Casus Belli Ch. 08: Spoils of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had even promised him she would be eager and willing should he spare her the public humiliation. It had to be because he couldn't, because even he, their leader, had to respect their customs. Yes, she thought, that's probably it, but why is he so surprised you chose him to submit to? This must be about you confronting him during the parley.

She looked up at him, his face had turned serious. "I'm now asking myself why you chose me, the orc you must hate most, to submit too," he said, "I'm asking myself what's your game here..."

Cassandra swallowed, He thinks you're up to something... He's going to reject you... She felt the onset of panic, and not just because of the humiliation of being turned down. He had looked like the safest option from the start, all he had said after she knelt down in front of him had only added to that feeling, and he did offer the most desirable position, for a pleasure slave. Be honest with him Cassy, she thought, at least about that first part, you better forget about that latter part for now. "Today you made me realize you weren't who, no, what, I thought you were," she said, and then she blushed, "I'm sorry I called you a stinking animal, and I'm sorry for insinuating you had no honor."

She locked eyes with him, "Please don't think submitting to you is any harder for me than submitting to one of your chieftains, because it isn't. On the contrary..." Her eyes were moistening, "So if you truly don't want to add to my humiliation, then don't reject me." There was a tremble in her voice now, "Please, don't reject me..."

His unfamiliar features were difficult to read, yet she got the feeling a weight had just fallen from him. He said nothing, just walked up to her, until his crotch was only a foot away from her face, and then he unclasped the large leather codpiece and let it fall away. His cock sprung forward; it was big, and colored like he himself was, a dark greenish brown. She became aware of the smell; what his cock was also was not very clean. A heavy exotic musk, with touches of sweat and piss, and smells she didn't even want to recognize. It was probably because he hadn't seen a bath in weeks - she hoped.

Cassandra tried to gauge the cock's size next. Even in its deflated state it was already big, already longer than the only cock she was familiar with when fully erect, and it was also much thicker. If it grew as much in size as Brando's did, when he got hard it would become huge. He's going to really stretch you, she thought, and then, remembering Leavy's experience, and once you have been stretched like that a cock the size of Brando's will never be able to give you that same feeling again. That was when she, with a pang in her heart, realized how small the chance was that she and Brando would ever be together again. She put the thought aside as soon as it emerged, and returned her attention to the orc cock in front of her face.

This is the new cock in your life, she thought, so you'd better learn to please it, and to receive pleasure from it. With that she lowered her gaze a little, to the big sack holding a pair of balls the size of goose eggs, which came with consequences all of their own. Going by the size of them orcs were very potent, and she was, at a healthy twenty one years of age, a very fertile young woman... But a pleasure slave was just for sex, wasn't she? just like a whore was. Getting pregnant would interfere with that, so she would be provided korkumun tea no doubt, or some orcish equivalent, to keep her in optimal shape for fucking.

She slowly reached out, placing one hand beneath those large balls, and the other one on top the thick shaft. "Don't worry slut, his voice sounded from above her, "it'll grow."

***

Cassandra realized he was making fun of her. You were cheeky with him, he's only reciprocating. A hand came down against the back of her head, "Now get me hard slave," he ordered loudly, "and get yourself really wet, because you're sure going to need it." Harsh words, but at the same time the fingertips now caressing the back of her head spoke another language entirely, indicating that the harsh words were meant more for the audience than for her. He was telling the gathered Nigawan noblemen that their women were now orc property, and also that they were going to get treated to a lot more than they were used to in the cock department.

She felt a sudden onrush of fear; he was so big, and she was still a virgin. This was going to hurt, even if he was going to be as gentle as she hoped he would be. Then an even worse thought hit her, what if Leavy, and the girls, had been wrong, what if he wasn't going to fit inside her after all? She whimpered softly as his fingers continued to softly caress her hair, in a clear attempt to ease her fear. She forced herself to relax, and moved her fingers down his shaft, slipped them beneath it, then lifted him up until the tip was in front of her mouth. She sniffed, "Yuk!" it just escaped her.

The reply came with a chuckle, "Sorry girl, I've been busy fighting a war."

His fingers rubbed her scalp again, and she looked up at him, pouting. "I take it back, you do stink!" she said, her voice sounding accusing.

He chuckled again, "Don't worry girl, orcs take baths too, I promise it'll smell much better the next time." She pulled back on the soft yet heavy shaft, partly withdrawing his foreskin; the smell didn't improve. "The other ones aren't going to smell any better...," he added with a grin.

She looked up, and her eyes met his, "No..., I want for it to be you. You're rude, but you aren't mean. Like I said, I trust you not to hurt me. The others, your chieftains, I don't know anything about them. That's why I chose you."

There was that look in his eyes again, "Well," he said, "better get at it then. Up to now your performance is lacking. And I have no doubt there will be plenty of other noble sluts eager to get a chance at submitting to me."

Cassandra looked down at the tip of his cock, the fat purple helmet half uncovered, the knob was close to twice as big as Brando's. She opened wide, sucking him in over her tongue, trying to ignore the taste. He was warm, and she could feel his pulse. It was just like a human cock, only much larger, and she had to open really wide to accommodate him. Once the head was fully inside, she pulled his foreskin all the way back, baring it inside her mouth, and then she bathed it in saliva before swirling her tongue around it. It wasn't a pleasant experience, the awful taste getting stronger as more filth loosened.

She gave it another couple of swipes with her tongue, then realized that spitting it all out probably wasn't a good plan. Unfortunately that left her but one option; she grimaced, and then she swallowed, moaning her discomfort. It was a huge improvement taste wise though. "Good girl," he said softly, and she realized he was aware of what she had just done, and also that he was trying to reassure her.

She started to suck on him, employing all she had learned while fellating Brando. She stroked the edge of his helmet with the tip of her tongue, and massaged his large balls with both hands. Bashuk groaned, and she noticed faint sounds of movement behind her, quickly followed by motion in the corners of her eyes. Nude girls appeared to her left and right, moving towards the dispersed chieftains. It seemed the other 'prizes' had decided to wait until their former Kangess' first choice had accepted her, and taken her starting to suck on Bashuk's cock as a sign the warlord had. She noticed Driara hurrying towards the orc chieftain that had escorted her inside, her breasts bouncing, to sink on her knees once she had arrived in front of him.

The big orc didn't need any convincing, and immediately unclasped his codpiece, clearly happy to see the beautiful redhead. So was his cock, going by the engorged state it was already in when it popped into view. Bashuk's member grew quickly, inside as well as outside her mouth. "You're not without experience," he pronounced. "Don't forget to pleasure yourself too. You'll have to get yourself ready to accept me."

***

He was right of course, and Cassandra let a hand slip down towards her slit, and started rubbing her clit, while her thoughts drifted to her lover. She tried to imagine she was sucking Brando, but the huge size of the cock in her mouth, and the difference in taste, made doing so rather hard, and as a result it only made her aware her betrothed was standing close by. She couldn't see him, because Bashuk was standing between them, but she didn't doubt he could see her pussy, and how she was now pleasuring herself, preparing herself for an orc cock. She moaned softly around Bashuk's big member, out of shame, but also because of the alternative that left her.

There was something else that got her excited after all, and this time not much imagination would be needed, if any at all. A huge stranger was going to fuck her, deflower her, he just didn't come with reddish skin. Moreover, he was even bigger than Leavy's first lover had been, and so was his cock no doubt. So the alpha male of alpha males was going to have her, and hadn't Leavy insisted bigger was always better? The thought made her realize the girls were probably watching her too, and while her mouth worked Bashuk's fat cockhead she looked out of the corner of her right eye, to where the servants were gathered.

The nearest of them were standing over a dozen yards away though, and with her sight half blurred due to the angle she wasn't able to identify any of her former maidens among them. Still, they had to be watching, and so would all the other servants and nobles she knew personally. She hadn't noticed Sir Corund, the Conak of Taren, among the gathered nobles, but he had to be there, and was no doubt watching her too now, with glee. The thought made her moan, humiliated again. In the meantime Bashuk was getting hard fast, bringing home the fact that she still had to get herself really wet, and quickly. So she pushed it all from her mind, closed her eyes, and concentrated on the huge cock, and the pleasure it was going to give her.

He was going to take her from behind, just like Kuruk had taken Leavy, in the end. The thought of being taken like that, deflowered even, by a hung stranger, had aroused her then, so she tried to focus on it. Bashuk was fully erect by now, and the added girth was stretching her jaw. She started bobbing her head, but couldn't manage more than a couple of inches of him inside. He made her gag every time he hit the back of her throat, with at least two thirds of his pole still outside, but to his credit his hand at the back of her head didn't force her to take more. Sucking and gagging sounds could be heard all around her now, proving the chance to escape the brothels was ample motivation for the other 'prizes'.

Soon pre-cum was coating the insides of her mouth; it was thicker, and it also tasted stronger than Brando's. It just added to the orc leader's enormous masculinity, which was awakening this strong primal desire somewhere deep inside her. A war had been fought, and now the females belonging to the defeated were going to be taken by the victors, and have their fertile bellies filled with their potent semen. It was just sort of the natural way of things, she told herself, and the real alpha male was hers. Her pussy started to produce these soft slopping noises, and her fingers felt the wet warmth of her juices covering everything as they circled her now fully hardened clit.

Cassandra concentrated on the pleasure she felt, on the fat cock in her mouth, and on the heavy sperm loaded balls in her hand. Soon she was dripping wet, decided that it was time, and let the cock slip out. She licked along the entire length of him a couple of times, taking him in with her eyes, and whimpered softly. He was enormous now, close to a foot long, and much thicker than her wrist. The fat cock was also throbbing, and the thick protruding veins she had already felt with her tongue and lips made it look menacing. "Big enough for you now?" Bashuk's low voice sounded from above her, his voice thick with lust.

He sure was, and then some, and she felt fear once more. The future pleasure slave looked up at her future master, with big fearful eyes, and slowly nodded. His voice dropped, "I'll have to be rough at first, make you scream, tradition requires it. Are you sure you're ready for that, Cassandra? Are you sure you're wet enough to take me all the way up to my balls like that?"

***

Her slit was dripping, she was as ready as she would ever be, but would it be enough... And he had to be rough? Fear was running amok inside her head, still she nodded, what choice did she have? "Yes my lord, I'm ready for you," she whispered, her voice trembling again. She swallowed, "This is going to be my real surrender, isn't it? You fucking me roughly, and pumping your seed inside me, while my betrothed and all my former subordinates, nobles and servants both, are watching." Bashuk simply nodded, while his expression seemed to show doubt for a moment, then the hand let go and he moved to her side, and her eyes followed him anxiously. She felt him kneeling down behind her, placing his big hands on her hips.

She moaned softly as those hands started to move up towards her breasts, watched him cupping them, while she could feel his knees push against the insides of her lower legs, and the huge cock bumping against her lower back. He had big hands, still the firm creamy flesh of her breasts overfilled them, the sharp color contrast adding to the perverted eroticism of the situation. He started kneading the firm and shapely globes softly, "You have nice tits," he said, while the calloused skin of his fingers felt rough on the soft skin of her breasts, "exactly how I like them on a pleasure slave, large and firm."

He was dominating her, and she moaned softly, while his fingers started to circle her nipples, which started hardening immediately. Bashuk pinched them, but in a good way. As he did a wave of pleasure surged through her, and she moaned softly, trying to hide it. His right hand then left her breast, and her eyes followed it as it slipped down her belly, a soft moan of both fear and anticipation escaping her. She watched him swirl his fingertips through the soft blonde curls on her pubis, and then they slid further down, to the exposed slit between her widely splayed thighs, which was gleaming wetly.

Cassandra closed her eyes again as she felt her labia being parted, and then the tip of a big finger landed on top of her clit, and started to slowly circle it. More pleasure blossomed, and she moaned as he massaged the little hood out of the way, fully exposing the erect little knob. And then he started rubbing it directly, yet very lightly, and she couldn't keep her hips from gyrating, moaning loudly, as pleasure took control. "Such a horny little slut," she heard Bashuk say, "and how shamelessly she submits, for everyone to see." He made her realize, belatedly, that he wasn't standing between her and the gathered nobles anymore.

Her eyes flew open, and as she looked up they met Brando's. "That's it," Bashuk said, "show them all who owns you now." He was holding her tightly against him with his left hand, while the fingers on her clit intensified the rubbing. Making her wriggle lustfully, and moan loudly with pleasure. Brando looked back at her stoically, and she felt that her face had turned beet red, and not just from shame. The other prizes weren't faring much better though, they were positioned just like she was, and in various stages of arousal. They were all gyrating their hips as their chosen masters worked their nipples and exposed pleasure buttons, their lustful moaning filled the great hall.

Bashuk's fingers suddenly left her clit, and she felt them spread her labia wide open, fully exposing her throbbing pleasure button, red and swollen, and glistening with her juices, to everyone in front of her. She moaned humiliated, as her new master displayed his slave, as she was exposed as a shameless slut. Cassandra tore her eyes away from Brando, and looked to her right, where, beyond at least a dozen other prizes, the female servants were gathered. It took but a moment before her eyes caught on the striking color of Syldan's turquoise dress, after which the six familiar faces she was looking for were located easily.

Her former maidens' expressions mimicked Brando's, and she whimpered softly, while her eyes took in the gathered servants as a whole. It felt like the majority of them were looking at her. Her eyes started drifting back to where Brando was standing, right in front of her, taking in the nobles' faces as her gaze passed over them. Most of them seemed to be looking at her too, as stoically as Brando and the girls had, further increasing her shame, and then her gaze locked on a smirking face. It was the Conak of Taren, he was looking straight at her, and she felt her face starting to burn even more fiercely.

The Conak's wife was standing next to him, but at a small distance, with a face covered in tears as she was staring at something towards her left. Cassandra didn't need to follow the woman's gaze, because she knew what was holding her attention. Her two young daughters were among the prizes, which made her husband's behavior even more disgusting. She felt Bashuk close his spread fingers, allowing for her spread labia to close too, and ending the worst of her exposure. The tips of his fingers moved slowly downwards through her slick slit, ending on top her dripping opening. Her gaze finally returned to Brando, she locked eyes with him, his expression hadn't changed.

***

Bashuk's fingers started teasing her opening, checking it, and then he slowly pushed a thick finger inside her. She moaned defeated, and then she yelped at the pain as he hit her hymen. The finger retreated, the huge orc pulled her further up against him, and she could feel the base of his fat cock press between her butt cheeks. His head appeared next to hers, "What the fuck, Cassandra, you're still a virgin?" he whispered into her ear.

"Yes," she whimpered, "I am."

He growled loudly, "Fuck, why do you think we didn't hurry to show up at the castle?"

He baffled her, "Because we needed time to get all the nobles to Bromodin?"

"That was part of it, yes," he answered, "but it wasn't the only reason." Was he now telling her the orcs lingered on purpose so all the virgins would have a chance to get themselves deflowered before they had to serve some huge orc cock? "I can still turn you down," he continued, "The chieftains have smaller cocks, not by much, but still enough to make a difference."

Cassandra felt panic rise, "No.., please no... I don't want to become second choice!" She swallowed, "And more important, like I said before, I really want for it to be you. I trust you." His hands were roaming all over her body now, kneading and squeezing her creamy flesh, "I've never been wetter than this before," she whispered, and it wasn't a lie, "I can take it."

"Your choice," he answered, "but you must understand, claiming you means I'm going to have to take you roughly, as I told you already."

She whimpered softly, "I understand, I'm going to be your pleasure slave, not your lover." She swallowed, "I want that chance to prove to you that I'll be a good pleasure slave, that I'll be a good fuck."

"Good," he said, more harshly, "then be advised I like to feel a slave writhe on my cock, and to hear her wail her pleasure, horny and shameless." She whimpered at the thought of what would be required from her. "And especially for this occasion there's a rule for you," Bashuk added, "from this moment on your eyes will be on your former mate. To show him, and prove to me, that you're mine now." More whimpering resulted. "Yes," he said, "in order to be accepted you'll have to show all present what a horny little slut you are, your lover included." Cassandra knew she had no choice, it was either this or the brothel, and everyone watching probably regarded her as a slut already anyway.

123456...8