Casus Belli Ch. 12: Victory Celebrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No permanent damage," Denora then declared, looking at Bashuk, "she needs a couple of days rest, some caring of her wounds, and we have to keep an eye on her. If she develops a headache, or has trouble waking, we have to warn Sir Gadron immediately." The auburn haired beauty blushed too now, "And you'll have to keep it in the pants for a couple of days, doctor's orders..."

The huge orc just nodded, and then he looked down at his prize, still looking concerned. "How do you feel Cassy?" was the first thing he asked.

Cassandra felt herself melt a little, as her master called her by her name, in company. She swallowed, "I'm okay, just a little dazed, and my mouth hurts," she blushed, "and it hurts a little down there too, but that's all, thanks to you."

He shook his head, "I should have been faster. I should have foreseen what that asshole was going to pull."

"No one expected treason," she replied softly, "me included. I should have shouted a warning the moment I noticed he was hiding a big knife beneath his armor. I should have connected the dots, but I didn't, I'm sorry..." Bashuk shushed her, and she blushed. "I'm also sorry you missed your chance to publicly claim me once more..."

Bashuk grinned, "I have this feeling that even the thickest orc in the hall realized that I didn't challenge Kragos, who was a dead male anyway, for a death-match over his treason... And even if there were, the way in which I finished him off should have enlightened them. From now on no one is ever going to have doubts about who you belong to anymore, and I also have a feeling that no one is even going to think about hurting you anymore..."

Cassandra didn't fail to notice him using 'who you belong to' instead of 'who you're owned by', and then Denora winked at her, and her blush deepened. Bashuk seemed oblivious though. "You girls keep her in bed," he said, his eyes checking with said girls, "she only gets out of bed to visit the bathroom, that's it, no exceptions, clear?" The girls nodded dutifully, and her master leaned over her, placing his big hands on the bed to either side of her. His face came down, and his small tusks grazed her as he kissed her on her forehead.

As he started moving up again Cassandra acted in a reflex, reaching up and closing her arms around him. Bashuk stopped moving up, looking surprised, and as she pulled he lowered himself again. She hugged him, rubbing her good cheek against his. "I'm so glad he didn't hurt you," she whispered.

Her master tensed for the briefest of moments, and then she felt him relax. "You scared the shit out of me girl," he said softly, "I thought... I'm so glad you're going to be okay." One of his big hands had found the back of her head, and was gently caressing her. Cassandra let out a trembling breath, and felt herself relax against him. After a long moment he lifted himself a little, his head came up and he locked eyes with her. "I'll have to go again, the meeting hasn't concluded yet," he said almost apologizing. She nodded, while her mind slowly descended in turmoil. Bashuk pecked her on top her nose, and then he was gone again.

Moiga and Vala started to get up again too, but Syldan stopped them. "You can stay here, I'll take over the reception from you," she said.

The raven haired beauty looked at Polly next. "Alright, I get it," the petite blonde chuckled, while she got up from the bed, "payback time." Syldan pouted, and Polly rushed up to her. She hugged the taller girl. "I love manning the reception together with my fellow virgin..." Syldan smiled, and hugged the smaller girl back, and then the two of them were gone too.

In the meantime Cassandra was descending into this bottomless pit of guilt. How could she feel so comfortable with Bashuk, accept his affection, even worry about his well-being... Barely two days had passed since he had, basically, enslaved her... She whimpered, and then her mind filled with memories of the man she loved. Traitor, the small voice from the back of her mind said, dripping with disgust. Her heart cringed as guilt burned its way through her being.

"Don't go there," Denora's soft voice sounded from somewhere far away, "there's only pain there, only pain and misery. Those who love you don't want you to succumb there, he who loves you most doesn't want you to succumb there." Cassandra became aware of the bodies hugging against her. "I know that place," Denora whispered, "I've been there myself. It drains your soul and eats away your heart."

Cassandra realized Denora and Moiga had lain down and snuggled up against her. She turned her face towards Denora's. "How did you..."

"You did," Denora interrupted her, "you and the girls did. The six of you brought me back from that ugly place, and I didn't even realize you did, until I found myself trusting a man..., I mean a male once more."

The former Kangess studied her former senior maiden's face for a moment. "It's serious then," she whispered, "between Batul and you."

Denora shrugged, "As serious as it can get in such a short amount of time..."

"Same here," Moiga chimed in, while Vala just nodded her agreement from the foot end of the bed.

Cassandra got her 'breakfast' served in bed, a nice big cup of korkumun tea included. The protective properties of the tea normally lasted for a couple of days at least, so the two cups she had the previous day should still be protecting her, but better safe than sorry. Once she had finished her breakfast Denora and Vala accompanied her to the bathroom, and then she got tucked in once more, after which Moiga closed the heavy day curtains. "I'm going to take the first watch," Denora then said, sitting down in the comfy chair placed between the bed and the now darkened windows.

The other two girls just nodded their understanding. "I'm going to relieve you in an hour or two," Vala announced. Denora smiled back at the redhead, who bent over Cassandra and pecked her on the cheek. "Nighty-night...," she whispered with a soft smile, and then Moiga followed her example, before Vala turned off the light, and the two left the bedchamber. Once the doors closed behind them darkness truly fell. Cassandra was still processing everything that had happened after she lost consciousness, but her brain was still a little dazed, and the warmth and the darkness helped too, so she was soon in dreamland again.

At the Border

Valérie gagged as the cock hit the back of her throat, but when she tried to move up the bastard's hand blocked her, and then his fingers intertwined with her blonde hair and he started pushing down. She gagged and swallowed, and then he penetrated her throat. She watched his sweaty groin close through teary eyes. "Take all of me, slave," he growled. If her throat hadn't been blocked, and her situation hadn't been so perilous, she would have laughed. About two months had passed since her enslavement and subsequent deflowering, and she has seen enough cocks up close since to know that 'all' of the Duc de Carentaon wasn't that much really.

His other hand found her head too, and she gagged and drooled as he held her by her ears and fucked her throat. Still it was better than the 'attentions' of the Marquis de Guandal, the Duc's adviser, who was sitting in a comfy chair somewhere behind her. The Marquis represented the other end of her cock size experience, and he liked anal, with not too much lube. He was the main reason she hoped to feel the hands of Comte Bérenger, who was also sitting somewhere behind her, on her naked uplifted buttocks next. The Comte was the commander in chief of the Lorasian army, he came with a more manageable size of cock, and he also preferred a pussy, and making a slave girl moan with pleasure.

How deep had she fallen, after her father, the Baron de Duchesne, got executed for trying to convince his peers to ally with the beleaguered Nigawans. He had seen an opportunity to achieve a durable peace with their wayward northwestern neighbor, but the crown, or better the war mongering clique surrounding the Emperor, had only seen treason. Still, she had been the lucky one. Her mother had been beheaded along with her father, and her older brothers had been sentenced to the galleons, where life expectancy was measured in months, instead of years. She felt the Duc's cock starting to swell in her throat, and prepared herself to swallow down the filthy tasting seed of the man who headed the war mongering clique that had destroyed her family.

She licked and sucked as he came, swallowing his sperm down as fast as she could, if only to escape the taste as much as possible. When he had finished she licked him clean, and then, after she had let him slip out of her mouth, he ordered her to kneel next to his chair. She knelt down, and spread wide, presenting herself to the two powerful men occupying the opposite chairs. Valérie pushed her ample chest out even further as she noticed the Comte's eyes taking her in, presenting herself as best she could. He was a bastard too, but at least he wasn't a sadist, and she hoped he would claim her for himself once the Duc got tired of her.

There was a knock at the door, "Yes?" the Duc reacted, and the door opened. One of the inn's male servants came in, and she had to suppress the urge to close her legs.

"They're here my Lord," the young man announced, while his eyes dropped from her exposed breasts to her equally exposed pussy. Valérie felt herself blush, the Duc made a dismissing gesture, and the young man turned and left again.

"Let's not hurry," the Marquis said once the door was closed once more, "the fucker is almost an hour late." The Comte nodded his agreement, while Valérie was wondering why neither of them had fucked her from behind as she stood bend over in front of the Duc, as they had done so often before.

"We'll wait for ten minutes," the Duc reacted, "and let me remind the both of you that this Khalid Alwahsh is said to have invented deviousness..."

***

Valérie felt anxious as the Duc led her down the wooden stairs of the fortress-like inn by the leash connected to her slave collar. He normally never took her with him when he attended important meetings. "Has the common room been secured?" the Duc asked one of the guards as they moved into the broad hallway leading to said room.

"Yes my Lord," the leader of the detail answered, "your own staff have replaced the servants, and all entrances are guarded.

The Duc nodded, and then he led the small party into the common room. It was located on the second floor, on the west side of the building, and the windows looked out over the Cravas river and the exotic looking Mercandon city of Madani beyond it. Summer had just begun, but the common room, with its many windows, was already warmer than the rest of the inn. It was a direct result of being this close to the Gabiru Dessert, the sand dunes of which spread out to the west behind Madani for as far as the eye could see. The common room had been cleared but for one large table, behind which three men dressed in exotic robes were watching them enter.

As the Duc moved towards them, pulling her with him by the leash, she noticed the other men, about a dozen of them spread out along the walls. Half of them were the Duc's guards, but the others, going by their garb, belonged to the three Mercandon scrutinizing them from below their hoods. Valérie became aware of her nakedness once more, as she felt the eyes of the Mercandon focus on her. Being familiar with their reputation this gave her the shivers. Her current master was bad news, but things could be much worse for a slave. The Duc pointed at a spot a couple of yards from the nearest short end of the table. "Kneel," he instructed, "facing the table."

Valerie did as ordered, taking up the position of the pleasure slave, pushing out her breasts, and exposing her most intimate parts to the leering Mercandon as she spread her knees wide. Her master slowly lowered the leash to the wooden floor in front of her, before letting go of the loop at the end, which landed on the small pool of rope with a soft thud. He then moved to the three empty chairs opposite from where the three important looking Mercandon were sitting, and sat down on the center one. Once he had seated himself both the Marquise and the Comte moved to the table too, and sat themselves down to either side of him.

The Duc gestured to his left, "This is the Comte Bérenger, the commander in chief of the Lorasian army." He next gestured to his right. "And this is the Marquis de Guandal, adviser to the Emperor. I'm the Duc de Carentaon, the right hand of Emperor Dieudonné of Loras. I welcome you on Lorasian soil, and I hope we can come to an agreement considering Nigawa that benefits both our countries."

The large Mercandon in the center threw back the hood of his robe, and then he nodded while his two companions followed his example and threw back their hoods too. Their skin proved a caramel brown, their hair was black, and they had dark eyes in hard faces. Their looks certainly fitted with their cruel reputation. "I am Khalid Alwahsh, the Alqayid Aleazim ruling Mercandon's Northern Territories, in the name of Zohaib VII, Khalīfah of the Mercandon Empire," the man introduced himself. He gestured to his right, "Junaid, commander of the armies of the Northern Territories," and to his left, "Ashar, my personal advisor."

Valérie swallowed hard, because she had already grasped that whatever deal the six men were going to agree on, it was going to be consummated between her legs. The Duc nodded at his guests. "Our informants have confirmed that the Nigawan's have surrendered, and our basic proposal is to join forces against the victorious orcish army now in control of Nigawa. Once this orcish army has been defeated we divide the country between Mercandon and Loras."

Khalid nodded slowly. "These orcs managed to defeat the Nigawan army, which can't have been an easy task. They succeeded where both our countries have failed on numerous occasions. So how certain is it that we can defeat them?"

The Duc shrugged, "Nothing is ever certain in war, but the orcs must have suffered heavy losses, and we never combined forces against Nigawa before."

"We could also wait," the Comte added, "grant this orcish army time to regain its strength, and then attack us one by one. The smart strategy is to attack them now, while they're still recuperating, and with our combined strength."

Khalid looked at his general, who nodded slowly. "Alright," he then said, "so what's your proposal for dividing Nigawa?"

The Duc smiled, "You would gain the land to the south and west of both the Amunda and Neva rivers, while we gain the land to the east of those."

Ashar chuckled, "So we get just a quarter, a third at most, of the country?"

The Duc grinned, "Yes, but you would also get ALL the Nigawan females below thirty years of age, to do with as you please..."

The three Mercandon checked with each other for a moment, and then Khalid nodded, "There will be a lot of details to still work out, but you've basically got yourself a deal." He shot a lustful glance at Valérie, "So now we conclude business by mixing our seed inside the slave?"

The slave in question whimpered softly. "No," her master said, "the former Lady Bardin is yours, a gift as a token of our new friendship." Valérie felt her blood turn cold, and she wailed softly as her future took a turn for the worse.

***

Khalid got up slowly, and then he moved in front of her, "Hand me your leash, slave," he ordered. She picked up the loop at the end of the rope and held it up for him. He took it from her trembling hand, and then he ordered her up. She stood, and he circled her, his cold eyes taking her in. She felt his fingers on her round butt, and once he had arrived in front of her again he reached out with his free hand and cupped her left breast. A soft whimper escaped her as he roughly kneaded her flesh, made it spill out between his brown fingers, and then she yelped as he cruelly pinched the nipple.

The powerful Mercandon chuckled, and then the hand slid down across her taut belly, "Spread!" She moved her feet apart, and felt him cup her pussy. "Has she been kept on korkumun tea?" he asked.

"Yes, of course," the Duc answered, "she was to become a gift after all."

The large Mercandon nodded. Going by his face she guessed he was about fifty years of age, over double her own age. He pushed a thick finger between her labia, and then inside her opening. "Still nice and tight," he remarked, "and wet." He turned towards the Duc, "You won't mind if we try her out?"

Valérie moaned softly at the 'we', as he announced he wasn't going to be the only one fucking her. "Be my guest," the Duc said with a grin, "I was actually hoping you would..."

Khalid led her towards the nearby table edge by the leash, "Bend over," he ordered, "elbows on the table." She did as ordered, watched him drop the leash on the table in front of her, and then he disappeared behind her. She spread her feet, and arched her back, presenting herself to her new master. His fingers felt her up once more, and a soft moan escaped her as he rubbed her clit. He chuckled, and then she felt him place the tip of his glans between her slick labia. He pushed, and she felt herself stretch around him, and then she whimpered as he kept stretching her open without slipping in. Valérie wailed softly as she realized he had even more girth than the Marquis had.

She still needed to pleasure him though, prove herself of value to her new master, because she was familiar with the fate of Mercandon slaves not valued by their master. His hands grabbed her by the hips, and then he forced himself inside, and she screamed as he went balls-deep in one forceful and painful stroke. He didn't stop, didn't give her pussy time to adapt, but drew back and started fucking her immediately, brutishly. Valérie wailed in agony as he raped her, her pussy was still lubricating though, and after half a dozen strokes the pain diminished. Her eyes met those of the Duc, who was clearly enjoying her predicament, the bastard.

It was yet another incentive to try to enjoy the brutal fucking. She cut out her surroundings, concentrated on the fat Mercandon cock plowing her, and discomfort slowly became pleasure. Her labored breathing became moaning, and her hips started to move to the rhythm set by her new master. She had never had a cock this big before, and she felt totally stuffed every time his belly hit her butt, and his balls slapped her erect clit. Her moaning became louder as the pleasure increased. "I almost regret having her traitorous father beheaded," the Duc's voice sounded amused, "I would have loved forcing him to watch this, to watch his precious daughter reveal her inner whore to her Mercandon owner."

Valérie ignored him as best she could, concentrating on the slowly spreading pleasure. Khalid plowed her hard and deep, and she did her best to pleasure the big cock ravaging her. "She takes cock well, in her cunt at least," Khalid remarked, "I also like her looks. I might use her as a personal breeding slave." This came as good news to Valérie, because breeding and torture didn't seem to be a particularly good combination, and she started fucking her new master back with gusto. The powerful Mercandon chuckled as she pushed her butt up every time he drove inside her. "Oh, she likes that, she's looking forward to getting bred."

The former Lady Bardin moaned loudly, and noticed the Duc wasn't looking that happy anymore. It felt nice, and she was also getting close to an orgasm she realized, and then she felt the cock inside her stretched pussy starting to swell. "Yes master," she moaned "fill my belly with your seed, breed your Lorasian slave." He started staying deep, and his tempo increased, driving her pleasure through the roof. Valérie was on the ledge, but managed to keep her wave from cresting, until her new Mercandon master slammed himself inside her, and she felt his hot seed filling her. She came wailing, and her pussy rippled around the big cock, coaxing the seed from his balls.

123456...8