Long Cool Woman Ch. 01

Story Info
Laura goes on a new field mission.
16.6k words
4.81
11.7k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Part 1 - Prologue

"Saturday night I was downtown
Working for my FBI
Sittin' in a nest of bad men
Whiskey bottles piling high...
Bootlegging boozer on the west side
Full of people who are doing wrong..."

------ The Hollies, 'Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress'

7:00pm, Friday, June 14th. Callie Carrington, Cindy Ross, and Teresa Croyle were sitting on the outside deck of the Irish Pub, a.k.a. the 'Cop Bar', at the back table (nearest the 'command room' wing of the building), having beef nachos and beer. Teresa was at the side nearest the door, with Callie and Cindy sitting with their backs to the window of the building, Callie between Cindy and Teresa, looking out over the deck and the parking lot beyond it.

"Just think," Cindy said, "we were planning on being married this Sunday."

"Good thing we postponed." said Callie. "Your dad can't walk you up the aisle, since he's in Malaysia right now."

Teresa asked "So how does that work? Who is going to be the bride, and who is going to be the groom? Or are you both going to be brides?"

Callie said "Well, I'm normally the passive one, and Cindy fucks me with the strap-on that Laura made for her. And I originally was going to be the bride, and Cindy the groom. But we talked about it, and it made more sense for Cindy to be the bride, and for her father to walk her down the aisle, since I have no one to walk me down the aisle."

"Don would do it for you, just as he walked Teresa down the aisle." Cindy said. Teresa nodded vigorously in agreement.

"Yes, I know he would." Callie said. "But I can have a 'Best Woman' if I'm the groom."

"Speaking of that strap-on," Teresa said with a straight (pun not intended) face, "did Laura make it in Todd's likeness?" Cindy and Callie began giggling.

Callie said "Laura told me she made it to the thickness of Don's dick, and an inch or so longer. And it's pretty damn thick!" More giggling.

"And iron hard?" Teresa asked.

"Just like the real thing." Callie said. Then she peered at Teresa and said "But you've never tried it, have you?"

"No." Teresa said. "If Don wanted to fuck me, I'd spread my legs for him and give him the best sex he's ever had. But he's never tried anything with me, and I think I understand why. It would be... strange. We're too close, in a way. Like brother and sister."

"Oh hell." Cindy said. "Brothers and sisters are banging all over the place around these parts. Like Cal and Dru Romano."

"All right, that's supposed to be a secret we agreed to keep." Teresa said.

"Yeah, you're right." Cindy said, remembering the pact made in the 'Soap Opera' case. "Well, I haven't banged him, either------"

"Hello everyone!" said a cheerful voice from behind Teresa. It was FBI Team Lazarus coming out, led by Julius Jefferson, with Martin Nash, Lindy Linares, and Tim Jenkins following. "Mind if we join you?"

"With that pitcher of beer in your hand? Of course you can join us." said Cindy. "Have a seat." The FBI Agents, especially Lindy, maneuvered so that Tim Jenkins was sitting at the other end of the table... next to Cindy. Teresa noted the gleam in her BFF's ice blue eyes when Tim had appeared... and the look of 'disapproval' in Callie's eyes.

"Jack is going to meet Tanya, and they'll come here in her van." said Martin Nash. "She's driving, so he might be too seasick to drink." Everyone laughed.

"She drives that van like she drives her wheelchairs." said Teresa. "Faster than Cindy drives the Black Beauty." Cindy nodded vigorously in agreement.

"So what brings all of Team Lazarus here tonight?" asked Cindy. "And you, Tim?"

"A couple of things." said Lindy Linares. "First, we came over to help in the search for Trent Ridge. And second, we have a huge pow-wow at the Federal Building tomorrow."

"I stayed up here to help with the search for Trent Ridge." said Jenkins. "And I was invited to the meeting tomorrow, too."

"What's it about?" asked Teresa.

"No idea." said Lindy. "But Jack expensed us at the University Hotel for the night, so it's big."

"Yeah it is." said Jack Muscone's voice as he came out the door, then held it open for Tanya to drive through in her regular wheelchair. Room was made for them to sit down... which pushed Tim right next to Cindy. Neither of them seemed to mind, but Callie was even less amused than before.

"Where's Melina?" asked Teresa.

"On assignment." said Muscone. "And to be honest, she has never considered herself to be part of Team Lazarus. She's her own team, based out of here instead of the City like the rest of us."

"And she prefers to go home to her husband and children." Lindy Linares said. Teresa said nothing, as she was now the legal mother of a child Melina had essentially abandoned.

More beef nachos were brought out, and Teresa asked for pitchers of Cherry Coke Zero; she was cutting it off so that she could drive. Martin Nash also confined himself to drinking Cherry Coke Zero.

"Don coming over tonight?" Muscone asked.

"No, he's taking Laura out to dinner at the Chop House, then they're staying at the Mountain Nest tonight." Cindy said. "The kids, including Betsy, and the dogs are at The Cabin, so I suspect Don and Laura are having some 'alone' time."

Callie chimed in: "And Laura is using some of her... 'professional' skills on him this evening." Everyone laughed.

"They deserve it." Lindy said. "It's been a tough couple of months for them, with Molly being wounded and then the threats to their kids."

"It's been tough on you, too, Cindy." said Tanya. "And Teresa, too. Tell our Federal friends how Molly and Todd are doing."

"Molly is already going back to work." said Cindy. "I don't think she's doing much more than sitting and supervising, but she wanted to get back into it. And that reminds me... mark down July 1st on your calendars. That's the NCPD's Promotions and Medals Day, and someone is going to get a Medal."

"And Todd is doing better." Teresa said. "His injuries are healing up slowly, but I can tell he feels better because he keeps cracking bad jokes."

"You guys said Don and Laura were spending alone time together?" Martin Nash suddenly asked. "They're not with the kids? With Trent Ridge out there?" The FBI Agents noticed that Crowbar's Angels suddenly became... quiet.

"What is it?" asked Jack.

Cindy said "So far there's been no sign of Trent Ridge. What's odd is that yesterday and today, Don has acted almost... uninterested. He was more interested in discussing the Police structure with me for the Charter Commission than he was about Trent."

Teresa added "And when I went into his office today to give a progress report on Trent, he had me sit down and discuss replacements for Precinct Captain Carswell and..." her voice lowered as she willed herself to finish: "... and Lieutenant Irwin."

"Think he knows something we don't?" asked Martin Nash.

"Wouldn't be the first time." Cindy replied. "Of course, there's really nothing he can do, so he's carrying on with business he needs to get done. But I got a vibe that he's...unconcerned about it all. So yeah... he knows something."

"Think he found Trent?" Muscone asked.

"If he did," Teresa astutely said, "then none of us will ever see Trent again." After a pause, she barely audibly whispered "Ever again..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

They talked and ate and drank for hours. Teresa talked mostly to Callie and Julius Jefferson, and she noticed that Tim Jenkins and Cindy were talking a lot. Cindy had even turned her chair slightly towards Tim... which had the effect of blocking off Callie.

Teresa asked Julius, Lindy, and Martin about Sandra Speer. Julius shrugged his shoulders, and Lindy said "Sandra has been on the East Coast for months now. New York City, trips to D.C. and to Pennsylvania. Her things are still on her desk in our City office, but Cardigan told me that he believes she's going to be transferred to New York, permanently."

"But why?" Teresa asked. "Julius, did you scare her off?"

"No." said Julius, taking her question seriously. "We'd ended our relationship, and there were no problems between us. I don't think it's me she's trying to get away from."

Teresa said "I know she has family in New England, but you guys are like her family, too. And Don is Greta's father... oh."

"Yes, I think that's it." Lindy said. "Look, just between us, I'll tell you this: there's something of a joke in Team Lazarus that Don is like a sheik with a 'harem' of women, and while it's good that he loves his kids and wants to take care of them, Sandra doesn't really want to have any part of all that. And she sees it more like Don wanting control over her through Greta."

"Paulina Patterson once thought like that." Teresa said. "But she came around. All I can tell you is that Don isn't like that. He does want to see more of Greta, of course, but that's not a control thing."

Lindy said "And all I can tell you is that Sandra has always been leery of the danger Greta could be in because she's Don's daughter. And after what recently happened with Carole... Sandra's spooked all the more."

Teresa nodded. "That sucks. Especially for Greta, if she doesn't get to grow up knowing her father, and her sisters and brothers..."

At 11:00pm, the party began winding down. Teresa called Headquarters to get someone to drive Tanya's van, Tanya, and Jack home, since Tanya was three sheets to the wind. Martin Nash was sober, and was going to drive Julius, Lindy, and Tim back to the hotel.

Teresa took charge of Cindy and Callie. They went to pick up Betsy, then Teresa drove them all to Cindy and Callie's condo. When Teresa hugged Betsy goodnight, Betsy hugged Teresa back for the first time.

As she drove home alone, Teresa thought about how blessed the Troy extended family was. A tear trickled down her cheek as she realized that little Greta might not grow up to be part of that, and she wouldn't know her brothers and sisters, and the rest of her family...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"... Just about to call up the DA man
When I heard this woman singing a song...

A pair of 45s made me open my eyes
My temperature started to rise

She was a long cool woman in a black dress
Just a 5'9" beautiful, tall
With just one look I was a bad mess
'Cause that long cool woman had it all...

------ The Hollies, 'Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress'

I groaned as Laura's lips slid up and down my throbbing, taut cockshaft and her right hand massaged my balls. I could feel her large breasts pressing into my side as she fellated me. She would swallow my shaft then suck hard as she slid her lips up and off it, and it felt like she was going to suck my balls right out of my nutsack, but in an extremely pleasurable way.

"Oh, God, baby." I gasped. "That is so fucking good!"

"Glad you like it." Laura whispered as she took her mouth off my cock, then began sliding her lips and tongue along the underside of my shaft, down to my balls. A moment later she took my nuts into her warm, wet mouth, her tongue lashing at them. Fortunately, she did not suck hard on them like she had been sucking on my dick; that might not've gone over very well(!).

"Mmmmm, I love sucking this iron-hard crowbar." Laura said, a compliment she said often but that I liked to hear every time.

"I love you sucking it." I said. "Want to get on top and let me tongue your slit to get you wet?"

"Mmmmmf." Laura said as she swallowed my rod again. Then she kissed the tip and said "No, I'm already soaking wet." As if to prove the point, she raised up and straddled me, facing me in the 'cowgirl' position, and fit the head of my hard cock to her pussy lips. She rubbed the helmeted head of my member in her slit, back and forth, teasing me and opening her up to take me. Then she fit the head fully into her hole and sank down.

"Ohhhhhh!" she moaned as she took me balls-deep, then ground her labes along the base of my shaft, her juices wetting my balls down. I just let her drive as she gyrated on my man-pole, then she leaned forward, her hands on my pecs and shoulders, and began riding me in earnest.

*CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!*

Her firm asscheeks were slapping my thighs and groin as Laura rode me hard and fast. I reached up and cupped her massive mammaries, gently kneading them, then tweaking her distended nipples. She leaned over and I took one nipple in my mouth and sucked hard, and was rewarded with a thin stream of milk. My wife's udders were still producing, though not in as large a quantity as in the past. I drained her breast dry, then moved to the other one.

Then Laura sat back up and began riding me harder. Knowing what that meant, I grabbed her hips and began thrusting up into her in rhythm to her sinking down on me.

"Ohhh.... UHHHH!" Laura cried out as her cunt clasped me like a vise. Her body was shaking as she orgasmed, and I felt her body nearly go limp as I held her up. She finally fell forward onto me, and I nuzzled her neck as she caught her breath.

"Ohhhh, that was soooooo good." Laura whispered. "I love you, baby."

"I love you, too." I whispered into her ear...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A long time later, as I lay on my back and Laura was nestled into my side, she said quietly "So you're worried about me?"

"A little bit." I whispered back. "I guess we'll hear more tomorrow, but I'm always concerned when you go on a field mission I guess I'm like Carole: I want you to be safe."

Laura smiled and kissed my cheek. "It shouldn't be that bad. And the reward far outweighs the risk."

"That sounds like Gold Crowbar talk." I said, a play on me having given Laura a yellow crowbar some time back. (Author's note: 'The Yellow Rose of Texas', Ch. 04.)

"Har har." Laura said. "But listen, there are some things we need to be on the same page about..."

Part 2 - The Mission

10:00am, Saturday, June 15th. Laura and I went into the Federal Building and up to the FBI's suite of offices. We were shown into the conference room with the plexiglass 'cube'. Team Lazarus, sans Sandra Speer, was present. Also present were FBI Special Agent Tim Jenkins, EAD Owen Lange and CIA analyst Callie Carrington... and another man I did not know.

"This is CIA Officer Cal Willingham. He's running point on this mission." said EAD Lange. Willingham was tall, lanky, had light brown curly hair, not as frazzled curly as Lindy Linares or Shane O'Brady, but about that of SBI Director James 'Curly' Goodwin. His face looked like it had some sort of perma-smirk, as if he thought he was better than everyone else.

"Mr. Director," asked FBI Supervisory Agent Martin Nash, "why is the CIA involved with a domestic situation and a domestic mission?"

"Two reasons." answered Cal Willingham himself, his voice confirming my observations about his perma-smirk. "First, because we're dealing with a disavowed CIA Agent who is currently working for the Red Chinese; and second, because our undercover operative for this mission is also with the CIA."

"It's considered a joint mission with the FBI, Martin." said Jack Muscone, before Martin Nash could speak up like he was about to. "We've been asked to accept CIA Officer Willingham's participation in it." Nash realized he was being 'warned', and dropped it.

"Okay," said Willingham, taking control of the meeting, "does everyone have the proper security clearance?" He was looking right at me as he said it.

"Yes." said Jack Muscone. "I can vouch for everyone here... except the Assistant Director himself, of course." EAD Lange gave him a strange look, but said nothing. Muscone's beady black eyes were gleaming a bit, and I failed to suppress a grin.

"Everyone?" said Willingham, coming right up to me and looking down through his nose at me. I just looked up at him without speaking. I won the 'blink' contest, too.

"Commander Troy has Top Secret clearance and is an FBI Consultant." said Owen Lange. "And he has forgotten more about this situation that most of us even know."

"Even about the EMPTY QUIVER event?" asked Willingham. Eyes widened at that.

"Yeah, I'm... aware... of what happened, there." I said agreeably. There was now a sense of amusement in the room, though that sense and the reasons for it escaped CIA Officer Willingham.

"Okay, then." said Willingham, obviously not mollified. "I'll get started." He used a small fob to turn on the projector attached to his computer, showing an Asian woman in an Army uniform.

"This is Keiko Shimono." said Willingham. "She was an Army Officer, then joined the CIA, but later was turned by the Red Chinese and was subsequently disavowed. She is believed to still be working for Chinese Intelligence against American interests."

"Shimono has been involved in possible industrial espionage against several American companies," said Willingham, "including a company in Florida and one in this State------"

"Zion Dynamics?" I asked loudly. "And BOW Enterprises?"

"That's on a need-to-know basis." said Willingham.

"Bullshit!" said Laura, anger creeping into her voice. "Willingham, you've already been told that everyone in here has clearance, and the Town & County Police, led by Commander Troy here, investigated the murder of James Cialis by his wife May, so he is well aware of Zion Dynamics." (Author's note: 'Moonlight Shadow'.) "And that was never on a need-to-know basis. So I don't know what your bullshit is about, but you better get your head out of your ass."

"Shimono's involvement is need-to-know." said Willingham. "But if you don't like my following protocol for security purposes, perhaps we should call Langley now and get their opinion before we go any further."

"You can consider me to be 'Langley', or 'D.C.', Willingham." barked EAD Lange. "And Deputy Director Fredricson is right. Now get your head out of your ass, and get on with it."

Willingham's face exhibited a mixture of insulted hurt (i.e. 'butthurt') and bitter anger, but he turned back to his presentation. "All you need to know is that Shimono has attempted to infiltrate companies to learn their industrial secrets. We've become aware that she is attempting to worm her way into MegaTech Industries, which is one of the top four most important companies in America, along with BigAgraFoods, BigRoadAndRailCorp, and BigCommunicationsCorp, which we call 'BigCommo'. Shimono is targeting some of the most important technological secrets that MegaTech Industries is working on for the Federal Government."

Willingham looked around, and seemed surprised that he was getting no response. He continued, seemingly unsteadily: "We are going to be inserting our Agent into MegaTech, as a contract oversight officer. There are a number of these, so there shouldn't be any particular flags raised at that. Our Agent will be in a position to determine if Shimono has compromised any projects, and to what extent."

"This is being done without MegaTech's knowledge?" asked Martin Nash. Beat me to that question, Nash did.

"Yes." said EAD Lange. "We don't know who to trust at MegaTech, so we're telling no one at all. Someone who is otherwise trustworthy might say something to the wrong person, and compromise our efforts."