I say. I'll tend to all of your affairs. We'll probably have to do some paperwork. I'll need to transfer a lot of your assets into my name, including your house."

My eyes opened wide at that.

"You... you'd take my house?" I gasped, retracting from the dildo just long enough to get the words out.

Quickly enough, Jane's hand was gripping my hair, pushing my head back down around the shaft.

"Your finances are fucked," Jane said, "I told you ; the only way you hold onto anything at all is if you surrender completely to me."

It sounded preposterous. How would I explain such a move to the people I knew? How would I tell my sister, or my friends-

I bottomed out against the base of Jane's strap on. As the thick shaft slipped down the back of my throat, I remembered what Jane had just told me : Stop thinking!

How would I deal with what came next? I wouldn't. Jane would deal with it for me. That's what she was offering, after all.

"If you kept your job," Jane continued, "That is- IF I decided you were to keep it -- it would probably involve a serious demotion. I'm thinking some sort of secretary. Perhaps my personal intern."

I flushed. How would I explain THAT to my-

Wait. Again, I was thinking too much.

None of that was my concern.

"Okay!" I said, feeling the dildo slide from my mouth once more as Jane took a step back.

I was panting heavily, having not taken many breaths while I worked to clean the same strap-on that had just fucked me silly.

"Okay?" Jane asked, quizzically.

"Okay to whatever you just said," I said, staring up at her with sex-addled eyes.

"I'll give you complete control. I'll do whatever you want. I'll sign my house over to you... my cars. I'll give you full power of attorney if that's what it takes. As long as you can keep me out of jail. And also, I don't want a tattoo-"

"Nope," Jane interjected, "That's not the deal, Cass. If I want you to get a tattoo, you'll get a tattoo. Whatever I say, goes. You'll not be making any decisions from this point on... and you'll just have to hope that you impress me enough that I want to keep you around, instead of sending you off to jail."

I was pouting. I knew, somewhere in the back of my mind, that I should be finding some counter-offer to Jane's demand. Surely, this was lunacy. She was asking me to give up complete control to her... in a way that I'd never be able to get back. This was the exact opposite of what I'd set out to do here today!

But I knew what my response was going to be.

"Trust," Jane said, "You'll just have to trust your Mistress to take care of you."

I paused, and then hung my head.

"Okay..." I said again, "I accept."

Jane didn't look convinced.

"You'll have to do better than that," she said, turning to walk back around her overturned couch. She motioned for me to follow her, and I did -- crawling naked across her floor after her.

"I mean - you don't REALLY deserve my help," Jane said, "You tried to frame me, you little bitch! Am I just supposed to forget that?"

I sulked.

"You've got a lot of making up to do," Jane said, "To me, to Isabella, and even Stacy. And you can start right now. Pick up all of these papers -- your terrible attempts at blackmail and extortion."

I crawled quickly past her. This, I could do. My briefcase had spilled everywhere, leaving papers all over the floor. Honestly, I was eager to get them out of my sight. They were an embarrassment... a stark reminder of how much I'd failed to manage on my own.

I grabbed the first sheet-

"Nuh-uh," Jane corrected me, "Sluts don't use their hands for such tasks, do they?"

I groaned, and set the paper back down on the floor.

No, I thought. I suppose Sluts did not use their hands for this sort of thing.

Bending down, as seductively as I could with my ass in the air, I picked the first document up with my mouth.

Like a dog, I turned to Jane for approval.

"Well done!" she said, "Now bring it here, Slut!"

I almost grinned at the thought that I'd done well.

I crawled over to Jane, the sheet of paper getting damp in my mouth.

"Now, bend over," she said, taking it from my lips, "Present your Ass for me, Cassy!"

I obliged, turning around in a circle and bending down to raise my ass high in the air. This was another rehearsed position, of course, and I knew it well. My feet were spread open, my back arched. I could feel my cunt and ass exposed for Jane, and hoped she'd be pleased at how quickly I'd obeyed her order.

"Records show that Jane Scott has deliberately used her position to entrap Miss. Cassandra Riley and implicate her in malicious endeavours..." Jane was reading from the piece of paper I'd brought her.

I pushed my face into the carpet, ashamed of what I'd attempted to do.

"This is pretty awful work," Jane said, and I heard her crumpling the sheet of paper behind me, "Embarrassing, even. Do you know where I think this belongs?"

I wasn't sure what Jane was getting at, so I stayed quiet.

"It belongs up here..." I felt Jane's fingertip on my ass hole, and suddenly I knew what her plan was.

"Do you agree, Slut?" Jane asked me.

I trembled on the floor, enjoying the feel of Jane's finger rimming around my ass hole, but nonplussed at the thought of stuffing a piece of paper up inside of me.

"Yes, Jane," I answered, "I agree."

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Jane asked with a tone of severity. It took me a moment to figure out what she meant, but I understood eventually.

"I agree, Mistress!" I corrected myself, jutting my ass up for her. Her finger left me, and was replaced by the scratchy feel of a crumpled paper ball.

"In it goes!" Jane said, and I felt her begin to shove the ball inside of me.

"Ungh-" I grunted, unprepared for the intrusion. Jane was using her strap on to push in the sheet! The thick head of the dildo was forcing my ass to open wide-

"Oooh- oh fuck-" I grit my teeth, bracing myself on the carpet as Jane slid the long length of the dildo inside of me.

"It's too thick-" I begged, "It won't fit-"

Jane didn't stop pushing. I almost pulled forward, away from the girthy tool... but I knew better.

If Jane wanted me to take it, I was taking it.

"Uuunngggh-" I grunted a guttural animal noise out as I jammed my ass against the dildo, swallowing it deeply into my overstretched ass hole.

"There," Jane said, "Nice and deep, where it belongs."

She held her strap-on inside of me for a moment.

"Now, apologize," she added.

"I'm -ee-ugh -- I'm sorry-" I spat through grit teeth, "I'm sorry I tried to frame you-"

"And Stacy," Jane added, "Don't forget about her."

Right. Of course.

"No ma'am," I said, "Her too. I was stupid. I was pathetic. I -- I like Stacy!"

I could almost feel Jane's smile.

"You more than 'like' her, Cass," she cooed, "And believe me, you're going to be making things up in FULL to her."

I grunted a pathetic acceptance.

Jane gave me a final jab with the strap on, before smacking my ass sharply with her hand, and slipping it out in a quick motion.

I moaned loudly, reeling at the feeling of my ass being emptied so quickly. I'd barely gotten the thing inside of me, and now it was already out!

The sheet of crumpled paper was still inside of me, however. I could feel it.

"Good girl," Jane patted my backside, and I nearly wagged my ass in response, "Now -- as penance for your treacherous little act, you're going to dispose of every document in the same way you've done with this first one."

Jane turned away from me, and grabbed at her upturned couch. She heaved it back up, onto its proper set of feet, and shimmied it roughly back into the place where it belonged.

"Quickly," she said, slumping onto the couch and relaxing, "We don't have all night, Pet."

She was sitting naked on the couch, and her rigid strap-on jutted out and up at the ceiling like a spear.

I spun around to get to work, knowing exactly what Jane had in mind now.

My pathetic excuse for a plan -- my attempt at blackmail - was all about to go up my ass. Where it belonged, evidently.

I picked up another one of my documents with my mouth, and eagerly crawled over to Jane.

I presented it for her, raising it up for her to grab, but she didn't.

"I don't want to do all the work," she said, and to my surprise, picked up the remote control for her television, "You typed up these idiotic documents, crumple them up yourself, in your mouth."

My cheeks glowed red in humiliation, but I knew to obey.

I began to munch up the paper, as if I was eating it. Surely, I was not to use my hands for this task, so there was really only one option remaining. I chewed up the document until it was all crammed into my mouth, and then opened my mouth up for Jane to inspect.

It took a moment for her to acknowledge my efforts. She'd begun flipping through TV channels, deliberately ignoring me as I humiliated myself for her.

"Good Girl," she said, "Now get it tucked in to your little ass hole -- remember, NO HANDS! Get it stuck up into your little hole, hen you can use your new friend here to do the rest of the job."

She motioned to the rigid strap-on dildo jutting up into the air.

Oh, God. Now I understood fully.

Humiliated, I spat the wet, crumbled ball of paper onto the carpet.

I paused for a moment, pondering how I was to do any of this without the use of my hands.

For a moment, I didn't think I'd be able to... and I began to grow nervous of displeasing Jane.

But then, I had a moment of brilliance.

Without the use of my hands, there was only one way I could think of to get the document in my ass.

I shimmied up over the ball of paper on the floor, and lowered my parted cheeks around it.

Immediately, I felt the wet, wrinkled ball of paper touch my ass hole.

"Is -- is this okay, ma'am?" I asked Jane, looking up at her pathetically as she flipped on her television with the remote.

Her eyes glanced to me briefly, bored and annoyed at my question.

"Yeah yeah, that's just fine, Slut," She said, "Now hurry up. There's never anything good on TV at this hour, and I'm getting bored."

That was all the encouragement I needed.

I clenched my poor, tired ass hole around the damp piece of paper as best I could, and felt it stick into place.

I didn't want to annoy Jane any more than I had, and I wasn't stupid enough to ask for any further instruction.

Instead, I climbed up onto the couch next to her, and raised my leg over her lap. The ball of crumpled paper remained tucked against my ass hole, stuck in place by my effort to clench around it, as well as the sticky wetness that I'd given it by chewing.

"Don't get in my way," Jane said, leaning around me to see the TV.

I ducked down, keeping my ass high and hovering over her, but the rest of my naked body out of her way.

Slowly, I pressed the wet ball of paper in between my ass and the tip of the dildo.

Jane still didn't move, so I began to thrust down on my own.

The paper shlucked into my ass, and once more I felt the wide, broad tip of the dildo stretching my tiny hole to its limits.

"All the way..." Jane said, "As deep as you can -- if you want to prove how sorry you are."

"Ugh-" I did want to prove I was sorry!

This stupid attempt to attack Jane was idiotic from the start! I should have known my place! I shouldn't have slapped her, or run off, or tried to function on my own-

I'm her Pet, and I should have known better! This deceitful plan was ending up exactly where it belonged!

"Uungh- eeehnuggg-" Inch by inch, I forced myself down.

I stifled a panting grunts as best I could as I lowered my hips down around the dildo, feeling it shove the crumpled document deep into my ass.

Two down, I thought, raising up from Jane's lap and feeling the second sheet remain inside of me.

There were dozens of documents to go.

I slumped off the couch, and got to work.

Sheet after sheet, I collected up my project.

Two weeks of work. Two weeks of attempting to finagle my way out of my situation.

Two weeks of denying what I really was, or where I really belonged.