Casus Belli Ch. 13: Pack-Bonding

Story Info
The waters calm down, but beneath the surface evil stirs.
32.1k words
4.95
1.8k
2

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banbeck
Banbeck
278 Followers

Cassandra's reins get loosened a little, strange things happen at night, not all the prizes got lucky, and there's still a guest-hole in dire need of some attention.

Cautionary (for series): non-consent, reluctant, violence, straight sex, inter species sex, anal sex.

Cautionary (for chapter): inter species sex, anal sex, abuse.

Setting: Nigawa, planet Mundea (Galeon III), year 3647 (local)

Note: a map of Nigawa, and a floor plan of Bromodin keep, are available, the link can be found on my profile page.

Characters:

Cassandra, human female, 21 years old, Bashuk's prize, female lead

Denora, human female, 24 years old, pack-girl

Vala, human female, 22 years old, pack-girl

Syldan, human female, 19 years old, pack-girl

Leavy, human female, 21 years old, pack-girl

Moiga, human female, 23 years old, pack-girl

Polly, human female, 18 years old, pack-girl

Bashuk, orc male, 32 years old, Green Vale Orcs Warlord

Kurgan, orc male, 27 years old, Bashuk's guard

Kasho, orc male, 26 years old, Bashuk's guard

Yakha, orc male, 26 years old, Bashuk's guard

Batul, orc male, 25 years old, Bashuk's guard

Durgat, orc male, 25 years old, Bashuk's guard

Bolar, orc male, 24 years old, Bashuk's guard

Sir Brando Boruga, human male, 27 years old, Cassandra's betrothed

Casus Belli 13: Pack-Bonding

Naughty Girls & Privileges

When Cassandra woke, the dim light and the twittering of birds told her it was still very early. The comfy chair proved empty, and then she became aware of the body snuggled up against her back, and the big hand resting on her upper hip. Her master groaned softly behind her, but his calm breathing indicated he was still asleep. She hadn't noticed him coming to bed the previous evening, though she supposed that it was then that Syldan, who was watching over her, must have left. She smiled as she remembered the little romp she had had with her, apparently just before she fell asleep. A feeling of discomfort in her lower abdomen made her stir, and Bashuk stirred too in response.

"You're awake?" his voice sounded softly.

She turned towards him, "I woke you, I'm sorry." He smiled, and she unconsciously squeezed her thighs together. "I need to pee..."

Bashuk chuckled, caressed her face, and then he turned over and got out of bed. Once he stood he lifted the comforter, "Better get you to the bathroom then."

Cassandra got up too and followed her master to the bathroom. "I can do this on my own Sir," she told him on the way, "I won't run away."

"That's not why I'm accompanying you," Bashuk replied, "I only want to make sure you're okay." He opened the bathroom door for her, "You can't run away anyway, both the private chambers and the quarters are locked down during the night, there's nowhere for you to run." So he didn't know about Bromodin's secret passages, or at least not yet, she concluded. She relieved herself, and then Bashuk led her back to the bedchamber, and the still warm bed. Once beneath the comforter again he snuggled up to her once more. "Now be a good girl, and try to get some more sleep, okay?"

He simply oozed care and affection, and she couldn't help feeling secure in his warm embrace. "Yes master, I will," she answered softly, while she felt her body respond to his caressing. Her pussy tingled, and she rubbed her butt against his groin, to communicate her desire to the huge male holding her.

Bashuk chuckled, "That's not how you go to sleep..." He nuzzled the nape of her neck, "And it isn't going to happen untill the healers tell me it's okay anyway..." Cassandra moaned disappointedly. "But don't think the invitation isn't appreciated," he added, before kissing her slender neck. His prize moaned softly, and then she went looking for sleep as ordered, finding it quickly.

***

"Good morning...," a soft voice sounded in Cassandra's ear, and as she opened her eyes she found a naked Vala looking back at her. The girl pecked her on her sleepy face, and then she straightened and moved away. As she followed her with her eyes she noticed an equally naked Denora straightening behind Bashuk, and the other girls behind her, lined up in front of the mirror wall once more. They were naked too, just like they had been the morning before, and Bashuk stretched himself groaning while Denora and Vala lined themselves up with the other girls.

"You're spoiling me," Bashuk said, taking the six naked girls in, who all blushed in response. His eyes moved along the line, and stopped at its end, where a small blonde girl's eyes started widening. He chuckled, "Just teasing you Polly..." His eyes moved back along the line, to come to a stop once they met Moiga's lithe figure. He winked at her, "I'll go for a nice brunette this morning I think." Denora was looking at him questioningly, and Bashuk chuckled once more, "Yes, that'll be it, one pack-girl is enough for me." Moiga moved towards the bed, blushing fiercely, while the other girls started filing out.

Cassandra watched her master get out of bed, and then she noticed the way Leavy, who was bringing up the rear, was moving. Bashuk noticed it too, and he groaned as Leavy looked back towards him over her shoulder teasingly, after which she hurried away towards the doors. "Leavy!" Bashuk growled, "get over here!" Moiga arrived at the bed first, and after a gesture from Bashuk slipped in beneath the comforter. Once she had arrived at the center of the bed Cassandra snuggled up against the slender girl while watching Leavy arrive at the bed in her turn. Moiga hugged her back, and Leavy looked up at Bashuk, uncertainty all over her pretty face.

The huge orc reached up, and his hand caressed the platinum blonde's cheek. "Teasing isn't a game, and outside the privacy of the pack it'll get you in serious trouble," he said. "You do that outside these private chambers, with an orc belonging to another pack, and you'd better be prepared to offer him your holes on the spot, for a solid shagging." He let his words sink in before continuing, "If you were mated, doing that would lose your mate respect. Do you understand? Is that perfectly clear now?" Leavy blushed, and then she nodded. Bashuk gestured towards the living room doors, "That's all, you can go now."

The platinum blonde bit her lower lip, looking sorry, and Bashuk smiled softly. "I'm not mad at you, I just wanted to make sure you understood." Leavy's smile returned, and then she pecked Bashuk on his cheek before she turned and left. Once she had closed the doors behind her he slipped himself beneath the comforter. Moiga moaned softly as her pack's leader snuggled up against her too, and she turned towards him, ending on her back. He started caressing her, and Cassandra felt the girl slowly relax. "I know you have been treated badly in the past," Bashuk addressed her former maiden softly, "so how was your experience spending the night with Kasho first, and Yakha later?"

The pretty brunette swallowed, blushed, "They were really nice and gentle, I have nothing to complain about..."

Bashuk kissed her forehead while his fingers caressed her cheek. "I'm going to be really nice and gentle too now..."

Moiga's blush deepened, "I..., I would like that..."

There was a trace of disappointment in the girl's voice, which didn't escape Bashuk. He smiled softly, "If you have certain..., wishes..., please don't feel shy about disclosing..."

The slender girl swallowed, "I'm a little afraid to offer Durgat my..., my guest-hole..."

The huge orc frowned, "You're still a virgin back there?"

Moiga visibly blocked, and Cassandra looked up at Bashuk pleadingly. Her master returned her look, "Permission to speak girl."

"Moiga had a very bad experience with that fairly recently," Cassandra whispered, "she was abused, got her guest-hole deflowered against her will, by an inconsiderate man, who didn't use any lube."

Her master caressed Moiga. "Aha, I'm very sorry to hear that, beautiful girl," he said softly. "And I now understand why you're afraid of having sex with Durgat like that, and it isn't because you're afraid Durgat's going to be inconsiderate, isn't it?" Moiga locked eyes with him, and then she slowly shook her head. "You're afraid you won't be able to enjoy it, and maybe even hurt Durgat's feelings by reacting badly to it." He kissed her on the front of her head, "So now you would like me to take away your fear, by proving to you that having your guest-hole fucked can be a really nice experience..."

The pretty brunette nodded shyly, and Bashuk sighed. "You do realize I happen to have the biggest cock in the keep, don't you?"

Moiga hugged him even closer, "Yes, I do, so if I can enjoy yours..."

Bashuk chuckled, "Durgat is a lucky male... I'll see what I can do beautiful..."

***

Cassandra watched her master's hand move down towards Moiga's belly, and then he lowered his head over her chest and started licking at the girl's nipples. The pretty brunette moaned softly as her nipples hardened, and then her moaning deepened, as the huge orc moved a finger between her slick labia and started rubbing around her still hidden clit. He worked her slowly, his tongue switching between nipples, until her hips started to twist. "Turn around for me," Bashuk said softly, "on your knees and elbows, I'm going to take your guest-hole from behind." Moiga moaned softly, and then she did as asked, making the comforter slip down from her.

He addressed his prize next, "You get the lube; you're going to get her ready for me." Cassandra blushed fiercely, wondering what Moiga would think about her pack leader's prize lubing her anus. The girl surprised her by moving her head towards her, and kissing her on her cheek. She locked eyes with her former maiden, and she winked at her. Cassandra retrieved the wooden jar from the nightstand, and positioned herself behind the girl's raised bum. Moiga wasn't as wide in the hips as the other girls were, except for Poly of course, but she still had a nice bubble butt. Bashuk had turned on his back, and the pretty brunette moaned softly as he reached up and resumed rubbing her now fully erect clit.

Cassandra unscrewed the lid, and then she scooped out a nice dollop of lube. It felt wet and cold on her fingers, but not as wet and cold as it would feel on Moiga's guest-hole, she knew from her own experience. She placed a hand on the bottom in front of her, and splayed the creamy globes with her fingers, fully exposing the puckered anus. The pretty brunette moaned softly as she dropped the dollop of lube on it, and spread it out a little. The moaning became soft whimpering as she started pushing the lube inside her, with the tip of her finger following. The girl's rectum felt tight, much tighter than her own pussy did.

Bashuk's other hand was caressing Moiga's face. "Don't worry," he told the girl, his voice soft, "she loves you, she isn't going to hurt you." Cassandra worked in more lube as she slowly pushed deeper, until her palm met Moiga's butt, and her entire finger was inside her. "Now fuck her," her master ordered, "nice and slow". She did as told, and Moiga started to moan softly as Cassandra's finger pumped her tight guest-hole. "That feels nice, doesn't it?" her master asked the girl.

Moiga nodded, "Oh yes!" and Cassandra felt her rectum squeeze down on her finger.

After a minute or so Bashuk got up on his knees. "Take over my position," he told his prize, "and rub her clit, but don't overdo it, I don't want her to cum yet." Cassandra nodded, withdrew her finger, and lay down next to Moiga while Bashuk took over her place behind the girl's butt, his huge erection swaying. She watched him scoop up a dollop of lube from the jar in turn, and Moiga whimpered as his thick middle finger started penetrating her, a whimper which became a moan as she started to gently rub around the girls erect and now fully exposed clit. "That's it," her master whispered as he slowly worked his finger inside.

The pretty brunette's hips started to move as Bashuk pumped her guest-hole, and Cassandra brought her free hand up to the girl's closest breast. They weren't as large as her own, but still a good size, and Moiga's moaning increased as she gently kneaded the firm flesh. Her master scooped up more lube with his free hand, and the girl whimpered as he started working a second finger inside. He took his time, the whimpering became moaning once more, and then turned to whimpering again as he, after adding even more lube, added a third finger to Moiga's now stretched guest-hole. "Relax," he whispered, "and tell me when you're ready for my cock."

Cassandra felt her become wetter, felt Moiga's juices start covering her fingers, and after a minute or so the girl's voice sounded excited, "I..., I'm ready I think, ready to have my butt fucked." She felt her master push his fat cockhead between Moiga's juice dripping labia, and then the girl produced this guttural groan as Bashuk impaled her pussy up to his fat balls in one go, as he covered his huge cock with her slick juices. He pulled out, placed a hand on her lower back, placed his fat cockhead against her lube dripping anus, and Moiga's upper body dropped onto the bed as she reached back towards her raised butt.

The girl's fingers clawed at her creamy cheeks, and she pulled them apart invitingly. "Take me my Lord, take my guest-hole," she moaned loudly.

Take her the huge orc did, and she whimpered anew as he slowly pushed his fat glans inside her, as he stretched her tight ass to the limit. Cassandra felt the girl's muscles relax as the big head slipped inside her. Bashuk stopped pushing, "That's it," he said softly, while caressing her lower back, "That's the worst part done."

After a moment the whimpering became moaning once more. "I want it all," Moiga then groaned, "I want to feel those big balls against my pussy." Bashuk's large hands moved to her waist, held her, and then the girl grunted, pulling her cheeks even wider, as he slowly pushed further inside her. Cassandra reacted by intensifying her rubbing, and then she watched her master's scrotum close on Moiga's pussy. He pushed in all the way, and then he stopped, and she felt Moiga slowly relax.

The girl moaned loudly, clearly from pleasure now, and Cassandra moved her hand further back, and caressed Bashuk's large balls. He chuckled softly, "Naughty prize...," and then, "I want you to massage my balls when I cum inside her guest-hole." With that he moved back, making his balls slip from her hand, only to reverse his motion once he was halfway out. The pleasure slave moved her fingers back to Moiga's clit, and watched her master starting to fuck the girl, with slow short strokes, strokes he slowly lengthened, until his entire length was plowing her tight anus.

"Oh gods," Moiga moaned, as her hips started to move to Bashuk's rhythm. The huge orc reacted by slowly increasing his tempo, and the girl's moaning intensified with it. Soon he was fucking her with true abandon, making her wail with pleasure.

Cassandra felt the pretty brunette was getting close, and decided to push her over the edge. "Just imagine Durgat on his back beneath you," she whispered at the girl, "and pushing his big cock inside you now." With that she slipped the tips of her fingers down between the slick labia, and plunged three of them inside her dripping wet pussy. Moiga's eyes widened, and Cassandra felt her sheath clamp down on her stroking fingers, as the girl came, screaming. She could feel her master's plowing cock too, and as he rammed home, making his balls slap the back of her hand, she pulled her fingers out and grabbed them.

She was just in time, feeling them jump in her hand as they pumped a first jet of hot orc seed deep inside Moiga's bowels. The girl's orgasm audibly deepened, and she massaged her master's balls as ordered while he filled her former maiden with his thick sperm. The pretty brunette's eyes had rolled back, and she just floundered on her pack leader's huge cock. Cassandra moved her still free hand to Moiga's erect clit, and rubbed the little nub hard, making the girl scream and flounder even harder, and then she went limp. Bashuk's balls shook three times more, as he emptied them inside the now unconscious girl's rectum, and then he slowly pulled out of her.

Cassandra had let go of her master's balls, and now snuggled up against the pretty brunette, while she listened to the wet sucking sound the retreating cock generated, and then the loud 'plop' with which the fat glans vacated Moiga's now well broken-in guest-hole. The girl moaned softly, and then her eyes flickered open. She seemed disoriented for a moment, and then she moaned loudly, "Oh gods, I never..., did I pass out?" Cassandra nodded smiling, and then she planted a big kiss on the girl's forehead. Moiga hugged her back fiercely, "And did you really tell me what I remember you telling me?"

Bashuk's pleasure slave blushed fiercely, and Moiga smiled softly. "You hit a nerve I didn't even know I had...," the pretty brunette confessed.

Her master lay himself down at Moiga's opposite side, and then snuggled up against the girl too. "Many females have that 'nerve'," he said softly, "with orcish females at least." He then locked eyes with Cassandra, "I was actually more surprised by how naughty my pleasure slave just proved to be..." Said pleasure slave bit her lower lip, and her master chuckled. "Don't worry, you did well, very well..." He reached out to her, and ruffled her tousled blonde locks. "You were instrumental in turning this into a really great experience for Moiga, which will add to her relation with Durgat, all of which makes me very proud of you."

The pretty brunette moved her face closer, and then she kissed Cassandra softly on her lips. "You were indeed great, thank you so much...," she whispered softly.

***

Once Bashuk and Moiga had left for the bathroom, Denora and Vala came in to take care of Cassandra. They washed her and took care of her injuries, and when they started fishing about what had happened between Bashuk and Moiga she told them he had made her happy, and that they should ask her herself if they wanted to know any details. That clearly intrigued the two, but they didn't ask any further. Cassandra then asked them how their nights with Kasho and Batul, respectively, had been. Denora went first, and told how sweet Kasho had been, and once she was finished Vala told all about this wild night with Batul she had experienced.

It clearly worried Denora a little, "With me he's always sweet as can be, but he also clearly likes the rougher stuff... I'm afraid he'll become bored with me..."

Vala chuckled, "Most of the time I prefer 'sweet' too you know..."

"Everything becomes boring if you repeat it often enough," Cassandra chimed in, "you'll just have to use a little imagination now and then," she winked, "sweet comes in many flavors too you know..."

"Exactly," Vala agreed, before reaching out and rubbing Denora's arm. "Who knows, if you give it a try, maybe you'll find out you like it a little rougher too once in a while..."

Denora bit her lower lip, "You think?"

Vala leaned in to the auburn haired girl, "It's different when it's just play Denora..."

The doors to the living room swung open, and in came Syldan, carrying a large tray, and Polly, carrying a smaller one. "Breakfast time!" the raven haired beauty announced with a smile.

Once all the girls had left the bedchamber she had breakfast in bed again, with her master feeding them both once more. It was a classical breakfast, with fried eggs and bacon and such, and she enjoyed it, and not just because of its ingredients. She enjoyed Bashuk taking care of her too. Afterwards, once the girls had cleared away the breakfast trays, both Sir Gadron and the orc healers showed up. They gave her a thorough checkup once more, and then they declared her healed, but also insisted she should take it easy for the next couple of days, have plenty of rest, and not overdo it in the adult entertainment department.

Banbeck
Banbeck
278 Followers