All Comments on 'Casting of a (W)ife time'

by casalcomlindaesposa

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How can you say something constructive about a story that doesn't even end?

You want some CC, end your fucking stories. This was a complete and total waste of my time.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Is that all?

You left it kind of open with a lot of questions to answer. Do you plan a chapter two, or is this the end? He didn't know, she didn't know, and the key turned. Lots left unanswered.

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanabout 5 years ago
Not bad, but incomplete.

Not a bad effort at all. Somewhat predictable, but still a good read. The open ending normally does not play well here. You gave a brief idea of the husband's reaction, but left it open somewhat. The husband being aroused watching his wife having sex, is not popular with the majority of the LW readers. Like most, that is a head scratcher for me as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More needed

I loved this story but it needs another chapter. He has to tell her he knows what happened. What happens then is up to you but it needs to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The plot line trajectory . . .

if that's the phrase, was largely predictable: couple needing money + attractive wife + vague ad for woman and photography + lots on money paid = adult film. Story doesn't end. Time passes and the story unwinds until husband accidentally discovers the film. End of story?

You had some unique features of the characters. Would you consider re-crafting the plot to develop more elements of surprise, the unexpected? And if so, how do they deal with the eventual reckoning? Divorce? re-commit? etc. etc.

Your basic writing skills are good, but a little bit stilted. That's dealt with in practice.

Thanks for considering these suggestions. And thanks for writing too.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

i do hope you are going to finish this

swfb70swfb70about 5 years ago
not sure just what they guy would be thinking

she must have done to get that much money

hotpussiehotpussieabout 5 years ago

this needs a second chapter, she lied, she cheated, she became a whore, now hubby needs to confront her and let her know he knows all of it he saw the video, now she has to pay the piper

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your first name is definitely April

And the Family name is quite accurately FOOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i get that this i fantasy and not real

BUT I think in the very beginning when the opportunity presented itself a normal husband would say no nudity, no sex, and I am in the room. Even if you want a cuck story you could have him watch her be taken. Not my cup of tea but you get the idea. To have husband just say yea take sexy photos and see her reaction afterwards and the no sex that night all leads up to her cheating.

Impo_64Impo_64about 5 years ago
"If, however, you have nothing constructive to say, it's better to say nothing at all"...

"If, however, you have nothing constructive to say, it's better to say nothing at all"...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It had some good moments

But overall was very predictable. But you can bet that if she got paid that much money, then a lot of men paid to see her fuck including men she works with.

The idea of him being invited to a bachelor party in his late 40’s early 50’s seems a bit odd and that no one would have recognized his wife.

Overall, not a bad story, but not really great ether.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 5 years ago
good set-up

Well-written version of a old standby. While I'm not one that needs every story finished for me, explaining every nuance of what happened, this one just stopped, in a unsatisfactory manner. Without a "Ch. 01" in the title, it's unknown what the intentions are for the outcome.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 5 years ago
Tell us the real story

Now, after you presented us this story, you have to finish the real story, which is to made clear to the reader what happens now that Jonathan knows what really transpired during the casting since she wasn't forthcoming. Thanks for the effort.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 5 years ago
yeah needs a chapter 2

I assume you have set us up for part 2. I hope you do. its not breaking any LW conventions but it's a good story.

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

Would be nice to have a chapter 2 where we get to see what happened in the relationship. Did it implode to include divorce or did it survive? Although can’t see that without a lot of drama.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it!!

I hope you write more.

RTR10RTR10about 5 years ago

This seemed different than the usual stories. Usually the wife does it once (porn, erotic modeling, cuckolding, etc....) & she’s hooked. This wife was one & done. That’s what made this so unique. It really was just a job, a way to keep her family afloat, until something else came along. The author did a great job there, having the wife never think about it again. Of course, now that the husband knows, this story could go in many different directions....should the author decide to keep this going. I think it would make a good series.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Unfinished so only 2*s

If you finish it later maybe you will get a better score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sad

Sad idea and sad story. cheating for money,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
making money

i give you 5 star but please write a ending i would like too see how the husband deals with the surpise....

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50about 5 years ago
I love that kind of story

She knew they needed the money, yet she found herself enjoying it. I know I would . So , I liked your story a lot, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The problem is the premise of the story

Porn doesn't pay well at all. With so many people doing it and with so many amateurs posting homemade porn, the professions pay very, very little money. So her hopes of solving their money problems by doing this was a pipe dream. In the end, she ruins her marriage for very little.

alfiemoon1alfiemoon1about 5 years ago
Great

Great little story very entertaining, my wife and I enjoyed it very much,thank you

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
You diddnt finish the story

the confrontation is the best part, how she defends herself from his criticism of her game day decision to get double penetrated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"Thank you for reading this story. I hope you liked it."

That, and the lack of a chapter number, indicates this is all there is, that the story is over. However, the last line indicates that is not the case. This is not a story but only part of a story.

<P>

So, do I like it? Since it's not a complete story, hell no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Limp

Economy bad be a high paid whore it saves a bland marriage. The fans of this shit know a good defaeted male and empowered whore story... right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Where you ended it I think it would be fun for you to write two alternate endings, one good where he's turned on and maybe push her to do it again. The second where he is more pissed. Overall I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh, dear.

It would have been so much improved without the final condescending lecture at the end.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Two things

On the ride home she was suddenly married to Al, not Jonathan. That was confusing

The whole point to a story like this and porn is the "money shot". This did not have one. So it was like watching a porn where nobody cums.

Interesting, predictable and incomplete.

I think this almost exact story has been written many times, but they had endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Was doing well

Until your final tirade. Really if you can't handle people being nasty or rude about your stories then maybe it's best not to post them.

I actually enjoyed the story and am split between leaving it open and wanting to know what the author intended for the couple.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006about 5 years ago
???

And? Unless you are going to write a follow-up story, you have left your audience hanging. Also, I know this is a story but you have made the husband look like a fool since he never asked how much money she made. Overall, it had some good points but write a follow-up to wrap it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's unfinished

It is unfinished. You ended this story it by building up tension and preparing for a confrontation. But you didn't actually include a confrontation or release any of the tension. Because it is incomplete, I rate it as 1/5 stars. If you write another chapter to end this, I might vote differently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
About the story

I was liking the story and was destine for a 5 until the nonending and then it became a big *1* so that is how I say nothing bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don the Con and the GOP Economy

People this is the world of the morons of the GOP and Trump - yes your jobs are being shipped overseas and you can whore for a living - Is this "Making America Great again"?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 5 years ago
Crash and burn

The problem is that when the wife is reminiscing about what she did earlier in the story there is never any hint of her misbehavior or her sexual adventures. The wife spends half of her time Fantasizing about being with eithet one of these men at another time and place. There is no hint at all in her internal thinking Actually screwing both of these men.

It's pretty obvious that this author is a moron and very inexperience that writing basic stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Jonathan

Walked over to her, slammed his fist into her, knocking her cold. When she awakened the house was on fire and she was gagged and tied to the bed........too bad whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

You wrote the sex well - that was the best part of the story - but the setup seemed stilted and awkward, somehow. I almost quit reading multiple times before I got to the sex. Plus, you didn’t finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Who is the husband?

You need to proofread your story before you publish it. First you say the couples names withthe husbsnd as Jonathan. Then in a short time, you refer to the husband as Al. Which is it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Needs a part 2

It was ok but needs a part 2

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Sorry, right now it is routine cuck plot with slightly above average writing. You need to FTDS,

Until then, 1 🌟

Storm113Storm113about 5 years ago
Unfinished

Not finished, 1*

Xamphos2018Xamphos2018about 5 years ago
This is fiction. It is at this point a sex story.

Okay, the husband must be a little naive. That much money, it had to be more than a few photos. Two routes I hope you don’t follow. Cuckold, or jealous husband dumps her as a just reprisal. This site should be about sexual fantasy. So she hid some things from him. They move on apparently in a solid relationship. Now hopefully after confronting her, he plays out the rest of the scene in the film. The husband finding the just fucked wife. Like a good bull he reclaims her, fucking her senseless. After that. Who else has seen the film? Who else may have recognised her? This is open to a raft of scenarios. Looking forward to it.

TnexTnexabout 5 years ago
Finish!

I liked the story and the writing. The story needs a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Kudos

Well done. I appreciate the skill required to convey the emotions of both spouses and still infuse erotic details without disrupting the pace or confusing the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Start

I enjoyed your story, no need to criticize anything, I'm looking forward to perhaps reading the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Needs an ending

The story was very good but needs an ending. BTB or Forgiveness you can go either way just go.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 5 years ago
4

Well, what is hubby to do with his new found nieveness, leave, cry, get horney? They dis need the cash and he didnt want to know what was done to get the cash they needed it seems. Too bad, you’re married to a porn star now.

fred324afred324aabout 5 years ago
inquiring minds want to know

(W)hat's (w)ith the parenthesis around the (W) in (W)ife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
keep going

keep going, part 2

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 5 years ago
Great adventure that I’d love to try

I’m not a prude, I’m sure I’ve had experiences similar to Annabelle’s and loved every minute of it. The difference is the filming. When we party my husband has been know to make some wild, raunchy videos of me in action; however, it’s never entered our minds to go public for $$$. Interesting idea. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Entertaining but I think the confortation should’ve been added. It seemed she did it out of desperation but once faced with two young hard dicks she couldn’t resist. The bad thing is the lying and vague answers she gave her husband. Now that he knows she held back the truth and lied he will never trust her. Did she do this before? Has she been doing it since ? Will she do it again behind his back ? Will she just keep cheating behind his back with a need for different cock she got that day ? All things she could answer but would he believe her answers knowing she never told him the truth that day and kept secrets from him. He should’ve grabbed the tape when he was leaving and in the morning left it with a note to watch closely. Do a chapter two so answers could be had

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Carolinadipshit, Dragonasshole71, Impo, 26thNC, Harry in Va, Patille, Timriv... WTF???

I read stories on Literotica maybe every 5-6 months when I have to travel due to work. Everytime, I always see comments from the above mentioned "folks." They are always ranting against cuckold stories and attacking authors. What the fuck is wrong with you fuckin assholes? WHy the fuck do you keep going to read stories you dont like? And why all this hatred for WOmen! ALways clamoring to burn the Bitch and shit! That fuckin 26thNC is the worst! Everyday, he's doing the same stupid fuckin shit... Reading cuck stories and screaming for cheating Wives to be beaten and murdered! WTF???

Fuck all of you! Y'all just a bunch of useless old white boys, suckin Donald Trump's orange dick and asshole, and policing a sex stories website, moralizing against adultory and advocating spousal bashing and murder! Fuckin sickos... Ahhhrrrrr! Please Lord, dont let grow up to be a stupid, fucked up, useless asshole old white boy like 26thNC

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 5 years ago
Hmm - it was ok - 3*

Many comments said it was predictable and done many times before. I agree.

That is ok with me if you put your own version. Unfortunately it was only a little more than a news story. Very little character development, emotion or suspense. Only the husband was surprised. Well Inam always surprised by how many authors rely on a really clueless husband as a plot device.

The only possible interesting part of this story would be the reaction and fallout from the husband discovering the video. That was not written and yes I can imagine my own ending but then I can imagine my own story so why do I need to read?

ElviajeElviajeabout 5 years ago
(W)hat's (w)ith the parenthesis around the (W)

I think, fred324a, the “original” quote would be Casting of a Lifetime. It’s a play on words.

I, too, think it needs a chapter two. I think casalconlindaesposa is talented enough to continue the story, the tension and the conflicts that will arise.

Finally, I also identify with Anon’s frustration with HarryinVa and others, some of whom obviously don’t even read the stories, but skim or skip to the end to see if the protagonist and spouse are alive, happy and (gasp) back together, and then copy and paste from prewritten paragraphs, even if those paragraphs are only pre-written in the heads. The words, sentences and ides never change.

It’s a shame ‘cause there is both good, bad, horrible and great BTB, RAAC, reality (what I call “depressing as hell”) and everything in between stories here. These critics try to convince us that an author’s writing is terrible when the simple truth is they think the author’s storyline ending is terrible. There is a difference.

There are some chuckles and laughs to be had, though, as in the recent author response to Harry when he said something like, “I’ll keep trying to improve. You’re stories are so much better than mine.”

Y’all keep writing. I’ll keep reading.

elviaje

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Anonny 3/20

I want to thank you for including me in such august company as Harry , Tim, Patille, Dragonman, Carolina, and the others. It's funny that you, as observant as you are, haven't noticed that most all of these fine people hold views that are the opposite of mine. But I appreciate your notice and shout out. I see that you can't name a story that you have read, but you notice my comments, although just on the poor, under appreciated cuckold. I'm very happy that you get to read every five months or so. I have plenty of time, as I am still allowed to work only four hours daily. When you read again in August, I will still be here hating on cuckolds and those who love them. See you then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG

Like always the comments are priceless. The accusations, the rage, the whining, the cursing, the loathing and all the other expressions are so entertaining, I don't know why I even bother reading any of the stories. The public feedback is the best entertainment in the loving wives category. Do some of you guys even bother to read what you write? Most likely eighty percent of the stories are about willing cuckolds and their whore wives. No wonder there is so much discontent in this category. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: Annette Bishop

You're too ugly to go public. Who wants to see an old cow getting fucked?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW just another trashy story in loving wives

One star, nothing more needs to be said. Hell, the comments are better entertainment then this garbage.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Constructive?

How about lose the house instead of whoring out your wife?

Time to get an STD check and start hiding money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Simply Bad

A bad story that has an ending with no closure whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Interesting story

Ok first attempt at writing. Keep at it.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 5 years ago
Great first shot

There needs to be a sequel or second chapter. Loved the suspense of the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot

Would habe liked to have known what happened when he got to the bedroom but otherwise a great story

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Wha!!

You didn´t finish the story.

JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
More would have been nice

In this instance I would not have been mad at her as casting shoots usually do turn out that way and they both agreed it was there only option plus she didn't want to do it again as she obviously really love her husband and she was able to separate the business from the big dicks.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Yeah

Your comments at the end tell the story. You knew you were begging for criticism with this one.

gladventurergladventurerover 2 years ago

In a word "disappointing". Good writing, but it's a tired and worn our story line in my opinion.

I don't know why they keep putting these stories in the "lovinig wives" category. Maybe a category called "cheating wives" or "not quite loving enough wives" or "the end of a loving wife" would be more appropriate. Cheating is cheating no matter how you dress it up and is never truly motivated by love. Now she's willing to spend the rest of their marriage lieing to her husband and to herself about what happened and why she did it. She may have started down this road for them but she finished on her own for herself. I find total honesty and trust and vulnerability to be way more erotic. It's more erotic to share and work through these desires with your spouse, than without. I believe trust is at the core of true eroticism. This was just another attempt at a cheap substiture and then pretending everything will work out in the end without confronting the lies. She enjoyed it and that's honest, erotic even. Sharing that with her husband is honest, accepting and forgiving her and acknowleding his own turn on about it is erotic. A love that trusts and overcomes and forgives is way more erotic than one that feels it has to cheat and hide to be fulfilled. Imagine the potential of such an open and supporting love relationship. The husband is not without blame either. It would have been more erotic for him to address his feelings about this before. Clearly he had to suspect this could happen. Why not address it upfront with his wife and talk about what he's willing to let happen. Living with guilt and shame is too steep a price to pay for a quick thrill and a little money. Are we to believe she loved him enough to walk away from it, but just not enough to tell him what she did. There's potential for a great erotic sequel if one has the courage and imagination to create a loving ending to this story.

BigSexyDaddy719BigSexyDaddy719about 2 years ago

Needs a part 2 I really enjoyed it

reggmoreggmoabout 2 years ago

The story is not finished. At the very an epilog should be added.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Obviously an unfinished story. Husband can go either way, needs an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well written, a follow up on the confrontatinal meeting would be nice

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Do not care to be left hanging like the story ended. If you cannot, or will not, finish the tale then do not publish it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just lazy authors - unfinished story - 1*

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your witing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Just one question

Why bother writing this RUBBISH

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous