Casual Friday Ch. 02 - The Following Week

Story Info
After Friday’s encounter at work, Monday arrived.
1.7k words
3.87
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That moment in the planning room had to be a one time thing. Co-workers who barely knew each other, playing footsies with private parts under the table? That's not normal. I went home that Friday with nothing but sex on my mind. The weekend felt like an eternity. I can't even begin to tell you the number of images and possible scenarios that raced through my mind over the weekend.

I was anxious to get back to work on Monday, just to see what, if anything, lay ahead. I was also slightly fearful. What if rumors were to spread? What if that brief moment in the planning room cost me my job? I honestly didn't know anything about this woman. She could hold this entire erotic encounter we had right over my head. She was going to be in control of how things played out. This thought had me somewhat concerned, but it also had me slightly aroused.

With spring on the horizon, I've recently been working on getting in shape. I've been doing brief morning workouts in my basement, then I finish the day taking long walks. It's not just to get in shape though, it also helps give me a place to go and clear my mind. My walks include listening to a lot of sex podcasts. As much as I love music, listening to different sex podcasts has been quite relaxing. Let's just say I did a lot of walking and a lot of podcast listening over that weekend.

Then Monday finally arrived. It wasn't exactly what I expected. I didn't even see her in the building that day. Maybe she had quit? Maybe our encounter on Friday was her naughty departure from a job she never really liked? Maybe she was just lonely, or looking for someone to start her weekend off with a bang? I can't make too many assumptions. The only thing I knew about this woman was her large curvy build and an incredibly alluring personality that just sucked you in.

My assumptions were quickly put to rest on Tuesday. I saw her from a distance in the late afternoon. I was erect within seconds. Rubbing her foot between my legs was still fresh on my mind. Unfortunately that was the last time I would see her for the remainder of the week. We didn't cross paths at work, not once. Maybe she was avoiding me, maybe she was embarrassed?

By Friday, I had come to terms with our encounter being a random one time thing. I was finally clearing my head and getting back into my usual routines. I recently learned that there was an old trail system behind our building that was once used for hiking, jogging or walking dogs. About a mile long, it was supposedly a great place to burn some calories or just enjoy nature. After work that day, I broke out the shorts, hoodie and running shoes, grabbed my water bottle and went for a little exploration hike.

It was a nice long loop that went well into the woods, up to the edge of a cornfield, then back down into the woods again. There were some challenging hills and some wooden ramps to walk across. Most of the trees and brush were still grey and lifeless from the long winter. Occasionally I'd come across a few green plants starting to sprout. Spring was definitely on the horizon, and this 70 degree day was definitely helping the vegetation slowly come back to life.

There didn't seem to be any activity on the trail, which was very relaxing. I came to a spot where there were a few fallen trees, mostly off in the brush, but still bordering the edges of the path. The fallen trees had a lot of carved graffiti on them. Even though the graffiti looked extremely old and worn, it was clear that people, at one time or another, used this little trail system to hang out.

From this point I looked ahead and saw the start of a steep, downward, zigzagging section of the trail. The daylight was slowly fading, but a few random beams of sunlight broke through the tree branches to add extra light to the path. It was actually quite breathtaking. Before I began my descent, I briefly fumbled with the music playlist on my phone, when I heard a noise....

There was someone walking through the zigzagging section of the trail. I could see small portions of their white shirt through the brush. They were walking towards me. I was about to turn around and head back. I've been feeling anti social, and I just wanted to keep moving. Instead, I decided to move off to the side, so they could pass while I was pretending to re-lace my shoes. As I was adjusting my shoe laces, I heard a familiar voice already upon me, say, "How was your week?"

I knew it was her before I even looked up. Sitting on the edge of a fallen tree was the woman I had the encounter with. She was taking a sip from a water bottle and looking at me curiously. My erection was already back. I was momentarily speechless.

It wasn't that she was a supermodel or anything. There was just something about her. Her large build, her curvy body, her comforting, social personality, her cute voice. She often dressed very casual at work. Her clothes ran very tight. She had a lot of butt that jiggled, thick thighs and large hands. I was always dying to know what she looked like under her clothes. I wanted to see her legs spread open. The thought of her overwhelmingly sized pussy always had my blood flowing and my heart racing. She always had my imagination working overtime. In short, her body came off as a giant amusement park full of fun, and I wanted to buy the all day pass.

I stood up and went to lean against the tree she was sitting on. We started talking about our week. While she was talking, I tried not to stare, but I couldn't help but notice all of her large features, especially now that I was much closer to her. She was sexually intimidating.

I don't think about fucking every woman that walks past me, but there was just something about this woman that hypnotized me every time we were near each other. Mentally I was her slave. She constantly distracted me, turning anything I was focused on into naughty thoughts.

As our conversation slowed down, she took another sip from her water bottle, then took off her zip up sweat jacket and laid it across the fallen tree, behind her. She laid back down on her jacket, appearing to be taking a moment to cool off from her steep hike.

I wasn't exactly sure how to continue the conversation, so I walked around sipping my water bottle, as if I wanted to keep moving. When I turned around to face her again, she was still laying on her back, but now with both feet raised onto the tree. It was like she was on an examination table. Her legs were beginning to slightly pivot outward. That's when I noticed her slowly rubbing herself. Her large hand was slowly massaging her inner, upper thighs, and then she'd run her large fingers between her legs, sometimes lightly tapping her lady parts.

Her pants were 3/4 long and tight around her legs and ass. They weren't athletic pants. They almost looked like more of a pajama material, but they weren't baggy at all. As my eyes slowly traveled up from her lower region, I noticed she was also playing with her right nipple. My cock was throbbing again. I felt a swarm of butterflies in my stomach. Then my eyes met her eyes.

I was so captivated from watching her body language, I didn't even realize I had walked up to her feet. I could feel my heart racing. Why did she keep doing this to me? I kneeled down to get a closer look at her hand massaging herself. Her tight pants made her features easily stand out underneath the material. She was very swollen between her legs.

I should have been thinking about what to do next. I was too mesmerized by the show she was putting on. I couldn't think straight. Before I could get my thoughts together, I suddenly felt her fingers curling around the back of my neck. She was guiding me in.

She stopped rubbing herself as she pulled my head towards her. As my lips almost touched the lips between her legs, I could see the color of her pants, where her hand had been. It appeared damp and dark colored. She was dripping wet below her pants. As much as I wanted to tear her pants off, I had to remind myself that she was in control. I felt the warm wetness that her pants absorbed on my lips. Light and slowly I kissed every part of her that was warm and wet.

I wanted to stroke her with my fingers, but she was holding my head so close and securely between her legs, that I couldn't bring my hand into play. As a largely built woman, I could tell she had an extremely wide region between her legs that my lips and tongue would have to cover. I pressed the flat, wide section of my tongue against her and started making a circular motion with my head. She started slowly moving her pelvic region in a circular motion. I could taste her, even through her clothes. My face was starting to get wet. We had a nice system going.

What turned me on the most was the unyielding grip she had of my head between her legs, with my face and tongue pressed firmly against her pussy. My face was becoming as wet as she was. Her pants were drenched. She was lightly moaning, making sounds that displayed pleasure and desire.

I began to wonder how this was all going to play out. Was she going to have me on my knees working overtime, soaking through her moist pants, until she got what she wanted? Were we finally going to throw our clothes off and fuck like lions? Was I going to climb on top and force my cock into her, endlessly thrusting until she was out of breath? Was I even going to get a single glimpse of this steamy, hot, dripping pussy that had always played a lead role in my naughty fantasies?

It wouldn't be long before dusk set in.