Castle of Eroticism Pt. 02

Story Info
Nikole receives visitors (You direct the story)
1.1k words
4.39
3.9k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 2 - Strange visitors

After her confusing ordeal in the bath, Nikole had dressed, climbed into the large four-post bed and fell asleep quickly. By the time she awoke, the sun was high in the sky. The entire next day, Nikole explored the large room that was now her chambers as servants periodically brought in food and drink. There were books to read, a violin she hoped to learn to play, and she even began to sew a tapestry.

Early in the evening, just after the October sun fell below the horizon she received a visitor: It was the Werewolf. This time the creature had changed into garments more befitting of a servant: Nikole looked upon him warily remembering his lusty behaviour from the night before.

"My apologies for my manners last evening, Lady Nikole, it was inexcusable," he said quietly.

"Yes, it was," uttered Nikole. "I'll forgive you if it isn't repeated," she said kindly. But in her mind, Nikole was quietly remembering her erotic desires from the evening before and trying to put them aside.

"I would like to make amends," relayed the Werewolf.

"You haven't told me your name," said Nikole.

"I was known as William," said the beast.

Nikole laughed aloud for the first time since she arrived at the castle: "William the Werewolf? That's a little mundane, isn't it? I was expecting Bloodfang or Strongclaw."

The Werewolf looked at her curiously. "Is there any service I can do for you while you wait upon my master?"

She was becoming more comfortable with the thought of the beast now. Despite his terrifying look and lustful ways, she sensed there was a kindness in him. "You can tell me a little bit about him, your Master," said Nikole.

William paused. "My Master is misunderstood, but I believe you will find him fair and just."

"And you, William, what's your story? I don't expect wolves to take an interest in young women the way you did. You were a man once weren't you?"

"I was. I was cursed by a spell which turned me into this beast many years ago. I retain many of the same desires and urges that I had back then. In fact, those feelings are intensified in this form. Which explains my unacceptable behaviour when I first met you. I don't believe I've ever looked upon such beauty," said the Werewolf looking down.

She blushed. Nikole began to understand just how alone and frustrated William must feel - she could relate somewhat.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Only be cautious my dear. This castle was also cursed by the same spell that inflicted me, and intense urges can manifest in different ways. Sometimes in dreams. Sometimes lustful fairies that live nearby in the forest take human form and try to seduce our guests," said William.

"I had a very disturbing dream last night," said Nikole. She explained the long snake in her tub leaving out some of the more intimate details.

"Be cautious you aren't lost in these desires." He concluded: "I will take my leave of you, my dear."

Nikole blurted out: "No, don't go. You're the only person I've had to talk to."

"I must," said William. "As you discovered last night, as night falls, my impure urges tend to become overwhelming. With someone as beautiful as you in the castle, I find them very difficult to control. I must confine myself to the castle dungeon for the evening."

Nikole called out to him as he left: "Will you come to visit me tomorrow?"

The man-wolf looked back and Nikole thought she saw a glint in his eye and even a slight smile.

And with that, the werewolf departed. For the rest of the night, Nikole thought about her conversation with the werewolf. What curse was he inflicted with and if there was any remedy? She had many questions and hoped she would see him again soon.

She prepared for bed, brushed her hair and climbed into the splendid four-post bed for another night's sleep.

Nikole fell asleep quickly, but this time her slumber was restless.

She opened her eyes deep into the night only to discover three beautiful women had climbed into the large bed. Against the candlelight she could see the first had dark hair and an olive complexion, the second looked Nordic, blonde with slightly tanned skin, the last was a red-haired beauty with fair skin. Although each was unique, they were all extremely beautiful and vivacious. They were wearing tight, revealing outfits and Nikole wondered why they had entered.

"How did you get into my chambers?" Nikole demanded. "Are you, servants? Did Lord Thaddeus send you? Does William know you are here?"

The three beauties didn't respond but moved quickly to encircle Nikole in the bed. Nikole tried to get up and leave, but the three blocked her escape.

Nikole didn't feel endangered, but definitely nervous. They smelled lovely and almost seductive. And she soon found out their plans for her. They crowded around her atop the bed.

The red-haired girl moved in close and began kissing Nikole gently on her lips. Although surprised by the presumption, it felt nice. Her lips were soft and moist and determined. The servant's lips then moved down to Nikole's neck and she felt the sensuality of a tongue gliding gently along her skin from her ear to her shoulder. Nikole shivered.

At the same time, Nikole noticed the dark-haired beauty had begun pulling up her bed gown and kissing Nikole's legs around her ankles.

The blonde servant meanwhile had begun caressing Nikole's hand and running her fingers along her arm in a sensual manner.

Before Nikole realized what was happening, her right wrist was tied by a long leather strap. She looked down and realized her ankles had also been bound. The dark-haired girl then began to tie the other end of the straps to the posts of the bed.

"Stop!" shrieked Nikole.

Nikole was tied up, strapped to the bed from her wrists and her ankles. She was now the prisoner of these three nocturnal beauties and at their mercy. Were they dangerous? Nikole didn't know what to expect.

"Release me!" Nikole demanded.

The three remained silent, and just then Nikole remembered what William had said about lustful fairies taking human form. Were these three not servants at all, but fairies?

Choice one...

The beautiful fairies each take turns pleasuring Nikole in different ways.

Choice two

The beautiful women depart and a dark figure enters the room to have his way with poor Nikole

Note to readers: Select Choice One or Two in the 'comments' section & I'll direct the story in the next chapter according to your votes.