Cassy's Awakening Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want a reward, Peanut?" Jane asked me sweetly as I stood naked before my two Mistresses.

I bit my lip, always a tad more nervous to debase myself in front of Isabella than I was for Jane.

But.... fuck it.

I was too far gone to care about humility at this point.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, taking a step forward to Jane, "Peanut needs a reward, ma'am... she's -- she's so fucking horny..."

I let out a breath as I admitted what we all knew.

"I can't take it much longer," I whined, wobbling a little on my legs as I slid my hands down to my bare hips and held them just atop my cunt, "I've been so good today, I feel like I should be allowed to cum."

Isabella burst into laughter, and I blushed deeply.

My former employee had still not gotten used to seeing me beg for something so humiliating and intimate. She'd worked for me for a year, barely getting more out of me than a dismissive glance or scolding of her efforts.

To see me like this must have been... mind-altering.

"Please..." I whined, suddenly getting an idea and stepping up to Isabella.

"Izzy can do it..." I purred, pressing my chest brazenly against Isabella's, "She's so good at making me squeal..."

Before I could react, I felt Jane's hands on me, pushing my naked body back from Isabella.

"Easy, Slut," she said, "Don't push your luck!"

I frowned, miserable that I might not be allowed my release.

But then -- what could my reward POSSIBLY be?!

"You don't get to cum yet," Jane said, "However, you've earned a star!"

I blinked in disbelief. Jane bent down and picked a sheet of decals off of the coffee table. On the sheet sat several shiny, rainbow colored star stickers.

Noooo! Were we really doing THIS again?!

I HATED the Star-system!

"Spread 'em!" Jane smiled cheerily, pulling one of the stars off of the sheet and waiting for me to comply.

It took a lot more energy than I'm willing to admit to force my tired legs apart. I was rubbery all over, still struggling to maintain myself and not burst into a powerful orgasm.

My pink, wet lips parted before the two women as I widened my stance. My tired pink cunt gleamed up at them, practically shivering with anticipation.

God dammit! This wasn't fair!

"Good," Jane pressed the decal down onto me, pushing it onto the skin next to my pussy. She held the decal for a moment, ensuring it would remain a mere inch from my clit, and then let it go.

"One down," she said, "Four more to go and you earn your reward tonight!"

I blushed, and bit my lip in frustration.

Ugh!

My mind was mixed. On one hand, it was humiliating to receive such a paltry reward for such effort.

On the other hand... I'd grown to crave these idiotic stickers... knowing what a complete set of them might mean.

Five stickers. That's what I needed to earn, and then I'd be rewarded with what I wanted most.

I didn't know what form it would come in, but every time I'd earned all five stars for good behavior during a day, I'd been thoroughly content with the result.

There was nothing I could do in the moment but to be grateful.

"Thank you, ma'am," I panted, doing my best to look cheerful at the reward I'd received.

Without thinking, I reached up and grabbed for my breasts, sloppily shoving them together in an effort to please Jane. I knew she liked it when I played with my tits, and maybe if I could seduce her just a little further-

"Okay," Jane laughed, seeing what I was up to, "That's enough, Pet."

I pouted, and let go of my tits with a grunt.

"So -- we've got a party to go to tonight," Jane said again, smacking my cunt with a playful finger before walking back across the room.

Oh -- right!

Dammit, I'd forgotten again!

This time, I felt a pang of nervousness at the thought of going to Stacy's party.

Earlier, it had seemed like such a distant thing to consider....

But now, it was imminent.

"Ma'am..." I said nervously, "Do you really think it's a good idea for me to go to Stacy's party...?"

Jane laughed.

"Why wouldn't it be a good idea, Slut?" she asked, "Worried you might get yourself into some trouble?"

I swallowed nervously. That was EXACTLY what I was worried about.

Stacy and I had already shared quite the naughty moment in her office the other day. My former receptionist had nearly had her way with me then, and I had no doubt she had plans to take things further.

Don't get me wrong -- I WANTED To go further. I'd been eyeing up Stacy's tight little body for a year!

But this wasn't exactly a simple situation.

Already, gossip was spreading over my behavior at work. I was pushing the limits of how far I could take things without my world exploding out into the open.

Giving into Stacy would complicate things in a way even Jane wouldn't be able to control.

"It's just... it's been hard enough to keep things contained at the Office," I continued, "At a party, if things get out of control..."

"Then they get out of control," Jane shrugged, clearly not worried over my potential humiliation.

"You don't have a say anyways," Jane said, "So pipe down."

And that was that, really.

I pouted again, sighing audibly.

"You've been doing fine at the office," Jane said, "Your coworkers adore you, and no one's the wiser about the things you do when no one's around..."

My ass they aren't, I thought! People MUST be suspecting something is up!

Obviously Stacy had. She'd damn-near forced me to admit as much in her office!

And as for my coworkers -- they'd seen me go from domineering Executive to bimbo secretary in a matter of a week -- SURELY my cover was hanging by a thread!

"Don't pout," Jane pointed down at the carpet below me, "You've made a mess again. Clean that up, and then go outside to wash yourself again. I've got to pick out something for you to wear, and you've got some more work to do before it's time to leave."

"Yes, ma'am..." I said, slinking down to my knees and lowering myself to the floor.

There was no fighting this.

I stared at the damp spot I'd left on the carpet. There was one on the couch, too...

I sighed. This was my life now, I reminded myself. I'd allowed all of this...

A reluctant smile crept across my face.

Slowly, I stuck out my tongue, and got to work.

---

An hour later, we headed out.

By the time I'd been buckled into the back seat of Jane's car, I was a wreck.

Externally, I looked stunning, if not a tad... under dressed.

My outfit was cheap, as always, and no less revealing than usual.

A tight white halter top, two sizes two small for my thin frame, rode up atop my heavy breasts, flashing the underside of my boobs for any who cared to look.

The top hardly made it down over my nipples, and was nearly entirely held in place by my piercings, which it caught onto and gripped.

Down below my bare midriff, one of the shortest skirts I'd worn to date was riding riding low enough to show off the upper part of the bare skin just atop my cunt.

My ass was hanging out behind me, and the fact that I wasn't wearing any panties would be obvious to anyone who caught me taking a step or bending over even the slightest bit.

But I hardly cared about what I looked like at the moment.

The past hour had not been easy for me. Jane and Isabella had worked me hard, dressing me and preparing me for the party, but in between that, they'd riled me up to a near insane state of arousal.

Every chance they'd had, they'd slid their hands across my tits, ass, and cunt. In between every article of clothing they'd pulled onto me, they'd slid their tongues into my mouth, and whispered suggestive comments in my ear.

They'd fondled me, and teased me, and brought me to the edge... where they'd kept me until this moment.

"Ma'am," I breathed in the back seat as Jane drove us down a darkened road, "I don't think I can do this..."

I looked down at my crotch. My legs were spread, and my tiny skirt hiked up enough for me to see my sparkling cunt.

I was practically soaking the car seat beneath me, and only the fact that I'd hiked my skirt up saved it from a similar fate.

"I can't go to a party like this," I whined, "I need to cum so badly..."

Isabella giggled from the front passenger seat.

"C'mon, Cassy," she said in her accented voice, "Surely you can keep yourself together for one little party! You make it to work every day without cumming in the foyer!"

I groaned.

This was slightly different, I thought. Jane didn't usually keep me on the edge for an entire day before dragging me into the office.

"Mistress," I said to Jane, ignoring Isabella, "I'm begging you.... please... this isn't like at the office. I'm practically bursting! You've been working me up all day... and if I don't get some release-"

"Then you'll what?" Jane said, and signaled to turn down a side street.

"Cassy, this is your own fault," Jane added, "If you don't think you can handle Stacy's party, then you shouldn't have said yes to her invitation!"

I winced in the back seat, squirming and trying to resist touching myself.

Jane was being so unfair, I thought.

She new damn-well that I'd had no opportunity to refuse Stacy's invite.

Hell, Stacy had practically had her hands inside of me when she'd asked -- TOLD -- me to come out tonight.

What the hell was I supposed to do?

Jane was parking the car, and my stomach flopped into a heavy knot.

We were here.

Outside, the thumping of music sounded off in the distance, as did the excited chattering of party-goers.

I hadn't paid attention to our route, so I wasn't quite sure which part of town we were in -- but the houses around us looked large an expensive.

Must be a sorority house, I mused.

It sounded like there were a lot of people at the party...

"Ma'am," I said, a little bit of panic in my voice, "It's just... you know how things left off with Stacy... and, well-"

I glanced at Isabella, too embarrassed to continue.

"Go on," Jane said, "Anything you can say to me, you can say in front of Isabella."

I swallowed nervously.

So be it, I thought.

"She -- she's going to want to... continue what we started at the office," I said, and once more the two women in the front seat giggled.

"I can't let things get intimate between us," I said, "It'll make things too complicated at the office, and with our... situation."

Jane turned the car off, and cocked her head around to look at me.

I had to say what I really meant. I was running out of time.

"I don't want people to know about me," I whined, "If you make me sleep with Stacy, I'll slip up. I'm too used to acting the way you've taught me to... and if she learns the truth, everything we have will be over!"

My mouth frowned and I could almost feel tears swelling up in my eyes at the thought of losing the secret little world Jane had created for me.

"That's not really any of your concern," Jane said, cocking her eyebrows sympathetically, but sounding nothing of the sort.

"But if it eases your mind," she added, "I'm not going to make you sleep with Stacy."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you, ma'am," I said, "But if she-"

"If she wants to ride her former boss until you squeal?" Jane smirked, "Then just say no! Tell her you're not into that sort of thing... that you're too professional to act like a little slut in front of your new superior!"

I frowned, realizing Jane's ploy at last.

THIS was why she was riling me up earlier.

God, I'm so stupid!

Jane knew I was riled up to an impossible level. She knew I'd be unable to control myself at this party.

She was letting me hang myself!

"Ma'am," I said, sounding comically professional as I steeled myself, "Stacy is my superior, and I won't jeopardize my situation just to... let her satisfy me!"

I imagined the fallout from such an act.

If Stacy and I got together... fuck! She would tell her friends. They'd tell their friends. Soon everyone at the office would know that I'd thrown myself at my new boss...

Or worse -- she might use this against me! If she held the incident over me, I'd become beholden to her as well.

I didn't think I could juggle another wrench in my spokes -- or another collar around my neck.

Jane shrugged.

"Seems straightforward and simple to me, but whatever. If you don't want to fuck Stacy, then I guess you're going without release tonight," Jane said.

My face went white.

"But- wait-" My mouth fell agape, "You mean, if I don't sleep with Stacy, you won't let me cum tonight?! But -- but that's- that's impossibly unfair!"

Jane looked like I'd slapped her.

Isabella just watched the drama unfold before her, with a knowing smile on her face.

"I mean-" I said, immediately regretting my words, "I mean -- I've earned a reward tonight! I've been so good, all day! You -- you even gave me these stars!"

I looked down at my naked cunt, still parted on the seat.

In addition to the first star sticker I'd earned an hour ago, three more dotted my pussy.

After the first, I'd earned another one for cleaning up the mess I'd made on Jane's carpet.

Then, Isabella had given me one for... uh... pleasing her while Jane picked out my outfit.

Then I'd gotten a third for obediently cleaning myself up in the yard once again, and a fourth once they'd successfully dressed me for the party.

Four stars out of five, and I was proud of it.

"One short of five," Jane said, "You're not too good at counting, are you?"

I blushed.

"No, but - It's just -- I'm so close-" I was beginning to panic, "And I earned them-"

I don't think I could go the rest of the night without cumming.

I needed release. Jane had brought me too close, too many times today...

Jane clucked her tongue, shaking her head at me.

"Oh, Cassy..." she said, "I was just about to give you your fifth star, too... and now you've messed it all up."

My heart sunk. I felt like bursting into a cry of frustration.

"Please, ma'am," I begged, leaning forward and lowering my head in an attempt at garnering pity, "I'm so sorry. I just need to so, so bad. I'll do anything you want... just please, I need it-"

Jane still looked displeased.

"Please fuck your little Peanut," I mewled, going all out for mercy, "You can still bring me to the party... just please fuck your little Slut before the night is over!"

Tears were welling up in my eyes now.

I couldn't believe it had come to this. Begging to be fucked. Pleading with my Mistress to take pity on me. Showing off my pathetic little stars as if they were some sort of bragging right.

Sure, it was hardly the first time I'd begged for Jane to fuck me. In fact, she was exceptionally good at getting me to beg.

But still, every time I did, I felt myself sink a little lower.

When Jane finally spoke, I felt like she'd smashed a semi-truck into my face.

"No," she said, "I think you've blown your chance for tonight."

I didn't move. I couldn't.

So, this was it.

I was going to go mad. There was no way I'd be able to get through this party with the itch that I felt.

"However..." Jane said, and my head snapped up.

"However..." she repeated, "I AM going to give you ONE chance to redeem yourself..."

My heart practically burst from my chest.

"Anything, ma'am," I said, imaging the worst situations I could envision.

Perhaps Jane would have me piss on the lawn, or eat her ass out in the car. Maybe I'd be finally getting that tattoo she'd been hinting at, or a new set of piercings.

I didn't care.

But I also didn't expect what she had in mind.

"The original terms still stand. If you want to cum, you still can," she said, "But it has to be with Stacy, and SHE has to be the one to make you. No touching yourself."

I blinked.

Fuck.

"That's rule number one," Jane said for effect, "If you want to cum, you've got to get Stacy to make you. Rule number two is that if you choose NOT to cum tonight, then you won't be allowed to cum for the rest of the week."

No.

No way.

Even Isabella gasped at Jane's statement.

"Ma'am," I said, "I- no! That's not fair!"

Jane shrugged.

"That's your punishment for being lippy," Jane said, "If you want, I can add on another condition..."

"NO-" I squealed, realizing that I'd been firmly beaten.

"I mean -- there's no need, ma'am-" I said, "I understand the rules!"

I wanted to protest, but somewhere in my mind, a little alarm was going off.

This was sordid, and depraved. For Jane to force me to fuck Stacy was...

I blinked, and for a moment, found myself reconsidering things.

Beneath me, my cunt was quivering with the thought of something -- anything -- stimulating it.

Of all of the things that could make me cum... the thought of Stacy between my thighs was... not the worst fantasy I'd ever had.

I squirmed.

Did I really WANT to protest this order?

After all, it did seem like a bit of a... blessing.

Stacy was hot as hell, and she'd made it super clear that she wanted to fuck my ever-loving brains out at the office.

A surge of arousal shot through me.

"Hm... not too professional to fuck your boss now, are you?" Isabella smirked at me from the front seat, reading my mind, "Seconds ago, you said it would be too complicated... but now you seem a little more into the idea, huh?"

"Cassy, spread 'em and present your ass," Jane said.

My body snapped into action, immediately registering Jane's command and thrusting any other thought from my mind.

I leaned back in the seat, shuffling my ass forward and kicking my legs wide in the car.

I rolled my hips up, lifting my ass up off of the fabric, and reached around my waist to pull my bare cheeks apart.

My naked ass hole beamed up at Jane and Isabella, lit up from the streetlights nearby.

"Slut's ass is presented, ma'am," I said, feeling as stupid as I sounded.

I was still trying to stay focused on Stacy, and the sordid set of rules Jane had just laid at my feet... but it was next to impossible.

My body was trembling with desire. My tiny hole winked up at the two women, who smiled down at me.

"Okay," Jane said, "You've earned this, Slut."

She held up a finger for me to see. On the end of her digit, a sparkly blue star sticker glistened.

My fifth sticker!

"If you still want it..." Jane lingered the decal in front of me.

I groaned.

Fuck!

Why in the holy hell had I even bothered protesting any of this? I knew I had no chance to save myself -- and why the hell did I even want to?

"Yes, ma'am!" I admitted, stretching my ass apart for Jane and doing my best to display my weary ass, "I want it! I'll do what you want. I'll let Stacy fuck me."

The thought sent chills down my spine.

Stacy was going to fuck me.

God, I wanted that more than I'd realized.

"Please give this good Slut her fifth star," I whined, "And she'll let Stacy fuck her until she squeals."

Jane smiled at my humiliation.

I felt lowlier than low, but my body didn't care. It was on fire.

Jane didn't move her finger. What the hell was she waiting for?!

"Okay," she said, "If that's what you want, okay..." she lowered her hand, but paused again.

"Oh-" she added, as if a thought had only just occurred to her, "But I think you need to make up for your little act of defiance earlier, don't you?"

I grunted, wishing she'd just stick the damn star on my ass.

"Yes ma'am," I said, "I need to make up for my defiance!"

Defiance, bah!

I'd hardly defied Jane. I'd been a little lippy, maybe...

But still... this was hardly fair.

"I think..." Jane pondered, swirling the star in front of me as she thought to herself, "As penance for your bad behavior, I'm still going to add one more condition to getting your reward."

I winced.

Anything, I thought. I'd do anything she wanted!

"Rule number three..." Jane said, a devilish look on her face.