Casus Belli Ch. 12: Victory Celebrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polly smiled, and once Bashuk let go of her chin she bent down and pecked her pack leader's prize on her cheek, before turning around and climbing out of the bed. "Goodnight Po...," Cassandra started, and then her mouth snapped closed as her eyes flashed up to Bashuk.

"Don't spank her too hard," Polly giggled as she moved away towards the living room, "she's injured after all..." Bashuk just stared at his pleasure slave, who swallowed hard. The doors closed behind Polly, and then Bashuk chuckled, "Do you really think I don't expect you to have been chatting your ass off with Polly before you fell asleep?" Cassandra blushed fiercely. He sat on the bed, and gently caressed her face, "Outside of the pack it's a different case Cassy, but within the privacy of the pack it's just a game, which doesn't mean I wouldn't have spanked you had you not been injured..., but only a little bit, to get you wet... "

She pouted, and moaned disappointedly, and he responded by ruffling her hair. "Sorry girl, doctor's orders..." There was a knock on the door. "Yes?" Bashuk reacted, and then the doors to the living room opened and Denora and Moiga came in, with a steaming bowl, and some towels. The girls took her to the bathroom first, before they washed her wounds, and reapplied the salve under Bashuk's watchful eyes. She now knew that Denora was going to have to spend the night with Kurgan, and Moiga with Kasho, but she couldn't talk to them about it, which was rather frustrating of course.

Once they had tucked her in, kissed her goodnight, and left the bedchamber, Bashuk undressed and got into bed with her. He was gentle as could be as he snuggled up to her. "I'm not THAT injured," she told him with a soft chuckle.

He draped an arm across her, and pulled her close against him. "How are you feeling Cassy?"

She shrugged, "Still a bit bruised, mainly my jaw and neck, and between my legs of course. The dazed feeling in my head is gone entirely though." He nodded. "If you're careful I think you could have me..." she added.

He shook his head, "Not going to happen girl... doctor's orders, remember?"

Cassandra nodded, and then she snuggled up against him, "Everything went well at the meeting today?"

"Yes," Bashuk answered. "Basically we changed the rules regarding pack mates a little, like Denora suggested, but most of it was about what happened at the victory celebrations of course. The incident with Kragos is something the whole pack needs to hear about though, so I'm going to call for a kavor-maku tomorrow, at which I'll explain the whole sordid affair to the entire pack in detail." She nodded, and Bashuk chuckled, "You aren't the one in charge anymore, former Kangess, so you have both no need nor no right anymore to receive all the news first..."

She swallowed, "Yes, I'm just a lowly pleasure slave now..."

Bashuk kissed her on her forehead, while he caressed her. "You're a prize, which is more than just a pleasure slave, and you're also a girl that I'm really starting to like, and appreciate." Cassandra was in turmoil, and then she moved her head and placed her lips on his. It was just a light kiss, swift and gentle, and she had moved away again before he could react. She felt herself blush, lowered her face, and snuggled up against her master, who reacted by resuming caressing her.

***

Bashuk's voice woke Cassandra, and as she opened her eyes she heard the doors to the living room open. Her master was looking at her, and his face seemed happy, for as far as she could gauge orc expressions that was. Bashuk rolled over, presenting her his broad back, and then his voice sounded surprised, "Good morning to you all!" She came up on her elbow, and watched her girls line up next to the bed. That was peculiar to start with, but even more peculiar was that they were all naked. She noticed their hair was still moist, and guessed they were coming straight from the bathroom. "Well," Bashuk said with a chuckle, "to what do I owe this nice surprise?"

Denora blushed, "The pack-girls got reminded by the males that, with the pack leader's prize being temporarily incapacitated, the pack's leader might be in need of some servicing..."

By now all the girls were blushing, and studying the floor in front of them. Bashuk chuckled once more, "It would be rude for me to turn down such a kind offer of course..., but six girls is a bit much I think..." He took in the lined up girls. "Well," he said after a tense moment, "since Polly seems eager to share a bed with my prize anyway, she's probably the best choice for this..."

They all looked up in a flash, but Polly's eyes were the biggest by a considerable margin, and the petite blonde blushed fiercely. "M... me," she stammered, "b... but..."

"The rest of you are dismissed," Bashuk interrupted her, "but only because I think Polly would like some privacy." He locked eyes with the still stunned looking girl, "Isn't that so Polly?" The petite blonde's mouth moved like that of a freshly caught fish, but no sound emerged from it. Bashuk's attention moved back to the other girls, "And thank you all again for this most kind offer, it's certainly appreciated."

Denora was the first one to regain her composure, "Alright, she said, let's get dressed girls." With that she left for the living room, with the other girls filing in, except for Polly of course.

Leavy was the last to leave, and she winked at Polly as she moved past her, "You lucky girl..."

Bashuk threw back the comforter on his side of the bed, and then he swung his legs out and got up. He smiled at an embarrassed looking Polly, and gestured at the bed he just vacated, "What are you waiting for? get in..." Polly swallowed, and then she started moving, and climbed into the bed silently. Cassandra moved a little to the side, to make room for her, and once Polly was laying next to her Bashuk got back into the bed. He drew the comforter back up again, and locked eyes with their bed guest, who was on her back. He said nothing, reached out and gently caressed her face, until the girl relaxed. "Alright," he then said softly, "so how was Bolar?"

Polly swallowed, and her blush returned, "I..., he was nice..." She bit her lower lip, "I still prefer Kasho though..."

"That's good to hear," Bashuk replied, "because I'm pretty sure Kasho isn't going to go back on his initial choice either." Cassandra was laying on her side, facing her master, and she moved a hand onto Polly's belly, before leaning in and pecking her on her cheek. Bashuk's hand left the petite blonde's face, and moved beneath the comforter. She saw him move it towards one of the bumps made by Polly's breasts, and the girl started to moan softly. "Now about that servicing..." he said softly.

***

"I..., I'm still a virgin," Polly reacted "on both sides..."

"That's alright," Bashuk replied, "I don't mind some oral attention, especially if the girl delivering it is as desirable as you are..." Polly blushed even more fiercely, and then Bashuk lifted the comforter a little "Down you go then..." The girl started to slide down, but he stopped her, "Not like that Polly, I want to be able to reciprocate..." The petite blonde stared back at him quizzically, and then her blush got even deeper. "Come on!" the huge orc chuckled, "it's not going to be the first time I'm going to have a good taste of that delicious pussy of yours." Polly turned while moving on top of him, and then moved further beneath the comforter on all fours, head first.

Cassandra watched Bashuk place his hands on the girl's hips, and position her, until her pink glistening slit was on top of his mouth. He licked her from her clit to her perineum, and then he sucked her labia inside his mouth. A soft moan came from beneath the comforter, and then rose in volume markedly, making Cassandra realize her master was licking Polly's pleasure button. To her surprise she felt no jealousy, just pleasure for Polly's pleasure. She reached out and caressed Bashuk's scalp, and then her master produced this loud muffled groan, telling her Polly was going down on him, that she was fellating his huge cock.

The pleasure slave turned her hand, reached out and followed Polly's taut belly up towards her breasts. The girl's nipples were pebbled, and as she circled them with her fingertips she felt the surrounding areolae swell. "Yes," she chuckled, as she felt Polly react, "that's right, your pack leader's hands are still holding that little bubble butt of yours..." The petite blonde started to tremble, Cassandra pinched her nipples, and then there was the muffled sound of lustful screaming as she came. Her master groaned, and she watched his throat work as he swallowed Polly's cum. She moved her hand further up Polly's body, and felt Bashuk's cock move inside the girl's expanding throat.

Polly's orgasm audibly deepened as Cassandra started rubbing her master's cock through her throat. "That's awesome Polly," she said softly, "just remember to lift up when he comes, because if you don't you won't be able to taste his sperm." Bashuk produced this loud growl, and both girls moaned as they felt his cock swell. Polly's head moved up, and Cassandra's fingers moved up along the girl's chin, and then down her master's cock, until she could close her fingers on his massive scrotum. The big testicles moved, and then they jolted, and she started massaging them while she listened to the sounds of a girl swallowing desperately.

His balls jolted close to a dozen times, indicating her master was feeding Polly a huge load of semen, and then she felt him relax. After a moment Polly started to move, and she made room for her, which was when she noticed Bashuk's girl-juice dripping face. The petite blonde looked heated as she came up from under the comforter, and her chin was covered in semen. "Hot!" the girl gasped, and then she smiled, and lay herself back between them. Cassandra leaned over her, and Polly blushed as she licked Bashuk's semen from her chin, but not as fiercely as she did when she started licking her master's face clean in turn.

After having cleaned the huge orc's face too Cassandra lay down again and locked eyes with an embarrassed Polly. "I thought you knew that I love you, Polly," she said softly. Polly just turned towards her, and snuggled up to her, after which Bashuk snuggled up against the both of them.

They just lay silent for a couple of minutes, caressing each other, and then Bashuk spoke up. "I hate to break this up, but Cassy needs her rest, and I owe Polly a bathing." Both girls groaned in displeasure, but Bashuk showed no mercy. He let go of them, and then threw back the comforter and got out of bed. Polly pouted, and then she chuckled as the huge orc bent over and swept her up in his arms as if she weighed nothing. He cradled her, and pecked her on her nose, before heading towards the living room. Cassandra watched them leave, and a couple of minutes later Denora and Moiga came in, carrying some towels, and a steaming bowl.

***

The two girls took care of her injuries once more, and then they spilled all regarding the past night, which Denora had spent with Kurgan, and Moiga with Kasho. To Cassandra's relief both girls had enjoyed getting acquainted with another male of their pack in a rather intimate way. "After watching Kurgan taking Leavy I was a little worried about spending the night with him," Denora confessed, "but he just asked what I liked, and then he was as gentle as can be." Denora blushed, "If it wasn't for Batul I wouldn't mind becoming his mate."

"Same here," Moiga then added, "Kasho was a joy, and if I hadn't fallen for Durgat yet..." She chuckled, "Polly was looking mightily embarrassed just now, when Bashuk carried her off towards the bathroom, with Kasho witnessing."

"Bashuk serviced Polly as well as she serviced him," Cassandra divulged with a smile.

"Tonight it's going to be my turn with Kasho," Denora said, "so I'm planning a little private get-together with Batul before, to remind him he's still my number one male..."

"Me too, with Durgat," Moiga reacted.

Cassandra pouted, "You girls are having all the fun..."

Denora chuckled softly, "Don't worry, you aren't going to miss out on anything... The males wanted to stay with the original schedule, with them spending the night watching over you instead of having sex with you, but Bashuk wasn't going to have any of it. He told them he was going to watch over you himself, and when the males said they wanted an opportunity to show you how sorry they were for what happened to you, he offered them something else. He told them that by the time all of the males had spent a night with all of the girls you should be 'fit for use' again, and that they would then get their opportunity to show you how sorry they were."

Moiga chuckled at Cassandra's questioning look. "You're going to get the same warm welcome we pack-girls got," the pretty brunette said, "but in this bed, and all night long, by all six of them simultaneously."

The former Kangess felt herself blush at the prospect, and both her former maidens giggled. "But..., but where will Bashuk sleep then?" she managed.

"On the mattresses in the living room," Denora answered swiftly.

"And the pack-girls are going to bring their comforters with them when they join him," Moiga then added with a mischievous grin. Cassandra looked back at her perplexed. "The pack-girls know who masterminded the happy circumstances they ended up in," the girl explained, "and they feel a need to show your master their appreciation..."

"Bashuk basically picked us to become Nigawa's new aristocracy," Denora chimed in, "and our children, or cubs, will become Nigawa's future rulers. That's a pretty awesome gift, at least in my book."

Denora was right of course, but while Cassandra felt happy for them, it also highlighted her own downfall. The girls were being gifted the inheritance that was rightfully hers. She was laying on her back, and both Denora and Moiga snuggled up against her. "Don't be sad," her former senior maiden said softly, "have you already forgotten that the cubs of a prize have the same rights as those of a pack-mate or pack-girl? Your oldest son will still rule Nigawa, and he's going to have cute little canines to boot..." The thought put her in two minds, she imagined the green skinned baby Denora described, and blushed as she realized those little canines would look cute indeed.

Cassandra got a nice breakfast in bed, with her master feeding her again, making her feel embarrassed once more. When she told Bashuk that her tea tasted strange he chuckled, and explained to her that it was a special orcish medicinal blend, that would help her recuperate. Not long after breakfast Sir Gadron, the re-installed head physician to the crown, came by, and checked his former Kangess from top to bottom again, under Bashuk's watchful eye. Next she was ordered to rest, with Vala watching over her from the comfy chair. Once she was alone with the redhead in the darkened room she asked the girl about her sharing a bed with Yakha the previous night, and was reassured when Vala told her it had been a pleasant experience.

She then tried to engage the redhead in some innocent chatting, but to her dismay she got told to shut up and go to sleep. Cassandra turned her back towards the redhead, thinking the girl was looking down on her, and feeling hurt. The thought lasted for about a second before she realized Vala would never do such a thing. "I love you Cassy," the girl's voice sounded behind her, "I just want to make sure you get well again." She turned back, and Vala was next to the bed, bend over and pecked her on top of her head. "Now close your eyes and rest, like the doctor ordered."

Cassandra felt herself blush, nodded slowly, but when she started to speak up Vala preempted her. "I know, you are sorry, and you love me too. Now go to sleep...," the girl whispered. Cassandra smiled, watched Vala move back to her chair, and then she closed her eyes and, after a couple of minutes, sleep actually came.

Small Revelations

It was Syldan's voice that woke her, but when she opened her eyes they met Bashuk's. Her master was sitting on the bed next to her, and then Syldan appeared next to him, carrying a large tray. She watched the girl put the tray down on the bed. It held a large and a small cup of tea, and a big plate filled with sandwiches. Cassandra's eyes locked on the latter, were those...? "The sandwiches come with Polly's compliments...," the raven haired beauty answered her question before she could ask it. At the same time the smell of roast chicken registered, and she licked her lips, while her mouth watered. Syldan winked, and then she was gone again.

"I was told Polly was going to make something special for you," Bashuk said, "but they refused to tell me what it was going to be... So what is it?"

Cassandra sat up, lifted the top of one of the sandwiches, and moaned softly. "It's roasted chicken, on a bed of lettuce, and covered with mayo," she told him, "she makes them with smoked trout too, which is also delicious, but I prefer this version."

"What's mayo?" her master asked.

"It's a sauce made mainly from vegetable oil and egg-yolk, it's a Lorasian recipe, and it's yummy..." She picked up one of the thick sandwiches and offered it to Bashuk, who took a big bite. Cassandra took a big bite herself too, while watching his face.

Bashuk's eyebrows rose as he chewed. "These are 'yummy' indeed," he said, before opening wide again. Cassandra chuckled, and fed him another big bite.

She pointed at the smaller cup of tea while eating, which looked and smelled just like the one she had been served that morning. "That tea knocked me out, didn't it?"

Her master nodded, "Yes, but that's just one of its healing properties..." He grinned, "So you're going to drink this one too, master's orders..." Cassandra pouted, because she felt well rested by now, and wanted to get out of bed. "A spanking does not have to be carried out immediately, it can also be done at a later time, when the offender has recovered...," he added. She reached for her cup and drank her tea. It actually tasted nice, sweet and spicy. Once they had finished lunch Bashuk set the tray aside and moved next to her, hugging her close. "So you're feeling well again?"

She nodded, "Yes, just a little bruised here and there, but otherwise I'm okay."

He nuzzled her hair, and then the doors to the living room opened and Denora came in, followed by Moiga..., and Vala..., and the rest of the girls, and then the males filed in too, carrying chairs. The girls sat on the edge of the bed around her, and then the males placed the chairs they were carrying around the bed, and sat down on them. They were all watching her and she looked up at her master questioningly. Bashuk smiled "I called for another kavor-maku, and decided we were going to hold it in here, because I don't want you to get out of bed for it." A soft disappointed moan escaped her, and he ruffled her hair, before checking with the faces gathered around him.

"Alright," Bashuk said "as you all know I have been in a meeting with the chieftains for much of yesterday, a meeting which was primarily about what happened at the victory celebration the evening before last." He gestured at Denora, "One of the other things we discussed was the change in the harem rules Denora suggested, and the chieftains agreed it was a change for the better, unanimously. So from now on pack bonding will come before mating." Denora smiled, and Bashuk winked at her, before continuing. "That brings me to the unfortunate events that occurred at the celebrations, and weren't restricted to Bromodin's great hall unfortunately..."

He sighed, "I better explain this from the beginning... As you all know, before we crossed the Leviathans earlier this year, we decided not to enslave the Nigawan population in general, but only the nobility. This decision was widely supported by the tribe, but this support wasn't unanimous. Most vocal in this was Kragos, the chieftain that assaulted my prize during the celebrations, but that assault was just a small part of a bigger plan. Kragos was of tainted blood, meaning he was the cub of a green orc female that got raped by a black orc chieftain. As a result he was large for his rank, more devious than smart, and has always been a pain in the ass. This, combined with his cruel nature, was why I had ordered him and his troops to the Mercandon border."

1...345678