Castle of Eroticism Pt. 03

Story Info
Nikole is ravished and finds dungeon (Reader directed story)
2.1k words
4.63
5.3k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikole was confined and at the mercy of these three women, who she now believed were fairies of the forest. But as suddenly as they had appeared they departed - leaving the poor girl bound to the bed.

In their place, a mysterious figure entered the room. It was dark and Nikole could see from the candlelight that he was tall and wore a long overcoat. He removed the coat and placed it on a chair in the corner.

Nikole was afraid and attempted to break the bindings on her wrists and ankles. It was no use. Nikole wondered if the mysterious man was a fairy also? Growing up in her village, she heard stories about male fairies and their lust for young girls. The old tales spoke of their abilities to bewitch and seduce, and turn themselves into humans.

"Who are you? What do you want?" asked Nikole.

He whispered in a strange accent "The question is, what do You Want, my dear?"

The man was certainly very exotic...he looked almost aristocratic - he certainly dressed like one. He was handsome and he smelled very pleasant, like sandalwood.

"Please untie me, sir," Nikole requested rather weakly.

"Is that what you'd like? Or is this what you'd prefer?" With that, he took hold of Nikole's night garment and ripped it off with passion and lust. Nikole's breasts were exposed and the stranger immediately began sucking on her beautiful pink nipples. Nikole moaned. "no... stop..." with less-than-convincing conviction. His mouth relished her skin and his lips kissed her passionately on her boobs and then down her tummy. Then he paused.

The stranger then began to remove his shirt, he was thin but muscular. Then off came his pants to reveal a large erect penis. Nikole thought he was very impressive for a fairy: Long and certainly hard. Nikole nervously swallowed.

Remaining on the bed, he continued kissing Nikole's tummy erotically. His tongue encircled Nikole's sexy belly button. He then began kissing lower and lower until his mouth was just millimetres from Nikole's pussy. She wondered if he was about to go down on her, but the dark figure had other things in mind.

The stranger tossed away the remnants of Nikole's nightgown and quickly moved down to grab her legs. He pulled her legs close to him and began softly kissing Nikole's toes one by one. When he got to the big toe he sucked it slowly, seemingly to give Nikole a preview of what he was going to do to another sensitive part of her body. Nikole writhed and became very excited at the thought.

He then pulled her legs fully around his head and began kissing her pubic mound. Nikole could feel his breath on her pussy which had become quite wet, and despite her nervousness, at this moment she wanted nothing more than for him to plunge his lips onto her and ravage her with his tongue.

He soon abided. The Stranger slowly began licking Nikole's pussy. It didn't take long for him to produce the desired result. Nikole gushed for him. Although Nikole had daydreamed about being with a complete stranger from time to time, she hadn't imagined it would actually happen in the form of a male fairy. The naughtiness of the acts felt intoxicating to Nikole.

It was sublime. Nikole's hands grasped for the sheets and pinched them tightly as his tongue found her clit and licked her with intensity. Nikole's back arched up wanting more.

It wasn't over. Nikole then felt her bum hole being fondled. It seemed like a thumb was sliding into her anus gently but with determination. The stranger's thumb slowly moved in and out - near the surface, tingling nerve endings that were oh so sensitive to the touch. Nikole had never felt so completely absorbed in sexual pleasure. Every part of her body felt sexually charged from her toes to her head.

This mysterious man then slowly untied the leather straps that had bound her in place. Nikole wondered if he was finished with her? She hoped he wasn't.

He wasn't. He spun Nikole around so her tummy was down on the bed.

Grabbing her by the waist, the dark figure pulled Nikole roughly towards him. He slid his hard cock into her tight pussy from behind. He was very large for a fairy, and she was but a small girl, but Nikole was very excited and it took only a little pressure for his member to squeeze inside of her wet pussy.

She moaned again and again. The friction felt so good as he began slowly thrusting into her. Her hands grasped onto the sheets again as he began to pound his cock into her quicker and quicker. She had become so wet from the earlier foreplay that it felt as though the mysterious man's cock was finding the perfect angle deep inside her.

As he thrust in and out of her at higher and higher tempos, Nicole arched up on the bed positioning herself with her elbows supporting her frame. This allowed the he-fairy to wrap his arms around her and squeeze her boobs, pinching her nipples. It felt amazing. She could feel him ready to explode for her.

It didn't take long for Nicole to orgasm completely. Incredible sensations overtook her. She gushed for him and screamed: "Yes!!! Yes!!!"

The stranger pulled out of her and pinched his cock between her bum cheeks. He thrust a few times between her bum cheeks and Nikole felt him throb and then warm fluid splatter the small of her back as he came on her. Nikole wondered with a wry smile if it might be magical fairy juice.

Nikole sighed in contentment as she collapsed on the bed.

The fairy bent over, kissed Nikole lovingly on the lips and departed suddenly. She had never been fucked by a fairy before, but evidently, they weren't big on cuddling afterwards, Nikole grinned to herself.

Nikole, laying naked on her bed was spent... but only for the moment.

FINDING THE DUNGEON

The next morning Nikole awoke with a smile. She couldn't recall all of the details of her encounter with the male fairy - it was somewhat of an erotic blur; nevertheless, she did remember she very much enjoyed the attention she had received from her visitors, especially after several days of high anxiety in the castle. She hoped Lord Thaddeus would not be angry if he discovered the dalliance with those three lovely nymphs and then the strange dark figure.

If William, the master's werewolf-servant, was correct, if Thaddeus were pleased with her, he would visit this evening, so she wanted to be ready. Nikole wanted to please her Lord, if only because she knew the fate that would befall her village if Thaddeus were dissatisfied.

Nikole ate breakfast and then she bathed. This time, a serpent -real or imagined- didn't interrupt her soak.

As the afternoon wore on and the late autumn sun began to fall below the horizon. William still hadn't visited, as she hoped he might. She told herself she desired to speak to William if only to learn how to conduct herself in the presence of Lord Thaddeus. But she enjoyed talking to the half-man, half-wolf. Despite their unusual introduction, William had left an impression on her, and she enjoyed their time together, even if there was obvious sexual tension. If she admitted it to herself, Nikole might have realized a small part of her enjoyed provoking that lustful, carnal appetite of the beast.

Nikole decided to take the initiative and search the castle for him. After all, nobody had told her she couldn't leave her bed chamber.

Nikole opened the door to her room quietly so as not to arouse suspicion and stole down several flights of stairs. William had mentioned he would lock himself in the castle's dungeon, and typically those facilities were always on the lower level of castles.

Along the halls, stairways and corridors, Nikole passed magnificent works of art hanging on the wall, there were tapestries and many ornate candle holders. She crept by locked rooms and Nikole wondered if there were guests within? She listened at one of the doors, and her curiosity was met with silence.

In another room with an open door, she found a library, with more books than she had ever seen in her life. She decided to take a peak.

Many of the covers were in languages she couldn't understand, but other books seemed to have mystical properties. One section appeared to have erotic tomes with illustrations of men and women, women and women, men and men together engaging in every position of sexual coupling she could imagine (and other positions she couldn't imagine).

One book caught her attention though, it lay open on an ornate desk and appeared to be a text of spells in a language with which she was somewhat familiar. It was a very old regional tongue that was still used in her village by mystics. She had been taught it as a young girl. Curious, Nikole attempted to read out the words on the page.

"Эвенъёс, мон усьтӥ тыныд сюлэмме куриз та пелляськон кыл. Ныл, ас мылкыдыз, лул пыдэслэн мурдалаяз, та висён пумен поныны быгатӥзы"

It roughly translated to: "A girl with an open heart can end this curse by giving of herself." Nikole thought it was strange to see such an obscure, village language in a book placed in such a prominent place within the grand library - she wondered what it meant, but put the thoughts aside for the moment.

Leaving the library, Nikole descended a tight staircase lit by torches. She had reached the lower level. Sure enough, Nikole had located the castle's dungeon. There, she found several cells- replete with thick iron bars. all of which were empty, save one.

In the corner of the furthest gaol, she saw the werewolf. He looked as though he was meditating.

"William?" Nikole said quietly, "Am I disturbing you?"

The werewolf looked up in shock: "Lady Nikole! What are you doing here? How did you find me?"

"You didn't come to visit me today and I wanted to ask you some questions," said Nikole shyly.

"It's not safe for you to roam the castle, especially after the sun goes down," said William. "My apologies for not visiting, however, I felt my uh...urges would be best left confined here, especially since the moon is full this night."

"I'm sorry it's so difficult for you, William. May I stay a short time and talk from this end of the cell? I shant be long," said Nikole.

"Even I couldn't break through these iron bars," said William. "One of the servants has the key and will release me tomorrow morning after this... lust fever has abated," he said.

"However, you must be wary dear Nikole, apart from my own urges, the curse I was inflicted with also causes me to produce a scent. Despite my repulsive appearance, this pheromone seems to have an aphrodisiac effect on those nearby. I would not want you affected by it too."

"How did this happen?" enquired Nikole.

"It was a cruel prank from the woman who bestowed upon me this repulsive scourge," sighed the werewolf.

"I don't think you are repulsive," said Nikole. "True, you take a little getting used to, but a kind and honourable heart can eclipse other factors."

Indeed Nikole had once again begun feeling the lightheadedness she experienced the first night at the castle. She tried to put it aside.

"But tell me William, who was this woman who cursed you as a werewolf?" asked Nikole.

"A jealous sorceress," said William. "She was fond of me, but I was too wrapped up in my own affairs to notice her. She became furious and her spell unleashed a curse that turned me into this man-wolf. As you know, the spell also left me with sensations that are too powerful to control."

William moved closer to the bars now as he looked upon the fair Nikole. "And now women are frightened of me," he imparted.

"I'm no longer frightened," said Nikole

"You are truly kind, Nikole," said William. "And beautiful beyond compare."

With that, the werewolf moved his hand between the iron bars, stroking Nikole on the cheek. Nikole's eyes closed as she felt his heavy paw move against her soft, radiant skin. She was definitely feeling the effects of William's cursed scent. Her heart was racing.

Like the first night they had met, she noticed William had become roused in her presence. A hard, werewolf cock began protruding in his pants as he began breathing heavily and leaning against the iron bars. It seemed as though he was attempting to subdue his feelings, but was losing.

"Poor William," said Nikole with sympathy. "Is there a way I can help you?"

Choice One

Nikole helps soothe the werewolf's sexual frustration

Choice Two

Nikole attempts to break the Werewolf's curse

(Note to readers: Help direct this story, choose either Option One or Two in the comments section. The story will continue in a few days after I have tabulated your votes).