Casus Belli Ch. 14: The Flower and the Axe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were done, Leavy protected the big male's eyes while Cassandra rinsed the soap from his hair. They then started washing him, and the big orc chuckled as Leavy washed his chest while Cassandra did his back. "I could sure get used to this...," he said, "having two beautiful females seeing to all my needs." He moved onto his knees, sunk back on his heels, and she watched him reach out, and fondle Leavy's breasts, making the firm creamy white flesh spill out between his thick brownish-green fingers while rubbing her pink nipples with his thumbs, just like he had done with her own breasts only minutes before. Leavy moaned softly in response.

"You have beautiful tits too," he said, "but your former Kangess wins on shape, be it only by a nose. Your legs though are another matter entirely, I never saw a female before with legs as long and beautiful as yours." The platinum blonde smiled proudly. "You're not a pleasure slave, you're a pack-girl, so how would you like for me to fuck you?" he asked.

The platinum blonde blushed, "I would like you to treat me as just another pleasure slave..."

Yasso chuckled once more, "Ooh, so you're submissive too... Well, I better get into my harsh master routine then..." He cocked his head to the side, while rubbing her now fully hardened nipples, "But I was under the impression all you pack-girls were to be mated soon..., which doesn't really fit with your current behavior."

The girl swallowed, "I..., yes..., I'm supposed to mate with Kurgan..., soon..., but..." She clearly hesitated, and blushed even more fiercely, "But I also have these desires..., these desires to have sex with..., no..., to be used by other males." Yasso nodded. "Now as a pack-mate, I would still be able to satisfy these desires, once in a while," Leavy continued, "and Kurgan knows I have these desires, and seems okay with it, seems willing to let me 'indulge' once in a while. But I want to make sure he's okay with it, before we are mated, because I don't know if I would be able to withstand those desires should I need to, and I don't want to hurt him." She looked down, "Whatever happens, I don't want to hurt Kurgan..."

One of the large hands moved up from her breasts, cupped her chin, and lifted her face until the big orc could lock eyes with her, "Kurgan's my friend, and a lucky male... We don't have to do this, we could just pretend it happened..."

Cassandra had been listening intently, and now concluded Yasso was as nice and honorable as Bashuk and the males of his pack were, which was a good thing, as she suspected he was the male her master had chosen to become Lily's new master. She caressed his back with one hand, while she moved the other one downwards, let it slip over, and beneath, his muscular butt, and cupped his large dangling scrotum from behind. "No," Leavy said, "Kurgan's very perceptive, he would know." She blushed, "And didn't I mention I needed this once in a while?"

The massive balls felt swollen in Cassandra's hands, heavy with seed, and Yasso moaned as she gently massaged them. "I better come up with a way to share the contents of my balls with two pleasure slaves then..." Leavy bit her lower lip. "Kurgan's old fashioned," the big chieftain added softly, "and before we changed the harem rules, having your mate service guests was common practice. Now Kurgan has a high rank of course, so he wouldn't have had his mate servicing guests that often, but Warlords of neighboring tribes did come by now and then." He reached out and ruffled the platinum blondes hair, just like Bashuk always did with her own. "So don't worry," he continued, "As long as your heart stays faithful, you're not going to hurt Kurgan."

***

Once they had finished washing Yasso's upper half the big orc got up, and the girls continued with his lower half, with Leavy washing his cock while Cassandra washed his butt. "Better make sure it's spotless," he said, "because your tongue will be cleaning up anything you missed..." Leavy moaned, and Casandra chuckled while washing his muscular buttocks, and his deep ass-crack. His legs were next, and then he lifted his feet above water one by one, and they washed those too. Once they were finished the girls put the washcloths aside. "Well," Yasso said, "time to provide me with some oral servicing then..."

After a moment he groaned, and his hips jumped forward a little, telling her Leavy had her lips around his thick shaft, and was now no doubt licking his fat glans, probably already tasting his pre-cum. As she sat looking at his butt his hands moved into view, closed on the muscular cheeks and pulled them wide apart. Cassandra's eyes locked on his anus, and only then did it register. "What are you waiting for, former Kangess," the big orc said, "let me feel that tongue of yours." She froze for a second, and then she whimpered loudly. He was clean of course, but still... The fingers slipped from the cheeks, and she watched them close. "Not THAT submissive I see," he chuckled.

Cassandra blushed fiercely, luckily for no one to see. "I..., I...," she stammered.

One of the big hands reached back, found her head, and ruffled her hair, "I was just teasing you a little," the big chieftain said, sounding amused. Not knowing what to say she leaned forward, and kissed his right butt cheek. The big orc chuckled in response, and Cassandra decided she liked him, and hoped he would indeed become Lily's master. He addressed Leavy next, "You'd better slow down girl, or there won't be any seed to share with your fellow pleasure slave anymore..." A moment later he turned around, and she found herself facing his fully erect shaft, gleaming wetly with Leavy's saliva, and dripping pre-cum.

"Your turn," Yasso said, "but take it easy, I don't want to cum yet."

The pleasure slave reached out with her right hand, and cupped the large scrotum, felt his heavy balls once more. "You deserve to empty these inside my slave cunt," she said softly, after locking eyes with him. The big orc swallowed, and then she leaned forward, kissed the tip of his pre-cum covered glans, and sucked him inside her mouth. She didn't lick him, yet, just moved down on him till the fat head bumped against the back of her throat, and then she hummed softly, while tasting him. Yasso groaned, and she could feel his pulse. Half his fat cock was still outside her mouth, gleaming wetly, the brownish-green surface covered in thick dark veins.

As she slowly moved her tongue, she could feel those thick veins too, and it made her even wetter, because she knew how they would stimulate her, how much pleasure they would give her once he was fucking her. She moved up and down on him a couple of times, looking up at him, and being careful not to stimulate him too much. He was enjoying her submissiveness, she could see it in his eyes. Her right hand was still holding his balls, and now she reached down with her left, and rubbed herself beneath the water. It made her moan around the fat cock, and after a moment the big orc took hold of her head, and pulled out slowly.

Her hand slipped off his balls, and she moved it to one of her breasts, and started rubbing the pebbled nipple, while still looking up at him, with her knees spread wide, and moving her hips suggestively. The water hid some of it of course, but not all of it, and he groaned appreciatively. "This pleasure slave is ready," she told him, "ready to surrender her royal cunt to the male who was instrumental in defeating her army."

Yasso swallowed hard, and then he turned away a little towards Leavy, and pointed at the side of the huge tub. "Go sit on the edge," he ordered the platinum blonde. The girl got up, moved towards the indicated spot, and sat herself down as told. "Now lean back," the chieftain ordered, "lay down". Leavy blushed as she obeyed, as she got down on the smooth tarkan wooden surface surrounding the tub, no doubt realizing she was being put into the position she was going to get fucked in. The big orc turned back towards Cassandra, "Get on top of her, on all fours, facing her."

She swallowed as his plan became clear, and then she obeyed in turn, like a good pleasure slave. After getting out of the tub she moved on top of the platinum blonde, placing her knees to the left and right of Leavy's slender waist, before leaning forward and placing her hands on the smooth wood in turn, on the outside of the girl's shoulders. Leavy was looking up at her, winked at her, and then she yelped and Cassandra watched her being pulled a little towards the tub beneath her, just enough for her butt to end op on the edge. "Right," Yasso said, and Cassandra felt him slap her butt, "Now down with you, I want to see your tits and belly meet hers."

She moved down on her elbows, and lowered her butt, until her breasts landed on top of Leavy's and their bellies touched. The girl's face was very close now, and she could feel her warm breath on her skin. The platinum blonde groaned, and Cassandra noticed the girl's feet coming into view on both sides of her as Yasso spread her legs and pushed them all the way back. "Hold them like that," the big orc ordered next, and Leavy reached up as instructed, and grabbed the back of her knees. "What a sight," the orc said behind her, sounding pleased, "two horny human cunts stacked on top of each other, ready to be ravaged, and filled with orc sperm."

***

Cassandra moaned in humiliation, and then her moan deepened as a big hand cupped her exposed sex. He squeezed gently, and then a thick finger parted her slick labia and she felt him enter her opening. "There has been a time when I envisaged raping you," Yasso said softly, while his finger slowly penetrated her, "you and all those other noble cunts, because of what your army did to my loved ones." He sighed, "But I can't. I can't rape my friend's prize," he chuckled, "and you can't really rape a submissive anyway of course..."

His thick finger had started pumping her tight sheath, and she moved her hips to the rhythm he set. "And even if you weren't my friend's prize, but just a whore, and even if you weren't a submissive, I couldn't rape you anyway," he said, "because you have already shown me what a lovely girl you are." The finger withdrew, Cassandra moaned in disappointment, and then Leavy moaned too, not disappointed, proving she in turn was receiving Yasso's thick finger now. The big orc groaned, "Another tight cunt, as hot and wet as the first one...," and she felt the platinum blonde move beneath her as he started pumping her pussy.

Leavy's face looked heated. "I like it rough," she moaned, "especially with a stranger."

"Me too..." Cassandra added truthfully.

Yasso chuckled. "We were introduced you know...," his voice got more serious, "and I don't want to hurt either of you, if only because both Bashuk and Kurgan would have my ass for it."

"You don't mistreat a gift," the pleasure slave reacted, remembering Maryam being taken by one of her master's peers during the victory celebration.

"Exactly," Yasso replied, "and that goes for a pack-girl as well as for a prize."

"We both like it rough," Cassandra said, "so we won't tell on you..." Leavy moaned in disappointment, then a hand came down on her hip, she felt something huge prod between her labia, and she groaned loudly, feeling her labia stretch, as he pushed his thick cock inside her. He wasn't rough at all, just relentless, and big enough to make her whimper. A loud lustful moan escaped her as she felt his belly touch her butt, while realizing the number of males knowing how her sheath felt around their cocks just doubled. You deserve for the entire orc army to know how your cunt feels around their cocks, the by now familiar derisive little voice in her head informed her.

The cock retreated slowly, until just half was still inside her, before pushing in again. "I'm going to teach you a little lesson," Yasso's voice sounded amused, "the lesson being that it's all about what I want, and not about what you want, and the same goes for that slut beneath you..." The 'slut' beneath her moaned in even more humiliation. He gave her maybe a dozen slow but powerful thrusts, stoking the growing fire in her belly, and then he pulled out. Leavy yelped, and then she groaned as Yasso drove slowly inside her pussy in turn. Cassandra felt his belly against her round butt, every time he bottomed out inside the platinum blonde beneath her.

The girl moaned lustily to his slow rhythm, just like she herself had, and their breasts rubbed together as his thrusting made her body move. Leavy's eyes locked with hers. There was only affection in them, and Cassandra had never felt as close to her as she did now. She lowered her face, and her lips brushed the platinum blonde's. A soft disappointed moan escaped the girl, and then she felt Yasso's fat glans spread her own labia once more. He thrust inside her, as if he had never left, and as her mouth opened to allow the resulting moan to escape a soft tongue entered timidly.

They kissed gently, while the fat orc cock plowed her slowly, and she felt Leavy's pebbled nipples brush against her own. All too soon the big cock slipped out again, and Leavy started to move and moan again to its slow rhythm. Their kiss deepened as the awkwardness evaporated, and then it was her turn to get fucked again. The fat orc cock felt so good inside her, as it touched everything there was to touch, and made the fire inside her belly grow. Yasso kept switching pussies, and she felt how the whole situation was slowly driving her towards her release. Going by Leavy's increasing moaning she clearly wasn't the only one.

Yasso slowly increased his tempo, and his vigor, every time he returned to her ever more eager pussy, to her ever hornier slave cunt. Her hips were moving, and so were Leavy's beneath her, as Yasso started to seriously plow both their tight girl-juice dripping sheaths. They moaned and groaned inside each others mouths as the big orc rode them, as wet squishing sounds and the slapping of flesh against flesh filled the bathroom. He returned to her trembling sheath once more, and after the first few powerful strokes she felt the big orc cock starting to swell inside her. "Are you ready for my orc seed former Kangess?" Yasso groaned.

The thought of him filling her drove her straight to the edge. Her lips left Leavy's, "Oh yes," she moaned, "the defeated Kangess is ready to accept the victor's semen inside her royal cunt." Yasso slammed himself all the way inside her, she felt his balls jump against her clit, and then the big cock expanded just before a first jet of hot orc semen filled her. She wailed submissively, and then her own orgasm exploded too, while a second jet of hot orc seed got pumped deep inside her. Leavy was looking up at her wide eyed while a third and fourth ejaculation followed, and then the cock was gone and Leavy's mouth opened wide as she wailed in turn, as Yasso impaled her roughly.

Cassandra felt the big orc shake against her buttocks, and then Leavy started to flounder beneath her, as she came too, while Yasso filled her pussy with his seed in turn. Her own orgasm slowly abated while Leavy sung her pleasure, and Yasso, with his balls emptied at last, slowly came to a standstill. They just lay on top of each other for a moment, catching their breath, while Yasso's big hands gently massaged her butt. Leavy moaned softly, and there was an audible wet 'plop', indicating the big orc had just pulled out of her. "That was awesome," he said, "my compliments to the both of you."

The former Kangess leaned a little forward, and kissed Leavy on her forehead, before answering. "You were awesome too Sir, satisfying two pleasure slaves simultaneously." The big orc chuckled. "I would be honored to offer you my royal cunt more often," she said, while she felt his seed starting to drip out of her, and realized she meant it.

A finger found her ass-crack, and slid down on top of her anus. "Only your royal cunt?" Yasso's voice sounded teasingly.

Despite the situation she still felt herself blush, "Any hole you desire, Sir," she answered softly, wondering if she would have to.

A New Master

They cleaned themselves, and Yasso's cock, afterwards, and once they had toweled off and dressed again, with Yasso changing into something more clean and comfortable, they returned to the living room. On the way there she noticed how nervous Leavy was. As they entered the pack got up from the couches and flocked to the already set dinner table. Leavy was checking with Kurgan for a reaction rather obviously, but the big orc didn't provide her one, until Bashuk picked up the spare chair standing against the nearby wall. "Don't bother, Leavy isn't going to need a chair," he told his boss with a chuckle.

Kurgan sat himself, looked up towards the platinum blonde, and patted his lap, "This is what you really want, isn't it." Leavy just nodded, blushing, and then she hurried towards her favorite male, hopped onto his lap, and snuggled up against him. Kurgan reacted by lifting her face by her chin, and kissing her on top of her nose. This meant something else would have to be arranged for Lily of course, who had already been moving towards Kurgan, and was now standing next to Cassandra, looking confused.

Yasso sat himself down on Leavy's chair, while looking at his host. "I always thought you were a one prize male...," their guest said with a soft chuckle, and then his attention switched to Lily, and his expression darkened as he really took her in for the first time.

Bashuk shrugged. "You thought right. I was, and still am. She isn't my prize, she's just under my protection, for reasons that should be obvious."

Yasso nodded, and his voice sounded stern, "Yes, they are..., so who was the animal that did this to her?"

"It was Durz," the huge orc almost spat, "and as long as I'm a Warlord that bastard isn't even going to be allowed near a female anymore." Yasso nodded his agreement. "Would you mind offering her your lap?" Bashuk then asked. "I can assure you she's well trained." Their guest nodded once more, and after the slightest hesitation Lily hopped onto his lap, smiling, and snuggling up against him immediately.

"So who do you have in mind as her new master?" Yasso asked next, while caressing Lily's luscious raven black hair. Bashuk didn't answer, he just grinned back at him, and then he raised his eyebrows. Yasso froze for a moment, blinked a couple of times. "Please tell me this isn't what you ordered me all the way back to Iriskan for...," he then said, sounding a little upset.

Bashuk's expression got serious, "I ordered you back to Iriskan because I'm interested in the future well-being of one of my best friends, who also happens to be one of my most important assets."

Yasso had stopped caressing Lily's hair, and looked a little upset too now, "You know how I feel about the matter."

The huge Warlord nodded, "Yes, I know why you made yourself scarce before the surrender ceremony." Their guest was just staring back at him. "You need her as much as she needs you, Yasso," he then added softly. Lily had made herself small against Yasso's broad chest, and then her soft sobbing became audible in the silence that had fallen. Bashuk sighed, "Now look what you have done to the future mother of your cubs."

The big orc looked down at Lily, and his expression showed doubt, but also pity, and he resumed caressing the now sobbing girl. "Please don't cry...," he said softly.

"You trusted me when I hooked you up with Sarai, you trusted me on the battlefield, so why don't you trust me now?" Bashuk continued, before reaching out, and placing a hand on Yasso's shoulder, "I know, you lost more than anyone else, you lost everything. Your mate, your cubs, all your kin, and even your pack. It's hard, but you have to give life another chance..."

123456...8