Cassy's Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeez! How hadn't I noticed that?! I looked like a fool! At least I was wearing a bra this time.

Wait -- was I?

I did a double take, peeking down at my chest to make sure.

Yes, I was. Phew!

Jane simply clucked her tongue.

"Poor, poor Cassy..." she cooed, "You've really been missing me, haven't you? I bet you've found yourself thinking about me... maybe even dreaming-"

"Jane!" I interrupted her, hoping I hadn't given away too much truth with my irritated response, "I'm serious! Don't test-"

"Yeah yeah," Jane said, "I know. Don't test you. The only thing is... I think I will test you anyways. Look at how poorly you've done without your Mistress' guidance. In two whole weeks, you've barely managed to put together one half-competent file of lies."

My eyes lit up with rage, but Jane didn't let me cut in. She kept speaking, slowly and calmly, knowing damn well how much it was irritating me.

"You look tired, little Pet," Jane purred, relaxing in her seat as she gleefully sipped from her beer, "Is the weight of the world getting to you? So many things to keep track of... so many pesky errands to perform. Wasn't it all so much easier when you could just let it all go?"

"Jane, please!" I uncrossed my arms, losing my composure as my voice began to waver, "I -- I don't want to discuss this! You're going to do what I say, and help me fix all of this!"

Jane laughed, and sat forward again.

"No," she said, "Cassy, this is pathetic. If you're going to be a petulant little bitch, you can solve your own petty problems."

"They are not petty problems!" I cried out, sounding more and more frantic, "I'm losing everything! I can't beat this investigation! I'm going to lose my house! I've been cut off of my corporate accounts - I won't be able to afford basic necessities soon! Everyone is going to see me lose everything I've worked for! If I don't stop all of this soon, there's a good chance I could go to jail!"

Jane shrugged. She stretched on the couch, pulling the short fabric of her top up across her torso, nearly exposing the lower parts of her bare breasts to me...

My breathing increased.

"Maybe you were never meant for all of this, Cassy." she pointed at my briefcase, "I mean -- all of this really IS your own fault. You've imploded all on your own, and now you can't even manage to fix your own mess."

"Jane- pl -- PLEASE!" I yelled, "You did this! You ruined my plans, my career, my home life! You're not any better than I am! You blackmailed me, forced me to act like a slut! You spanked me! You've gotten me to fuck strangers, you've made me parade about naked at work! You even shoved a god damn ice cream cone up my ass, and if I hadn't stopped you when I did, you'd have tattooed my ASS!"

My cheeks were red, and I knew I'd fully lost my composure. My hands were flailing, and I was throwing a full-blown tantrum.

"All I did was wake you up..." Jane smiled, "I allowed you to be you real self. You loved being under my heel. You're a depraved, ditsy little slut at heart, Cassy. You crave dominance. Now that you've woken up to that fact, you can never go back. It's why you've struggled so much in my absence. You're not meant for responsibility and respect... you're meant to be my little bitch."

I was breathing rapidly, infuriated at Jane's words but feeling taken aback at the same time.

"Sorry, Cass," Jane shrugged again, "You're on your own. Send out your little briefcase full of lies if you must. It'll just end up worse for you in the end. You're not meant to control things. You're a submissive little slut, and you always have been. You need me, and until you admit it, I'm not lifting a finger to help you!"

My eyes flashed with rage again. I couldn't take it any more. Once more, I was powerless before Jane.

She'd called my bluff. She'd beaten me again. I couldn't handle it!

"Also -- all this talk about spanking and fucking has got you worked up, doesn't it?" Jane smiled, pointing down to my pants, "You're leaking through your ugly little pantsuit, Slut."

My eyes shot down, wide and alert.

I was damp between my legs, of course. My stupid cunt was always wet, threatening to drip or leak, but-

But there was nothing showing through my pants! I could see that they were as dry as could be! Jane was lying, and I'd fallen for it.

"Made you look!" Jane giggled.

It was the last straw I could take.

"You -- you bitch!" I cried out, and before I could stop myself, I was launching across the small coffee table, clear over my briefcase of fabricated documents, lunging for Jane.

Jane was unprepared for my attack. I grabbed onto her arms, and wrenched her to the side, forcing her down onto her back.

"You BITCH!" I repeated, pinning her to the scratchy surface of the derelict couch, "I HATE you!"

Jane looked shocked, but there was no fear on her face. Instead, I swear I saw a smirk flash across her lips, and it only pushed me further into my rage.

"You think you're so much better than me?!" I cried out, grabbing at the fabric of her thin tank top, "You think I'M a stupid slut?!"

I ripped at the material of Jane's top, tearing it with a powerful tug.

"YOU'RE the slut!" I shrieked, wrenching her shirt until it split nearly in half.

Jane's pale breasts spilled out of her top, naked and smooth. I continued to pin her to the couch, straddling her.

"YOU'RE the incompetent ditz-" I gave her bare breast a punishing slap with my palm, "YOU'RE the one who can't stop thinking about ME!"

"Cassy!" Jane gasped as I grabbed at her voluptuous tits and roughly squeezed them, "I had no idea you missed me this much-"

"Shut up!" I shouted.

Without thinking, I leaned forward and pressed my mouth down over her lips. I silenced her with the deep kiss, pressing her hard against the couch as I mashed her bare tits with my hands.

I wasn't sure what I was doing, or why I'd kissed her -- I just wanted to shut her up! And this seemed like a good way to do it, didn't it?!

Just -- just UGH!!

"You're just as perverted, stupid and slutty as you claim I am-" I said, holding Jane's hands up above her her head with one arm while my other hand went down for her pants.

"I'm going to fuck you like the little bitch that you are-" I gasped, tearing at the buttons of her cargo pants until I heard the fly tear open, "Just like you fucked me! Just like you made me into your whorish little slave, I'm going to own YOU-"

In a flurry of movement, I reached down with both hands, and forced Jane's pants down around her hips.

She didn't even move to stop me, and in fact, I almost had the feeling she was aiding in my furious efforts.

Of course the petulant whore wasn't wearing underwear. I knew it! She was naked under her pants, and made no effort to resist my efforts to completely yank them from her long, smooth legs.

She was letting me get her naked, I realized.

I paused for a moment, wondering what the hell I was even doing.

What WAS I doing?!

I looked down at Jane, who wriggled under me, her hands remaining up over her head in the spot I'd left them.

She looked pleased as could be, smiling widely as I pondered my next course of action.

Jane arched her back, pressing her soft tits up at me, letting me manhandle her one leg up and over the back of the couch while the other one slumped to the ground, spread eagle.

Jane caught my pause, and smiled.

"Well, Cassy?" she purred, "You've got me naked. Now what are you going to do to me?"

I blushed.

I had no idea. This was all so sudden... I was acting on impulse. Why had I kissed her? Why was I stripping her naked?

All I could think about was fucking her. I wanted to taste her... to ride her... to be with her...

"Sh- shut up!" I said, losing my nerve. I could feel my eyes darting up and down Jane's naked body. Her firm stomach, her smooth mound... her perky nipples staring up at me.

My insides were warming up.

No, I realized. I was on FIRE. My panties were soaked. If I continued to straddle Jane, soon I really would be leaking through my pants... and there would be no way to hide that fact-

Before I could finish the thought, Jane had reached up, and grabbed hold of my arms. With a powerful, twisting movement, she thrust me to the side, and I crashed against the raised back of the couch.

The whole couch began to tip over, knocked onto its side by our combined weight-

"Aahh!" I cried out, feeling myself spinning around as we tumbled onto the floor. I spun sideways, landing on my back, with Jane's naked body on top of me this time.

"C'mon, Cassy..." Jane said, pinning my hands into the carpet, "You've got me all naked and wet... now what are you going to do with me? Surely you had some plan, here. Surely you weren't just overcome by lust... desperate to get your hands on my soft... silky cunt..."

I squirmed, unable to break Jane's hold of my arms.

"You want to have your way with me?" Jane asked, "Why don't you have your way with my tits first, hmm? You can't stop looking at them. I've been watching you ogle them since you came in."

"No!" I spat, "I'm not a slut!"

Jane simply smiled, and began to lower her chest down towards my face.

Her perfect tits dangled atop me... inches away from my lips.

My cheeks flushed. I knew I was perspiring... and my breath was ragged, and heated.

"I-" I muttered a meek protest, feeling my lips part instinctively as Jane's nipple neared my mouth, "I don'tmmph-"

Jane's breast pressed against me, and I sucked her nipple in between my lips like a babe.

"There you go..." Jane cooed, letting out a soft moan of her own as I began to suckle her tit forcefully, "Show me who's boss, Cass... show me who's a Slut..."

I winced, feeling Jane's words slice through me, but I couldn't bring myself to pull my lips away from her tits.

She tasted so good. Her nipples were hard, and I wanted to suck them as hard as I could. I moaned into her breast, kissing one, releasing it just long enough to suck the other one into my mouth-

Oh God. I loved them. I kissed them, one after another, until finally I latched onto her left nipple with all of my my might, and sucked it into my mouth.

"That's a good start, Cassy..." Jane said softly as I suckled her, "But if you really want to be in control, shouldn't you be giving my slutty little pussy some attention too...?"

My eyes lit up.

Yes! Of course, she was right! I should be punishing Jane's cunt, just like she'd punished mine so many times before-

She'd even been so stupid as to let go of one of my arms, and I snapped it down below us, tucking it up in between her naked thighs as they parted over me in a straddled position.

I felt Jane's warm, waiting pussy with my fingers. She was soaked already, and I practically plunged in between the folds of her labia.

She let out a little grunt as I began to slide my fingers up and down the length of her slit.

My mouth was still wrapped around her nipple, so I couldn't speak, but I felt elated that I was causing her such a feeling.

I was in control, I thought! I was fucking her -- I was treating her like a little whore-

Or... wait. Was I?

My tongue flicked up and down the length of Jane's cleavage, and my fingers dipped into her sexy, warm cunt.

Jane's hands were on my pants. I tried to force myself to stop her, but I was losing the battle. I was too focused on her tits to say anything, and my hands were too busy playing with her perfect, slick clit to halt her actions.

I felt my her unbuckle my belt, and begin to slide my pants down around my ankles.

"Mmm-nooo-" I groaned, my knees buckling open as Jane had her way with me.

"Ooh, I see you've gone back to wearing panties," Jane smirked, and I felt her brush against the silky fabric of my underwear, "Bad girl, Cass. You're such a little rebel."

I groaned as I felt my pants fell to the floor. Next, Jane was working my shirt.

"Wait-" I protested, gasping air as I released her tit from my mouth, "You're not -- you're not in control here-"

"Oh, of course not," Jane said, giggling softly as she yanked my shirt open. My buttons burst from the fabric of my shirt, and bounced down onto Jane's shag carpet.

"YOU'RE the one teaching ME a lesson," Jane said, yanking my bra until I heard the fabric tear, "You're the one who's going to give me a fucking I'll never forget, remember?"

My bare tits were spilling out. Jane smiled widely at the realization that I still had my piercings.

"Amazing!" she said, giving one of my metal rings a little flick with her finger.

No! I had to resist!

Immediately I reached up, and grabbed Jane again. She'd practically stripped me naked, having yanked my bra and my top free from my chest. Of the two of us, only my panties remained worn.

"Fuck you!" I said, despising her stupid smirk, "I hate you!"

"Nah," Jane continued grinning, "You love me. You couldn't stop thinking about me the past two weeks. I bet you fantasized about calling me up, coming over, and spreading your slutty little holes for me..."

I began to respond, but Jane pressed her lips down against mine, silencing me the same way I'd silenced her.

"Mmmph-" I moaned into her mouth, melting against her sensual touch.

"You wanted to kiss me-" she breathed, between deep, hard kissing, "You wanted to tell your Mistress just how much you loved her-"

Her hands were on me again, sliding my panties down around my ankles.

I couldn't stop her. Before I knew it, I felt them yanked down around my ankles, and off of my bare feet. I was completely naked, lying under Jane's perfect body, primed and ready to do whatever she wanted...

"Admit it," she said, pulling back an inch to taunt me, "You belong with me. You're my little Pet... helpless without your Mistress. Clearly, you haven't even been able to cum without me around."

My eyes lit up with anger again.

"Fuck-" I pushed her up, "-you!"

We were rolling again. This time, I was in charge, pushing her down into the carpet while I straddled her once more.

"You don't know anything about me," I said, forcing her legs apart as I wrapped my own around her. Our two naked cunts pressed together, and I shuddered at the warm feeling between my thighs.

"I-" I panted, "I don't need you-" I ground against her, writhing atop her as I pushed my hips into hers, "I don't belong with you and I'm not your- uuungh-"

I moaned loudly as Jane began to gyrate her hips against mine.

She reached up and pulled me down into another deep kiss, and all I could do is thrust my cunt deeper and deeper against hers.

I was fucking her. Or... she was fucking me.

I didn't know. We were wrapped around each other, naked on the carpet, furiously making out as we gyrated together, thrusting into one another.

It was like a battle, each of us trying to fuck the other one harder.

My body was electric. Weeks of pent up sexual frustration were flooding out... and I could feel myself clambering closer to the edge.

Yesssss.

I needed this so badly! I wanted this so badly!

Was this why I had come over here in the first place? Had I simply been after a good fuck, or had there been another reason?

Right -- my plan! My documents! My blackmail-

"I hate you-" I murmured through our passionate kissing.

"Shh," Jane responded, continuing to fuck me as I moaned into her, "No more lying, Cassy. I know what you've been going through, because I know what you are... and what you need."

No. Jane couldn't be saying these things. Not now -- not here-

I was kissing her deeply again, fondling her tits as our bodies continued to press into one another.

Before I realized it, I was rolling again, back onto my back, under Jane once more.

This time, I let her pin me down without a fuss. It felt right with her on top -- I wanted to be beneath her.

"You can't function without your Mistress' guidance," Jane purred, "You are meant to be controlled... meant to be submissive. You're meant to be my property."

She kicked my legs apart, and once again, we were grinding against each other. But this time, she was obviously in control. She was fucking me -- and fucking me hard.

"Uuungh-" I cried out, gasping as I was forced closer to the edge. My legs were stretched up, one of them in Jane's arms, pressed down against the floor as she rocked against me.

No! This couldn't be happening!

I closed my eyes, but snapped them back open when I felt an odd sensation at my lips-

"Open up," Jane said. She'd grabbed my panties from the floor, and was pressing them against my mouth.

I parted my lips. I didn't know why. I reacted without thinking, and Jane shoved my soaked panties into my waiting mouth.

"Keep those dirty things in there, and taste your own sexual needs," Jane ordered me, "I don't want to hear you speak. You're going to listen to me, okay?"

I moaned, and nodded submissively.

The panties in my mouth were drenched... and my tongue wrapped around the fabric, obeying Jane's command instinctively to taste myself in every crevice.

With both of her hands free, Jane wrenched my legs further apart, pinning them at my sides as she rode me.

I grunted. I was so close-

"You're pathetic, Cassandra," Jane hissed, "You think you're better than me -- but you're not. We're both slutty little whores... and we're both guilty of the same petty bullshit... but you're still beneath me, and that's exactly where you're meant to be. You need to be washed, and groomed, and used like the little fuck toy you are. It's what you're meant for... and you love it."

I was cumming. No -- I wasn't -- but I was about to-

Was I? I couldn't think-

Jane was keeping me right on the edge, expertly riding my cunt with her own.

"Not yet, Cassy," Jane said, reading the noises I was making and predicting exactly how close to release I was. She began slowing down her gyrations, "You don't cum until I tell you, remember?"

Oh God. I did remember. My Mistress only allowed me to cum when she was finished with me!

I moaned into my panties, trying to thrust up against her, desperate for release.

"Pwease-" I gagged out pathetically, "Pweasth let me cum-"

Jane was pulling back, so I clenched my legs together, trapping her.

"No-" I begged, my own panties tumbling from my mouth as I murmured a pathetic plea, "I can't-"

"Shhh..." Jane said, "Give up, Cassy. You tried to deny what you are... and look where that's got you. Under investigation... threatening your Mistress with forged evidence of made up crimes... losing your house, your career."

I whimpered. Jane smiled.

"It's okay, Pet," she said, reaching down to cradle my cheek with her hand, "Your Mistress will make everything better. I can solve every little problem you're facing. I've got all the mechanisms in place... and all I've been waiting for is you to accept your place beneath me, and admit what you are."

"I-" I whimpered in protest, "No... I can't-"

"Cassy," Jane said, a little more forcefully, "Release your Mistress, and Present your Pussy."

My eyes opened wide.

No.

Not this.

Not one of her lewd commands.

Already I felt my legs parting, releasing her from my grasp.

I couldn't be doing this! Not again!

I reached out, and grabbed for my knees. Shamefully, I pulled my legs apart, presenting my pussy for Jane. I even rolled my back, lifting my hips automatically to complete the pose- exactly in the way Jane has trained me.

It was like muscle memory, and upon performing the lewd 'trick' she'd tough me, I felt a release of euphoria.

Yesss....

"Good girl," Jane said, patting my exposed pussy with her hand as she stood up, "Now -- Stay. I'll be right back..."

I groaned, whimpering pathetically as I struggled to comprehend what was happening.

What was I doing? Why was I listening to her orders? Why wasn't I getting up, and running -