All Comments on 'Casting Aspersions Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bravo

Of course Iron Crowbar escapes alive, probably with help from his police force. Some of the bad guys will die, the rest may escape.

Question is who is behind the attack?

Also, who made the leak was it the FBI Agent who wanted to polygraph the Iron Crowbar or was it the Rovers BAU unit, or some other Swamp Frog (who may have tapped into Team Lazarus' cell phones, emails, etc...

Last who is the ultimate Puppet Master coordinating everything?

fuzzy94fuzzy94about 4 years ago
Cliffhanger to the max ...

Don needs Kato in the Black Beauty, he needs Iron Wolf and the rest of the ninjas, someone better open a huge can of whoop-ass on these badguys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
YIKES!!!😱

Hope the Cavalry is on the way...

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

you are one hell of a writer

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
Dang, exciting!

Wonderful writing!

The first real, overt attempt to assassinate Don. Rocket launchers, grenades, M-4s, these indicate a well-funded, perhaps federal-level operation.

I don't believe we know what Don carries, weapon wise, beside his crowbar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

WOW, you have really put the IRON CROWBAR in one bad situation. I hope the cavalry is also on the way before that car becomes toast.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next chapter in the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Oh ... .... .. - (morse code), you have done it again!!!!! How long to wait in total lock down for the next episode? Here we have minimum of 17 days house bound by law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
thank goodness for heros

Id be reLLY worried if IC wasnt the hero. expect him to seriously do some deadly damage as that could have been his family adn we are overdue for some bigtime ass kicking or just plain removal.

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 4 years ago
Freakin AWESOME

OMGosh i can believe u r leaving us on edge like this. Dude im telling u are missing ur calling this story line could be a tv series or movie series u are great. Thanks so much for some too notch entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this, as with all your stories. However, I am a little disappointed that neither the sheriff nor Teresa took the initiative to provide even discreet protection to the crowbar. Of course, Don could've thought of that himself, also.

It's going to kill me waiting for Lit to put up the next episode.

katranmankatranmanabout 4 years ago

How does Don get out of this one? It's gonna be tough waiting for the next chapter to drop...

666iceman666icemanabout 4 years ago
Tides are turned

The Green Hornet and car arrive fire a few rounds up the perps ass sorry back-side and they end up as toast. At least more than one has to be caught alive and placed to answer to the Three Angels, given a beat down so to say, then when all think the IC has gone for good he enters the room and meets that FBI guy who wanted to lie detector him sitting in ic1.

Well it seemed good before I wrote it down, now it seems far fetched and proves that WW is much better at this writing stuff than lil ol me.

Serious though this is one of your best edge of the seat stories so far WW, believe me I have gone through every one of the past stories at least twice. I do get a vibe about me that you are putting in many small threads, that are not that important now but in future tales we will need to remembers them, that is if we are to stand a chance of sorting out who done what to whom.

Max 5 * to you WW and can't wait for next instalment.

Wishing all of you readers and WW along with your families good health through this trying time. As I write this in a total lock-down situation, forced on me and my lovely wife for the next three months, good job we have a large rear isolated back garden/yard. Iceman

bbarto1900bbarto1900about 4 years ago
cliff hangers:

i read a lot of about your use of cliffhangers. i, for one, appreciate them, some of the

stories i read are 8 to 12 pages long. i tend to hurry through them and dont really enjoy the prolonged reading. thanks for keeping to 5 or so pages. a person can read and take the time to digest the data and get a great perspective. great story.i love your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Postive

Is there someway to award ten stars? Great again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really?

With all the focus on Don, nobody thought about providing police protection when he is outside of police facilities?

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Escape?

Could there be a culvert/storm drain next to the car? Crawl away and disappear to raise havoc among the elites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next chapter

Are you close to releasing the next chapter

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Surely someone is keeping an eye on Don, Cindy or Teresa?

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Damn that was action packed. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES