Cassy's Awakening Ch. 11

Story Info
Stacy's Party : Part 1.
11.6k words
4.81
28.9k
12

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis : With her life completely under Jane's control, Cassy struggles to keep her public and private personas separate, but Stacy Nelson's graduation party threaten to upset the precious balance she's been somehow able to maintain thus far.

--

Hey all -- thanks so much for your eternal patience.

Instead of filling the preamble with words, i'm going to offer a more detailed update on things at the end of this chapter. So skip to the end if you want more info on the future/present plans for things.

--

This is a work of fiction. All characters, places, etc are completely made up, as is the plot.

-------

Chapter 11 : Stacy's Party : Part 1

-------

Today was the day of Stacy Nelson's graduation party.

Somewhere, in the back of my mind, the looming event was nagging at me.

Stacy was fast on her way to learning the truth about me. My former secretary had gotten wise to my change in demeanor, and finally, it had culminated in a rather... risqué encounter at the office.

Everything that had happened the other day at the office with Stacy had already twisted me into a nervous knot... and I knew tonight would be nothing but trouble.

I SHOULD be sweating bullets about what was to come tonight...

But it was impossible to keep my mind focused on such things, no matter how hard I tried.

I'd simply lost the ability to worry about the future, and honestly, I couldn't blame myself for that.

I was far too preoccupied lately with the present to devote any energy on the future.

Who WOULDN'T be, if they were in my position?!

My life was hanging by a thread.

My career was in tatters, my social life in ruins. If anyone I knew learned the truth about me, I couldn't even imagine the chain of events it might set off...

All I could do was press forward, blissfully ignoring the implications of what I had become.

I belonged to Jane, my former coworker. I was her plaything now, to do with as she pleased.

If she chose a route of humiliation for me, so be it. I couldn't exactly say 'no' anymore... and honestly, I'd learned well enough that even if I had the option, it was doubtful I would.

Something inside of me had changed over the past few months. I'd begun to love my sordid role.

Losing my job -- what would have once seemed like a death sentence to me -- felt almost... like a weight off of my shoulders.

I didn't have to worry anymore. I could just be myself. My TRUE self.

As long as I could keep things a secret from the rest of the world...

---

"Oh, hey there, Peanut!" Jane's voice was chipper and cheery, and she smiled down at me from her seat on the couch, "Have you finished all of your chores already?"

I sighed, crawling up in front of Jane and staring up at her with a weary gaze.

"Yes ma'am," I said, rocking back on my long legs to stare up at her.

Her eyes trailed down my front side, eyeing the soft curves of my naked body. I could feel her gaze on me, and it tingled deep within me.

I was nude from head to toe, wearing nothing but a scrunchy that bundled my hair into a ditsy looking -- but practical -- ponytail that jutted too high up off of the back of my head. My heavy, glistening tits, decorated with two shiny barbel piercings, bobbed as I breathed... and my sharp nipples pointed up at my Mistress in aroused anticipation.

"I've scrubbed down every room..." I said, biting my lip, fighting the depraved, horny urges I'd been dealing with all morning.

Jane looked gorgeous today. Her short dark hair bounced flirtatiously against her shoulders. Her makeup, dark and slightly overdone as always, gave her that smoky, punk vibe that I'd grown to find so alluring and commanding.

Even her simple, boring white tank top looked divine on her, stretched across her chest just tight enough that I swore I could see the tiny nubs of her nipples threatening to protrude through the thin fabric and-

I shook my head.

"Everything is as clean as it can be!" I said, sounding flustered as I cleared the cobwebs from my horny little mind, "I did my best -- just like you asked me to!"

That was an understatement. Jane's house had once been a messy, disorganized slum. Now it was as neat and orderly as my own place had ever been. I'd not only scrubbed every room, I'd damn-near polished every surface to a shine.

"Did I ASK you to clean up?" Jane cocked her head slightly. She was holding a binder, and set it down on the coffee table as she eyed me up and down.

"No, ma'am," I slumped a little, detecting the verbal trap Jane was trying -- and failing -- to spring upon me, "You TOLD me to clean, ma'am!"

Jane nodded, "That's good, Pet."

I bit my lip. I loved it when Jane referred to me as her pet.

"I also vacuumed, did the dishes, and all of the yard work -" I added.

"Yes," Jane said, "I can see that. You're a little dirty, Cassy."

At first, I thought Jane meant 'dirty' in a sexual way.

Of course I was dirty, I thought! My pretty little cunt was parted wide for her, and my chest was thrust out in a vain attempt to lure her into a quick fondle.

But then I realized that she actually meant the word in a literal way.

I was ACTUALLY filthy. There were smudges of dirt up and down my naked, sweaty body. My hair was a mess, frizzy and poofy from working outside under the hot sun.

I'd been going hard at my chores since the sunrise, indoors and out.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," I said, "I just wanted to let you know that I was finished, and-"

Jane held up a hand, cutting me off.

"Cassy," Jane rolled her eyes, "What's the point in tidying up if you're just going to crawl in here with your muddy paws and muck up the place again? Where's that executive class you used to show?"

I sunk my head. Honestly, I'd worried that I'd get into trouble if I came into the living room as messy as I was, but I'd been so eager to report the completion of my chores to Jane, I'd crawled in here anyways like a complete idiot.

Stupid, Cassy! I should know better by now. This was hardly my first rodeo, after all.

"I'm sorry... Mistress..." I murmured pathetically.

"It's okay, Slut..." Jane sighed, picking up her binder again, "We both know thinking isn't your strong suit, so I guess I should just be happy you managed to complete any of your tasks at all."

I breathed a sigh of relief, thankful as always that Jane took pity and forgave my constant failings.

I tried my damnedest to obey her orders, but as Jane often told me, I was just too ditsy these days to complete much of anything without a hiccup or two!

Bleh.

I shook my head slightly, as if to clear the cobwebs from between my ears.

The more I tried to think, the worse off I was, I'd found. It was easier just to nod, obey, and comply to whatever Jane had told me. Everything was easier when I just obeyed my loving, beautiful, sexy Mistress.

Jane opened her binder, and began to look over whatever it was she'd been reading earlier.

I wondered briefly what was in the stacks of paper she was going over. It looked important... though I knew such things were far from my business these days, so I didn't dare ask about it.

"Go clean yourself up outside," Jane said, "You have my permission to use the hose. Get yourself nice and shiny, and when you're done, set yourself up and display yourself at the patio door. I'll come inspect you in a little while, when you've had time to dry off, and then if you've done a good enough job, you can come back inside again."

I fought the urge to sigh. Jane's order was humiliating, of course, but I'd expected it. I'd grown accustomed to this routine. Nothing I did was earned easily.

"Yes, Mistress..." I said, obediently turning away from Jane, and crawling lamely back in the direction I'd just come from, "Thank you, my wonderful, perfect Mistress!"

Cheekily, I felt my hips swaying as I crawled away from her.

In the perverted part of my mind, I hoped she was enjoying the sight of my naked cunt as I headed outside to obey my Mistress' demand...

God. The thought that here eyes were on me -- even for a moment -- caused me to shiver in delight.

My damned, traitorous body just couldn't fight off the waves of arousal.

All day, I'd been fighting the urge to touch myself. It took constant vigilance to make sure I didn't slip up and do it without thinking.

Jane had been clear on that matter, though.

NO TOUCHING.

Fuck.

How could anyone expect so much from one poor, horny girl?!

---

The air outside was warm enough by now, but the hose water was ice to the touch.

Still, I knew what I had to do.

I diligently performed my task outdoors, bathing myself on the lawn with the garden hose like a pathetic dog.

I AM like a dog, I thought, as I blasted my most intimate areas with the jet stream of water.

It felt correct to think of myself in such terms these days. At times, memories of my past life as a prim, proper Executive fluttered through my mind. But those thoughts were so in-congruent with everything that I'd become, that they almost felt like a dream.

'No', I forced myself to think to myself.... 'You are Jane's pet now. You bath in the yard, you sleep in a dog house. You lap at her heels and you sit on her lap. You know what you are... and you love it.'

I smiled. There was such bliss in acceptance.

Acceptance in things like going to Stacy's graduation party tonight, I told myself.

Her party was nearing, minute by minute, and there was nothing I could do about that.

Whatever was coming, was coming...

But could I really, truly accept that?

The thought of my coworkers, friends, colleagues and even family discovering what I was ; was that something I could handle?

It would be the ultimate humiliation, in a way that I'd yet to even fathom experiencing.

Somewhere in my mind, all of this still felt like a secret little game I played with Jane. Something pretend... that we were doing for fun... in the privacy of our own secret world.

After all, aside from Jane and a few others, everyone else still thought of me as Cassandra Riley, the competent, independent business woman with eyes only for success!

But that wasn't the real me, of course. Jane had trained me better than to think otherwise.

I was a slut. A filthy, horny, subservient pet... built to serve my Mistress.

But if that was the real me... then why should I be worried about being found out? I should be embracing my servitude. I should be HOPING Jane humiliated me tonight. Maybe she'd bend me over, and fuck me silly in front of the whole party! She could plaster photos of my cunt up across the town, or text videos of me drinking from my water dish out to my entire contact list.

I hated that the thought of being exposed riled me up so much. My internal struggle raged, but no matter what side was winning, the bottom line was the same.

I was god damned horny! I just wanted to be fucked!

Even the cool water from the garden hose couldn't cool the heat that was throbbing between my legs right now...

It was all just hellishly uncomfortable.

At the same time that I was cringing under the icy water and fighting the burning between my thighs, my bladder was also painfully full, as I hadn't had a chance to go to the bathroom since I woke up.

I sighed, knowing what I had to do.

As I rinsed myself down, I relieved myself on the lawn.

Such a dirty act, I thought, but I'd become so used to it! Jane didn't allow me to use indoor facilities unless there was no other option, so I'd become quite capable of letting myself go on the lawn at a moment's notice. I could just squat down on command, and let go. It didn't even matter if Jane or Isabella was present to give me the order, I just knew what had to be done.

Like a dog, I mused. There was just no other way of looking at it!

It was another half an hour before Jane came out into the back yard to fetch me.

By the time she appeared at the patio door where I'd been told to wait for her, the morning sun had long dried off the hose water I'd used to give myself the impromptu bath. My naked skin was sparkling clean, smooth and polished as instructed, and I was perversely excited to show off the results of my efforts to my Mistress.

"Hmm... let's take a look at you," Jane said, sliding the glass pane open and stepping out back to inspect me properly.

I tensed up, readying myself for my Mistress as best as I could. It was an instinctive response these days. All Jane had to do was cast a glance in my direction, and my body responded accordingly.

I was propped up on my toes, arched backwards, with my hands braced behind me. My legs were parted widely and my hips cocked up, so that my cunt and ass were as exposed as possible. My tits were aimed up at the sky, and my nipples were hard and pointy, jutting out between my polished barbell piercings like two proud soldiers.

It was one of my many rehearsed poses, designed to give my Mistress as good of a view of my body as possible.

Buck naked from head to toe, the only item I 'wore' were the heavy piercings on my tits.

Everything I had was on display.

"Looks like you scrubbed yourself down pretty good," Jane said, walking a slow circle around me, her eyes trailing up and down my naked, exposed body. I shuddered, once more feeling her gaze tickle my bare skin...

"Were you thorough?" She asked pointedly.

"Y-yes ma'am," I said, "Very thorough, inside and out! I used the pressure nozzle... just like Isabella taught me! And I -- I relieved myself as well, ma'am..."

As always, it was slightly humiliating to have to answer these questions. Of COURSE I had been thorough! I knew better by now than to slack off during bath time.... who did Jane think she was talking to here?! I'd used the hose nozzle on all of my holes, inside and out, until my overworked body was positively clean enough to eat off of.

"Your little Cassy is as clean as she can be, Mistress," I added, "I promise!"

My voice sounded strained, which wasn't surprising. I'd been holding this impossibly uncomfortable position for the better part of twenty minutes, aiming my cunt and tits up at the patio window, waiting for Jane to come fetch me.

"Hmm... I guess that's true," Jane said, circling back to stand in between my parted legs again, and crouching down between them. "It looks like you're still a little wet though..."

I cocked my head forward, curiously and excitedly watching as she extended a single finger.

Shit. I had been worrying about this...

... and anticipating it.

"Oooh--ffffuckk--" I trembled as Jane ran her digit down the length of my parted, naked slit. She flicked the tip of her fingernail over my clit, and I nearly collapsed onto the cement patio.

"You've left a little mess on the patio," Jane smiled, trailing her finger back up -- and down again, "You dribbled a bit... you naughty little Slut."

She watched as my eyes fluttered in ecstasy.

Oh, God, I loved her touch!

For hours, I'd been craving any sort of stimulation... and this was nearly more than I could handle.

"I'm- I'm sorry ma'am-" I breathed heavily, hanging my head backwards as I struggled to maintain my difficult pose throughout Jane's erotic teasing, "I just -- I couldn't help it-"

Jane's finger halted on my clit.

"WHO couldn't help it?" she asked.

I was confused for a moment, and then blushed at the realization of what Jane was asking.

"This Slut couldn't help it," I panted pathetically, "This stupid, slutty ditz couldn't help it!"

Fuck! I KNEW this would happen!

I'd been propped up in front of my own reflection in the patio glass for twenty minutes, eyeing the soft curves of my own hips... watching as my heavy tits rose and fell with every breath... forced to stare down the crevice of my naked, bald cunt while I'd waited for Jane.

I'd had nothing else to do but fantasize... and it had left me a turned on, dribbling, hot mess...

"Please ma'am," I breathed, "I can't help it. Please let this little Slut come back indoors!"

I desperately wanted to come back inside the house.

Despite how good I'd gotten forcing reality from my mind, I was getting nervous that someone might poke their head over Jane's fence and see me. It was no longer early in the morning, and I could hear the sounds of civilization around us. Someone was mowing their lawn, a car was honking out on the street... someone slammed their front door down the street...

What would happen if someone were to spot me here, naked and dripping on Jane's patio?!

Again, reality was trying to seep in to my little fantasy world...

Jane was well aware of my worries, of course. I could see that my anguish was delighting her.

"You'll have to clean your little mess up first," Jane smiled, retracting her finger from my desperate cunt, "But then you can come in. Oh, and also- I think you've earned this-"

She reached out with her opposite hand, revealing my pink, rhinestone studded dog collar.

I blushed profusely. Every time she presented that pathetic collar to me, my mind and body split into two parts. My body reacted as it always did, tantalized at the depraved act of wearing such a thing... but my mind melted into humiliation.

"Thank you, ma'am," I said. It was all I could say. The sooner the collar was on, the sooner I could come inside.

I extended my neck out, obediently holding still as Jane wrapped the heavy leather strap around me. I waited until she buckled it closed, and clipped the small locking mechanism together.

I felt the small, heart shaped pendant that was clasped to the collar land between my collar bones. The word "Bitch" was engraved on it... and now it would jingle against me as a reminder of my place every time I took a step -- or a crawl.

As soon as I felt the heavy weight around my neck, I smiled like an idiot.

Despite everything it represented, I loved this sordid little collar! It made me feel so... secure. It made me feel like I was permanently Jane's property as long as I was wearing it.

"Clean up the mess you've made on the patio," Jane stood, turning to head back inside, "And be quick about it. I have to finish a few more things. I'll be in the living room."

"Yes ma'am," I said again, pushing myself up unsteadily with my strained muscles at last.

I silently cursed that Jane hadn't played with me a little longer. My poor pussy ached from the brief torment.

Still, I moved quickly, knowing what had to be done. Sure as Jane had commented, I could see that I had indeed dribbled down from my cunt as I'd waited for her, and left a small, drippy mess on the patio, right below where my naked ass had been hovering in wait.

Stupid, Cassy! You just couldn't control yourself, could you?!

I cursed at myself, knowing I was responsible for what I had to do.

If I'd been able to contain myself, I could have avoided this...

If I wasn't such a depraved slut...

But who was I kidding? Look where I was, and what I'd done!

I bent down, opening my mouth, and without hesitation or need for further instruction, I pressed my tongue against the ground.

The concrete was bitter, and dusty -- but I could taste myself nonetheless.

I'd lick it good and clean before I entered the house. After all, it wasn't as if this was the first time I'd had to clean up a mess that I'd made...

---

By the time I crawled back into the living room again, Jane was back on the couch, sifting through the stack of papers and binders she'd assembled on the coffee table once more.

My heart fluttered as I approached her, and once more I found myself stunned by how beautiful she looked.

Everything about her was just irresistible. I wanted her so badly, it was all I could do to restrain myself from leaping at her.

My tongue needed to taste her sweet, perfect nipples. My lips needed to press against her thighs...