Cassy's Awakening Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How had I ever avoided such thoughts, I wondered?

Had I -- even back before all of this?

Part of me couldn't even remember what I'd thought back then.

Probably, I'd been just as depraved and lost as I was now...

But I'd been so stupid back then. Stupid and obstinate. It had taken a LOT of training to force me into seeing things so clearly... but now that I did, anything else seemed absurd.

In the past, had I really just fussed about my career, and spent my days worrying what others might have thought of me?

Had I just spent my minutes staring at my bank account, scheming and plotting my future, and trying to think of more ways to get ahead in life?

"You're crawling a little funny today," Jane commented without looking up at me as I approached her, "Are you still sore from last night?"

I blushed, embarrassed at the question.

"Um... a little..." I admitted. "My... um... my ass is sore, ma'am... in - in a good way..."

Last night had been... taxing. Jane and Isabella had gone to town, fucking my ever-loving brains out. They'd worked together, combining their efforts until I'd thought I was going to break -- and then they'd kept going.

I'd been twisted, bent, spanked, filled to the brim and used over and over and over again...

All because I'd...

Actually, I hadn't really done anything to deserve it. All I'd been was honest, telling Jane about a particularly naughty encounter I'd had with Stacy, our office's former receptionist, at work...

My mind flashed to the encounter with Stacy. She'd felt me up in her office, practically having her way with me...

And she'd promised more to come, should I attend her university graduation party tonight.

Oh God, I was going to start dripping again.

I clenched my legs together, hoping Jane wouldn't notice.

"Keep those legs open, Pet," Jane said, once more not even looking up from her binder, "If you can't stop yourself from making a mess, you'll just have to keep cleaning it up."

I blushed, but pushed my knees wide open again.

"Good girl," Jane said, smirking as I obeyed her. She twisted a bit on the couch, turning to me.

"You want to help with this?" She said, nodding to the various documents lying around her and on the coffee table.

I had no idea what she was working on, and the question took me by surprise. It wasn't like Jane to ask me to aid her with important tasks.

Nevertheless, there was only one response I could give.

"Yes ma'am!" I answered enthusiastically, thrusting out my chest automatically to reinforce my enthusiasm.

"Good," Jane said, "Come hold my pen for me, Peanut!"

I blushed.

Of COURSE that was what Jane had meant, I thought. I'd been silly to think she'd expect any more of me than a simple, subservient act.

I crawled forward, somewhat relieved. I hadn't exactly been prepared to put my brain to work right now, and found myself excited that my task would be much more... menial...

Like the perfect Pet that I'd become, I squatted obediently in front of Jane, keeping my legs parted.

My little collar jangled against my naked chest as I thrust my tits forward, and I blushed at the noise.

"Open up," Jane said, and waited for me to part my plump, pink lips, "Don't drop it, Pet."

She poked the back side of her ballpoint pen into my mouth, and I clamped down my lips.

A pen holder, I thought. This was much more my speed!

I held my face still, looking up at Jane, diligently holding the pen up for her, should she need it again.

"Good girl," Jane said again, and went back to reading through her paperwork once more, "You can play with yourself while I work. But no penetrating your holes, and keep it down! Your Mistress has a lot of important shit to go over here..."

My eyes lit up.

Fuck! Was Jane serious?!

Yes!

My knees were already parted, but I pushed them out as wide as they could go. Rolling back a tad, I leaned back into to the position I'd been in out on the patio, bracing myself in the squatting position I'd held for so long out on the patio.

This time, only one hand supported me. The other slid forward, winding down my naked, smooth stomach, until it crested my glassy mound and slurped in between the lips of my surprisingly soaked cunt.

"Mmmpph-" I moaned slightly, sucking on the pen in my mouth as I melted at the feel of my eager pussy.

My fingers dug deep, pressing down in between my quivering lips.

Oh -- fuck! This was what I'd been waiting for! It was what I'd been begging for earlier, if not by words, then by action-

"Mmm-!" I let a little squeal loose, almost dropping the pen from my mouth as I happily smacked at my slutty hole.

"Does that feel a little better, Slut?" Jane asked me, not even taking her eyes off of the paper she was reading as I quietly played with myself.

"mmhm-" I huffed, flicking at my clit before slicking a finger down and wriggling a delicate circle around my hole.

"I'm surprised you've still got an appetite for this," Jane smiled, still reading, "Not after last night anyways."

I blushed, but didn't stop fondling myself.

I was surprised at my mood too. Jane and Isabella had dominated me last night, to the point where I'd nearly blacked out during my climactic orgasm.

I SHOULD have been satisfied. I should have woken up tired and sore... maybe even with some regret as to the sordid things I'd done.

It used to be that way... back when my unique situation with Jane had begun...

But now...

I'd woken up horny as ever, perhaps even more riled up with a mind filled with lewd memories of the night before.

From the moment I'd crawled out of my dilapidated dog house and looked up at my Mistress this morning, all I'd wanted was THIS...

Jane plucked the pen from my mouth, jotting down something or other on a sheet of paper.

I held my tongue out, awaiting its return, and when she was finished, she slid it back inside my mouth with a casual, flirtatious glance down at my splayed body.

"Mmmm-" My finger had reached my naked ass, and trailed a wet spiral around my tight little hole.

I didn't mind that Jane was watching me. In fact, I liked it. Every time her eyes darted from her paperwork across my splayed out body, I felt a sharp shiver of arousal.

She was treating me like a mere object at the moment, and it electrified me.

I almost dug down and shoved my fingers inside my ass hole -- but I held back. I'd been given specific instructions, and didn't dare displease Jane right now and risk ending my blissful moment!

God. This was heaven.

As Jane worked on whatever she was working on, I was just enjoying my finger trailing up across my cunt, down across my clit, in a small circle around my trembling hole and back down to my tight, waiting ass...

This was all that mattered to me. It was all I wanted.

Sure, I was little more than Jane's pen-holder. A decoration, at best... silently fondling myself while she worked.

But it was divine.

I spanked my ass, squeezing my cheeks with my hand before returning to my trembling holes.

A flick here, a slap there -

For a moment, I had to hold off, for fear that I may cum-

"Uuunnngh-" I suckled at the pen in my mouth, and returned to my punishing my delighted cunt.

"Are you curious as to what I'm working on, Slut?" Jane asked.

I opened my eyes back up. At some point, they'd fluttered closed as I'd fought the urge to cum all over Jane's carpet. I bit down on the pen in my mouth, remembering where I was.

"You should be curious," she added, "This has got a lot to do with you!"

That caught my attention -- but only slightly.

Truthfully, I wasn't very interested in what Jane was working on.

Maybe I should have been. If it pertained to me, as Jane implied it did, then it should at least register on my radar-

But right now...

Fuck...

All I wanted was a toy to play with... or maybe permission to be go a little further with myself.

Flicking my fingers across my clit was divine -- but I was dying with pent up frustration.

I needed to be fucked! I needed SOMEthing inside of me. A finger, a toy, a tongue-

Ugh!

"Well, you'll find out soon enough," Jane said, closing the thick binder with a hint of mystery in her eyes, "When I decide you're ready for some serious business!"

She was teasing me, I knew. She was trying to get me riled up and curious.

Her effort was wasted. I was too focused on my body to care about anything else at the moment... especially boring, pedantic paperwork.

Jane was probably dealing with bills, or finances, or something equally boring. She'd taken control of all of those things from me over the past week, and while I'd been nervous at first, I'd learned that I much preferred simply not thinking about such things.

Why bother thinking about business, when I could be fingering my little holes and pleasing my Mistress?

My mortgage, my cell phone, my finances -- bah!

Let Jane deal with all of that. She had taught me where my talents were truly best utilized...

As always, as Jane watched me play with myself, I could almost feel her reading my mind.

She smiled that sexy, thin grin that I loved. The smile meant I was pleasing her, both with my actions, and state of mind. I was submitting unconditionally in the moment, lost in lust.

She loved that.

I almost came.

"Cassy, stop," Jane ordered.

I let out an anguished moan.

In my moment of despair, I forgot about the pen in my mouth, and it tumbled from my lips onto my tits, bouncing across them until it rolled down onto the carpet.

My eyes grew wide with horror, and Jane sighed.

"Oh, Cassy..." she said, and then she noticed that despite her order, my hand had NOT stopped wriggling up against my twitching cunt.

"Cassy-" Jane's voice grew sharp, "I said STOP!"

I froze, and my hand shot away from my pussy.

Shit!

"I'm sorry ma'am," I pleaded, "I meant to stop!"

God, what the hell was wrong with me?!

Jane had told me to stop, and I'd just kept going!

I was going to pay, now...

"I just... I... I've been so turned on all day, and I haven't been able to think straight..." I murmured my pathetic excuse to Jane, blushing profusely at my own stupidity.

My explanation was honest, though! I'd been aroused since I'd woken up, and Jane had been exacerbating the issue nonstop!

She'd had me prancing around the house buck naked, forced to do chores instead of pleasure myself.

Every time I'd bent down to grab something, or stretched up to reach up high, I'd been keenly aware of my neglected body.

How could I be held responsible for such a minor slip up?! It wasn't fair!

If she wanted me to focus on something, she ought to grab me, and pin me to the bed, and fuck my ass until I couldn't think about anything else!

"You know how I get..." I pouted, hoping the 'I'm a ditsy-slut' act would get me out of trouble, "Cassy just can't help herself..."

Jane pursed her lips, and grinned again.

"Lap," she said, setting the binder down on the coffee table and pointing to her own lap, "Now."

I groaned, knowing what was coming.

Without hesitation, I climbed up onto the couch, crawling over Jane's lap, so that my ass was squarely presented and exposed to her.

I lowered my chest onto the couch cushion, and pushed my hips up, thrusting my ass up, and presenting it for the spanking I knew was coming.

God, this was humiliating.

The first time Jane had spanked me, I'd nearly died of embarrassment.

"Sluts need to listen to their Mistresses," Jane said, and I she delivered a sharp smack to my naked, parted ass cheeks.

I yelped.

"Yes ma'am!" I said, fully aware of the routine at this point, "This Slut is sorry for her stupidity! Thank you for correcting this Slut, ma'am!"

Another smack down upon my ass caused me to yelp into the cushion again.

I twitched, hating how aroused the lewd punishment was making me feel.

With my hips thrust up and my ass presented for Jane, there was no way to hide the desire I was feeling.

Fuck, I just wanted to cum so badly!

A third, fourth, and fifth spank landed on my ass, and each time I thanked Jane for her efforts.

"Okay," Jane said at last, giving me a firm tug to sit up, "That will do. Sit, Cassy."

I wriggled around, spinning to face Jane and sitting up.

I stayed on her lap, my naked ass wedged firmly in between her legs. Wrapping my arms around her for stability, I pulled in close, pressing my heavy chest against her, and nuzzling into her neck with my face.

Once again, I knew the drill, and what was expected of me. This was all so routine; something we'd done dozens of times a day for days, and weeks...

I was Jane's babe. Her little pet. Her property.

"Thank you for disciplining me, Mistress," I mewled into Jane's neck, loving the feeling of my body pressed into hers, "I love you, Mistress."

I could feel Jane smile against me.

"You're a good Slut, Peanut," she said, "You've come such a long way."

I really had, I thought, and I wriggled up against Jane even tighter. I used to protest this sort of treatment.

How idiotic I'd been!

"I'm so horny, Mistress," I chanced, sounding as desperate as I felt, "I can't think straight..."

I felt Jane's sliding up and down against my naked thighs.

"I know, Slut," she whispered as she tantalized me, "You'll have you reward soon enough. If you can behave... and keep being such a good Slut."

I bit my lip.

"I live to be your slut, Ma'am," I said.

I meant it.

---

In my more focused moments, when I was able to reflect on my present situation, I couldn't help but feel wonder and amazement that this was now my life.

In such a short span of time, I'd gone from standing squarely on top the world, to lower than I could ever imagine.

I'd gone from hating Jane, to serving my co worker like a Goddess, and I'd been demoted from my executive position at the office to a lowly secretarial role.

Ugh.

The thought of my new 'role' at work sent my blood boiling.

It wasn't a real job, of course. My new position at Illuminate Media was a joke.

At best, I served coffee to come of my former underlings while they snickered behind my back.

At worst, I spent my time under Jane's desk, doing my best to please her while she did real work...

This week had been hell, and I was glad it was over. Even though the weekend would offer little reprieve from torment and humiliation, I couldn't stand the thought of having to go back to that corporate slime pit on Monday.

The truth was, I didn't belong there anymore.

Perhaps I never had...

At any rate, it hardly mattered. I'd long since sold my autonomy to Jane. My willpower was gone, and my fight was spent.

I had nothing left to resist her, and even if I did, I don't know that I would have.

She'd done more than forced me to comply. She hadn't simply blackmailed me into obedience. She'd taught me to enjoy it, and in doing so, she'd helped me realize my true place in life.

I embraced my role at Jane's side. Depraved as it was, humiliating as it made me feel, I loved every moment of my servitude under Jane. I didn't WANT to be separated from her. I didn't want to walk around in a skirt, serving coffee, pretending to be a professional woman.

Every sordid thing I did, from crawling through the house, to fondling myself for her amusement, to lapping at her perfect little pussy like a well trained pet...

It was like a jolt of electricity for me. I thrived on it, and like an addictive drug, I'd become addicted to the adrenaline that it brought me.

--

"I see she's keeping herself useful," a familiar voice jolted me back into reality.

Oh, shit- I hadn't even noticed Isabella had arrived!

What time was it?!

I blinked a few times, confused as to where I as. I'd zoned out for a while, and it took me a second to reorient.

I cocked my head back, peering at Isabella.

My former gardener looked stunning as always. Today she was wrapped in a sleek, tight black dress, sporting golden hoop earrings that practically glowed against her sleek, straightened hair and olive colored skin.

Isabella gave me a knowing smile, and reached out, caressing a hand up the exposed skin of my bare ass.

I shuddered, loving the feel of her fingers.

They'd become so familiar to me. Only yesterday, they'd been inside of me, fucking me to the brink.

"Mmm..." I groaned, suddenly remembering how aroused I was.

I'd been bent double for the past while, bracing myself against the wall in the corner, with my ass thrust out towards the room.

Still naked except for my pink collar, I'd been serving as simple decoration for Jane.

A bare ass, on display. I was nothing more, left to stare into the corner of the room.

Naturally, I was soaked.

"Is our little Chica excited for tonight?" Isabella asked, but not to me.

"I'd say so," Jane answered, "I've had to work her double time just to keep her mind off of it today."

I blushed, staring back into the corner of the room as the two women cast their gazes upon my naked backside.

With my legs parted, I knew they had a bullseye view of my slippery, unguarded cunt.

There was nothing I could do to hide my arousal.

"Eventually, I ran out of chores for her to do," Jane admitted, "So she's just been decorating the room for the past hour or so."

Shit. I hadn't even realized it had been an hour.

I'd gotten used to decorating rooms for Jane. Sometimes, I'd lie on the coffee table, and gently play with myself while she hung around. Other times, I danced, swiveling my tight body for her pleasure.

And sometimes, like now, I was simply on display.

"Well, we better get ready to go," Isabella said.

Right! I'd almost forgotten that Isabella had been invited to Stacy's party as well.

How had THAT happened, I wondered?

Had they become such good friends during the brief times they'd met at the office?

Probably Jane had gotten her an invite, I mused.

Isabella could tell what I was thinking, and she laughed.

"I don't think she's too stoked that I'm coming out tonight," she said, "Probably uncomfortable that the HELP is getting to have some fun, huh Bitch?"

I blushed, and bit my lip.

Of course, Isabella's jab was completely untrue.

Well... mostly.

It DID still get to me, a little, that Isabella was enjoying the fruits of my situation so much.

She was, after all, my former gardener. A minimum wage employee, who'd once not even been allowed to talk to me without permission....

Of course, that had long since changed, and I reminded myself that there was no going back.

Isabella was my superior now.

It was ME who was lucky to be accompanying HER to the party....

"No ma'am," I replied to Isabella, a hint of pout in my voice, "Cassy is very happy that you're coming out tonight, ma'am!"

I heard Isabella cluck her tongue.

"Oh, be easy on her," Jane said, "She's been such a good girl today...."

I heard Jane move across the room, and I tensed up as she neared.

"In fact," Jane said, only a few feet behind me, "Let's give her a reward, shall we?"

My face lit up.

YES!

"Cassy, turn around," Jane ordered.

I practically spun around at warp speed, causing the two women laughed at my gusto.

Oh, damn!

I hadn't realized Jane had changed her outfit.

Actually, she'd completely done herself up in the past little while, while I'd been staring blankly into the corner of the room... lost in my own sordid thoughts.

While I'd been keeping my ass high and on display, Jane had gotten ready for the party, and she looked wonderful.

Her dress was slim and black, like Isabella's, but with her own personal flair.

A set of fishnets traced up her long legs, and her makeup was darker than usual.

Again, she was sporting a punk, edgy vibe -- but with enough skill to pull it off in a classy, sexy way.