Castle of Eroticism Pt. 04

Story Info
Nikole is overcome with passion in the dungeon.
2.7k words
4.53
3.8k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Please leave Nikole, I truly enjoy your company, but your presence here is intoxicating. My impure lusts are starting to overwhelm me, if you don't leave, I'm going to do something inappropriate that I'll regret later," William said with embarrassment.

Nikole understood and turned to leave, but stopped short.

"William, is there no way to break your curse?"

"There is a very old text in Lord Thaddeus' library that seems to hold the answer, but no one here is able to read the ancient language," said William.

Nikole thought for a moment and recalled her visit to the library. "What if I told you there is somebody who may be able to translate?" she said.

William looked startled. "You?" he inquired.

"I stopped by the library on my way down here and noticed the book laying on the table. The page that was opened was written in a secret language that was passed down by the elders in my village. It was ambiguous, but the writings seemed to refer to a spell that could be broken by a girl 'with an open heart' giving of herself willingly," Nikole revealed.

William considered her words. "No," he mumbled. "It's impossible to fathom. I've been in this state for untold years. No respectable woman would give herself willingly to break the curse of a mere servant."

Nikole looked at the werewolf: "Perhaps one might," she said.

"I could never ask that of you, my dear," said William.

With that, Nikole placed her small hand against the werewolf's significant bulge. She began rubbing him and William grasped the dungeon bars.

"Ohhhhh your touch feels so nice," said William.

"Do you like that wolfie?" Nikole playfully teased him, rubbing his groin.

Despite its extreme stiffness, Nikole was able to release the werewolf's cock from William's tight trousers. It sprang out... as long and thick a penis as Nikole had ever encountered. William could see that Nikole's eyes dilated at the sight of his member.

Embarrassingly, William admitted that while the sorceress' curse had made him a beast, "there were one or two enhancements that went along with his transformation." Nikole laughed nervously at that. Her petite hand slid along the length of William's thick cock, rubbing him up and down, up and down.

The werewolf was indeed aroused and despite the fact that he had locked himself within the dungeon, Nikole was going to do what she could to break this curse. She pulled up her dress, turned around and rested her bare bum against the cold iron bars of the dungeon cell. "Try to be gentle with me, you beast!" she said to William wryly. With that, Nikole leaned down toward the floor.

Nikole's bum was perfect, and as she leaned down William became even more enthralled by her beauty. He reached out with his paw and through the bars massaged her pussy.

Then he stopped. The werewolf wanted Nikole's intimacy more than he could imagine, but at the same time, he respected and adored the girl too much to expect her to go any further. "It's my scent that is making you lusty, Nikole. You don't have to do this. I'll be fine. I don't want you here any longer, please leave," William said. Nikole could tell it was a lie.

"I'll decide when you're fine," Nikole said smiling. Now slide that big werewolf cock over here, please. The werewolf cautiously did as he was told.

William positioned his erect penis between the dungeon bars, slipping it against Nikole's bum from behind. Nikole felt his hard cock nuzzling her. It felt so hard and so big. Then his cock moved between her legs and began slowly rubbing the inner lips of her pussy. The friction felt so enthralling for Nikole.

Nikole reached behind and directed the hard penis inside her - just a little at first, as the werewolf was very large, but Nikole had become very excited, and as William gently nudged it, Nikole's pussy welcomed the long cock with fervour. Her pussy tightened around his member as incredible sensations overtook them both. She loved feeling him. As the werewolf thrust in, Nikole moaned loudly. She felt William move deeper and deeper inside her: ravishing her with his lust and affection.

As the werewolf's cock was plunging into her, Nikole moved her fingers to her clit and began massaging herself in concert with William's thrusts. The eroticism was powerful and passionate and their sexual intimacy lasted for a glorious amount of time. Nikole could feel that she was about to explode -- she screamed as an orgasm hit her like waves crashing in a ferocious gale.

She knew William was about to come too. Nikole quickly removed her chemise to reveal her beautiful, naked breasts. William had pulled out of her and taking the werewolf cock through the dungeon bars, she squeezed the tip of his cock between her boobs and began gyrating back and forth. This was more than William could take, he howled out as the end of his cock throbbed between Nikole's boobs in exaltation. A flood then exploded onto Nikole's chest.

"Bad wolfy," Nikole sighed with a smile.

The werewolf's satisfaction and devotion were evident. He stared at Nikole through the dungeon bars with a loving gaze as they both cleaned each other up. But the pheromone he had been producing had been enhanced by his sexual desire, now satiated for the moment, both he and Nikole were able to think a little clearer.

"Oh no" shouted Nikole. "I was supposed to wait on Lord Thaddeus in my chamber. What if I missed him. What if he learns of our...our... activities down here? He'll be furious!"

"You best go, my dear," said William. "It wouldn't do for my master to catch you down here." And with that, Nikole darted back up the staircase to her chambers.

-----

After quietly climbing the staircase up from the dungeon, Nikole stole into her Chambers, it was late and her mind was flummoxed with erotic thoughts from her time with William the Werewolf.

What had she done? She could scarcely believe that she had been overcome with so much forbidden passion.

Nikole quickly cleaned up and changed. She poured wine into a goblet and drank it down quickly. The events of the previous hours were flooding her mind. She felt like she had been intoxicated by desire, and despite the bizarre circumstances of her intimacy with a half-man, half-beast, Nikole was not regretting her choices. The werewolf evidently found her enthralling.

But what about the Lord of this Castle? Thaddeus would not understand what had happened, would he? No Lord would forgive a servant seducing his guest- especially one he planned to bed.

All she could do was wait.

Would Lord Thaddeus arrive? Would he be furious and send her back to her village in dishonour? Would he throw her in the dungeon or do something worse? Torture? Death? Hours went by, and Nikole lay down on the bed in a state of trepidation. At some point, she dozed off.

In what seemed like the small hours of the morning, she was startled awake by a servant at the door: "Lord Thaddeus wishes to see you m'lady", he said meekly. She arose and nervously followed the servant down the hall.

They arrived at a grand door which she surmised must have been Lord Thaddeus' bed chamber. Before they entered the room, the servant turned to her: "His lordship has a request. He asks that you don this blindfold".

"Why?" asked Nikole inquisitively. She was now perplexed and frightened. She had heard of condemned men being given the blindfold before their cruel end. But, reluctantly she did as she was told and the servant led her into the room.

All was blackness under the blindfold, but she sensed the space was a large chamber. She thought she could hear the crackling of wood on a fire and even from a distance, the heat emanating from the other side of the room was powerful.

Then Nikole heard footsteps behind her. She felt his breath on the back of her neck. She froze.

"Hello? Who's there?" she asked.

Then she felt firm hands grab her from behind. She stiffened with fear. Was this the end?

Instead, she felt lips pressing along the side of her neck. Those hands then pulled her in, and she felt a tall form pressing her into him. Below her ear, she felt kisses ravishing her neck. She shivered in surprise.

His hands then moved up to caress her boobs, pinching her nipples between his fingers.

Nikole gasped. "My Lord Thaddeus?" she asked in confusion.

He didn't respond, but she felt warm lips slide gently from the tip of her ear down her neck. She could sense his breathing quicken. He was definitely taller than her, and on the small of her back, she felt him harden for her. Was this madman going to have his way with her before disposing of her?

"My Lord, do with me as you will. I submit myself to your mercy. Please do not harm William or blame my decisions on the people of my village. I was taken with a lust fever and can only ask for your forgiveness," Nikole said with contrition.

He didn't respond. Instead, his fingers ran down her thighs. Suddenly, he lifted her nightgown and pulled it off over her head in one quick motion. Apart from the blindfold, Nikole was now completely naked. She stood there, with goosebumps shivering.

When she entered the room she had a sense there was a large hearth with a roaring fire at the opposite end of the large room, now, she felt Lord Thaddeus lift her into his arms and carry her close to the fire. He laid her down tenderly on what felt like a fur rug.

Although the blindfold prevented her from seeing the fireplace, she felt the heat strongly radiating as she lay naked on the bearskin.

Then... more kisses.

He began with her toes. Kissing each in turn and then pressing his mouth against the sole of her foot, tickling her with his tongue. He then took one of her toes in his mouth, gently sucking it. Even after Nikole's erotic and intimate adventure earlier this evening, she began feeling excited about these new attentions. Perhaps Thaddeus wasn't going to harm her at all?

"Please my Lord, speak to me."

He did not.

Taking her ankles in his hands, this mysterious man began kissing her calf, he lifted up her legs and kissed the soft spot behind each knee and then balancing her legs on his shoulders, his hands caressed her thighs.

He moved up to her tummy. He plied gentle but determined kisses on the sensitive skin around her belly button. Her fear of the unknown in this situation and his erotic passions were combining to excite her. She was getting very hot - not only from the roaring fire but from the affection she was now receiving. Thaddeus was certainly attentive and if this was some sort of strange punishment for her misbehaviour with the werewolf, so far, she wasn't minding it at all.

She smelled him. It was a nice, rugged scent. And somehow familiar. She sensed he was now undressing himself and Nikole prepared for what might come next.

She felt his naked form embrace her. His hand moved under her back and lifted her slightly. He felt well-built, and lean, but muscled.

She knew he was significantly taller and as he explored her form, she felt his hard cock brushing up against the inside of her leg. She reached out to take hold of it, but instead, Thaddeus intervened, grabbed her petite hand, and romantically intertwined his fingers in hers.

Then she felt his breath on her breasts. He began kissing each nipple in turn, rolling his tongue around and playing with her beautiful boobs, teasing her, exciting her.

Then it was her neck. Nikole had been told she had an exquisite, graceful neck, but now her would-be lover took a special interest and began rolling his lips along her soft skin as though wanting to ravish a delicacy. Nikole let out a gasp. This intimacy felt genuine, perhaps she had nothing to fear after all from this mysterious Lord?

Then Thaddeus moved up and began kissing her luscious lips. He took her lower lip between his and playfully pulled.

He continued kissing her with abandon and with a passionate intensity Nikole wasn't sure she'd ever experienced before, but now his hand let go of hers. She felt him move his hand between her legs. He began caressing her pussy, slowly rubbing it back and forth. She was already moist, but now his fingers deftly spread apart her soft inner lips and one finger slid inside her. Nikole moaned as his finger moved inside, fondling, rolling, rubbing her. It felt so good.

As the finger moved in and out of her warm, now-wet pussy another joined it and the tightness added a new dimension to Nikole's pleasure. Meanwhile, as she hoped it might, his thumb found and began rubbing her clit. All the while, deep kisses on her mouth continued as their tongues met and danced together. Although still blindfolded, Nikole's curiosity was now getting the better of her. She knew what he felt like, but what did Thaddeus look like and why had he insisted she wears this damn blindfold?

She was stunned by this turn of events. In one evening she had experienced two unique and deeply erotic episodes: The lustful, forbidden cravings of William the Werewolf, and now, the romantic passions of the Lord of the Castle, Thaddeus. She wasn't sure if she was very fortunate or very unlucky. She did know that the pleasure she received from each was special.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Thaddeus suddenly spun her over and lifted her atop him. There in front of the roaring fire, it seemed he now wanted her to take charge, and ride him into ecstasy. Nikole abided. She enjoyed being on top and being able to control the action. She straddled him and began rubbing her pussy against him as she braced his chest with her arms. The wet inner lips of her pussy slid along the length of his cock. She heard Thaddeus moan. The friction felt amazing and Nikole wondered cheekily if having both the mysterious, romantic Thaddeus and his lustful, horny werewolf servant, William both as lovers at the same time might be an option? How open-minded might they be?

But for now, she was with Thaddeus, and not at all displeased. She took his hard cock between her legs. She slid down onto him and her pussy squeezed around his rock-hard dick.

Slowly, Nikole began gyrating up and down. She couldn't see Thaddeus' reaction as she was still wearing the blindfold, but she could sense how enamoured he was with her. She felt his hands grasp her boobs and begin rubbing her again as she rode him. Over and over she thrust down squeezing him. He had a nice length and she felt him penetrating deeper and deeper. She sensed he was coming close to exploding for her.

"Ohhh Nikole!" he screamed.

Wait... She knew that voice! It was William!

"What? William?! How?" She demanded.

She threw off her blindfold and there below her wasn't a werewolf but a man!

"You cured me, my love," he said. "It did take a few hours for the transformation to complete. I've reverted to the man I was before I was put under this spell.

Nikole was dumbfounded. She was still riding his hard cock but her expression was now one of astonishment.

"You mean, you are Lord Thaddeus?" she asked.

"I am Lord William Thaddeus and a century ago I was turned into a werewolf who didn't age and was without hope of escaping this horrid spell, unless a beautiful woman, by her own volition, was completely intimate with me," he said.

Nikole laughed. "This was quite the ruse," she said. "And quite the moment to reveal the truth".

It was William Thaddeus' turn to smile. "I'm sorry for the deception Nikole. You are the most gorgeous, generous and sexy woman I have ever encountered, but I was unsettled about my transformation. I wasn't sure you'd like me -for me, after all, I'm not quite as well-endowed as my Werewolf alter-ego". He laughed.

"Oh you'll do just fine," said Nikole smiling. "Now, shall we finish what we started?"

William embraced Nikole as they both found ecstasy that night and for many, many nights thereafter as Lord and Lady of the Castle.

THE END