All Comments on 'Castaways'

by hemo101

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Didn't care for it

I don't know what it is with all the humiliation stories but I for one don't like them whether it is the wife or the husband being humiliated, I suppose it is a little poetic justice for all the damned cuckolding stories though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
revenge

should be followed by the revenge of the "dead" spouse, something like in the "count of Monte Christo" : her becoming the tribe's queen, taking some "wealth" from the tribe when she eventually get rescued by a passing sailor, then exposing publicly the cheaters and reposessing her estate. Or something along these lines. The story as it is now just sucks by rewarding the "evil" characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
revenge

should be followed by the revenge of the "dead" spouse, something like in the "count of Monte Christo" : her becoming the tribe's queen, taking some "wealth" from the tribe when she eventually get rescued by a passing sailor, then exposing publicly the cheaters and reposessing her estate. Or something along these lines. The story as it is now just sucks by rewarding the "evil" characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please consider that there are some sick minds

among us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What a load of crap

Just because the wife didn't 'service' her husband in different ways, that meant that he could kill her?

That was the stupidest story that I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Worst Ever Story

This story by far is the worst every on the site. Tedious and poorly written. Half the time couldn't tell who was doing what to whom and why or where. Suggest the author take some lessons on how to write a decent fictional story complete with dialogue and use some actual descriptive words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
really good

if ya'll dont like it, dont read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
No balance

Comes across as a teenage wallflower's private fantasy about how great it would be to show-up the cheerleader, turn all her friends against her, and get the man while "we all laugh at her and turn out backs and leave her alone." And why, exactly? What did Helen do? Make personal choices on her sexuality? Rightfully break up an affair?

Unrealistic; John and company don't really even act human, just whatever fits the Luisa-on-top mold. Also over-indulgent (husband gets his wife's money without actually killing her, huh?), poorly written, with no sense of balance or real character. The story only makes me wonder about the author's personal humiliations in school or perhaps a personal affair that didn't turn out how she wanted it to. Terrible story; should've remained the private, spiteful daydream it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pretty shit

I've read this one, and the sequel, and I must say they are the most dissappointing thing on this site. It reminds me of Twilight - some shitty story concieved by a juvenile mind that should never have seen the light of day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
bad

Horrible story..just once would like the good girl to win..just once

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous