Casus Belli Ch. 08: Spoils of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still holding her tightly against him, and she felt his thick finger slide back between her slick labia, to end up on top of her engorged clit again. He rubbed the sensitive little knob softly, and a loud lustful moan escaped her. She writhed against him, and her hips gyrated on their own account, as he pleasured her. Then the thick fingers left her clit, and she felt the tips head down through her slit, towards her dripping wet opening. He started sliding inside, and for a moment she wondered what he was up to, before suddenly realizing what he was going to do. He was going to deflower her with his fingers, then stretch her with them, to make it easier for her to take his huge cock.

She felt her eyes grow big, everyone would see, "Nooo," she moaned humiliated, "Please, not like this."

***

"It has to be," Bashuk replied softly, "I have to prepare you. I don't want to tear you when I push my cock inside you." She wrestled in his arms. "Show me you trust me," he whispered into her ear, and after a moment she actually managed to. His finger was on her hymen again, and she whimpered defeated. "Don't close your eyes," he said, "Look at them, look at that Brando of yours while I pluck your flower." And then there was this sharp stab of pain, and she yelped loudly as he tore her hymen. His finger pushed all the way inside, stretching her painfully and then he stopped. He waited a moment, the pain slowly dulled, and a trembling moan escaped her as the finger withdrew.

He pulled out of her opening, then raised a fist in front of her face, the thick middle finger extended. It was covered in her juices, and in her blood. "Now they can all see how wet you are for me," he said, "and that you saved your virginity for me." She moaned, humiliated again, "The faster you accept your new life, and let go of your old one, the better it is for you," he whispered into her ear. "Now open your mouth for me, my little slut." She did as told, then moaned surprised as he pushed the soiled finger inside. "Close and suck," he said, "lick it clean." She obeyed, tasting a combination of iron and her own juices.

Bashuk slowly pulled his finger out of her mouth, dropped his fist, and made her trembled as he entered her slit again. It felt a bit unpleasant, but the pain was gone. He started to fuck her with his long thick finger, the palm of his big hand rubbing her exposed clit. It didn't take long for the unpleasant feeling to disappear, to be replaced by pleasure. She moaned with his rhythm, and soon wet, sopping sounds were added as her juice oozing sheath lubricated his pumping finger. With it came more pleasure, heating her belly, and making her moan. It was all drowned out though, by the lascivious noises coming from all around them.

She wasn't the only prize succumbing to lust. Bashuk slid a second finger inside, again stretching her pussy painfully. "Oooooh," Cassandra moaned, "what are you doing?"

"I'm getting you ready," he said, "by the time I'm finished you'll be begging for it." He pushed both fingers all the way inside, and she moaned loudly as he rubbed his palm against her exposed clit again. She felt full, and then the fingers started to fuck her, and she writhed against him again. "I'm going to make you cum screaming, with nothing but my fingers, so everyone present, that lover of yours included, will know what a horny slut you are. And then I'm going to shag you until you're nothing but a piece of screaming fuck meat floundering on my big cock. Until you know what it means to be an orc warlord's pleasure slave, his shameless fuck toy."

His other hand was squeezing a breast, the fingers rubbing the pebbled nipple, and she couldn't help yet again moaning loudly as the pleasure grew and grew. "And then, after I've pumped your fertile belly full with my orc semen, I'm going to display you. To make sure everyone, including your lover, can have a good look at your gaping, orc sperm dripping cunt, and will then no doubt wonder if you just got knocked up, my little slut."

Cassandra wailed softly, a third finger entered her, and the painful stretching feeling returned. It didn't last long, and was soon replaced by even more pleasure. Her gaze was locked on Brando's face, as ordered. His eyes had grown big, but his face was still expressionless. Bashuk had three fingers fully inside her now, fucking her slowly with them, and then he turned his hand and changed the angle a little. She gasped as he started hitting this very sensitive spot inside her, while his thumb started rubbing her throbbing pleasure button. He made her realize that, where it came to sexual pleasure, there was clearly much yet for her to discover.

She whimpered, if only fate had allowed her to discover it all with the man she loved. Bashuk's thick fingers pumped her harder now, and the lusty sopping noises produced by it betrayed her growing horniness. She writhed against him as pleasure spread. It started in her pebbled nipples and her swollen clit, then her whole belly was set afire. "No..., oh please.., oh no...," she moaned as she realized she was about to cum. Her hands moved down, grabbed Bashuk's lower arm and wrist, and tried to stop him. It was of no use, he was much too strong for her, and the confrontation with his huge strength actually made things worse.

Her sheath rippled, the orgasm took hold of her, and for a short moment it seemed familiar, but then it deepened to something else entirely. Her whole body started to shake, and she heard herself wail with lust as she felt her hot juices run down the insides of her trembling thighs. She came long and hard, her sheath desperately milking his thick fingers, for seed they couldn't deliver. As she finally came down he pulled his fingers out of her slowly, and she moaned almost disappointed at the sudden emptiness as he left her with an audible wet 'plop'. She was dazed, breathing heavily, and then reality caught up with her, and with it came shame.

***

Bashuk nuzzled the side of her head, and she could feel a small canine press against her cheek, "That was just the warm up, my little slut," he whispered into her ear. Cassandra whimpered, humiliated. She had lost control, for all to see, for Brando to see. What a shameless slut she was. "It's alright," the huge orc said softly, "you're mine now, nothing else matters anymore." His right hand was rubbing her flat abdomen while the left one was caressing her breasts. She felt the right hand slip down again, the fingers spreading her labia again. She yelped as they touched her sensitive clit, then moaned as he penetrated her again.

He pumped her slowly, and to her consternation the need for sexual pleasure returned with a vengeance. She whimpered meaninglessly while heat started to spread again, inflaming her belly, her breasts, and then the fingers stopped moving. She let out a distressed moan. "Are you ready to beg for it?" Bashuk's voice sounded softly, "Are you ready to prove to me what a good fuck you'll be?" She wailed frustratedly. Her body was screaming for another release, but deep inside her mind something still resisted, and it had everything to do with the lover her eyes were still locked on. She just couldn't... "I want to," she cried softly, "but I can't."

Bashuk's fingers twirled inside her, "It's okay," he whispered into her ear, "just bend over then, down on your elbows, and show me how eager you are instead."

With that the thick fingers slipped out of her, and he released her. She was reeling, trembling, feeling empty, while her eyes communicated her distress. Then her lover nodded. A shuddering moan escaped her, Brando had nodded, or was her mind playing tricks on her? She slowly started to bend over, and then, barely noticeably, he nodded again. This huge weight she hadn't even realized she was carrying slipped from her. She dropped down on her elbows, moaning, and as she looked back beneath her she noticed all the girl cum running down the insides of her thighs, and the small shameful puddle she had already produced on the floor.

She spread herself wide and arched her back invitingly, pushing her ass up towards her master, breathing heavily. Bashuk's big hands came down on top of her raised butt, and he kneaded the firm flesh, "You have a beautiful ass too," he said, "round and firm."

One of his hands slid down, and she felt his fingers slide between her labia, move down onto her clit. She shuddered, "Please my Lord, it's sensitive."

"I know," he answered, "stay in position," then he started rubbing. She wailed, and barely managed to hold her position as ordered. The fingers left her clit, "Very good, my little slut," he said. She felt him slide up between her swollen labia, then a finger slid inside her dripping wet pussy again. He felt her up, then the finger started pumping her, and pleasure followed. "Still tight," he said after a moment, "but as ready as it will ever be. It'll have to do." She was moaning loudly to the rhythm of his pumping finger, her pussy squishing wetly. He pulled out, "Face up," he said, "and keep those eyes on your lover, I want him to see the expression on your face as I enter you, when I resize your tight human cunt."

She had dropped her head without thinking, "Sorry my Lord," she said, looking up. Her eyes locked with Brando's again, as ordered, and then she felt Bashuk move. Something hard pressed between her labia, and then the big head started to spread her open. Cassandra whimpered in fear and anticipation, spreading even wider, pushing her ass up and towards him. Both his big hands closed on her hips, grabbing her tightly. She overcame her fear; "Do it," she moaned, "take me, claim me." He pushed himself inside slowly, her labia stretched around him, it hurt and she wailed loudly. Then the head entered her, her labia sealing tightly around it.

The pressure, and the pain, diminished for a moment, and she gasped for air. He pushed again, hard, and she wailed loudly as the first couple of inches of the thick shaft entered her, stretching her tight sheath wide. The pressure lowered again, and she gasped for air again, then felt one of his hands leave her hips. His fingers intertwined with her braided hair inside the tiara, then he yanked her head back and up; she had unconsciously dropped it again. "EYES, ON, YOUR, LOVER, SLAVE," he barked.

"Yes my Lord! Sorry my Lord!" she wailed. He pushed again, and again, and she screamed with every thrust as he impaled her, as he seemed to be ripping her in two. He kept thrusting, holding her head up, but she couldn't see anything anymore, as it was all blurred by her tears. She thought he'd bottomed out inside of her, but it seemed not, and he moved again, going deeper still. It felt like she was getting deflowered a second time. Then finally she felt them: his balls touching her clit. Another powerful thrust and his muscular abdomen smashed against her buttocks.

"Keep your head up," he said, letting go of her hair. She had stopped screaming when he stopped moving, but whimpered, trembling, as the pain slowly dulled. She expected him to put the hand back on her hip again, but he didn't. It slid beneath her, on top of her heaving belly, then down towards her stretched open pussy. His cock slid back a little, and she felt him start rubbing her clit, her moaning changed tone as the remaining pain started to fade. The other hand left her hips too, and came down beside her as he bent over her. His face appeared next to hers, he licked her wet cheek, his tongue surprisingly long, and both soft and rough. "I'm so sorry, little girl," he whispered, "are you okay?"

She trembled, "Fuck that hurt! I.., I don't know, I don't know if I can take any more of this."

He nuzzled the side of her face, "I had to be rough, like I told you, but that part is over now. I'm now going to pleasure you, pleasure you like you have never been pleasured before." He moved to the other side of her face, licking up the tears on her other cheek too, "I'll never ever do that to you again," he whispered. Her eyes were clearing, and she could see Brando again. He looked mad, so mad two of the orc guards were eyeing him, hands on their weapons. "Just get used to it for a moment," he whispered, "tighten your cunt once you're ready to get fucked."

***

The orc leader's behavior was baffling her, and then girls started wailing all around her, and in a small act of rebellion her eyes drifted away from Brando. The chieftains had waited for their leader to claim his prize first it seemed, but were now proceeding with claiming theirs. The prizes closest by were Andlyn and Driara. They were down on their knees and elbows too, and as she watched, the chieftain kneeling behind Andlyn positioned his thick cock against her gleaming wet opening. The brunette wailed loudly as the chieftain pushed himself inside her, the large orc taking no prisoners, and not stopping until he had pushed his entire length inside her, just like Bashuk had done with her.

The same scene was repeating itself all around her, with chieftains forcing their prizes to accept their big cocks. There was much wailing and screaming, until they were all as balls deep inside them as Bashuk was inside her. Most of the girls hadn't screamed as loud as she had though, and even with the chieftains cocks being a tad smaller than Bashuk's, and most girls probably not having been virgins anymore, it still made her feel pathetic. That was when she noticed Driara hadn't been taken yet. Her chieftain was rubbing his cockhead between the redhead's dripping wet labia, and Driara moaned loudly while rocking her hips invitingly.

Cassandra realized the big orc was teasing the redhead, who looked more than ready for him. Was he trying to make the girl beg? She felt vicarious shame, and corresponding relief as he finally started pushing his cock inside Driara's wet pussy. To her astonishment he went balls deep in one go. The redhead didn't scream, and she didn't wail either, she produced this loud guttural moan instead. "That's a prize who got orc cock before," Bashuk observed dryly behind her. The pain inside her own slit was gone by now, had been replaced by this impossible feeling of fullness. She became aware of his big hands on her raised butt, and how gently he was massaging her firm flesh.

The chieftains had taken their 'prizes' roughly, and were now fucking them that way too, but without the violence of a true rape. Still the thought of Bashuk fucking her like that scared her. He had promised not to hurt her anymore, that from now on there would only be pleasure, but looking at the scene around her she couldn't see how that was going to happen. She had no other choice than to trust him though. Cassandra tightened her sheath, and immediately felt Bashuk straighten himself behind her, his big hands sliding down from her butt and closing on her hips again. She whimpered softly.

"No trust at all," she heard Bashuk sigh, and then she felt him pull back a little, the thick veins on his shaft plucking at her stretched inner labia as a couple of fat inches slid out of her. One of his hands left her hips, grabbed her chin, and turned her head until she was facing Brando again. The hand returned to her hips. She swallowed, expecting a reprimand, but nothing came, except for his cock. He slowly pushed back in, until he was balls deep again. There wasn't any pain, mainly stretching, a bit of discomfort, and a feeling of fullness that was hard to describe. Bashuk repeated the movement a couple of times, and soon the discomfort was gone entirely, being replaced by never before felt pleasure.

"Ooooh," she moaned loudly, after which he started lengthening his strokes, and upped his tempo. Soon half his length was pumping her steadily. With her fucking truly started she found herself moaning loudly to the rhythm of his thrusts, listening to the obscene squelching her sopping wet pussy produced, and feeling her breasts sway beneath her as he rode her, as she felt the fat head move deep inside her.

"God, you're tight," Bashuk groaned behind her, "tightest cunt I ever fucked."

***

Around her the initial wailing had turned into ever louder moaning as the prizes adapted to what the chieftains were giving them, and they were sure giving it to them good, their fat cocks plowing their tight young pussies hard and fast. Cassandra noticed Driara's hips moving back and up every time the chieftain drove his huge cock inside her, fucking the big orc back as hard as he was fucking her. The other girls weren't acting as lasciviously as Driara, but there wasn't an orc cock in sight that wasn't dripping with girl juice. The slapping of flesh against flesh, the squelching of wet slits, and the loud moaning of over three dozen shameless pleasure slaves getting broken in, filled the great hall.

The fire in Cassandra's belly spread, becoming a raging all-consuming fire, and then the most intense orgasm of her life hit her like a brick wall. She started to scream, felt him yank her head up, again, "Eyes!" he growled. It barely registered, her mind being elsewhere, there was only pleasure, so much pleasure. He stayed deep, rotating his hips, his balls massaging her clit. As soon as she came down again he started fucking her again; harder, and deeper now, until his entire length was plowing her tight girl cum dripping pussy. He hadn't cum, and she wailed softly as she realized he hadn't been boasting when he said that he was going to turn her into nothing more than a piece of screaming fuck meat floundering on his big orc cock.

She wailed, feeling completely humiliated, a wail that got drowned in screaming, and it took her a moment to locate the source. It was Driara, cumming hard on her chieftain's big cock. Cassandra didn't move her head, just her eyes, and watched the redhead demonstrate what getting turned into nothing more than a piece of screaming fuck meat floundering on a big orc cock looked like. She swallowed, while Bashuk plowed her, and pleasure started to build inside her belly again. Going by the concert of lustful moaning and wailing they produced, the other prizes had fully submitted to their new masters too.

The slits she could see were all oozing wetness, and juices were dripping down girl thighs as their sweating bodies writhed on pumping orc cocks. Soon prizes started to cum all over the place, not as explosive as Driara had, or she herself for that matter, she realized to her shame, but still hard enough to make them scream their pleasure. It made her remember Bashuk's words, first spoken all those weeks ago; "Noble wenches always make for the best whores." She desperately wanted for it not to be true, but her loins were on fire, and there was only one thing her body now desired. The other chieftains hadn't cum with their prizes either, and resumed fucking them just as soon as they came down from their orgasms.

Bashuk had adjusted both his angle and his tempo, fucking her more slowly now, with hard deep thrusts. She moaned as she grasped what he was doing; he was delaying her next orgasm, no doubt to allow for more pleasure to build, the bastard. Driara's chieftain wasn't holding back though, he plowed the wailing redhead straight to her next orgasm, and what an orgasm it was. The girl bucked and screamed, and then her juices came squirting out of her pussy around the chieftain's fat cock. The chieftain slammed himself inside her in response, and then he roared, announcing to everyone present he was now pumping his prize full of orc semen.

Cassandra could see his scrotum contract rhythmically as he kept cumming, Driara was writhing and grinding against him, and then his seed started to flow out, and down the redhead's spread thighs. He had filled her to the brim, and Cassandra whimpered at the prospect of getting filled with orc sperm like that too. She was at her most fertile, and that cup of korkumun tea was still an uncertainty. Bashuk could easily knock her up, if it was his intention to breed her, and if he did she needed to convince him otherwise. You'll have to make sure he wants to keep you happy, she thought, and then she moaned with shame as she realized how much her body desired accomplishing just that.

123456...8