Cassy's Awakening Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you you let Stacy fuck you... you have to tell her about your little secret." Jane said.

My eyes went wide. As wide as they could go.

"What?!" I blurted, still gripping my ass, but too stunned to stay silent.

"Yep," Jane said, "You have to tell her all about your secret little life. You have to tell her about what you've been up to the past few months... and how much you love being my little pet. You have to tell her about everything ; your little dog house, your collar, and all of the sordid little things that make you squeal in delight every night."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Even Isabella looked surprised.

"I... I can't," I said simply, "How could I possibly explain that to her?!"

This was EXACTLY what I'd been scared of in the first place!

I'd worried Stacy would pry too deep, and learn some of my secrets. Spilling ALL of them seemed -

It seemed like the ultimate apocalypse scenario!

Jane shrugged.

"It's that, or no cumming," she said, "Rule One : You can only cum tonight if Stacy makes you cum. Rule Two : If you don't cum tonight, you don't cum for the rest of the week. Rule Three : If Stacy makes you cum, you tell her all of your secrets."

I felt the tears swelling in my eyes again. Frustration was overtaking me.

"Th- think of what you're saying!" I said, "If she knows about me, she'll know about you... and everything we've done! She could tell someone -- anyone -- everyone!"

"Not your concern," Jane simply shrugged.

HOW THE HELL WAS SHE SO CAVALIER ABOUT ALL OF THIS?!

"This isn't fair!" I protested, but suddenly, Jane thrust her finger forward, in between my legs.

"Uunngh-" I grunted in ecstasy as Jane's finger -- with the star sticker still perched on the tip -- pressed down into my tight, eagerly presented ass hole.

"If you want to earn this, you know what you have to do," Jane said, wriggling her finger inside my ass just enough to watch me dribble a drop of drool onto my chin.

She retracted her finger, but the little star sticker stuck to my ass, covering my tight hole like a perverted plug.

My fifth star.

A tiny constellation now dotted my intimate parts.

"It's your choice, Slut," she said, as I panted in disbelief, "If you still don't want to expose yourself, then keep your little cunt to yourself. It's your choice. You can keep pretending you're a business woman on the outside, while acting like a sordid little slut in private. Or you can take the next step, and start showing the world what you really are... and enjoy the feel of Stacy's tongue wriggling deep inside that little hole of yours..."

Without waiting for me to lower my legs or cover myself up, Jane opened the car door.

"Let's go," she said to Isabella, "I need a drink!"

Isabella spun around to her own door, completely ignoring me now. The music from outside flooded into the car, and the muted voices were now loud and close by.

I clamped my legs shut, humiliated beyond compare at the thought that someone might have seen me.

The little star wedged into my tight ass, and I winced at the sharp prick.

"Hell yeah," Isabella said, stepping outside as well, following Jane towards the party, "Tonight's gonna be a blast!"

----

Hey all. So, once again, thanks for your patience. I've had a somewhat tumultuous few months, mixed with a little writer's block, and just a busy schedule in general (nothing horrible, just life)... and while I hadn't meant to leave things for so long, it just sort of happened... and I do apologize.

So first up, to answer the most commonly asked question :

Yes, I plan to continue this story.

My plan is to -- gasp - draw it to an eventual conclusion, probably over the course of a couple chapters here, and wrap things up as neatly as I can. I do find continuing stories fun, but there's only SO many places they can go before they start getting a little redundant -- and I want to avoid a burnout in that regard. Plus, i've got sooo many fresh ideas that are hard to cram into one story :D

So, my future plan is :

Wrap up Cassy's Awakening, and then start a new continuing story!

I've got a pile of ideas, and as the winter months roll in, i'm hoping to get a lot more time to write and whatnot.

So -- in summary, thanks for your patience, I promise not to ghost you again for so long, and stay tuned for more to come!!

PS : Thanks to all for the 5 star ratings :) Means a lot that folks out there are enjoying the ridiculous little things that i'm writing!

~M