Casus Belli Ch. 11: A New Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she did give Bashuk the cubs he deserved there would be no more going back. The young Nigawan women the black orcs had enslaved the summer before had abandoned the offspring those black orcs sired in them, many of them had even gone as far as downright killing those cubs. She knew she would never be able to do either of those, because one half of that offspring would be from her own blood, and the other half of the blood of a male deserving of that offspring, a male she couldn't hate even if she wanted to. The hand on her side had slipped down, and was now holding her belly. Her master truly wanted this, and who was she to deny him?

A barely audible whimper passed her lips, to which he reacted by pulling her even closer against him, and then the hand gently started caressing her. A feeling of terrible loss washed over her, and she started to cry softly. "Did I hurt you?" he asked, concern thick in his voice.

She slowly nodded, "Yes, but not in the way you think. I'm crying for the future you took from me."

She felt him move behind her, and then his other hand found her head, his fingers sliding through her luscious blonde hair, gently caressing her scalp, like those of his other hand were caressing her tummy. "I'm sorry," he said softly, and she heard and felt him sigh behind her, "when we returned home, last autumn, I found what the crows had left of my own future." She cringed, and he continued softly, "My mate, and my three young cubs, who I all loved dearly, reduced to nothing but bones covered in rags." He sighed again, "Those who took my future also took yours." She shrunk in his arms, felt him kiss the top of her head, "Don't worry girl, I'll never hate you for what your father's men did."

He didn't deserve her accusation, especially after the way in which he had just 'reclaimed' her. "I'm sorry," she said softly, "you have been really nice to me, all considering, so you certainly don't deserve my whining."

The hand moved up from her belly, and the fingers caressed her face. "It's okay girl," he said softly, "You're just tired, and you had a lot to process today. Just go to sleep, and the world will look brighter tomorrow."

"Bashuk?" she asked, turning towards him.

"Yes?" he answered, as his hands withdrew.

"When we are in bed like this, after we had sex I mean, could you use my name?"

He chuckled softly, "Normally, being allowed to sleep in her master's bed would be considered reward enough already..." She dropped her eyes. "It's Cassy you prefer, isn't it?" he added. Her eyes flew up to his. "I'll see what I can do," he said next, "Now go to sleep Cassy, you need the rest." She reacted without thinking, her head moving up and kissing him on his lips. Bashuk looked surprised, and she felt herself blush. She turned away and lay down again, then backed up against his protective body. His right hand returned to her belly, and he pulled her close once more, nuzzling the nape of her neck again. Sexually satisfied as she was it didn't take long for sleep to claim her.

***

It was a soft ruffling of her hair that woke her. "Good morning my pretty prize," Bashuk's voice sounded from behind her, "time to get up." It was nice and warm beneath the comforter, and she groaned in displeasure. "Come on," he chuckled, "or need I get out the whip?" Her head surfaced from beneath the comforter, into the soft morning light, and as she turned towards him her blue-gray eyes locked with his amber ones. She had felt what she had assumed to be his morning wood against her butt, which didn't combine with 'time to get up', didn't he want her to take care of it first? She reached out beneath the comforter, and found him erect indeed.

"Don't you want me to take care of this first," she asked, blushing.

Bashuk smiled, "No, I want you cleaned up first, and I can use a bit of cleaning up myself too." Cassandra looked around, but her cardigan and leg warmers were nowhere to be seen, which was when she remembered they were still on the floor next to the chair in the living room. Her master swung his feet out of the bed, and then he got up. "Come on, off to the bathroom with you," he ordered. Cassandra got out of the bed behind him, and then she followed him into the living room, feeling his seed starting to run down the insides of her thighs. Once inside the living room he immediately headed for the private hallway, and she glanced towards the comfy chair as she followed him. Her clothes were still there, but she didn't dare go pick them up.

When they got close to the bathroom she heard muted voices, and when they entered Vala, Denora, Syldan, and the three males they had spent the night with, were already in the huge tub. The girls were busy washing the males, and to her relief all three of them showed happy faces, and so did the males. It probably meant nothing unpleasant had happened during the night, which was a good thing, because she had worried a little about it, especially where it concerned Syldan. It was Denora who looked towards her as Bashuk drew the heavy door closed behind him. Her face looked worried for a moment, but then it brightened once more, and she got up and waded towards the closer edge of the tub.

Cassandra watched her climb out as she approached, and then bent over to pick up a washcloth and a small washing bowl. "You're in need of some local cleaning," the auburn haired beauty said with a smile as she moved in front of her, making her aware of the semen running down the insides of her thighs once more. She blushed, and Denora moved her face next to hers, "So was I," the happy looking girl then whispered into her ear, "a whole lot of cleaning actually..."

Bashuk was entering the tub. "Was he nice to you?" Cassandra whispered, glancing at Batul, who was talking to Vala now.

Denora smiled, "You experienced yourself how nice he is..." She then blushed, "I have no complaints, last night was wonderful, best sex I ever had, by far." Denora knelt down, and Cassandra spread her legs, so she could clean up between her thighs. She felt her wash away both the already dried up semen and the semen that had started leaking out of her after she got up. Denora rose again, and winked at her, before turning and heading back into the tub again. She picked up a clean washcloth and a bar of soap before following her in, and then moved to where her master was waiting for her.

Bashuk's prize had just started washing him when the bathroom door opened once more and the remaining girls, and the males they had spent the night with, filed in. She glanced at each of her former maiden's faces in turn, to ascertain they were all okay. "Attention on your master slave!" Bashuk's voice sounded reprimanding. She immediately resumed washing him, her face glowing. "Don't worry so much," Bashuk whispered, his voice soft now, "and have some faith in your master, who told you they would all be okay. Oh, and whispering is talking too by the way..." Cassandra bit her lower lip, and looked up at her master apologetically."

The huge orc chuckled, and then he ruffled her hair, which she took as another let-off. Moiga and Leavy stopped at the edge of the tub, and proceeded to clean each other's private parts, while Polly just followed the males into it. The petite blonde immediately dashed over to where she was kneeling next to Bashuk, "Do you need help?" Cassandra remembered not to answer this time, and just shook her head instead, while keeping her eyes on the job at hand. A moment later a hand came down, and her master's thick fingers ruffled her hair once more. When she did glance up at Polly she couldn't stop a soft laugh from escaping her.

The small blonde looked back at her questioningly, and Cassandra pointed at her own mouth, and then made a circling motion. She resumed washing Bashuk, while Polly looked confused, and then the girl reached up, felt around her mouth, and turned beet red as she felt the crusted semen. Cassandra chuckled, and Polly scooped up some water and splashed her face, before looking back at her again. She nodded at the girl, smiling, telling her that her pretty face was presentable once more.

***

Moiga and Leavy stepped into the tub too, and she only now noticed the tired look in the platinum blonde's eyes, and also the slightly awkward way in which she was moving. Cassandra locked eyes with the girl, looking questioningly. Leavy grinned, "Don't worry, I'm tired but happy..." The platinum blonde then threw a look at Kurgan, who was busy talking to Denora. "He was awesome," she then whispered, while her deep blue eyes sparkled, "green definitely beats red..."

Cassandra felt a hand come down on her head, strong fingers got hold of her, and then this unstoppable force turned her head back until she was facing her master once more, or more precisely, his huge cock. It was the last part of him that still needed cleaning, and when no further reprimand arrived she quickly set herself to the task at hand. The fingers let go once she did, and she glanced up at him, desperately wishing she could just talk normally.

"Alright," her master chuckled, "permission to speak."

"Sorry Sir, it won't happen again," she exclaimed.

"Do you think?" the reply came, sounding mocking, and then, "don't you worry girl, I really like dishing out a good spanking now and then..." She remembered her previous spanking, which had turned out rather arousing, mostly. But he had just been playing with her then, hadn't he? So she decided not to risk finding out how a real spanking would feel, and promised herself to try not to offend her master anymore. Cassandra set to washing him, starting with his large scrotum, and, not entirely unsurprisingly, he quickly started to harden. It did ease the task of washing his cock, she concluded, while washing the thickening shaft.

The downside of it was that she probably wasn't going to get away with not servicing him two times in a row, and this time that would mean a 'public' servicing no doubt. Moving up she encountered his still half hidden glans, and gently pulled back on the shaft to bare it entirely, before washing it. By the time she was ready, and had rinsed the soap away with clean water, he was hard as steel. Cassandra looked up at her master, and there was lust burning in his eyes. "Would you like me to service you now? My lord," she asked. Bashuk smiled, and then he took a couple steps back, sat himself on the edge of the tub, and spread his legs invitingly.

She blushed fiercely, aware everyone's eyes had turned upon her, and shuffled towards him on her knees, making small waves. Cassandra positioned herself in front of him, placed her left hand beneath his scrotum, and then took the thick shaft in her right hand. She looked up at her master, seeking confirmation this was what he wanted. His amber eyes had softened a little. "Just show it your appreciation for the pleasure it provided you with last night," he said. She nodded, and then she leveled the huge cock and started lapping at the fat glans. There was a slight soapy taste, which quickly disappeared, to be replaced by a more familiar musky one.

Pre-cum started to well up from the piss-hole. She licked the first droplet up, and then opened wide and took him in over her tongue. Once she had the head inside she swirled her tongue around it, while fondling his large balls. Bashuk moaned softly, and she felt a small shudder pass through his body. She couldn't deny the feeling of power it gave her. The male taste in her mouth got stronger as she slowly sucked him deeper inside. She had to open so wide to keep her teeth from scraping along the thick shaft, it almost hurt. She took him all the way to the back of her throat, as far as he would go considering the position they were in, and then she looked up at him.

Bashuk smiled, and she felt one of his big hands on the back of her head, but he just caressed her. "Yes," he said, "just like that." She moved her head back slowly, until only the fat cockhead was still inside, before, after inhaling through her nose and smelling him, moving down once more. Bashuk moaned anew, as she started bobbing up and down slowly, her right hand stroking the two thirds of his length not engaged with her mouth, and her other hand massaging his balls. What started with movement in the corners of her eyes became two males sitting themselves down to the left and right of Bashuk. Batul and Yakha, their huge greenish-brown cocks fully erect.

"Oh," she heard her master say, "there are more cocks needing some servicing it seems..."

***

Cassandra groaned in humiliation around his thick cock, and then she noticed more movement in the water behind her. Oh fuck, she thought, he's going to make you suck all seven of them. Bolar appeared next to Yakha, and sat himself down on the edge of the tub too, also sporting a huge erection.

Her face felt burning hot, and then Denora moved into view on her left, and positioned herself in front of Batul. The auburn haired beauty winked at her, while her hands reached out to Batul's cock. "You're not going to have all these males all to yourself, you naughty girl," her former senior maiden said.

Syldan appeared on her right next, put her hands on Yakha's cock, and looked up at him almost shyly. "You aren't tired of my mouth yet?" she then asked the big orc.

Yakha chuckled "Not in a thousand years girl."

As both girls started fellating the males they had already spent the night with, Vala moved into view, positioning herself in front of Bolar. She watched the redhead suck the latter's fat cockhead inside her mouth. "Let's just wash their cocks so we can join the fun," Leavy's voice then sounded happily behind her.

She heard Bashuk chuckle above her. "You lot really are thick as thieves...," he said. Cassandra pulled back until just his fat cockhead was still inside her mouth, and looked up at him once more. His other hand found the back of her head too, and his thumbs softly rubbed the rims of her ears, while his eyes bored into hers. "And I fully understand why," he then added. Cassandra's tongue stopped moving, and she swallowed. "I want you like this," her master said next, "looking up at me, with only the head inside your mouth, when I cum." She blinked, and then she set to work again, making her master moan once more.

Not much later the other males and girls joined them. She closed her eyes, and concentrated on Bashuk's cock, while listening to the slobbering of seven girls, she herself included, and the moaning of seven massively-endowed orc males. She didn't hurry, wanting to make this as good for him as he had made it for her the previous night. Moving slowly she noticed every vein protruding from the thick shaft, tasted all of his maleness, and felt the thump of his big heart. She sucked him all the way in, licking the underside of his cock, waited a short moment, while sucking harder, and then she moved up again, still licking and sucking, until only his cockhead was still inside her mouth.

Her tongue swirled around the fat glans, then concentrated on the sensitive underside of it, where glans met shaft. His moaning got louder, making her feel in control, and then she slowly sucked him in again, while gently massaging his large balls. Next to her someone started to groan, before producing a low, guttural growl. It was Batul, and when she glanced to her left she noticed Denora's throat working, as she gulped down the big orc's cum. She concentrated on her master again, pleasing him with her mouth and tongue, to her best ability. Going by the sounds he produced he was appreciating her efforts.

Another orc male came on her left, probably Bolar, and then Yakha followed suit. She glanced to her right; he was holding Syldan's head with both hands, just like Bashuk was holding hers, while Syldan was busy gulping down his semen, but not entirely successfully, as a small amount of it was trickling from the corner of her mouth. Cassandra noticed the cock in her mouth starting to swell, and she slowed down in response, her tongue now avoiding the underside of the glans. Her master groaned in frustration, but he didn't force her head. "Oh fuck yes!" someone growled nearby, and she recognized Durgat's voice, meaning it was Moiga's turn to swallow down a huge load of orc cum.

Having watched the two of them having sex the day before Cassandra had no doubt the load was very welcome. "Oh by the gods," someone groaned, "finish it!" and it took her a moment to realize it was Bashuk's voice. She looked up at him, and there was no anger in his eyes, just this bottomless desire. Cassandra locked eyes with her master, and slowly sped up, while intensifying her sucking and licking. His cock got even harder, and thicker, and he started to tremble, while in the background someone came, Kurgan by the sound of it. Bashuk was about to cum, she felt it in his balls, and she came up, after which her tongue started lapping away at his most sensitive spot.

His hands clamped down on her head, his balls jumped in her hand, and then his cock shook while she felt a strong jet of hot orc seed fill her mouth. The master roared, and the prize swallowed desperately, as strong jets of sperm kept filling her mouth, as quickly as she could swallow it down, and then some. The taste of his cum was everywhere, her mouth, her nose, and then she felt it spill out at the corners of her mouth, and run down her chin. He kept cumming, while she swallowed and swallowed, and felt his seed start to drip down from her chin onto her wet breasts. What she felt most though was this sudden hunger inside her pussy, this need for cock, this need for satisfaction.

It confused her, as she had never experienced it before, at least not as strong as this, and then a last feeble jet of sperm filled her mouth, and Bashuk came to rest, indicating the balls she was still holding were finally empty. He hadn't broken eye contact with her though, and now his face softened, and she both saw and felt him relax. The huge cock started to soften, and she gently licked the fat glans clean, before letting it slip out of her mouth.

***

"Oh gods Polly," someone moaned nearby, and as she looked Kasho was cumming inside the petite blonde's mouth. The small girl was swallowing frantically, but clearly unable to keep up, as his seed was spilling out past her lips, running down her chin, and from there down on her chest, covering her pert breasts. She was holding Kasho's balls with both hands, her fingers gently kneading the large orbs, coaching the sperm out of them, while she was looking up at him. Cassandra had feared the girls had just joined in to spare her from having to suck the cocks of all seven males, but taking in their beaming faces told her otherwise.

They had been doing what she herself had been doing too; rewarding the male she spen the night with for the pleasure he had provided. It was most reassuring in the case of the two virgins of course, because even while they had seemed to cope well last evening she had still been a little worried about how well they would be able to handle spending the night with a big orc male. A couple of big hands grabbing her disrupted her thoughts, and before she knew it, she was being carried to the center of the tub in Bashuk's arms. "Time to get you cleaned up girl," the huge Warlord declared, and then she got tossed into the warm water once more.

She went under, and came up spluttering, and then his hands were everywhere as he started washing her, very thoroughly. Girls started to yelp all around, and water was splattering everywhere, as the other males followed their leader's example. It was all good-natured though, and soon the washing of girls turned into cuddling with them, and this wasn't restricted to pack-girls... Cassandra didn't know how to react as her master cuddled her like a lover would too. "That was the best blowjob I ever got," he said. She wanted to tell him that, the previous night, he gave her the best sex ever, but she couldn't, because it felt like a betrayal to the man she loved.

123456...9