Casus Belli Ch. 11: A New Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bashuk returned, "Everything is going to plan," he told Kurgan, "and by the time the engineers are finished here the left part of the stables should be available for reconstruction too. They'll then start converting it for the spadz." Cassandra looked up at him questioningly. "Spadz are our flying cavalry, be it only for short distances," her master told her, "but they have enough flying power to get across a river, or across a defensive wall, which turns them into a very valuable asset." He shrugged, "On the downside they are rather vicious and temperamental carnivores, and as such difficult to handle." He grinned at someone behind her, "Isn't that so Batul?"

Batul said something in orcish, which sounded like an obscenity. "Our pretty boy underestimated one as an adolescent," Kurgan explained to her, "and he's still carrying the reminder."

Cassandra looked behind her, straight into Batul's scarred face. As she wasn't allowed to speak she turned and took the two steps parting them, and just hugged the big orc instead. As she did she noticed the envious looks, not from her own pack's males but from the other males present. She blushed, suddenly aware of her near nakedness once more, and took shelter behind Bashuk. "Alright," her master said, "we're finished in here, let's have a look at the rest of the stables." Cassandra followed him as he checked out the central part of the building, answering any questions he and the other males had.

When they came by Koltin's stall the huge steed neighed as he recognized her. "Hi Ko..." Cassandra started, and then her mouth snapped shut and she looked up at Bashuk blushing.

The huge orc chuckled, "Permission to speak girl..."

She looked back at the horse, "Hi Koltin, how are you?" The animal lowered his head, and came closer, so she could caress him.

"It's a beautiful beast," Kurgan said, "and if the girls know how to ride these it would make sense to keep them on."

Cassandra nodded, "Koltin is a warhorse, a Dargon. The normal riding horses, the ones the girls used, are a bit smaller, and lighter of build. There's about two dozen of those, riding horses I mean, which are also used for pulling the carriages. The other horses in here are draft animals, smaller than Koltin is, but with the same heavy build. Those are for pulling wagons."

"Is there a horse that's special to you?" Bashuk asked.

She shook her head, "No Sir, I've been trained to ride, but I've never really been into horses. So to me they are all the same, except for Koltin of course, because he was my father's, and also because Polly loves him."

Her master nodded, "I see; how experienced at riding are they, the girls?"

Cassandra shrugged, "Polly's an experienced rider, and Leavy too I think, Syldan is a beginner however, the others I don't know.

Bashuk thought for a moment. "It would be a good idea to turn all of them into experienced riders I think. So let's match them up with six of these horses, and then get those horses used to our kurtz, and vice versa..." The males all nodded their agreement. They had a good look at the various carriages and wagons present next, and she noticed the orcs paying much attention to the suspension of the carriages. "These are rather fancy," Bolar ascertained, "I bet they offer a really smooth ride, and smooth equals more speed."

His boss nodded, "I'll have our engineers take a look, and maybe they can do something with it." He then turned to Cassandra, "Is the layout of the left side of the stables the same as the right?" She nodded, and he smiled, "Alright, no need to check them out then, I've seen enough horses for today." As they were walking back to the entrance she noticed a human stable hand watching them, and she blushed fiercely as she recognized him. It was the boy that had 'caught' her and Brando kissing some time ago. What would he now be thinking, seeing her like this...

***

They returned to the castle, which meant more bystanders looking at a former Kangess turned pleasure slave, and it was her fellow humans among them that got to her most. Not unsurprisingly she felt an immense relief when the doors of the reception room finally closed behind her, meaning that she was back in the relative privacy of her former quarters once more. As they entered the living room a surprise was waiting. The girls had gathered at the couches, and stood as one, showing off their servants' uniforms. The female version consisted of a white blouse and a knee length pleated skirt in a nice deep purple. Bashuk chuckled as he took them in while Cassandra concluded that they looked great in it.

"Those look nice" the huge warlord commented, while removing his sword belt, "and accessibility seems much improved too..." The girls all blushed, and the males all chuckled, while removing their sword belts too. "Is it time for tea yet?" Bashuk then asked, before putting his sword belt down on one of the low tables.

Denora looked at the wall mounted chronometer, and shrugged, "It's a little early, but why not."

The males sat down around the dining table, and Cassandra hopped onto Bashuk's lap, while the girls got busy setting the table and making tea. Once they were all enjoying a cup, with Cassandra sharing with her master, the latter brought up the matter of horse riding. As it turned out Moiga, like Leavy, had some experience, but Denora and Vala had none whatsoever. "I want you all to start training," Bashuk ordered, "and I also want the six of you to choose a horse to become your own." He smiled at Polly, "I have been told you have a favorite already." The petite blonde beamed, and then her expression darkened and she threw Cassandra a guilty look.

The former Kangess looked up at her master pleadingly, and Bashuk chuckled, "Alright, permission to speak."

She turned to Polly, "My father would have approved Polly, because he always wanted the best for Koltin, and you are the best."

The girl blushed, "Thank you Cassy, I will take good care of him."

"Starting tomorrow I want the lot of you in the saddle for an hour a day," Bashuk ordered, before turning to Polly, "Can you handle teaching them all or are you going to need some assistance?"

"No, no problem," the petite blonde reacted, "I would love teaching them." She gestured at the Raven haired girl sitting opposite her, "I have already started with Syldan."

Syldan grimaced, "Yeah, and every time my butt hurts for days afterwards..."

The males all chuckled. "I'd better take extra care of that butt of yours then...," Yakha responded, "I happen to be an expert in butt massages..." Syldan blushed fiercely, but her eyes twinkled.

"The girls can pick any horse in the keep's stables they want?" Polly asked. Bashuk nodded. "Good," the petite blonde said, looking happily at the other girls, "we'll have some matching up to do tomorrow then." Bashuk then asked Polly how she became so experienced with horses, and Polly told the entire story of growing up as the daughter of a horse trader once more. When she was finished, Leavy chimed in, and explained how her father being in the transportation business had resulted in her being familiar with the handling of horses too, be it not as familiar as Polly was. Bashuk then promoted Leavy to Polly's teaching assistant, and by that time the tea was gone and the group relocated to the couches.

***

The males, and Cassandra, installed themselves first, and then the girls, after clearing the table, followed. She watched them sit down next to their 'favorite' male from her master's lap. Once they were all comfortable Denora addressed Bashuk, "Are you and the males still going to join us for dinner this evening?"

The huge warlord shook his head, "No, we will be eating at the feast, so the six of you'll have to do without us I'm afraid." Denora nodded her understanding, and Bashuk rubbed his chin. "Something else... Was manning the reception a task for the maidens or for the keep's servants?"

"That was our task," Denora answered, "we manned the reception between breakfast and lunch, and from lunch till dinner time. We rotated, aiming to always have two girls at the desk. We could also rely on back-up from the keep's guards though, as there was always a squad present in the guards room, and they were keen to help out if need be."

Bashuk chuckled, "Of course they were, they would have been really stupid not too... I have been discussing the matter of placing a pack on detail at the reception room, at least during daytime, with Urgan, whom I put in command of Bromodin's garrison. I haven't decided on the matter yet, but I'm leaning towards it, because we males won't be always here to protect you girls. He looked down at Cassandra, "Urgan also had some interesting things to tell about this keep. He has been looking into its defenses, and is mightily impressed. He explained to me how there's basically a fortress inside the fortress, and that there's, just like with these quarters, just one way to get into the keep."

Cassandra nodded, wondering if the orcs had also found out already that this one entrance into the keep could be made to disappear. Bashuk chuckled, "Permission to speak girl."

"Bromodin was built at a time when war visited Iriskan on a regular basis," the pleasure slave explained, "so it was purely built for defense, but without being too obvious about it, for morale reasons. Looking too concerned about one's own safety doesn't improve the feeling of safety among the common people..."

Bashuk chuckled, "That's smart thinking." He then explained how the orc army was, with the current campaign concluding, going to redeploy, with about two thirds of all available troops destined to take up position along both the Lorasian and Mercandon borders. "We're aware of the hostile attitude of those countries towards Nigawa," he said, "and we're moving to preempt any adventurous plans they might come up with, or already have."

Cassandra wondered how long 'permission to speak' lasted, and decided to take a little gamble. "The Mercandon are most dangerous," she said, "not because of their military strength, but because of the damage they inflict on any population they gain control over. Nothing scares the Nigawan people more than the thought of a Mercandon invasion, because those bastards are malignant sadistic slavers."

The huge orc ruffled her hair, "Don't you worry, the Nigawan people are my people now." He gestured at the gathered males, "Our people, and that's something we orcs take rather seriously." He took in the girls one by one, "Last evening the six of you didn't just become pack-girls, you also became the living proof that orcs and humans can truly merge, become one." He locked eyes with Moiga, "That's true, isn't it, beautiful girl." Moiga blushed, and then Durgat reached out and pulled her against him. She looked up at him, they locked eyes and then Durgat's head moved down towards her, and their lips touched.

It was a short kiss, but it was still a full kiss, and as Durgat's head came up again the tip of Moiga's tongue licked her upper lip. The silence that had fallen was broken by girlish giggling, as the other girls reacted to what they had just witnessed, their faces glowing. Cassandra felt Bashuk's arms close around her, and then he pulled her close and cuddled her, with the other males following the example he set. There was soft moaning all around, and then she herself moaned too as she felt her master's cock move beneath her through his britches. She had promised to be the best pleasure slave a male could wish for, and slowly twisted her butt, grinding down on him.

***

Bashuk's right hand slipped inside the cardigan, he gently pinched a hardening nipple, and when his other hand moved down on top of her belly she opened her thighs for him. "Would you like me to get on the mattresses?" she whispered, as a fingertip circled her little knob, "so you can have me in front of the pack?"

Her master groaned loudly, "I was actually planning to keep it inside my britches until tonight, to make sure I'll be able to perform at peak level during the celebrations." The whole idea of him saving himself in order to be able to fuck more whores that evening did nothing for her libido, on the contrary, and going by the faces of the other girls she wasn't the only one feeling that way. "What's the matter girl," Bashuk said after a moment, "you don't like it?"

She blushed, "It's none of my business Sir, I'm just a pleasure slave, I'm sorry."

He ruffled her hair, "I'm not planning on fucking whores anyway girl, those are for the other males, who weren't as lucky as I was. I will be expected to show off my virility though, on the main podium, but I was planning to use my prize for that..." Cassandra's eyes grew big, and then she looked down, blushing fiercely. "The harem doesn't seem happy either..." Bashuk then said, addressing the girls. "That's due to the prospect of the pack's warriors enjoying the whores I presume..." The girls said nothing, were just looking back at their leader embarrassed. The huge orc chuckled, "Orc females have a way of preventing their males from fucking outside of the harem too much you know..."

Embarrassed looks turned into questioning looks, and Bashuk smiled. "They simply make sure the males are thoroughly sexually satisfied before the festivities start..." The girls all blushed fiercely, and Bashuk looked up at the wall mounted chronometer, "It's still a good two hours until we have to start preparing for the feast, and there's nothing on the agenda for the remainder of the afternoon..."

Moiga was first to get up, turning towards Durgat as she did, and taking him by the hands. "Let's go to my bedroom," she said softly, "there's something I have to discuss with you..."

Durgat looked up at her, "If you don't want me to fuck whores you just have to ask...," he then said.

Moiga looked back at him doe eyed. "Now I want to have that discussion with you even more...," she reacted, while pulling him up. Durgat rose from the couch, and as he let Moiga lead him towards the living room doors they were followed by a lot of cheerful wishes from the other males regarding him 'having a good conversation'.

"That goes for all of us I think," Kurgan said once the couple had left the living room, "the males will respect the concerns of the harem. If you girls don't feel comfortable with us males fucking those noble whores then we simply won't." Denora and Vala reacted by getting up too. Both girls said nothing, just offered their hands to Batul and Bolar respectively, who got up with broad smiles decorating their faces.

"Do we have something to discuss too?" Yakha then asked Syldan.

The raven haired girl blushed, "I would understand if you..., considering..."

Yakha reached out, and caressed the girl's hair, "See..., we have all kinds of things to discuss..." Syldan smiled shyly, and then she yelped as Yakha stood and simply scooped her up from the couch, only to snuggle up against him as he carried her off towards the private hallway doors.

Kasho then simply copied Yakha's move. "I'm not going to discuss anything with you," he told Polly, while cradling her, "because it isn't polite to talk with your mouth full. And that goes for you too..." Polly just chuckled, and then she snuggled up against him as he started moving in the direction of the maidens' bedrooms in turn.

This left Leavy and Kurgan, on the couch opposite from where Cassandra was snuggling up against her master. The platinum blonde bit her lower lip. "Would you mind if I were to have a serious discussion with Kurgan on these mattresses here?" she then said softly, while pointing at the mattresses on the floor between them.

Bashuk laughed, and Leavy blushed in response. "You really are a very naughty girl," he then said, "and no, I don't mind."

***

Leavy got up, and after removing her ankle boots moved to the center of the mattresses, where she started undressing. "Get out of your cardigan, and go help her undress," Bashuk told Cassandra. With their new outfits the girls really didn't need any help undressing anymore of course, so Cassandra realized this was about something else. She slipped from her master's lap, removed her cardigan, and moved next to Leavy, who had stopped undressing and smiled apologetically. She started by removing the girl's blouse, before helping her out of her skirt. She then removed her camisole, before kneeling behind her and lowering her panties.

Leavy stepped out of them, and the pleasure slave looked back at her master for further instructions. "Now undress Kurgan," Bashuk ordered, to which she nodded, "and get him ready to give Leavy a good seeing to."

Cassandra swallowed, and Leavy bit her lower lip, looking guilty. "Sorry...," the platinum blonde whispered. She leaned in to the girl, taking her hand into her own, and kissed her on her cheek, while giving her hand a soft squeeze, to show her it was okay. As she let go of Leavy, and turned towards where Kurgan was sitting, the big orc had gotten up already. She walked over to him, and then she knelt and started unlacing his soft leather boots. He chuckled as she struggled to get them of his big feet. Once she got them off of him Kurgan stepped onto the mattresses, and after following him she unlaced his shirt.

When she moved her hands beneath it, to lift it off of him, his skin felt warm to the touch. The big orc placed a finger beneath her chin, and lifted her face towards him until he could lock eyes with her. "I care about you," he said, "we all do." Cassandra nodded. "I like being taken deep," he then added, "but don't overdo it, because I really look forward to fucking Leavy bendy legged." She nodded once more, and after getting him out of his britches too, rendering him fully naked, she knelt in front of him, ending up looking at his half erect cock up close. '

"Leavy, get next to them, on your knees, you know the position," Bashuk ordered. "The same goes for you girl," he then added. Cassandra blushed as she spread wide, and pushed her breasts out, before reaching for Kurgan's large balls. She fondled them, and then she placed one of her hands on his hardening cock, while Leavy appeared next to her. Kurgan's cock grew quickly as she started stroking him, and when she pulled back on him a drop of pre-cum appeared on top the fat head. She locked eyes with him, before licking it up, and taking him in along her tongue, into the wet and warm cavity of her mouth.

Kurgan groaned as she swirled her tongue around him, before taking him in deeper, towards the back of her throat, realizing this was the third orc cock she sucked. She gagged, and then she placed her hands on his muscular waist, and got up, bending at the hips. Cassandra swallowed, and inside her throat he went. She pulled herself towards him, felt the fat glans stretch her throat, and the thick veins on his shaft rub her lips, until his dark and coarse pubic hair was tickling her nostrils. He was smaller than Bashuk was, but not by much, and her tongue trembled against the underside of his thick shaft as she sucked hard, making the big orc groan.

"Oh fuck," Kurgan managed, "now I know why the boss chose you..." Leavy produced this disappointed sounding whimper, and Cassandra giggled around the thick shaft, making the big orc groan even louder. She moved up, sucking hard, until just the fat head was still inside her mouth, and then she swirled her tongue around him once more, before lapping at the underside of the head. Kurgan groaned loudly once more. "I'm not going to last long like this," he then said, while she was taking him down her throat again.

"Well," Cassandra heard her master say, "maybe you should teach Leavy a lesson, show her that being a pleasure slave is all about pleasuring the master, and not about being pleasured by him... She desires for your balls to be empty before the celebration, so just empty them..."

1...456789