Casus Belli Ch. 13: Pack-Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, lube that asshole, and then stretch this whore good with that huge orc cock of yours," a familiar voice sounded nearby. It took Cassandra a moment to locate Leanora behind one of the younger whores, who was writhing on her back, with an orc the size of a chieftain on top of her, busy plowing her tight human pussy. Leanora was on her knees and elbows, facing away, and her round buttocks wiggled invitingly as the big orc behind her used his thick finger to work lube into her puckered anus. That could be you, she thought, no, that should be you... The arm around her shoulder tightened its grip, and someone she loved softly kissed her cheek.

The younger whore closer by started to buck. Cassandra didn't remember her name, but she was one of the married daughters of one of the Burgons of the North-Western Shires. The big orc fucking her roared, and the young woman wailed with pleasure as he started emptying his balls deep inside her fertile belly. She remembered Bashuk explaining that the whores would be separated from their newly born cubs at birth, and wondered if that would really be necessary, and how cruel this would be for those whores not despising what had grown inside them, of which there would be a lot she suspected. You have to talk about this with Bashuk, she thought.

"We're leaving," Denora whispered inside her ear, and as she looked up Bashuk was indeed moving away towards the private hallway doors. She started following him, and felt Denora file in behind her. They left the former living room, and her master led them towards the north eastern part of the private chambers. As they passed the former servants' rooms Bashuk opened one of the doors and checked inside. The large wall-covering wooden wardrobe was still there, but all other furniture was gone, replaced by two single beds. The huge Warlord nodded, satisfied, and then they moved on towards the door at the end of the private hallway.

In what used to be her own private chambers this door led to the training room, but here the hallway just continued towards a blind wall, with a door to the right and left. Bashuk stopped in front of the left side door, which was marked by the tell-tale three keyhole central lock as a vault. The inside lay-out was the same as that of the vault in the private chambers above, the only difference was that there were more valuables stored inside this one. Her master took stock of the contents. "It seems to me we should be able to store all this stuff inside the other vault too," he then said.

Cassandra nodded. "Yes," Denora replied, "I think that should be possible."

"I'll instruct Kurgan for him and the males to take care of it," Bashuk said. He locked eyes with Denora, "Kurgan's going to get the set of keys we picked up at my bedchamber, and then you can use your own set to provide him with the needed access to the vaults." He rubbed his chin, "Moving the contents is probably best done during the brothel's off hours; the less people aware of it the better..."

"Yes," Denora agreed, "and let's pack everything inside bags and sacks like the ones your stuff is in, both for protection and to prevent unwanted attention."

Bashuk said nothing, he just reached out and ruffled the girl's hair, making her blush. Cassandra pouted in response, and her master chuckled, before ruffling her hair too. "I'm aware you would have provided me with that idea too, would you have been allowed to speak freely," he then reacted.

Denora swallowed. "She's a source of good information, so maybe, when in the privacy of the pack, you should allow her to speak normally, my Lord," she then said softly.

The huge Warlord frowned, and then his voice sounded absolutely neutral. "Did Girl set you up to this?"

Her former senior maiden shook her head vigorously, "No my Lord, she didn't!"

Bashuk grinned, "So it's you I should spank..."

Cassandra noticed Denora blush. "Yes Sir," the auburn haired beauty then answered softly, "but be warned that spanking me won't keep me from looking out for what's best for the pack..."

The huge orc blinked, and then he chuckled. "Alright, just let me think about it, okay?"

***

They returned to the private chambers without incident, and once there Bashuk ordered Cassandra to take a rest till lunch time. She didn't agree of course, but he didn't budge, and put her to bed himself. He was barely gone when Denora came in. "I'm going to watch over you till lunchtime," the auburn haired beauty said as she moved around the bed towards the comfy chair.

"I don't think that'll be necessary," Cassandra replied.

Denora smiled as she changed course from the chair to the bed. "I know, and so does Bashuk, but he still gave his permission." She sat herself down at the edge of the bed. "Learning about your father, visiting his private chambers, which have been turned into a brothel..., how are you feeling Cassy?"

Cassandra shrugged, "It brought up some painful memories, but I'm glad my father's going to come home in a way, so I'm okay I guess..." She smiled, "And thank you for trying to get me speaking privileges."

Her former senior maiden smiled back at her, "It wasn't just for you, I meant what I said, it would be better for the pack too." She then leaned in and kissed her on the front of her head. "Now go get your rest, like your master ordered."

"It's a big bed...," Cassandra said as Denora started to get up.

The girl frowned, and then she chuckled. "Ah, I see..." Cassandra watched her sink back on the bed and remove her uniform shoes, before getting up and removing the blouse and skirt. When Denora was down to her undies she slipped in beneath the comforter next to her, and Cassandra snuggled up to her.

"This is much better," the former Kangess said as they hugged each other close. They moved a little, until they were both comfortable, and when she closed her eyes she realized that, inside her head, she was indeed tired.

Her former senior maiden placed her cheek against her own, and caressed her. "I love you Cassy," was the last thing the pleasure slave heard.

***

There was some noise, and Cassandra felt the bed move as she woke. She slowly opened her eyes, and found herself looking at Bashuk's grinning face. "It's almost lunchtime," her master said, "so time for you to get up." Behind her Denora giggled, and as she looked back over her shoulder she found Batul leaning in over Denora from the opposite side of the bed, nuzzling the nape of her neck.

"Hey," Kurgan's voice sounded joyfully, "it isn't sleeping time yet, and it isn't your turn with Denora either!" Cassandra looked towards where his voice was coming from, and found her master's second in command standing at the foot end of the bed, carrying something furry and dark red in color beneath his arm.

"You can lay it down there Kurgan," Bashuk said next, "at the foot end of the bed."

Kurgan proceeded to unroll what looked like a thick rug, about six foot in length and about half as wide. She looked up at her master questioningly. "That's the bed for underperforming prizes...," he said with a grin, "so if you value your place in my bed you better not disappoint..."

Cassandra blushed, "Have I, my recent incapacitation aside, which wasn't my fault, given you reason for dissatisfaction master?" she whispered.

Her master smiled, "No, but there's nothing wrong with keeping you on your toes..." He reached out, and gently ruffled her hair, and then he looked up and locked eyes with Batul, who was fondling Denora. "You can place the kneeling rug on the floor in front of the north-west wall, between the two windows," he told him. Batul nodded, and then he stood and picked up another, smaller, dark red roll from the bed. She watched him move away, and unroll a smaller and rather familiar looking rug. It was the same type of rug she had found herself kneeling on in the great hall during the victory celebrations, complete with the cream colored center.

Batul placed the rug on the floor at the spot Bashuk had indicated. It was the spot he had earlier singled out as the spot where she would be made to kneel if she were to be punished. Cassandra looked up at her master, who smiled softly. "Just make sure there'll never be a need for it, okay?" he said. She nodded vehemently, and he responded by caressing her face.

After a moment he got up and ordered the two males with him to the living room, and once they had closed the doors behind them Denora threw back the comforter. Cassandra groaned softly as the warmth dissipated. "Don't mope," her former senior maiden chuckled, "get dressed, or we'll miss lunch."

"What's for lunch?" Cassandra asked.

"I don't know!" Denora answered, "I've been in bed with you, remember?"

They got up, got dressed, and visited the bathroom, and when they entered the living room they found the other members of the pack already seated around the large dinner table. Cassandra was on her master's lap in a flash, and then she took in what was on the table. "Pancakes!" she exclaimed, and then she chuckled, "Cerny would have loved this...," and then her jaw snapped close, and her right hand came up in a reflex, covering her mouth as she looked up at her master wide eyed.

Bashuk just stared back at her for a moment, looking dumbstruck, and then he chuckled. "Alright, who's Cerny?" he asked.

Cassandra blushed fiercely, "I'm sorry Sir... I forgot... Cerny's a very brave young girl, who came all the way across the moors to Bromodin, all alone, to warn us about the orcish invasion, after she spotted your army at her father's inn, shortly after the battle for Bagman's Crossing."

Bashuk thought for a moment, "That would be the Trader's Inn then..., I remember staying the night there," his eyebrows rose, "that's easily a hundred leagues from Bromodin, say eighty across the moors!"

"She had a pony," Polly chimed in.

"How old..."Bashuk started.

"Twelve," Denora answered. "She stayed with us for a little while, until we could get a hold of her father, who then came to Bromodin to pick her up and take her home again."

The huge Warlord shook his head, "Incredible...," and then he locked eyes with his prize, "and so will be the spanking you're going to get..."

She looked up at her master apologizing, and her lower lip started to tremble, "I..., I said I was sorry..."

He nodded, "You certainly will be sorry... and repeating your offense isn't going to help girl."

There was not a hint of compassion in his voice this time. Cassandra whimpered as she realized she was now in for a real spanking, and then she snuggled up against her master, and started to softly cry. The room became very silent, and after a long moment Bashuk spoke up, his voice a little softer this time, "You're wetting my shirt girl..." Cassandra wailed softly, let go of him and slipped down from his lap, and then she turned and moved away towards the far corner, to the spot her master had told her he wanted her to kneel at when he didn't want her near him. "Girl!" she heard him call, but she ignored him.

There were a pair of familiar looking rugs at the spot now, Cassandra noticed through bleary eyes, before kneeling down on the one nearest the corner, with her back towards the room. She was truly sobbing by now, but tried not to make any noise. "Your army killed her father, she was enslaved and deflowered in public, with her betrothed watching, on what was supposed to be their wedding day. She was raped and nearly killed at the victory celebration, by a male you were responsible for, that also wounded the man she loved in a despicable way. Today you confronted her with her father's death, and with his home being turned into a brothel, and then you decided to physically punish her for the crime of being a human being. So what did you expect?" Denora's soft voice sounded somewhere far away.

"The Nigawan army...," Bashuk started.

"We all know what the Nigawan army did," Denora interrupted him, "and it was terrible what that army did. But she didn't order it, she only inherited the responsibility for it, and believe me, no human regrets more what happened to your people, and your loved ones, than she does."

Another silence fell, only disturbed by her own muffled sobs, and she jolted as a pair of big hands slid around her rather unexpected, and plucked her off the floor. Her master cradled her, and despite everything that had happened she snuggled up against him. "I'm sorry," he said "for not being lenient, when you both needed for me to be and deserved for me to be." She trembled, and he nuzzled her hair. "There will be no spanking, and I'm lifting your restrictions on talking, but only within the privacy of the pack," he then added. She looked up at him, but couldn't focus on his face due to the tears in her eyes. "Okay Cassy?" he then asked.

Cassandra exhaled in relief, and then she nodded, and his grip tightened a little as he started moving back towards the dinner table. She wiped her eyes with her right hand and the first thing she noticed were the relieved looks on the faces around the table, both on the male and the female ones. Bashuk sat down on his chair, and she rearranged herself on his lap. "Alright," her master then said, "Let's eat before the food gets cold."

***

They ate, the pancakes proved delicious, and they were even warmer than she was used too, which she learned was due to the flat stones beneath the plates they had been delivered on. They were an orcish invention, called 'dagan stones', and they were heated in an oven before use. "In our homes, during winter, we used them to pre-warm the beds too," Bashuk explained, "especially those of the little ones."

"In the northern parts of Nigawa they use heavy leather sacks filled with fine white sand for that," Vala chimed in, "but those are warmed around the oven, not inside it."

"The keep is warmed when it gets cold outside," Cassandra mentioned, "by sending hot water through pipes embedded in the walls. It's part of the system that provides hot water to the bathrooms too."

"Yes," Bashuk reacted, "you told me the first time I used the bathroom. Now where was that hot water coming from again?"

"From the boiler house," Cassandra answered, "that's one of the large auxiliary buildings close to the river. There are basically large kettles inside it, with a wood and coal fired furnace beneath them. The hot water is then transported to the keep through pipes. It's all ancient tech-work from before the collapse."

Her master frowned, "Isn't it just old-magic then?"

Cassandra shook her head, and smiled softly, "No, of course not, because it didn't stop working once the well was drained."

Bashuk shrugged, "That happened an awful long time ago, many millennia have passed since..."

"It's in the old records," Cassandra replied, "the current keep was built during the final days of the great war, on the foundations of an earlier keep that got destroyed during that war, and when magic died Bromodin's tech didn't stop working, as it should have, had it been magic based." She shrugged, "I only know the basics, of the tech-work I mean, if you want to know more about it you should talk with the castle's tech-staff."

"I will," her master said, "because I'm rather curious about why it's too expensive for general use." His pleasure slave didn't know the answer to that, so she just shrugged. They continued their lunch, until all the pancakes had disappeared. "I'm going out to inspect the castle's barracks," her master then told her, "and since the doctor ordered for you to take it easy for the next couple of days I'm going to leave you here to rest. You can sit in the comfy chair, like you did this morning, or you can go to bed, your choice." He looked around the table. "Kasho and Yakha will stay here until we return, to hold the fort, the rest of the males will accompany me."

The males nodded and Bashuk locked eyes with Syldan. "And you're going to provide the girls with another krujac training, because I want the harem to be able to defend itself as soon as possible. Syldan nodded, and then she looked at Cassandra rather pointedly. "No," her master chuckled, "she needs her rest, and she's well able to defend herself already anyway." The girls looked as disappointed as Cassandra felt, but then she remembered that, within the privacy of the pack, she was allowed to speak normally again, and she felt happy again. The huge orc moved beneath her, indicating he was getting up, and she slipped from his lap in response.

"I want everyone accompanying me in full gear," he ordered while getting up, "this insurrection is supposed to be over, but you never know." The males whom it concerned all nodded, and then her master gestured for her to lead him to the bedchamber. Once inside she helped him undress, change into his armor, and then she watched him don the heavy harness supporting his massive sword. "As you can see this harness provides for a secondary weapon too," he said. Cassandra had noticed the leather clad handle of another large knife in a horizontal scabbard indeed, and nodded. "As the sword is two-handed," he continued, "this is purely a utility knife, optimized for bushcraft use."

He smiled at her, "it unlocks just like the other one, and if need be it can be used for self-defense too of course..." Cassandra smiled, to show her appreciation, and her master nodded at the bed. "Comfy chair or bed Cassy? your choice..." She pouted, and he chuckled. "Doctor's orders girl..."

Cassandra shrugged, "I'll start with the bed then, and once I get bored of it I'll change for the chair..." Bashuk reached out and ruffled her hair in response, and then he saw her to bed. As he tucked her in she reached up and hugged him, "Thank you," she said, "for granting me the right to speak, it is much appreciated." He pecked her on the nose, and she reacted by kissing him on the lips. It was a fuller kiss than the last one she had given him, and as he looked back at her uncertainly she swallowed. "Tonight I'm going to show you how grateful I am...," she then said softly.

More Sex & Strange Dreams

After Bashuk left the bedchamber Cassandra had a nap, which lasted until noise originating from the living room woke her. She dressed, and moved to the living room, expecting to find the girls there, but finding two of the pack's males instead. Both Kasho and Yakha were sitting on the furthest couch, discussing something, and both looked up as she came in through the bedchamber doors.

"Well well," Yakha reacted, "look what the Cusha dragged in..." Cassandra blushed, but she resisted withdrawing to the bedchamber.

"Now why did you say that?" his companion replied with a chuckle, "I think that 'fresh out of bed look' becomes her..." Both males followed her with their eyes as she headed for Bashuk's comfy chair. "Come here," Kasho ordered just before she got there.

Cassandra hesitated for a moment. He's your superior, in Bashuk's absence you're his to order. She swallowed as she realized what power the two males wielded over her.

Kasho chuckled as he patted his lap, "Come here girl, I'm not gonna bite..." She moved over to him, and she sat herself down on his lap, as she was used to, facing Yakha. The big orc reacted by reaching around her with his left arm, and pulling her close against him. "Relax," he said softly as he started stroking her hair with his free hand, "no one's going to fuck you without Bashuk's permission." Cassandra looked back at him questioningly. "No," he chuckled, "we don't have that permission, not for now at least." She knew what he was hinting at, and felt herself blush. "Yes," he reacted, speaking softly "five days from now the six of us are going to really spoil you..."

Yakha reached out, and his fingers caressed her cheek, "Don't worry, it'll be just like when the girls became pack-girls, you'll be the one in charge."