Casus Belli Ch. 08: Spoils of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driara had come down from her orgasm, and was now sitting still, with the chieftain plugging her up. Did that mean he was trying to breed her? It increased her anxiety, even though her belly hungered to be filled with semen now. Prizes started to cum hard all around her again, and this time the chieftains followed suit, their groaning and roaring adding to the girls' wailing, as dozens of fertile human bellies got filled with orc seed. Cassandra was wailing with anticipation, as Bashuk skillfully held her on the edge. His cock moved slowly, and she felt her juices drip down the insides of her thighs, as her breasts and belly slowly burned.

***

The smell of sex was heavy now, as orc seed spilled from overfilled pussies all around her. The prizes moaned, expressing satisfaction, but also shame and embarrassment. Cassandra submitted, "Please, my Lord, please finish deep inside your slave." Bashuk growled, and then he changed his angle while speeding up. His hands were gripping her hard, and his cock plowed her mercilessly, long deep strokes, hard and fast. She wailed as he pushed her over the edge at last, as her orgasm exploded deep inside her, but this time he didn't stop fucking her. As expected she came even harder than before, and the orgasm just kept deepening and deepening.

Cassandra lost her sight as her eyes rolled back inside her skull; there was only her pussy now, her convulsing girl juice spewing pussy. The thickly veined shaft just kept plowing her, no matter how hard her sheath squeezed down on it. She had no control anymore, and her befuddled brain realized she had become as he had said; nothing but a piece of fuck-meat, floundering helplessly on his fat orc cock. She felt said fat orc cock starting to swell inside her, and she knew what that meant. Bashuk slammed all the way inside, then bellowed loudly as she felt a first rope of hot seed spurt deep inside her.

She could feel his balls move against her clit, every time they pumped more orc seed inside her pussy. Brando had never spurted this often, nor this much. The huge orc just kept cumming, like the chieftains had before him. She felt him fill her fertile belly, and then her stretched sheath, until she was full and every new spurt resulted in sperm squeezing out past her stretched inner labia. It felt hot flowing down the insides of her thighs, and then it was over, and she started to slowly regain control over her body. Bashuk's hands moved on top of her butt again, grabbing her cheeks and prying them wide apart, and she knew what he was looking at.

"Now you know," he said behind her, "Now you know what it means to be an orc warlord's pleasure slave." She slowly became aware of her surroundings again, the shocked expression on Brando's face was the first thing she registered, then she noticed all the other girls had been turned around. They were still on their knees and elbows, but now their posteriors were facing the gathered nobles, they were now presenting their lovers and kin their freshly ravaged pussies. None of them were crying, but almost without exception their faces were crimson with shame, as they too had succumbed, turned into lusty whores for all to see, just like she herself had.

Bashuk's cock started to soften inside her, he slowly pulled out of her, and she moaned with humiliation at the loud slurping sound the retreating cock produced. Brando visibly winced as Bashuk left her with a wet and very audible 'plop'. "Now turn around," the warlord ordered, "show him who owns you now." All eyes seemed to be on her, and she whimpered in humiliation, then slowly turned around on her knees and elbows, until she was facing Bashuk's now deflated cock. She spread wide again, pushing her buttocks up, presenting her lover her gaping orc-semen dripping pussy. She felt her own face turn crimson with shame too, then Bashuk's hand was on her head, his fingers intertwining with her braids again.

He lifted her head, "Open wide slave," he ordered. She did as she was told, and he fed her his soiled member, "Now suck me clean." She swirled her tongue around him, lapping up the mixture of semen and her own juices, the taste wasn't as bad as she had expected, actually it wasn't bad at all. He tastes even better than Brando, she thought, immediately feeling bad about it. Once she had cleaned him Bashuk pulled back, the wet, gleaming, greenish-brown cock slipping out over her tongue, then past her lips, making her feel.., empty? He sank back on his heels; his hand let go of her braided hair, and slipped beneath her chin.

He lifted her face, and she had to get up on her hands to follow, then he bent down towards her, and kissed her lightly on her lips. It was the last thing she had expected, he surprised her, and his orc mouth felt strange on hers. He moved back a little, and their eyes locked, "You're mine now," he whispered. He let go of her face, leaving her all confused, and then he got up. She watched him fix his cod-piece into place again, and then he slowly walked away, and she became aware again of the situation she was in. Her former betrothed was standing behind her, his eyes no doubt fixed on the shameful mess between her legs.

He had given her his permission, but she sincerely doubted that had included her shamelessly degrading herself like this. She wanted to look back over her shoulder, to check his feelings about what had just happened, to check if he was okay with it, but she simply didn't dare to, too afraid of the answers she would find. The same was true for her former maidens, what would they now think of her, after the wanton display she just gave them. Cassandra felt betrayed by her own body, how deep had she fallen, succumbing to her most basic desires, for all to see what a slut she had become. Tears formed in her eyes, and then she started to cry, but this time there was no one to support her, this time she cried alone.

***

Bashuk started issuing orders, first the women destined to become whores, whom she could see, were led away, confusion all over their faces, because of what they had just witnessed. Then she could hear the nobles behind her being led out of the great hall too, towards an uncertain destination, the love of her life among them. This left only the gathered female servants, and she hoped the orc leader would dismiss them too, but knew he probably wouldn't. The huge warlord appeared in front of her again, "Get up, little girl," he said. She did as ordered, or at least tried too. The stone floor was cold, her muscles had all knotted up, her knees were hurting, and she was very sore between her legs.

The huge orc chuckled, she felt his hands close on her arm pits, and then she groaned in discomfort as he effortlessly lifted her to her feet. He held her against him for a minute, until she had found her feet, and then he led her away towards the podium. She could feel cum starting to flow out of her. He ascended the podium, she followed him up, and the thick red carpet welcomed her cold feet. Cassandra watched him sit himself down on the throne. Nothing happened, and a faint disappointed sigh escaped her.

He looked at her, "Anything you would like to share, slave?"

A faint smile crossed her lips, "While I was waiting for you to arrive, I imagined you not fitting the throne, or it collapsing beneath your weight when you sat down on it."

He looked surprised, and then he chuckled, "I'm going to have so much fun with you..." He pointed at the floor, just to the left and in front of the throne, "On your knees, facing the hall." She stepped forward, turned, and did as instructed, groaning in discomfort, and almost tripping halfway to kneeling. His hand grabbed her upper arm, steadying her. Once down and leaning back on her heels he moved his hand to the back of her head, caressing her braided hair, "Spread," he said, "Display yourself, so everyone can see who owns you now."

Cassandra slid her still hurting knees apart slowly, and immediately felt even more of Bashuk's seed starting to leak out of her. Spreading wide wasn't as easy as it had been before though, it hurt, and she whimpered softly as she tried to. "It's okay," he whispered, "Don't hurt yourself." She sighed in relief, then watched the chieftains take position to the right and left of the throne, their 'prizes' kneeling in front of them, also grunting their discomfort, and presenting themselves just like she herself had. The girls all looked as worn out and embarrassed as she did. Bashuk got up, and addressed the servants, telling them to gather in front of the podium.

As they came forward she recognized her own maidens among them. She became very aware of her exposed and still gaping slit, of the massive amount of semen dripping down from it, either down the insides of her thighs, or straight down into the small puddle forming on the carpet beneath it. The servants stopped in front of the podium, maybe five yards away, and she could feel their eyes all over her, before focusing on the mess beneath her. She felt her face turn crimson again.

"We didn't want any of the male servants remaining inside the keep," Bashuk started his speech, "because we didn't want to have to sleep with our hands on our weapons. We don't have such reservations where it concerns females though, which is why you're being asked to stay and help run this keep like you always did. I want to stress though, that you are all free to leave if you wish to do so." He let that sink in before continuing, "We are orcs, not humans, so some of you might find their jobs have become redundant. But the dismissal of the male servants probably left enough vacancies to cater for that."

He smiled at his audience, "And I want to stress this again: no orc will force himself upon the Nigawan womenfolk, neither inside nor outside this castle. Any that do will be severely punished." She felt his hand against her cheek, "Look at them, slave." Cassandra had been studying the floor in front of her, too ashamed to look her former servants, and especially her maidens, in the eye. Now she had no choice but to obey. She whimpered softly, lifted her chin, and let her eyes wander over the gathered servants. Meeting uncertainty, indifference, and even right out scorn. She felt the tears burst from her eyes again, and started to sob softly.

"Do you know why Nigawa's womenfolk, you all included, don't have to fear getting raped by my army?" Bashuk asked the gathered servants. There was only silence. "That's because your Kangess chose your dignity over her own. Because she agreed to become our whore. So yes, she's nothing but a pleasure slave now, but don't despise her, nor any of the other young women who are now kneeling in front of you. They all degraded themselves so you wouldn't have to." She couldn't see the servants' reaction, because her sight was blurred by tears, but his words strengthened her.

She felt him rise behind her, "I myself, and my males, will now go, but you are asked to stay. The army's quartermasters will be here soon, to organize everything that needs organizing." Bashuk bend over her, placed his hands on her back and her behind, and a short yelp escaped her as he scooped her up. He was so strong, she pushed her face against his chest, her eyes closed. The huge warlord started to move, and she felt him descend the podium. "You," she heard him say, "please show me to her quarters."

A familiar voice sounded, "I'm one of her former servants Sir. I'm familiar with her quarters, please allow me to show you." She felt Bashuk nod, then they started moving again.

The Pleasure Slave

Bashuk carried her down the steps, out of the great hall, down the familiar hallway, and then up the ceremonial stairs. Denora's swift footsteps sounded in front of them, and many heavy footsteps were following. They arrived at the third floor, and shortly afterwards she heard Denora announce they were entering the royal quarters. She heard doors being closed behind her, and then doors being opened again. Cassandra knew they had just entered the reception room, and then Denora's voice confirmed it. "We're at her private quarters now Sir," she heard her former senior maiden say, "this is the reception room."

"I was expecting just a lounge, and a bedchamber," Bashuk's voice sounded surprised.

"No, Sir, the private quarters consists of much more than just a lounge and a bedchamber. To your left is the entrance to the private hallway, which leads to all the private rooms, including the living room and the bedchamber, but also a study, a kitchen, and the servants' bed chambers," Denora answered.

He seemed to think for a moment, "How many entrances does this private quarters have?" he asked.

"Only the one we just entered through my lord, and the windows are all high up, inaccessible from the ground. The private chambers were built to offer security," Denora answered.

She felt Bashuk nod, "I like it, we will set up in here. How many can sleep in these servants' bedchambers you mentioned?" Denora's voice sounded a bit stressed now, "There are six servants' bedchambers Sir, as many as there are maidens."

"That's great," the big warlord answered, "my personal guard cosists of six males, as you can see, and we won't be needing any maidens."

Some whimpering resulted, which was the first sign she got that Denora wasn't the only maiden that had accompanied the orcs to her former private quarters. "But, those are our rooms my Lord, we have no other place to go," she heard Vala react, "and who's going to clean and service these quarters when we are gone?"

"Well, maiden with the large tits," Bashuk replied, "I'm sure my warriors wouldn't mind the presence of you and these other females inside their bedchambers."

He was making fun of them, which didn't register with Vala apparently. "I..., but you promised...," the redhead stammered.

Bashuk chuckled, "I was just joking girl..." Then his voice turned serious, "I always thought a Kangess' maidens would be nobles, and the six of you aren't exactly dressed like servants either."

Cassandra felt herself tense. "That used to be the case, Sir," Denora chimed in, "but the late Kang decided to change that, and select his daughter's maidens from the commoners instead."

"These are all the maidens?" she heard Bashuk ask.

"Yes my lord," Denora answered.

So they were all there, the knowledge all her former maidens were now probably looking at her naked form in the big orc's arms increased her feeling of shame.

"Well, you have a point," she heard Bashuk say, "we are going to need some servants in here eventually, but I think I'm going to prefer servants who's loyalty isn't so obviously with the former owner of these quarters."

"Sorry Sir," Denora replied, "but what makes you think we are loyal to her? We were nothing but glorified servants, and I'm not trying to denigrate her, but she's nothing but a pleasure slave now. She's nothing but a slut who will spread her legs on command - and rather eagerly going by what we all just witnessed."

Denora had always been her most favorite maiden, as close to a real friend as a royal servant could be, and as a result her harshly spoken words felt like a knife made out of ice, stabbing straight at her heart. She cringed, tried to disappear inside Bashuk, and then the other girls all chimed in, all eager to betray their friendship. Cassandra felt shredded, "I did this for all the Nigawan women," she whispered, "but the most for you," she then started to sob silently again.

***

"Alright," Cassandra heard Bashuk say, "You can stay on, but we'll have to look at the sleeping arrangements. Maybe we can pair you up in three of the rooms?" He lowered her slowly, put her down on her feet again. She didn't let go of him, clung to him, kept hiding her face against his chest. "Your first task will be bathing my prize," he informed the girls, "to get her ready for use again. Three of you should suffice for that, the other three will stay here, to show me and my males these private quarters." Cassandra felt soft female hands close on her upper arms, peel her away from Bashuk.

"Oh, and shave her cunt, no hair below the neck for pleasure slaves," the orc warlord added. She didn't look up, stared at the floor in front of her feet instead. "Is the bathing facility far from here?" Bashuk asked next. "Are you going to need an escort?"

"No, there's a bathing facility inside the private quarters," Denora answered.

"Good," Bashuk reacted, "take her to the bedchamber after you have cleaned her, put her on the bed on her knees and elbows, spread wide for inspection, and then wait for me."

She got led away, and heard some heavy footsteps fall in behind them. The girls spoke to each other in hushed tones, and she recognized them by their voices. It was Denora that was holding her, and Vala and Leavy were to the right and back of her. After what just happened she didn't want to be bathed by them, to have them wash Bashuk's semen, and her own juices, proof of her whorishness, from her body, from her private parts even. You have no private parts anymore, you're a pleasure slave. The thought still hurt. They arrived at the bathroom, and Denora's voice sounded harsh, "You can come in with us to check, but you'll have to leave then, because we'll have to undress to bathe her."

She heard two orcs chuckle, and then one of them reacted, "You human girls are no fun at all."

"We will check the bathroom, and then we will wait for you outside," another low orc voice added.

They led her into the bathroom, and the heavy footsteps followed them in. She heard the orc guards move around, open the toilet door, and close it again, and then she heard them close the bathroom door behind them when they left. Moments later she heard the latches lock into place. Cassandra whimpered softly, her humiliation seemed never ending. There was some rushed movement, and then Denora was all over her. "Oh Cassy, I'm so sorry. We just wanted to make sure we could stay with you, I'm so sorry." Denora was holding her tightly, and then Vala and Leavy piled in, and started hugging her too, kissing her all over.

She started to cry, first softly, then louder, until she was sobbing and shuddering in their arms. They hushed her, comforted her, and she slowly started to regain control again. "What about Moiga, and Syldan, and Polly?" she asked, her voice trembling.

Denora locked eyes with her, and cocked her head, "What do you think?"

She nodded ashamed, "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have doubted any of you."

"Considering what just happened to you in the great hall, you're forgiven," Denora said, smiling softly. She felt Leavy letting go of her, watched her move over to the large bathing tub. She opened the brass cocks and warm water started to rush in. Vala let go next, to return shortly with a small washing bowl filled with steaming water, and some wash cloths. Denora locked eyes with her, "You okay girl?"

It was the first time she realized Denora wasn't addressing her as milady anymore, and raised her eyebrows, "Girl?"

Denora smiled, "In case you didn't notice, you aren't a Kangess anymore..." She hesitated, "You promoted yourself to our best friend. Is that okay with you?"

Cassandra managed a soft smile, "Yes, that's more than okay with me."

***

Denora smiled at her, and then she and Vala lowered themselves besides her. As soon as they were down on their knees a gentle tug on her thighs told her to spread, to give them access to her soiled privates. Cassandra had been squeezing her thighs together unwittingly, and relaxed them in response, feeling more wetness pouring out of her immediately. "Fuck," she heard Vala say, "that orc sure came a lot, it's still flowing out of you."

1...345678