Casual Friday

Story Info
Fantasy vs Reality at the workplace.
839 words
4.01
7.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's weird. I didn't think this kind of thing still happened to men, especially in their late 40's.

I'm the type of person who just likes to go to work and get the job done. I'm friendly and relatively happy....but I don't tend to gossip and I generally leave my home life at home. Sure sometimes stress can interfere, but overall, silly things don't break my focus. Until lately...

I've recently noticed a newer employee has occasionally been coming and going at the workplace over the past year. Maybe she fills in from time to time, or maybe she just works part time. At first, she was just a new face, working a few hours here and there around the building. She's a relatively tall woman. Probably in her late 30's, possibly early 40's. Tall, big boned, with a curvy build, large thighs and a butt with a lot of bounce to it. In a sexy way, she definitely looks like a lot of woman to handle.

I'd be lying if I were to say I didn't have occasional fantasies about this woman. From being her massage therapist, to having to give her a ride home because her car wouldn't start. It's not illegal to have fantasies, as long as they remain fantasies, right?

Despite her voluptuous features, it was her personality and demeanor that kept her more on my mind. She had a cute voice and a laid back personality. When she speaks, she is not shy. You know how most people have a bubble around them, generally standing a specific number of inches away from people when talking to them. Maybe they don't want to seem overbearing and pressuring, maybe they don't want someone to smell their breath? We all have our bubble comfort zone. This woman seems comfortable at all distances. She tends to have conversations a step or two closer than the average woman. Not at an uncomfortable level....almost at more of an inviting level.

As time has gone by, I've noticed her in the workplace more and more. Every time I am focused on work, she tends to come around the corner or she happens to be working right next to me. I'm constantly finding my eyes glued to her thighs and butt, with my mind racing.

It's at the point where I'm beginning to get a little excited when she comes around the corner. Even when keeping to myself, she tends to walk up on me to ask a question or start a conversation. It almost seems like she's interested in me, but clearly I know that's not the case, or at least I thought....

A week ago I was working in the planning room when she walked in. Everyone in my wing of the building had already gone home for the evening, or they were about to head out. She sat down in a chair across from me, finishing up some paperwork. As we shared a few laughs over some war stories about how our day had been going, she suddenly slid her shoe off and placed her foot between my legs. It was casual Friday. I was wearing athletic shorts and a hoodie, she was wearing activewear sweats and a 3/4 sleeve softball shirt.

She slowly started rubbing her foot around me without any hesitation, continuing on with our conversation. Slightly embarrassed, I could tell she knew I was rapidly getting hard. Not exactly sure what to do, my instincts told me to return the favor.

As I enjoyed her "foot massage", I slid off one of my shoes, placing the heel of my foot on her chair, between her legs. She scooted forward so my foot rested right against her lady parts. She felt extremely warm. I started softly moving my foot around in slow motion circles.

Our conversation had slowly turned into deep slow breathing. I'm not sure if I had ever been this hard in my life. She felt warmer and warmer as time went by. I could see the black color of her pants turn a shade darker, right wear my foot was. She was so wet.

Even though I had already imagined a thousand other things I wanted to do with her....I just continued on with the massage. It's like she had hypnotized me into doing this with her. As we were breathing deeply, we'd each occasionally let out a soft, serene, barely noticeable moan. Our breathing became a bit more intense. My sock slowly started to feel damp. My cock was aching to cum.

We simultaneously slowed our massage down, catching our breath, until we were both just briefly staring at each other.

Imagining how dripping wet she was below her pants was extremely agonizing.

We both stood up, getting our paperwork in order. She gathered up her materials and headed towards the door. Right before she walked out, she stopped, looked back at me and said, "Enjoy your weekend".....and then she left.

I've never looked this forward to going back to work on Monday.