Casus Belli Ch. 13: Pack-Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers

As she came to again Lily was hugging her, and she heard Bashuk pant behind her. "Ah fuck!" he groaned, "my balls hurt..." He was still all the way inside her, plugging her up, but she felt him softening. His hands moved up from her hips to her butt, and he gently kneaded the firm flesh of her round globes. Cassandra moaned softly, and then louder, as he pulled back, and his big cock slowly slipped out of her, to leave her with a loud wet sounding 'plop'. She felt empty, and then he moved, while she felt his sperm starting to flow out of her. The hands moved to her hips, she felt him touch her left buttock, and then there was warmth, and a soft smacking sound.

It took her a moment to realize what he was doing, and he was already kissing her other cheek before it fully registered. "You were awesome," his voice sounded elated. She wanted to tell him he had been awesome too, but she could only manage a groan, and then he moved again, and she felt herself being moved by his strong hands in turn. He gently put her down facing Lily, and then he lay himself down behind her. The comforter moved up again, and as he snuggled up against her Lily followed his example. Cassandra felt totally satisfied, and totally cared for. She closed her eyes, the warmth did the rest, and she dozed off to dreamland.

***To be Continued***

Copyright (c) 2023

Banbeck, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

Note from the author:

If you appreciate this story, please take a moment to rate it and/or write a comment.

Doing so is important, because without your feedback I'm essentially writing blind.

And also, just for your information, nothing motivates me as much as good feedback ;)

Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers
1...5678910