Casus Belli Ch. 13: Pack-Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra almost burst with joy, and once Sir Gadron and the orcish healers had left, and she was alone with Bashuk once more, she gestured at her clothing, which was in a neat stack on one of the nightstands, "May I dress?"

Bashuk chuckled, "Yes, you may dress." Cassandra got out of bed and into her cardigan and legwarmers in a flash, with Bashuk watching, looking amused. He then led her out into the living room, where the four female pack members present looked up at her in surprise. "My prize just got doctor's permission to get out of bed," Bashuk told them with a grin, "but she still has to take it easy for a couple of days, on all fronts, and take plenty of rest."

Smiling faces resulted, and the next moment four girls were all over her. Leavy was the first one to let go of her again. "I'm going to pass Denora and Moiga the good news," she announced with a wink, before heading towards the private hallway.

Once the other girls had let go of her too, Cassandra made a show of looking around the living room, and then up at her master, questioningly. Bashuk chuckled, "The males are out on some errands, but they'll all be back before tea-time." He stepped up to her, hugged her, and she felt herself blush. After a moment he let go, "I've some things to do too, outside, so you're going to have to stay behind." He pointed towards his comfy chair, "Go take a seat, and wait for me to return." She moved to the chair, on her spot, and only then did it register. She looked up at her master surprised, who chuckled in response. "Yes, take a seat..."

Cassandra sat herself down in the comfy chair slowly. "Thank you master," she whispered.

Bashuk smiled, "Better not get used to it...," and with that he turned and left.

***

Syldan was standing closest to the doors to the private hallway, and once Bashuk had left through them she moved up to them and placed her ear against them. After a long moment she silently opened one of the doors a little and peaked out, to silently close it again a moment later. She then turned and smiled, "The coast is clear!" Polly arrived at the comfy chair first, sitting herself on the left armrest, Vala was next, taking the right one, and then Syldan knelt down in front of her. "Are you really okay," the raven haired beauty asked looking up at her.

"Yes," her former Kangess answered, "and how have you been?"

Her krujac instructor blushed, "Durgat was really nice, and so was Bolar..., but tonight I'm going to be with Kurgan..., which scares me a little."

Polly chuckled, "I told you not to worry, everything will be fine, he'll only give you what you need."

Cassandra realized Polly had just spend the night with Kurgan, and then she noticed Syldan turning beet red. "Well, maybe that's what I'm worried about...," the raven haired beauty said softly, before biting her lower lip.

Vala reached out, and ruffled Syldan's hair, "He's the biggest and strongest of the available males, and watching him dominate Leavy got your juices flowing..."

Syldan looked guilty, and then she nodded, "Yes, but he wants Leavy, and Leavy already as good as claimed him...," she sighed, "and Yakha wants me, and he's really nice." She looked up at Cassandra, "I'm pretty sure Kurgan will find out what I need, that I won't be able to resist, and won't be a virgin anymore by the time the sun rises..." She looked down, "That would hurt Yakha I think, and I very much don't want to hurt Yakha..."

It took Cassandra a moment to find the right answer. "You aren't looking for size and muscles Syl, what you're looking for is the best fighter..." Her former maiden's face came up, and she locked eyes with her. "If Kurgan and Yakha were to meet in unarmed combat, who would win do you think?"

Her krujac instructor blinked, and then her face lighted up, "Yakha..."

She nodded at her former maiden, "Exactly, and why do you 'very much not want to hurt Yakha' do you think?"

The raven haired beauty bit her lower lip once more. "Kurgan isn't going to take your virginity anyway," Vala chimed in. "He knows you really want your future mate to deflower you, and he's going to respect that, no matter how horny you get, I'm certain of it."

"He also knows Yakha's crazy about you," Cassandra added, "and he'll respect that too."

"I'm not sure about Yakha being crazy about me," Syldan replied, looking uncertain. Cassandra rolled her eyes, and the other two girls chuckled. "He is crazy about me?" Syldan asked softly.

She started answering, and then the door to the private hallway opened and her mouth snapped shut. The three former maidens jolted and looked at the private hallway doors in alarm. "Don't panic, it's me!" Leavy chuckled as she came in. The other four girls sighed in relief. "What's up?" Leavy asked as she knelt next to Syldan a moment later.

"Syldan here isn't aware that Yakha's crazy about her," Polly answered smiling.

Leavy eyebrows rose, and then she looked at Syldan next to her. "And now they're making fun of you?" she asked. Syldan pouted, and then she nodded, and Leavy reacted by hugging her. "They do that with me too, all the time," she said, pouting too.

Syldan chuckled as she returned the hug, and then she leaned back and took in the surrounding faces. "You're really sure about that? About Yakha being crazy about me I mean?"

Leavy chuckled in turn, "He's completely over the moon about you girl..."

The three other girls all nodded enthusiastically. "Maybe, you should challenge him to a match," Cassandra said with a wink, "and tell him what his reward will be if he wins..."

Syldan blushed fiercely, and then there was some loud stumbling originating from the private hallway. "Couches!" Vala ordered as she started moving. Cassandra watched the girls burst into action. Vala sat down on the couch to her right, and then Polly and Syldan installed themselves to the left and right of the redhead while Leavy sat herself down cross-legged on the mattress in front of them, with her back towards the resident pleasure slave. "I think these servant's uniforms are really nice," Vala stated, and then the other girls all chimed in one by one. As they started discussing the pro and cons of the uniform the doors to the private hallway opened, and Bashuk came in.

"We really have to stow away all our stuff," he said, "nearly broke my neck over it..."

It was his tone that made Cassandra suspicious, and as she studied his face she noticed that telltale twinkling in his eyes again. Nearly broke his neck my ass, she thought, he just didn't want to catch you and the girls chatting. She got up as he came closer, watched him sit down at the spot she just vacated, and as he patted his lap she sat herself down on it and snuggled up against him.

***

The males returned not much later, and they had tea at the dinner table once more. Bashuk asked the males if everything had gone as planned, which was how Cassandra learned that all the personnel that had accompanied the nobles to Bromodin for the surrender had now left for the castles and mansions they came from, escorted by orc warrior packs. Once arrived at their destinations these packs would then take over the concerned shires until they got granted to a chieftain permanently. "Any problems with the slaves?" Bashuk then asked.

The males shook their heads. "Slaves?" Moiga asked.

"The enslaved heads of the noble families got returned to their shires too," Bashuk answered, "because their knowledge of the local situation will be of use." Cassandra's ears had perked the moment the word 'slaves' fell. Brando's father had died a couple of years before she first met him, making his only son the new head of the family, and thus the shire, so did this mean Brando was on his way home too now?" She longed to ask, but she wasn't allowed to speak, and was pretty sure that asking after Brando wouldn't please her master anyway. Maybe he's too wounded to travel, she thought, and her heart instantly started worrying about the man she loved again.

"After tea I want to inspect the vaults," Bashuk told Denora, "both the one for these private chambers and the one on the floor below."

Denora nodded, "The necessary keys are in my room, and also in Ca... in your bedchamber."

And with my father, Cassandra thought, a thought that depressed her even more. She managed to stay relaxed and keep her happy face though, but still Bashuk hugged her a little closer, making her realize how easily he was reading her emotions.

After tea Cassandra followed her master as Denora led him to the bedchamber. Bashuk looked surprised as her former senior maiden opened the central doors of the wardrobe. "I thought it was just a paneled mirror," he reacted.

Denora shook her head, "No, it's a large wardrobe, holding Girl's clothing and other stuff." She opened all the other doors too, and Bashuk's eyebrow rose when he first took in the plethora of dresses, blouses, and skirts stored to the right of the central compartment, and then all the underwear and footwear stored to the left of it.

"Alright," he said after a moment, "I would like you and the girls to clear out the right side of it," he gestured at the small mountain of bags and sacks piled up against the north-west wall of the bedchamber, "to make room for my personal belongings."

Denora nodded, and then she looked back at Bashuk pleadingly, "And what should we do with the contents?"

Bashuk shrugged, "Girl has no need for it anymore...," and then Denora's face seemed to register, and he smiled softly, "There's no other place to store it?"

The former senior maiden smiled, "Yes, there is, I'll see to it that it gets stored there." She gestured at the center and left side of the wardrobe, "That means this can all stay?"

The huge orc nodded, "Yes, there's no need to move it, at least not yet." He gestured at the section holding all her naughty lingerie, "And I also see some rather intriguing stuff, stuff I think I would like Girl to introduce me to..."

Cassandra blushed at the thought, and Denora smiled before pulling open the top drawer of the dresser built into the central section of the wardrobe. As she lifted the small wooden keybox out of it her former Kangess noticed the large wooden box she knew held the Tears of Lurcan inside it. The invaluable jewelry set really belonged inside the vault, but for some reason it had apparently ended up inside the wardrobe instead. It wasn't her concern anymore of course, and she wasn't allowed to speak up anyway. Still, thinking about the set, envisioning it, made her feel good somehow.

Denora opened the lid of the small box, and lifted the keys out of it by the thin golden chain they were connected to. They were small keys, just some two inches long, and they were distinguishable by the small perforations in their heads. "The other set is in my bedchamber," the girl said, "there are three keyholes in the vaults' locks, but two keys suffice to open them."

Bashuk nodded, and then he opened up one of the small pouches on his belt, and produced an identical chain with keys from it. Cassandra gasped, and then she whimpered loudly. Her master reached out, and pulled her against him, hugged her. "Yes," he said softly, "these were your father's. It was the only thing we took from him before we buried him."

"You..., you buried him?" his prize whimpered.

Bashuk nodded, "Yes, of course we did, he was a Kang, and a real warrior." Cassandra's eyes were begging. "He's in an unmarked grave, not that far from where he fell, in a location we'll be able to find again," the huge orc disclosed, and then he held her face, and wiped the tears from her cheeks. "We didn't want grave robbers to be able to find him," he said softly, "and that was before you became my prize." Cassandra felt her lower lip tremble. "I have learned since that there's a mausoleum on the castle's grounds," her master continued softly, "and once the situation in the country has stabilized, and peace has truly returned, I'll arrange for his reburial."

Cassandra melted into him, and the huge orc held her, caressing her. "Thank you," Denora's voice sounded softly, "and that's from the entire harem. Her father was a good man, and we all loved him."

Her master kissed the top of her head, and then his fingers moved her chin up, until he could lock eyes with her. "Your father died from an arrow to the eye," he whispered, "he didn't suffer, he probably never even knew what hit him." She just nodded, and he hugged her close once more.

***

Not much later they visited the vault, which was located close to the training room, opposite the private hallway from the girls' rooms. Bashuk checked the stored valuables, her crown and jewelry, and what remained of the gold stored. Most of the latter had been moved into secret storage locations outside of the castle before the orcs arrived at Bromodin, and going by Bashuk's reaction the amount they had left behind for the orcs to find had been sufficient not to arise suspicion. The huge orc picked up her tiara style crown from the shelf it was resting on, and studied it for a moment. "Maybe we should keep this one with your naughty underwear," he then said, "so you can wear it for me on special occasions..."

Cassandra blushed fiercely as she remembered wearing it during the surrender ceremony, wearing it, and nothing else, while he first publicly deflowered her, and then fucked her from behind until she came on his huge cock for all to see, for Brando to see. Bashuk put the crown down again, and then they left the vault and headed for the one inside what used to be her father's private chambers, one floor below. On the way there they only met orc warriors and human servant girls, and especially the latter were clearly relieved to see her. Arriving on the second floor they ran into a familiar face, and after a moment's hesitation the girl rushed up to her and hugged her.

"I heard what happened, and I'm so glad you're okay milady," the girl exclaimed, and then she leant back a little, "you are okay aren't you?"

Cassandra blushed, and Bashuk's eyebrows had risen. "This is Toshin," Denora explained to him. "A servant girl your prize recently protected from being abused by a visiting noble," she added rather pointedly. The former senior maiden turned to the girl, who was still hugging Cassandra, "She isn't allowed to speak Toshin, but she's okay," she said softly.

The girl let go of Cassandra, and her shoulder length brown hair fanned as her head swiveled towards Bashuk. "Please take good care of her Sir," she said to him, "because she's the best."

The huge orc chuckled, "I'll see what I can do..." Toshin smiled, pecked Cassandra on her cheek, and then she was gone. Bashuk looked at her, and the pleasure slave shrugged, after which he reached out and ruffled her hair, before continuing on his way. He rounded the corner at the eastern tower, and they entered the former Kang's quarters. With the doors of the rooms connected to the hallway closed, nothing looked out of place, aside from the dozens of orcs queuing in front of the doors leading into the former private chambers. They had lined up in two rows, and the rows parted as Bashuk reached them.

She felt the eyes of the males on her half naked form as she followed her master, keeping her position to his left and rear as he had ordered. Denora was on his right rear, and was also attracting a lot of male attention. When they got close to the doors leading into what used to be her father's private domain she noticed the two armed guards, who proceeded to open the doors for their leader. After entering the reception room, which hadn't been changed much, the two elderly orc females behind the desk looked up at them, and welcomed their leader. There were also about a dozen orc males inside, sitting on sturdy benches where there once used to be a row of chairs.

"Are you here for the whores, my Lord," one of the two females asked, sounding uncertain.

"No,"Bashuk answered, "I'm here on other business."

Cassandra swallowed as she learned that her father's former quarters had been turned into a brothel.

"Have they been naughty?" one of the big males on the nearby benches then asked with a grin, checking out both Cassandra AND Denora, "because I sure wouldn't mind joining in their punishment..."

The gathered males all chuckled at that, and Cassandra tensed, not out of fear for herself, or Denora, but because of the lack of respect for their leader the males were displaying.

"No," Bashuk replied with a grin, "but thanks for offering." He didn't seem upset, or offended, which surprised Cassandra a little.

"Will you need any assistance my Lord," the other orc female behind the desk then asked.

Bashuk returned his attention to the desk. "No, don't bother, I'll find my own way," he answered smiling.

The two females returned his smile, and then Bashuk led them into the private hallway, where he turned right. "The vault is to the left," Denora reacted.

"I know," Bashuk answered, "but I want to see for myself how the re-purposing turned out." As they neared the former living room she noticed the first soft telltale sounds of fucking, and as its doors came in sight so did two big armed guards sitting on a bench overlooking it. "At ease," Bashuk said as they started to rise. The males sunk back on the bench, their eyes taking in both Denora and herself, and clearly liking what they were seeing. She watched her master reach out for the doorknobs, and when they swung open the sounds of sex rose markedly in volume. He held them open, and Cassandra followed Denora inside.

***

The first thing she noticed, except for the dozen big orc males busy fucking an equal number of whores on an equal number of beds, was that all the original furniture had gone. It had all been replaced by the beds, positioned in two rows starting to the left of where she was standing, and continuing down the length of the room. About halfway down the room, against the right wall, there was a bench, and two big orc males, armed with wooden bats this time, had gotten up from it the moment they came in. Bashuk moved further into the room, and she and Denora followed him, while taking in the scenes on the beds.

There were no pillows or comforters, just cream colored sheets covering the mattresses, so everything was in full sight. Dressed orc males with lowered breeches fucking naked whores in every position imaginable, and in every hole available. There was lots of moaning and lots of wet slapping to be heard, and the smell of sex was thick in the air. What surprised Cassandra most was the relaxed atmosphere. The roughness she had witnessed during the earlier victory celebration was largely absent, and the whores were clearly appreciating it. Another thing she noticed was that the age of the whores present, and their attractiveness, seemed to be below and above average respectively.

"How are things going?" Bashuk asked the two big males.

"Very busy," one of them responded, "but up to now the whores are handling it just fine." He then gestured towards Denora and her. "Are these two reinforcements?"

Cassandra swallowed, realizing her master could, in her case, simply say yes. This is where you belong anyway, the little voice at the back of her head whispered, because the final responsibility was yours, and it would be just punishment for betraying your betrothed too. An arm slipped around her shoulders, and it took her a moment to realize it was Denora's.

Her master chuckled, "No, they have been good girls, I'm just here to see for myself how things are getting along." He gestured towards the bedchamber wall, "Have the other rooms been finished too?"

The males shook their heads. "No," the one that hadn't spoken yet replied, "They've finished installing a quartet of small podiums in the furthest away room, but the rest is still work in progress."