Casus Belli Ch. 12: Victory Celebrations

Story Info
When stormy clouds gather, both close by and far away.
25k words
4.88
1.8k
3

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banbeck
Banbeck
278 Followers

The victory celebration arrives, but not everything goes to plan, and blood is shed...

Cautionary (for series): non-consent, reluctant, violence, straight sex, inter species sex, anal sex.

Cautionary (for chapter): non-consent inter species sex.

Setting: Nigawa, planet Mundea (Galeon III), year 3647 (local)

Note: a map of Nigawa, and a floor plan of Bromodin keep, are available, the link can be found on my profile page.

Characters:

Cassandra, human female, 21 years old, Bashuk's prize, female lead

Sir Brando Boruga, human male, 27 years old, Cassandra's betrothed

Denora, human female, 24 years old, Cassandra's servant

Vala, human female, 22 years old, Cassandra's servant

Syldan, human female, 19 years old, Cassandra's servant

Leavy, human female, 21 years old, Cassandra's servant

Moiga, human female, 23 years old, Cassandra's servant

Polly, human female, 18 years old, Cassandra's servant

Bashuk, orc male, 32 years old, Green Vale Orcs Warlord

Kurgan, orc male, 27 years old, Bashuk's 2nd in command

Kasho, orc male, 26 years old, Bashuk's guard

Yakha, orc male, 26 years old, Bashuk's guard

Batul, orc male, 25 years old, Bashuk's guard

Durgat, orc male, 25 years old, Bashuk's guard

Bolar, orc male, 24 years old, Bashuk's guard

Casus Belli 12: Victory Celebrations

The Feast

They just sat for a little while, cuddling, master and slave, and when Bashuk looked up towards Kurgan and started to say something the latter made a shushing sign. "Is she sleeping?" Bashuk then whispered, sounding surprised.

Kurgan nodded, and then he grinned. "She didn't get much sleep last night...," he whispered back.

Cassandra observed Leavy's face while the girl's chest rose and fell slowly, she looked happy, serene even, in her sleep. She felt observed herself, and as she looked up from Leavy her eyes locked with Kurgan's. The big orc smiled softly, and then he winked, before lowering his head and nuzzling the girl's hair. Bashuk moved beneath her, and she felt he was getting up. "Get dressed, and then get down on your knees for a moment," he whispered, pointing at her spot next to the chair. She did as asked, and watched him disappear inside the bedchamber while she put on her cardigan. Bashuk didn't stay away for long, and when he returned she noticed he was holding what looked like a pair of thick woolen blankets.

The huge warlord walked over to where Kurgan was sitting, with a naked Leavy sleeping on his lap. He put one of the blankets, a dark-blue one, down on the couch next to Kurgan before unfurling a deep-orange one, and gently draping it over Leavy's naked form. The blanket was embroidered with patterns in contrasting colors, and it looked beautiful. Kurgan smiled up at his boss, and Bashuk picked up the dark-blue blanket and returned to his chair. Once he was sitting he patted his lap, and Cassandra wasted no time. She snuggled up against her master, who then unfurled the dark-blue blanket, which proved as beautifully embroidered as the other one, and draped it over her.

She was by now familiar enough with her clothing to recognize the material the blanket was made from; umingmak wool. Bashuk ruffled her hair. "Get some sleep too," he then whispered, "you might end up needing it." Cassandra got a lump in her throat, felt her eyes moistening, and snuggled up against her master's broad chest once more. She closed her eyes, and concentrated her thoughts on her girls, and on how happy they all seemed to be. It soon got comfortably warm beneath the blanket, Bashuk was caressing her through it, and she slowly dozed off...

***

A slight jolt woke her, and when Cassandra opened her eyes the first thing she noticed was Polly's smiling face. The petite blonde was sitting on Kasho's lap, on the couch to her left, and was looking straight at her. The girl winked, and she blushed in response. "Bummer, did I fall asleep?" Leavy's voice suddenly sounded from her right.

There was some chuckling. "I wonder whose clothes those are." Denora said, gesturing at the blouse and skirt laying abandoned on top of the mattresses. Her remark was followed by a lot of girlish giggling.

"Are they being mean to you again?" Kurgan's voice sounded next, thick with fake pity.

Cassandra looked to her side, just in time to see Leavy pout, before she nodded. The platinum blonde smiled next, and snuggled up against Kurgan beneath the blanket, "They're just jealous, because the best male in the pack is mine." A lot of joyful booing erupted as a result.

Kurgan chuckled, "I have a voice in that too, don't you think?"

Leavy looked up at him, smiling softly. "No," she then said, "you haven't," before dropping her head and snuggling up against him once more.

Kasho grinned at Kurgan, "In case you missed it, you just got claimed buddy..." Kurgan just smiled, and then he hugged Leavy close, making the onlooking girls swoon.

"It's time for us males to get ourselves ready for tonight's celebration," Bashuk announced after a moment. The males then decided that, after their previous 'discussions' with the girls, they all needed a bath first, and the concerned girls decided to join them. Cassandra watched them all leave for the bathroom from Bashuk's lap, and once Bolar, who was bringing up the rear, had closed the doors to the private hallway behind him, her master took her with him to the bedchamber. Inside she had to help him change, and she blushed as she noticed the stains on the lap of his britches, because she was the one that had put those stains there.

Bashuk just chuckled at her reaction, "It wouldn't have been good if sucking a big cock hadn't gotten you wet..." She looked down ashamed, and he lifted her chin back up with his fingers. "Your master approves," he then said, after having locked eyes with her, "and for a pleasure slave that's all that matters."

She just nodded, and once she had removed all his clothing she helped him into his leather armor, the same red and gray armor he had worn in the great hall the day before. "This doesn't look like a comfortable outfit for a feast, Sir," she observed once he was 'suited up' entirely.

"It's actually more comfortable than it looks," he reacted, "but you're right, normal clothing would be more comfortable. It's tradition to wear armor to a victory celebration though, but no weapons, those are forbidden. The latter is meant to reduce the damage should the celebrations get out of hand, which has, under the influence of large quantities of alcohol, happened in the past." He grinned, "You wouldn't expect it of course, but we orcs can be a rowdy bunch once in a while..."

Cassandra chuckled, "I hadn't a clue..."

Her master checked her clothing, and then he led her to the large bed, where he sat and invited her onto his lap. She hopped on and snuggled up against him, noticing his leather armor wasn't very comfortable for her either. "Tonight it's very important that you obey flawlessly," he said next, "and that you don't speak without being told too. Not a word. Is that completely clear?" She nodded, "Good," he continued, "After entering the great hall you'll follow me to the table on the main podium that's reserved for me and the males. In front of it there will be a small rug, which is for you to kneel on. You will remove your cardigan and take up the position of the pleasure slave, facing the hall. Understood?"

She nodded once more. "Alright," he continued, "now about the sex we're going to have. Once the feast is in its third hour or so, and the sexual activity with the whores has wound down a little, I'm going to take you to the central podium. You'll kneel down on it, and then you'll move to its center on your knees, where you'll get on your back, facing me, and open your legs wide. You'll hold them just like you did when I reclaimed you last night, and you'll keep them there. You'll submit to me, and the only thing you're allowed to do is moan and cum. This also goes should another male, or males, claim you. But in that case you'll be taken to one of the smaller podiums nearby. Clear?"

Cassandra swallowed, and then she nodded once more, feeling anxious. Bashuk smiled, and caressed her, "Don't worry too much... As I told you already, I won't allow anyone to seriously hurt you. They might be rough, but everyone knows actually hurting my prize will land them in deep shit. Should you have to fuck other males just submit to them like I told you to submit to me, because doing so will increase my prestige."

"Yes Sir," she said, "I will submit to them as if they were you."

Her master nodded, and then he led her back to the living room, and the comfy chair, where they waited for the rest of the pack to return.

***

When the other pack members did return, one by one, or really couple by couple, the girls were all smiling happily, and the males were all dressed in leather armor in the same red with gray colors as Bashuk's. Moiga and Durgat were the last to return, and once they had, it was close to dinner time, which meant the males had to head for the victory celebrations. When she followed Bashuk into the private hallway not much later, a light murmur could be heard coming from the direction of the great hall balcony. They left the private chambers behind, and then the quarters in general, with her trying to evade curious looks, and the males assisting with that, as they had done before.

Their protectiveness really made her feel like a prize, and a valued member of the pack, instead of just a slave. Bashuk took the grand stairs down to the second floor, and then further down to the first floor. There wasn't much activity, neither human nor orc, but once they were heading down the hallway leading to the great hall the murmuring became audible once more, and with it Cassandra's anxiety rose. They made the last turn towards the great hall, and the hallway tripled in width. The three sets of huge doors leading into the great hall were closed, and guarded by an armed and armored warrior pack wearing the same colors as Bashuk and his males.

As they got nearer two of the guards opened the central, and largest, set of doors for their leader. As they did the soft murmur turned into the loud noise produced by hundreds of people talking. The first thing Cassandra noticed was that the main podium at the other end of the hall was largely blocked from view by the wooden construction erected at its center. The second thing she noticed were the two rows of beds lining both sides of the runner, foot ends against headboards, and the two rows of naked women displayed on top of those beds. They were all on their knees and elbows, two per bed, and facing the runner. Behind the beds, on both sides, were the tables, and the numerous orc warriors sitting at these tables.

The noise dwindled after they entered, and the runner felt soft beneath her bare feet as she kept position to Bashuk's left. The former noble women, now whores, all had their hair cut to shoulder length, a leather collar around their necks, and a reddish looking brand decorating the outside of their right upper thigh. Some of the familiar faces, mainly the younger ones, were wet, but most only looked humiliated. None of them looked up as the pack passed by, their eyes seemingly fixed on the wooden jars positioned between their hands on top the bed. Cassandra felt herself blush, she was well familiar with that kind of jar... The jars were still closed though, and the whores didn't seem to have been used yet.

Behind the beds, and the whores, were the open ends of the u-shapes in which the tables had been arranged, with five to each side of the runner by the looks of it. Inside each u there was a low circular podium some ten feet across, and also inside were the prizes, kneeling in the position of the pleasure slave, and facing the podiums. The prizes were positioned just in front of the tables, with their backs towards them, and towards the warriors of the packs they belonged to, who were sitting on benches at the other side of the tables. Unlike the whores they wore leg warmers, just like she herself did, but theirs were being held up by thin straps connected to a narrow belt around their waists it seemed.

When they got near the central podium Bashuk didn't ascend the low stairs leading up to it but steered to the right instead. They left the runner, and the flagstones the hall was paved with felt cold beneath her bare feet. She remembered kneeling down on them, naked, and presenting herself for her first fucking, was that just a day ago? The central podium was some nine yards across, and the podium on top of it about two-thirds of that. They followed its outline, which brought them back to the runner. The main podium came into view entirely now, there were nine tables on top of it, and only the central one was still unoccupied.

Of the other eight tables six had a prize in front of them, kneeling in the position of the pleasure slave, facing the hall, as she would soon be too she realized. The main podium had been extended forward to the left and right of the stairs leading up to it, and on top of each extension there was a circular podium with roughly the same dimensions as those positioned inside the u-shaped table patterns. As they got close to the last of those u-shaped patterns before the main podium her eyes got caught by a red head of hair. Driara! The girl was looking down at the floor like a good pleasure slave, but behind her back Cassandra's eyes met the smiling face of Urgan, her master. Was he looking at her?

Closer by one of the whores glanced up, and smiled at her too. It was Leanora, the second wife of count Bushnell. Cassandra's eyes went to Maryam, Leanora's stepdaughter, in a reflex. She was one of the six prizes on the now nearby main podium, and she seemed happy, which explained Leanora's happy face. As she looked back towards Leanora her eyes caught on another familiar face, that of Welda Declos, Driara's stepmother, who was looking back at her from the stocks in a rather unfriendly way. What a contrast, she thought, in the caring for a step-daughter. As Bashuk started ascending the stairs leading up to the main podium she realized Driara had a good view of her former step-mother. How fitting, she thought, and smiled softly.

As they reached the top Bashuk looked back at her and pointed at the small rug she was supposed to kneel on. "Don't forget to remove your cardigan," he whispered. She nodded, and then she turned away from him to kneel down. The males passed on both sides of her to take place on the benches, while Bashuk would now be sitting himself down on the throne behind the opposite end of the table. She opened up the cardigan, let it slip down her shoulders, and folded it into a neat package before putting it down on the thick carpet behind her. She then spread wide, and arched her back, bringing her chest out, and presenting herself to the hundreds of orc males in front of her.

She felt utterly humiliated once more, and worried about seven of those males coming forward and claiming her for the duration of the celebrations. She glanced at one of the nearby podiums, and noticed there were familiar looking jars on top of it. Her sphincter clenched, and she looked down at the floor in front of her like a good pleasure slave. She was regretting Bashuk hadn't 'properly broken in' her guest-hole yet, tried to think of other things, and studied the small rug she was kneeling down on. It was about four feet by two, and its thickness, combined with that of the carpet below it, made for comfortable kneeling.

The small rug was also in the same red color and material as the main carpet it was placed on, except for a small rectangle about a foot square at its center. The rectangle was cream colored, the same color as the canvas on top of the podiums, and it also seemed to be made out of another material, something easier to clean than a thick woolen carpet. Cassandra felt herself blush as she realized the reason behind the choice of color, and material.

***

Her musings got cut short by Bashuk's loud voice, as he addressed the gathered orcs. He welcomed everyone, and then he spoke about the tribe's reasons for coming to Nigawa, making her feel ashamed. Next he spoke about the difficult crossing of the Leviathans, and the many sacrifices defeating the Nigawan army had demanded of them. He then warned them that it would still take a lot of diplomacy and patience for them to merge with Nigawa's human population as planned, and how they would have to build good will first, before they could, literally, harvest what they had sown. He ended with wishing them all a good celebration, and a lot of fun with the females of the defeated.

With that the festivities started, with female servants appearing from the servant's entrances to serve food and drink, and with orc males lining up behind the whores. She heard the tinkling of tableware behind her, indicating that food and drink was being served at the table behind her too. Soon she also smelled it, and a hungry feeling resulted. With that feeling came the desire to sit on Bashuk's lap and share his food. In the meantime the hall had filled with laughter, with moaning, and with lustful screaming. There was also screaming of a less lustful nature, originating from the nearby stocks to her left and right.

It had pleased her that there were only two women occupying the half dozen stocks available. One was Driara's stepmother, and the other one was Isadora Vaton, the haughty and overbearing wife of Burgon Vaton. Both bent-over women were screaming in agony as they were taken rather brutally. Especially in the case of Driara's stepmother she couldn't have cared less. The other whores were, to her relief, another matter entirely. They were getting fucked roughly, just like Bashuk had said they would be, but the orcs mounting them clearly weren't trying to hurt them, the opposite being more the case. Some of the whores, the same ones that had shown wet faces before, were now trying not to show the pleasure they were experiencing, but most of them weren't hiding anything, or not anymore at least.

She remembered Bashuk explaining that the whores had all been tasked with pleasuring an entire warrior pack last night. As far as she knew there hadn't been any virgins among them, so these at least fairly sexually experienced noble-women had all ended up with up to seven big-cocked, and probably severely pussy-starved orcs fucking them all night long. Add to that the knowledge that their old lives were effectively over, and that this was probably the only pleasure they were going to have for the rest of their lives, and it became clear why Leanora's face, for instance, was currently contorted by lust, and why her back was arching invitingly, while the big orc warrior behind her plowed her aristocratic cunt.

As she watched Leanora she also remembered Bashuk mentioning that the whores were going to be bred. She instantly wondered how many of them had been knocked up last night already, and how many more were going to get knocked up during this evening's victory celebrations. It was an accepted consequence of going to war, and it added an additional dimension to the scene in front of her. These women weren't just forced to surrender their cunts and asses, they were forced to surrender their fertile bellies too, to the males that had bettered their own. The big orc fucking Leanora rammed home, his back arched, and then he bellowed, as he pumped his semen deep inside of her.

Leanora's blonde head came up when he did, and she arched too as she came in turn. Bashuk's prize knew how it felt, to have your fertile belly pumped full with potent orc semen, while korkumun tea wasn't on the menu. Her mind still balked at the prospect, but her pussy got wet nevertheless, and she moaned softly. It was a most primitive instinct, this subconscious urge to be bred by the most powerful male available. Her mind filled with images of Bashuk's impressive physique, and another soft moan escaped her. "Girl?" It took a moment to register that her master was calling her, and as she looked back over her shoulder he was smiling at her.

Banbeck
Banbeck
278 Followers
123456...8