Casus Belli Ch. 08: Spoils of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed, "Yes, it's not all his though."

Denora chuckled, "We noticed."

"When you started screaming, after he started impaling you on that huge cock, we all feared he was going to kill you," Vala chimed in.

"It sure hurt," she answered, "it hurt a lot, but he prepared me well, that's why he didn't tear me I think."

She winced softly as Denora wiped her pussy, "That's not what it looked like," the auburn haired beauty said.

"He didn't expect me to still be a virgin," she answered, "he deflowered me with his finger to prepare me, and prevent me from tearing when he claimed me."

"Bath's ready," Leavy declared.

A couple of last swipes and the girls rose again, after which Vala reached out and touched her tiara. She had almost forgotten about her royal headgear, "Yes," she said, "please get it off, I'm not worthy of it anymore anyway."

Denora's arms slid around her from behind, pulling her close. "How wrong you are, you never deserved to wear it more than you do now," her former senior maiden said, "you gave everything there was to give, for your people. Your mother would have been proud of you." Both Vala and Leavy were looking at her, nodding their agreement, their smiling faces communicating how proud they too were of her.

Cassandra shuddered, "Thank you, that means so much to me."

Vala and Leavy joined the hug for a moment, and then the former proceeded to remove the tiara. After lifting it off her head the redhead handed the elegant wrought silver crown to Denora, who smiled, assuring her, "I'll make sure it gets back inside the vault." She then shrugged, "After that..."

The former Kangess nodded somberly, "It isn't mine anymore, nothing is, not even my clothes..."

Another group hug resulted. "Don't despair," Leavy said, "you still have us, and we still have you, that's worth more than all the crowns and clothes in the world."

Cassandra was just speechless for a moment, and then she pulled the platinum blonde against her as if her life depended on it, covering her pretty face in kisses.

***

The three former maidens stripped and then led Cassandra into the pool sized bathing tub. Once they were all in the hot water the three girls started washing her, and massaging her sore muscles. "He's not what you think," she started, "their warlord I mean. He's crude and rough, but there's also compassion in him. He took me so roughly because it was expected of him, but he also made sure he didn't, well, damage me. When he found out I was still a virgin he even proposed that I submit to one of his chieftains instead, because they were, ehm, not as big as him."

"He sure is big," Denora said, "but those chieftains aren't exactly small boys either."

"With orcs, unlike with humans, the size of their cock relates to their physical size," Vala offered. Cassandra wasn't the only one giving her curious looks, Vala blushed, "That's what I heard somewhere."

"So those two boys out there," Leavy said, gesturing towards the bathroom door, "Might be hiding something more manageable in their breeches."

Denora chuckled, "From what I just witnessed inside the great hall, managing something the size of that warlord's cock comes with rewards too, doesn't it, Cassandra?"

She blushed fiercely, "Yes, once he was all the way inside, he told me it would be good from there on, and he wasn't wrong. You know I had never been with a man before, like I was with him I mean. With Brando it was just me going down on him, and he going down on me, it was all oral. But once I got used to that huge cock of his..."

"Yeah, we all saw," Denora said, "you were on fire, and then you exploded, and just kept exploding."

She felt her face heating up even more, "I.., I do not dread having sex with him again... I do long for some korkumun tea though."

Vala shrugged, "You won't have much of a say when it comes to either of those..."

Leavy gestured at the door, "So what's with those six guards of his, will you have to fuck them too?"

The thought disturbed her, she hadn't even thought of that yet. "She's his pleasure slave," Denora said, "she'll have to fuck anyone he tells her to fuck..."

Cassandra swallowed, "I don't think.., I hope..," tears were forming in the corners of her eyes. Would he? Would Bashuk let others fuck you too? Must he? She felt sick suddenly, And why does that matter to you? Weren't you willing to spread your legs for his entire army?

Vala hugged her close. "Stop it. Can't you see what you're doing to her?" she said to the other two girls.

Denora and Leavy got all clingy in response, "Sorry honey, we didn't mean to upset you," the former said.

"It's okay," Cassandra answered, "I just.., I just hadn't thought that far ahead. But you're right, I'm just a pleasure slave now, a private whore. I'll have to fuck who ever Bashuk decides I'll have to fuck. And why not, just think about what's going to happen to those that got sent to the brothels today. They'll be servicing dozens of different orcs each day. That makes fucking Bashuk and that half dozen guards of his on a regular basis a walk in the park, doesn't it?" The girls didn't answer. "I'm worried," she said, "About Brando."

That caused some raised eyebrows, "He's hurt," she added, "wounded. I saw it when..," she blushed, "when he was watching Bashuk and me. I noticed blood and bandages beneath his uniform, and he looked weak, and pale." She sniffled, "And then he had to witness his betrothed turning into this horny slut, cumming repeatedly on an orc cock. I didn't even dare look him in the face afterwards, I was too afraid of his judgment."

Denora shrugged, "I understand honey, but he isn't part of your life anymore." The former maiden swallowed, and then she hugged her close, "Don't worry, he's young, resilient, and if he really loves you, really knows you, he'll know that you never meant to hurt him."

She nodded, Denora was right, but still. "I noticed him just before the nobles got led out," Leavy chimed in, "he only looked concerned as far as I could see. I don't think he was mad at you, I'm pretty sure about that." Cassandra sighed with relief.

***

"We'll have to finish up," Vala said, "we can't keep her in here forever." The redhead then slid a hand down her belly, and twirled her fingers through her bush. She blushed, and Vala looked apologizing, "Boss' orders..."

Cassandra nodded, "Yes, I know, but..."

"But only whores go entirely bald down there," Leavy finished for her, "you aren't a whore Cassy, you're a pleasure slave, there's a difference."

She grimaced, "Is there? It doesn't really feel that way..."

Vala pecked her cheek. "To me you'll always be Cassandra, the lovely girl that changed my life for the better," she said, before getting up, and moving out of the bath.

"Same here," Denora whispered into her ear, while she watched Vala gather the shaving stuff. Leavy just leaned into her, hugging her and rubbing her cheek against hers. Sandwiched between the two caring girls she relaxed. Vala got back into the tub, placing the shallow bowl holding the shaving stuff on the edge. Cassandra felt Denora get up behind her, and a shuddering breath escaped her. She turned around on her knees, and watched the auburn haired beauty hop onto the edge of the tub backwards. Denora spread her legs, and then patted the tiles between them invitingly. Cassandra sighed, and then got up and hopped backwards onto the edge too, between Denora's legs.

She leaned back a little, feeling the girl's firm breasts against her back, and then lifted and spread her legs wide, placing them over Denora's spread knees. She placed her hands on top of her own knees next, stabilizing herself, while arms closed around her from behind. "Relax," Denora said, "we have done this a zillion times before. This time we're only going to remove the little patch too."

Vala knelt in front of her, toweled her exposed privates dry, and then proceeded to cover everything in shaving oil. "You're still a bit red, and swollen," she said, "I'll be extra careful, okay?" Cassandra nodded, and then Vala picked up the razor, and set to work. As she had been pretty smooth to start with it didn't take Vala long to end at her patch. The redhead looked apologetic, and then she removed the small triangle of blonde curls with just a couple of strokes. Cassandra whimpered softly as she looked down at her now entirely bald pussy.

Denora kissed the nape of her neck, "It's just a small patch of hair," she whispered.

Cassandra nodded, "I know, but it doesn't feel that way." Vala put the razor away, and then wiped her clean with the towel. When she was finished Cassandra reached out and felt her now smooth pubis, the skin felt soft beneath her finger tips. The oil had also helped with her soreness a little, which was a plus. She lifted her legs from Denora's, and closed them, and then she let herself slip from the edge, onto her feet. Vala and Leavy led her out of the bathing tub, then toweled her off, before toweling themselves off, and Denora. The three former maidens dressed next, making her feel jealous. She could see Denora knew what she was thinking, and blushed, "I'm sorry."

The slender girl moved over and hugged her once more, "You don't have to be, we understand, but you better get used to being naked."

***

Five minutes later they were on their way to the bed chamber, the two orcs that had posted themselves outside the bathroom taking up the rear again. The two males were joking, but not about her specifically, they were joking about 'sweet smelling plums' in general. She couldn't help wondering if they were going to be allowed to have a go at her sweet smelling plum too. The girls led her to the bedchamber via the living room, and as they entered the private hallway they found it clogged with a large number of canvas bags and sacks, chests, and all kinds of gear piled up against the walls.

It was the confirmation that her private chambers were now Bashuk's. They found the living room empty, and the girls led her into the bedchamber as instructed. The two guards followed them in, then noticed the door to the study on the opposite side of the room and went to check it out. They disappeared into the study, and Cassandra climbed on top of the bed. She knelt down on it, turning around in the process, and ended up facing the large mirrored doors of the large wall closet. The three former maidens sat down on the edges of the bed around her. Denora smiled softly, "I have to remind you of the instructions Bashuk gave..."

Cassandra swallowed, and her eyes drifted to the open door of the study unwittingly. Denora reached out and caressed the knees she was holding together prudishly. "It's nothing they haven't seen already Cassy..." The former Kangess exhaled trembling, started to move, and then froze as the two guards entered the bedchamber again. They were walking towards the doors to the living room, but she couldn't tear her frightened eyes away from them. Halfway through the bedroom the orc closest by, the one slightly larger than the five other males making up Bashuk's guard, turned his head and looked at her, and then he changed course, straight towards her.

A soft whimper escaped her, and he stopped in front of her. "That's not the position of a pleasure slave," he observed in a warm low voice. Her knees flew wide apart, and her back arched as she placed her arms behind her, while she felt her face heating up. "Ah", he said, "you do remember." He reached out, and the tips of his fingers gently touched her left breast. "Don't be so afraid," he said, "you're a member of our pack now, and no one is going to hurt you." His voice dropped an octave, "Or be allowed to hurt you... Anyone who tries will find an orc warlord and six orc guards in their way."

She was looking down submissively, and watched his large hand move up from her breast. He placed his fingers beneath her chin, and lifted it until he could lock eyes with her. They weren't amber, like Bashuk's, but a deep golden brown instead. "Seven orc males will fight to the death to protect you if need be," he said, "that's what you're worth now, never forget that, former Kangess." The fingers let go, and then he turned and left the bedchamber in the company of his fellow guard.

"Wow," Leavy exclaimed after the doors had closed, "that was pretty intense..."

Cassandra turned her head, and locked eyes with Denora. "Position?" the auburn haired beauty said. She nodded, moved to the center of the bed, and faced the headboard. Next she spread her knees wide and lowered herself onto her elbows, arching her back again. She had been exposed, and even fucked, in this exact same position in the great hall, with many hundreds of people watching, but it still made her feel embarrassed. Denora, sitting to her left, reached out and caressed her thigh, "It is out of your control, so let go of the shame, everyone that knows and loves you won't think any less of you if you do, and those who're going to use you simply don't matter," her former senior maiden said.

Cassandra whimpered, "So you think the lot of them are going to fuck me too..."

Denora sighed, "What else would make a pleasure slave valuable enough for all of them to die for?"

She whimpered again, "I can't take all seven of them!"

The girls all moved onto the bed, surrounded her, and held her. "They aren't violent, you can handle them." Denora tried to reassure her. "You must also know that we all prefer hearing you scream from lust over hearing you scream in agony. We were all glad that brutal impalement in the great hall ended in so much sexual pleasure for you. So just try to enjoy it, like you did when Bashuk took you."

"I..., if I don't get korkumun tea, I won't even know who the father is!" Cassandra wailed softly.

***

Denora started to say something, but then noise coming from the living room silenced her. The girls moved away from her, and then the double doors swung open and Bashuk came in. Her other three former maidens were following close behind him, as were, to her consternation, all his guards. "You sure took your time," Bashuk addressed the girls that bathed her, while positioning himself next to the bed, but there was no malice in his voice.

"You told us to get the slave ready for use again," Denora replied, as she stood up from the bed next to him, "We needed the time to get her into shape."

Bashuk smiled, "So she's ready for use again?" Cassandra knew he wouldn't hurt her intentionally, but while her muscles had been loosened up her slit was still rather sensitive, and she didn't fail to notice the six guards were all eyeing her.

"Her cunt might still be a bit sore," Denora said, "But otherwise she's fit for use, a pleasure slave has more holes to pleasure a cock with."

Cassandra felt the blood drain from her face, did Denora just tell him, and his males, to fuck her in her behind? She whimpered softly, You are a pleasure slave, he can fuck you in the ass, and have you fucked in the ass, whenever it pleases him. She remembered him prying her cheeks apart after cumming inside her, and finally accepted what he must have been looking at. But how did that fit with his promise not to hurt her anymore? Having to accept a huge cock like his, and those of his guards, inside her ass would never be painless, he might even kill her.

Bashuk moved out of view behind her, the bed moved and then she felt fingers on her exposed privates. He felt her pubis, giving a satisfied groan, before his fingers moved back and spread her labia. A thick finger slid inside her sore opening, making her mewl. The finger withdrew, producing this wet sucking sound, announcing to all present the pleasure slave was ready for use again indeed. "Almost no sperm, just her own wetness, good job," she heard him compliment the three girls who bathed her. He placed a hand beneath her pussy, and then the thick finger returned and started pumping her opening, while the fingers of the other one rubbed her clit.

Despite her soreness, wet sopping and slurping sounds soon resulted, and she couldn't help a soft lustful moan from escaping her. The finger left her, leaving her gasping. "Yeah," he said, "remember what I told you at Bragstone? About noble wenches making the best whores?" She hung her head in shame, and Bashuk grinned, "Well, unfortunately the next fucking will have to wait, as I sort of promised my slave to take a bath before we were going to have sex again..." She felt him move off the bed, and then noticed him appearing at the side of the bed again.

"I had a look at your rooms," he now addressed her former maidens, "they have large beds. The six of you will share the three rooms furthest away, and my guards will use the other three. Would that be acceptable? The girls nodded their consent, and he produced this crooked smile, "Alright, now for something to eat, I'm hungry. Am I right in assuming organizing meals is part of your job description?"

"Yes and no," Denora answered. "The kitchen inside the private quarters is only meant for preparing tea and such, which we do ourselves. Meals are provided by the keep's main kitchen. They are either served in the quarters' dining rooms by kitchen staff or delivered to the private quarters' reception room. In the latter case the serving is handled by the private quarters' staff, that means the six of us, inside the living room."

Bashuk nodded, "And where do you girls eat?"

Denora hesitated just for a moment, "The maidens, the female servants I mean, have a dayroom Sir, which is used for having meals too."

The huge orc seemed to be looking right through her, and Denora blushed. "Ah, yes," he said after a moment, "of course, your colleagues showed me that room." Denora swallowed, and Bashuk smiled. "I would prefer having my meals inside the living room, with my guards, and you and the other girls are welcome to join us of course."

Denora nodded, "As you wish Sir, and it is way past lunch time anyway. Do you have any special requirements regarding the food?"

Bashuk shook his head, "No, just surprise me..."

***

Denora, Polly, and Moiga left the bedchamber first, to go and arrange lunch. After the three of them left Bashuk told his males, and the three other girls, to wait for him in the living room. Cassandra watched Vala rise from the bed, but Leavy started to reach out for her, and then thought the better of it, and got up too. The six big orcs left the bed chamber first, closely followed by the girls. Leavy was last to leave, closing the door behind her. Bashuk then walked over to the bed again, making her wonder if he had forgotten about washing first. He just turned and sat himself down on the edge of the bed though, and then he patted his lap.

Cassandra felt like a child getting summoned, and she blushed while moving over to him on her hands and knees. He put his arms around her as she sat herself down sideways on his lap, pulling her legs up as he pulled her close. He nuzzled her still braided hair, and she felt herself relax. "When we have company," he said, "you'll address me as my Lord, but when we're alone, like now, you can use Bashuk, alright?" She nodded. "Good," he said, "also, when we're in company, you only speak when spoken to, but when we are alone you can speak normally, yes?"

She nodded again, "Yes, Bashuk, I understand."

The hand on her hip squeezed her flesh softly. "Whenever I'm sitting down, or standing still for a while, your place is to my left front, on your knees, in the position of the pleasure slave. On occasion, I might point out a place where I want you to kneel down and stay, and in familiar rooms you'll have a permanent kneeling position, when I don't want you next to me. Is that clear?" She nodded her understanding. "Alright," he continued, "now this is important. When I'm on the move your place is about a foot to my left and about two feet behind me."

1...345678