Casual Encounter

Story Info
Whole new world opens up for a traveler.
1.2k words
4.3
8.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been feeling antsy all week. It'd been over a month since the last woman I was serious about moved out of state. We'd gotten pretty serious, but she wasn't interested in long term. I'd been high and dry ever since she'd left without any real notice. Now, I was considering my options. A business trip out of town opened up options for things I wouldn't normally consider.

Using the hotel's Wi-Fi, I hopped on the internet via my phone and checked the local scene. Maybe I could find something I'd never tried before. There were plenty of places listed for singles and one or two that the reviews called 'meat markets.' They didn't really appeal, but I wasn't sure why. I picked one at random, and went anyway. It was a 20-minute drive for a bright, noisy, headache inducing venue that almost immediately makes me want to leave. While there were several very attractive and unattached women there, all but one of them was sloppy drunk, and I knew that wouldn't end well.

The last had set her sights on a large and foul-tempered man who was drinking with both hands. Not interested. I hung around for a bit, just people watching, but left shortly after. Nothing there for me.

I went back out to my rental car and sat in the drivers' seat, using their wi-fi to look for alternatives. After a few minutes of putting in different search terms, I found something potentially interesting, though, there wasn't much information about the place. It was simply labeled as a men's club. Eh, why not?

It was a short drive and I found myself at a modest building with a few cars in the lot. It didn't look like much of a club, but appearances could be deceiving. I went in and found a bored looking man at a desk. He said they were fairly busy that night and I should have fun. He collected an entrance fee, a bit steep, and told me the rules were posted just on the other side of the door, nodding at the one leading inside.

Not sure what to expect, I went inside with the room key he'd given me. Was that in case I got lucky there? I decided to be optimistic.

The lighting was dim, and small rooms lined the hall on both sides. I looked around and spotted the rules. Well. That was unexpected. Men's club, indeed.

I almost turned around and left, but decided that since I had already paid, I might as well look around. I went to the room I'd paid for and opened the door. There was a bed and a small table, presumably for stacking your clothes. I'd grabbed a towel from the shelf near the sign and decided to get changed.

Wandering the place in just a towel, I quickly found that it was surprisingly open; even for what it was. I passed a couple of rooms with open doors where couples were having sex. Surprisingly, I felt myself harden. I moved on rather than stare rudely.

I found a large room with several padded benches and a large-screen TV showing gay porn. Several people were sitting around watching the show. Others were busy with their own sex acts. I settled on an empty bench to watch for a while.

There are two guys on screen in a 69. There's a couple copying them about 10 feet away. I look around the room and notice something. Some of the unattached guys have their towels open, displaying their cocks, and some don't. A 20-something guy was eyeing me, and his towel was open.

What the hell? I decided and opened my towel. Cock straining it was uncomfortable anyway. The man's grin widened. He jacks himself a bit and moved to sit by me. He said I could call him Todd, which likely meant a fake name. No surprise there. I went with Dick.

"Bit on the nose," Todd chuckled.

"It's what we're all here for, right?" I smirked. He nodded.

"Nice meat." He licked his lips. "Haven't seen you here before. New?"

"Yeah. I'm in town on business."

Todd nods, understanding my situation. "Wanna have some fun? Got a room?"

"I do. Come on." I led the way back to my room, slinging the towel over my shoulder and not bothering to hide anything. Todd seemed to approve and followed my example. We got several smiles and nods along the way. Am I really doing this? I wondered. I'd never been with a guy before and suddenly I was being the aggressive one, inviting him back to my room? I felt him cup my ass with one hand and felt a shiver run up my spine. My cock jerked and I stopped thinking about anything else.

We left the door open as he went to his knees. He kisses the tip and starts to lick my shaft. Moving up and down the underside of the shaft with little licks, he teased me mercilessly before taking me into his mouth. He moved up and down slowly at first then started bobbing his head more quickly. Todd, I realized really knew his way around a dick. He knew tricks my ex-girlfriend never pulled out and she had been a fantastic cocksucker.

He sucked, varying pressure and withdrawing to swirl his tongue around my dick. I knew I wouldn't last long if he kept that up. After a few minutes, I warned him. Instead of slowing down, he redoubled his efforts. I held out as long as I could, but shot off in his mouth. He pulled back, catching what he could on his tongue. When I finally stopped spurting, he leaned back and showed me my cum on his tongue.

He closed his mouth and swallowed. "Thanks. That was good."

"My turn," I told him, still not sure I wanted to, but strangely excited. We switched places, and I knelt on my folded towel. His hard cock was right in front of me, and the smell was so enticing. He had showered recently, which was good. Just his own musk, which drew me in. I licked the head and found the taste appealing. I followed his example and began with lashing the head and then, wanting a better taste, I ran my tongue up the underside of his dick. Not bad at all. The taste was exciting. The scene was exciting. I felt myself hardening again, as I took his length in my mouth. Bobbing up and down, applying variable pressure and suction brought a moan from Todd. I wasn't doing it nearly as well as he had, I knew, but he definitely appreciated the effort. I started to move faster as I gained confidence and was soon rewarded with a shot of cum. Not the best thing I'd ever tasted, but I could develop a fondness for it.

I stood up, smiling. "Not bad at all."

Todd nodded and we sat and rested for a while, just chatting. Todd reached over and began to jerk me off and I returned the favor. After a time, he asked me if I'd ever tried anal.

"No, but I'm willing to give it a shot." Todd grinned and nodded. He spent the rest of the night educating me.