Casus Belli Ch. 12: Victory Celebrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra moved her hips up and down, whimpering softly, in a desperate attempt to get him as wet as possible. His right hand came down on the podium next to her, and then she screamed as he brutally pushed himself inside. Her labia stretched painfully around his fat cockhead, and then he plowed inside her resisting sheath. She clamped down on her legs, and cried while trying to pull them even wider, to ease the brutal entry. He pushed on mercilessly until his balls smashed against her ass-crack. There was only pain, no pleasure. Why is he so mean? she thought, while her tears started flowing, I'm submitting!

Kragos started to fuck her, as brutally as he had impaled her, only adding to the pain. She wanted to beg, she wanted to plead, but remembered she wasn't allowed to speak, and thus she just screamed in agony. Her pussy was getting wetter though, and the pain started to diminish as her abused sheath slowly adapted to the brutal invader. "You like getting raped?" Kragos hissed, "filthy human whore". She didn't, but at least it didn't hurt so much anymore. As her mind became more coherent her trained eye fell on something beneath his slightly gaping upper armor. It was a leather wrapped handle, just like the one on Bashuk's hunting knife. He's armed, she thought, wasn't that forbidden?

The violent orc started to swell inside her, and her mind drifted off to his nearing orgasm. She didn't want his seed, she realized, even if she was allowed korkumun tea now. It wasn't her choice of course, and she groaned loudly when he slammed himself all the way inside her. She felt his scrotum contract between her cheeks, and he roared as he pumped a huge load of sperm inside her. She accepted his seed whimpering, and a relieved breath escaped her as he pulled out the moment he stopped cumming. He didn't move off her though, but pushed the fat cockhead down on top her semen covered anus instead.

It took Cassandra a moment to register what he was planning next, but was he still hard enough for it? The answer came as he pushed, and she screamed, both from fear and from pain, as her sphincter denied him entry. "Open up whore!" Kragos hissed, "open your ass for me."

Why isn't he using any lube? she thought bewildered, it isn't going to be pleasurable for him either this way... He pushed again, even harder and she felt more pain before the fat glans slipped down her ass crack and his abdomen slammed against her exposed pussy. One of the wooden jars was right next to her face, "Please Sir, there's lube available," she whispered softly.

"Didn't they teach you to keep your mouth shut yet, slave?" he growled loudly. "The only sounds you're allowed to produce are screaming and wailing, and the only lube you're allowed is the cum already dripping down your whore ass-crack." She felt him position himself against her asshole once more, while succumbing to fear, and her sphincter tightened as a result. He pushed hard again, and she felt even more pain, but then the fat glans slipped off-target, and down her ass-crack once more. Kragos groaned in frustration, and placed the fat cockhead against her sphincter yet again, "Now open up whore!" he bellowed.

Cassandra lost it, "Please use...," she started to wail, only to be cut short when his left hand grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head up as he leaned back. She watched his right hand close in slow-motion, and then it impacted against the left side of her face, and there was only searing pain, and the taste of iron. The hand swept back again, and she braced in a reflex while her dazed brain registered movement behind him. A familiar face appeared, screaming something, but her ears were ringing. It was Bashuk's face, and she suddenly realized what the hidden knife was for. She felt naked fear, but not for herself, and then the big hand impacted once more, and everything turned black.

Awaking

Kangess Cassandra felt dizzy, and as if moving through thick warm mud, and then she remembered she wasn't a Kangess anymore. When she opened her eyes the world was too bright, and she closed them again. She still felt disoriented, and then she recognized her bed by its soft feel alone. "Don't move," a soft voice half whispered, and it took her a moment to realize it was Leavy's. She opened her eyes once more, slowly this time, and the platinum blonde's face appeared above her. The girl's face was smiling, but her eyes weren't.

A moment later a second face appeared next to Leavy's, an older human male she immediately recognized. "Do you feel any pain," Sir Gadron, the head physician to the crown asked. She slowly shook her head, and then she did feel pain. Her face hurt, and her mouth felt numb, and swollen. Polly's face appeared next, from the opposite side of the bed, and she felt the cool air on her naked body as the comforter got drawn back. "Can you wiggle your toes for me?" sir Gadron asked next. She did as asked. "Good," he said with a soft smile, "now your fingers". She did as asked again, and then he bowed down over her, and placed his hands on the mattress on both sides of her head.

His fingers touched her gently beneath her ears. "Warn me if it hurts," he said, and then his fingertips slid down along her neck, and then behind it, probing gently. "Now move your head," he said next, "but slowly." She obeyed once more. "No pain?" he asked.

"No," she answered, with a thick tongue, and then, "my face hurts though, and I feel dizzy, and numb."

He nodded, "You have a light concussion, the left side of your face is bruised, and your mouth took some damage too." She felt panic, and he smiled reassuringly, "Don't worry, there's no permanent damage, you're soon going to be as pretty as before once more."

With that he moved away, and she followed him with her eyes while the comforter moved up again, covering her up once more, and making the warmth return. Sir Gadron joined a younger man she didn't recognize, also dressed in the cloak of a healer, at the foot of the bed. Then other faces moved into view from her left, and she immediately recognized Daitan, with two older orc females flanking her. Daitan started to say something, but then a door opened, and she heard feet rushing in. A moment later Denora's and Syldan's worried faces appeared on her right. "How is she?" her former senior maiden asked, sounding as worried as they both looked, "is she okay?"

"Yes," Sir Gadron's voice sounded from the foot of the bed, "she needs rest, but everything is going to be okay."

Something wasn't okay though, Cassandra realized, she was missing something, how did she end up like this in the first place? With that her memory finally kicked in, and in a flash she remembered her rape in all its gruesome detail, and also that the last thing she had seen was Bashuk's screaming face. "What happened once I blacked out?" she managed through swollen lips.

"Bashuk intervened," Denora replied softly, "he tore that beast from you, and the asshole reacted by challenging him. They went off the podium fighting, with the males from both packs following them down and then surrounding them, and then it got really nasty..."

"Kragos called for an uprising, for the chieftains to gather against Bashuk behind him, but none of them did," Daitan explained, sitting herself down on the edge of the bed.

"We were all out on the balcony by then," Syldan chimed in, "and then Kragos realized he had probably underestimated his adversary, and overestimated his own support, he pulled this large knife from beneath his armor. Once he did, so did the males of his pack, and then they all pounced on Bashuk."

Cassandra remembered the leather clad handle beneath her assailant's armor, and realizing its purpose just before her lights went out. Then his absence hit home, and her heart went cold, "Bashuk?" she wailed softly.

"He's okay, and so are the rest of the males, just some bruises and scratches," Daitan's accented voice sounded reassuringly.

"Kurgan and the other males intervened," Syldan continued, "and it was looking really nasty for a moment, but then the surrounding orcs intervened too, and disarmed Kragos and his pack."

"They got captured?" Cassandra asked.

Syldan shook her head, but it was Daitan who answered, "They didn't just damage their leader's prize, and it wasn't just about the concealed weapons either. It was a devious grab for power, so they got charged with treason. Normally this would have meant death by execution, but after glancing back at the podium, where you were laying silently, and bleeding from your mouth, Bashuk challenged Kragos for a death-match."

"And then our pack's males, who were as furious as Bashuk himself was, joined the challenge, drawing in Kragos' pack too," Syldan said. "They fought, and our males killed them all, with their bare hands. Kragos survived longest, but in the end Bashuk broke one of his arms and wrestled him down on his belly."

"Kragos had lost his open cod piece during the initial brawl," Daitan took over, "and after grabbing him by his scalp, and forcing him to look up towards where you were laying, Bashuk used his other hand to grab him by his exposed balls. 'This is for hurting my prize,' I heard him say, before he ripped them clean off." She grinned, "The bastard screamed like a rosk when Bashuk gelded him. 'And this is for being a dishonorable bastard, and a traitor,' he then added, before finishing him off."

"He just broke his neck, snapped it like it was dry wood," Syldan chimed in, "we could hear it on the balcony." Cassandra was struggling to grab all that had happened. "I don't think anyone is ever going to abuse you like that again, at least not as long as Bashuk lives," the raven haired beauty concluded happily.

***

Cassandra swallowed, and Daitan bend down and kissed her on her forehead. "That's for caring," the orc female said softly. The former Kangess felt puzzled for a moment. "For Bashuk," she then added with a smile, and Cassandra blushed. "The sticky stuff tasting like shit that's coating the inside of your mouth is an orcish medicine," she then continued, "it helps the flesh with healing." She gestured at the two female orcs behind her, "These are army healers, they took care of you."

Cassandra became aware of the dull pain between her legs. "My pussy?" she asked, remembering how much it had hurt when the big orc raped her there.

"Don't worry, there was no tearing, just some chafing," Daitan ensured her, "the kombar-karan applied some of the stinky stuff there too." She then turned to Denora, "Tell my..., tell Bashuk no fucking for the next couple of days, and that includes her guest-hole." Denora nodded, and Daitan gestured at one of the kombar-karan, who produced a small wooden jar from the large pouches on her belt, and handed it to her.

Daitan presented the small jar to Denora in turn, who took it from her gingerly. "You apply this salve to all her injuries, thrice a day," the kombar-karan instructed, "That includes the insides of her cheek, where her teeth damaged the flesh. Clean the wounds and chafings with boiled water and a sanitized towel before you apply it. Otherwise just make sure she gets her rest, and also make sure she drinks enough."

The girls nodded, and Daitan smiled softly at Cassandra once more, before she gently stroked her blonde hair. "Please don't judge our males by Kragos' behavior. He was of tainted blood, and a disgrace to our tribe," the orc female then said softly, "but you already knew that, didn't you?" Bashuk's prize nodded slowly. "You take your rest the coming days, you hear? No heroics, no playing hard boiled..."

Cassandra nodded once more, and then she remembered her new outfit, "I haven't thanked you yet, for the clothing. It was you who told Bashuk to provide me with clothing, wasn't it?" her voice sounded hoarse she noticed.

Daitan smiled, and then she nodded, "Yes, it was me, and I'm glad I noticed you were too cold, because it didn't just affect you. As you probably already noticed last evening, the other prizes all got some fitting clothing too, albeit not of the same quality you received." The female swallowed, "Your cardigan and leg warmers weren't entirely new, which is why we were able to provide them so quickly. They were once the prized possession of a female most precious, who has no need for them anymore." Cassandra nodded slowly, realizing she was missing something, but her brain was still too fuzzy to address it.

The orc female got up, and locked eyes with Denora, "If you need something, or if you have doubts regarding her healing, you come see me, you hear?" Her former senior maiden nodded. "You can find me at the former male servants quarters, just ask for Daitan," she concluded, and then, after sending another smile Cassandra's way, she turned and led the two other female orcs out of the bedchamber.

Once they were gone Denora looked at the two human physicians questioningly. "We concur," Sir Gadron said, before pointing at the jar Denora was still holding in her hand, "and do use that salve, as prescribed, we have already witnessed it doing wonders for our wounded soldiers."

"The orcs have been so good as to provide us with the formula, and we're already in the process of setting up production," the unfamiliar younger physician then chimed in.

Sir Gadron gestured at Cassandra, "This doesn't help her concussion though, and for that she still needs rest. So keep her in bed for a couple of days, and should she get headaches, or have trouble waking up, contact me immediately." Denora nodded once more, and he locked eyes with Cassandra, "You hang in there, you hear, my Kangess, the Nigawans can't do without you yet." He smiled softly, "I brought you into this world, young lady, and I don't want to ever witness you leaving it."

Cassandra nodded, and Sir Gadron and his younger colleague left the bedchamber too. Once they were gone she looked up at Denora, who chuckled softly in response. "You're going to do as your physician prescribed..., I'm going to tie you down on that bed if I have too..."

"Yeah," Syldan chimed in, "and I'm going to help her tie you down if need be..."

"Alright, alright," Cassandra chuckled, and then she winced. Chuckling didn't agree with her bruising.

***

The four pack-girls present had all sat down on the bed, and were filling in all the holes in the previous resume of all that had happened after she got knocked unconscious. Cassandra listened attentively, until they were finished. "Alright," she then said, while checking their faces, "now about this 'just some bruises and scratches', none of the males got injured?"

To her relief they shook their heads, all four of them. "Daitan told the truth," Syldan then said, "Batul and Durgat both got cut before Kragos' pack was disarmed, but just some shallow slashes on the arms really, thanks to the armor they were wearing, and they all suffered some bruises during the fight." She swallowed, "It was fucking brutal, I've never witnessed anything like it before, not even close. Our males won on skill, especially Yakha. This martial art of his isn't elegant, but it's fucking effective, and they are all trained in it, just not as thoroughly as Yakha is." The girl blushed, "Seeing them fight, witnessing this huge physical power they poses, it really makes you wonder how they manage to be so gentle in bed..."

Leavy chuckled, "Speak for yourself girl, 'gentle' isn't exactly the word coming to mind to describe Kurgan's bedside manners," she blushed, "not that I'm complaining..."

"Kurgan was just giving it to you the way you like it," Polly chimed in with a chuckle, while Syldan reached up and ruffled the platinum-blonde's hair. The petite blonde locked eyes with her former Kangess, "It really hurt, when this Kragos fucked you, didn't it?" she then asked softly.

Cassandra nodded, "Yes, and I was lucky that I was wet already, otherwise he would have torn me, I'm sure of it." She blushed, "I wasn't wet for him, I was wet for... Watching the whores getting fucked, and loving it, got me horny. And then I started looking forward to Bashuk taking me up on that central podium, to give me a good seeing too... I was dripping by the time this Kragos came in." She swallowed, "Talking about Bashuk.., if he isn't wounded, then where is he?" Her face dropped, "I know that I'm just a prize, a pleasure slave, but still..."

"Woah woah," Denora interrupted her, "hold your horses..."

"He was devastated," Leavy said softly, "didn't stop blaming himself. He lay on the bed next to you all night, but he didn't sleep," she smiled, "and neither did the rest of us..."

"In the great hall, after the fight, Bashuk didn't allow anyone near you," Syldan said, "he didn't want you touched or moved. That's when Daitan appeared, with those two orcish healers. They brought a stretcher with them, but they first checked you before they put you on it."

"Once they had returned you to the private chambers Kurgan and Yakha escorted me to the castle's hospital," Denora chimed in, "to get a human doctor. That's when I found out that Sir Gadron was still around. He left the keep together with the male servants, but he didn't leave the castle." She smiled, "Bashuk asked him to return to his office at the keep this morning, and resume his duties."

Cassandra nodded, "Right..., but you guys still haven't told me where Bashuk is..."

"Ooh," Denora reacted, "he's at the conference room, they all are. There's a big meeting with all the chieftains, regarding what happened last evening, and the aftermath."

"There was some concern regarding the loyalty of the troops Kragos commanded," Syldan added. "The decision regarding how to handle Nigawa's common people after the victory wasn't unanimous apparently, and Kragos was the leader of the opposition, of those who favored enslaving the entire population instead of just the nobles."

It made sense, that not all the orcs had been behind the plan to just enslave the nobles. If they had simply enslaved the entire population, instead of just the nobles, every orc male could have claimed a dozen pretty bed warmers easily. So Kragos had been the leader of these dissidents... He had been an odd one out anyway, Cassandra realized. "This Kragos, he didn't really fit with the others," she said. "He wasn't just darker of skin, like Bolar is, his color was different too."

"He was also too big for his rank," Syldan added. "With the orcs there's a clear connection between size and rank, and as I understood it Kragos was the same rank as the lower ranked males of our pack. So he should have been the same size as Yakha, but he was much bigger, almost as big as Bashuk."

"Daitan said he was of tainted blood," Denora took over. "Now which orcs are supposed to be bigger and of a darker green color? I bet she meant he was part black-orc."

Cassandra nodded. "Bashuk was surprised to see him. He had ordered him to secure the Mercandon border apparently. Bashuk also told me, earlier on, that he was keeping the violent males away from the females..." She swallowed, "This Kragos and his pack, they betrayed Bashuk, and they wounded Brando, so I'm glad they're dead. She felt her eyes moistening, "And I had to allow him inside me, allow him to fill me with his seed."

***

Leavy's head turned towards the living room doors, and then Cassandra heard it too. A moment later the doors opened, and in came this huge concerned looking orc, with a couple of anguished looking girls on his heels. "She's okay!" Denora blurted out before she could say something herself.

The faces relaxed a little, and a moment later Bashuk sat down on the edge of the bed, quickly followed by Moiga and Vala. Once they had sat themselves down, Leavy got up, "I'm going to check with the males," she said, "to give them the good news, they've been worried sick also." She winked at Cassandra, "Especially that scarred one..." Bashuk's prize blushed.

123456...8