Casus Belli Ch. 14: The Flower and the Axe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers

The former Kangess swallowed hard watching him. Damned, she thought, he's fucking impossible to hate, isn't he? Arriving at the bed, Bashuk turned and sat down on its edge, and then he bent and started undoing the laces of his boots. She put the lingerie set down on top the bed next to him, and then she knelt down, and helped him remove his footwear. "I meant it," she said, as she unlaced his shirt, "I'm very grateful for what you did for Lily."

"I didn't just do it for her," he answered, "I did it for Yasso too. He's a good friend, and I hated watching him destroyed by his loss." The shirt fell open, and she watched him shrug out of it. Her fingers got drawn to his broad chiseled chest, and she followed the dark tattooed lines of the intricate patterns displayed on it with her fingertips. "Those are traditional," he said, "mystical patterns applied during the coming of age ceremony. It is said they once had magical properties, in the times before the fall." Cassandra nodded, thinking they still had magical properties, as they made her wet, or was it just his incredible physique?

Orc males just oozed masculinity, and Bashuk was the most masculine of them all, an alpha-male if there ever was one. Her hands slipped down, and she started undoing the laces and buttons holding up his pants, eager to service what was inside; the biggest cock in the whole of Nigawa. You had sex with Yasso only hours ago, she thought, so why are you getting dripping wet now, and so eager to feel him stretch you? Once his pants slid down his legs, and his cock burst free, she had trouble keeping herself from grabbing it, and devouring it. Cassandra forced herself back, got up, and started undressing.

The cardigan went first, and then her legwarmers, which she replaced with the white lace thigh-high stockings that came with the set. With both stockings pulled up she placed the garter belt around her waist, and hooked them up to it. She picked up the panties, and glanced at Bashuk, but he said nothing, so she put them on too. It felt strange, having her pussy covered again. Last was the bra, which she really didn't need, but it did frame her breasts rather nicely. She turned around in front of her master, displaying herself, and he smiled appreciatively. It wasn't the only sign that he liked what he saw, his cock was at full mast, the glans bared, and the veins swollen.

"Move for me," he said, and she did, walking up and down the bedchamber, swinging her hips. She then stopped in front of him, just out of his reach, and moved her body lasciviously, drawing a needy moan out of him. His expression matched the desire she herself felt, she sunk to her knees in front of him, opened wide, and caught the swinging cockhead between her lips. She closed them behind the fat glans, and bathed it in saliva, while her tongue slithered around it. "Gods," he moaned, "you were made for this; you were made to serve orc cock, my orc cock..."

And Batul's, and Yasso's, and tomorrow the entire pack's, she thought, but her pussy got even wetter, You're such a whore Cassy..., and now you're even dressed like one. She pushed her mouth down on him, taking him all the way to the back of her throat, and a hand came down on her head, and gently ruffled her hair.

"How did Yasso fuck you?" he asked softly.

Cassandra felt herself blush, "He stacked me on top of Leavy, who was on her back. I had to straddle her, facing her, and then go down on all fours, and lower myself on top of her. He then proceeded to fuck the both of us from behind, changing cunts about every dozen strokes or so."

Bashuk chuckled, "How ingenious... Well, he isn't my best engineer for nothing..."

"He told me he was instrumental in defeating the Nigawan army."

Her master nodded, "He designed the equipment that enabled us to bridge the Amunda, which sealed the fate of the Nigawan army. It's one of the reasons I let him have you, because he deserved having you."

His prize blushed once more, "I did my best to satisfy him, to please my master, but also because he deserved having me indeed."

The huge cock twitched. "Now get on the bed for me," Bashuk ordered, "on your knees and elbows, it's time for me to reclaim you once more."

***

Cassandra took up the required position, and arched her back invitingly the moment she felt her master get on the bed behind her. "This is another reason I did my best to please Yasso," she moaned, "because it makes my master eager to reclaim me..."

Bashuk chuckled, and then she felt him slip a finger beneath her panties, lift the gusset, and pull it aside, after which it ended up stretched over her left butt cheek. For some reason it made her feel even more naked than usual. The hand returned, cupped her pussy, and she arched her back as he slipped a thick finger inside. It took her a moment to realize it actually wasn't a finger, but his thumb, and then it slid out again and she felt his fingertips trail up along her exposed butt crack. His hand ended up flat on her butt, just above her anus, and she whimpered as he pushed what had to be his thumb again inside her guest-hole.

For a moment she thought he was preparing her for an ass-fucking, but then she felt his fat glans push between her labia, and realized he only secured a good hold on her, to be able to adjust her position. It felt humiliating, him holding her like this, which only made her more horny, and also made her realize she needed it rough this time. "Yasso fucked us like a lover would," she moaned, "so please remind me of what I am." She heard her master groan, and then she wailed as he plowed inside her, as he impaled her dripping wet pussy on his huge cock, making his balls slap against her clit as his pubic bone met her perineum.

She shuddered, as her sheath adapted to the enormous pole buried deep inside her, and then she felt the thumb slip out of her ass. His hands caressed her round butt, and then slid up along her slender back as he leaned over her. "Like that you mean?" he asked softly. She had never thought he could stretch her even more as he already had before, and now he had. She whimpered. "Cassy?" his voice sounding a little worried this time.

She moved a little, to adjust to his angle. "Yes," she then groaned, "just like that. Now reclaim your prize..." He fucked her like a whore, she loved every punishing stroke, and came twice before he pumped his semen deep deep inside of her. As she lay ravaged afterwards she noticed she wasn't the only prize in the private chambers being made to cum, as outside she could hear Lily wail her pleasure too. After maybe half an hour's rest Bashuk turned her on her back, placed her stocking clad legs over his arms, and fucked her again. He wasn't as rough this time, but still took her hard, and long, and by the time he pumped her belly full of orc seed a second time her orgasm counter stood at half a dozen.

The second rest was longer, maybe an hour or so, but then he made her position herself on her knees and elbows again, and proceeded to lube her guest-hole, while she moaned in anticipation. She then got the reminder of a lifetime, as her master rode her ass like he had ridden her slave cunt before, but even longer. Cassandra lost count of how often she came, and when he came at last he still managed to fill her good. She was barely conscious when he repositioned her panties, moving the gusset on top her now semen-leaking pussy and ass again. He placed her on her side beneath the comforter next, and then he spooned her, wrapped an arm around her, and pulled her exhausted body against him possessively. "Mine!" was the last thing she heard him groan before she fell to sleep.

***

It was still early in the morning when Cassandra woke, hearing soft lustful moaning originating from the adjourning living room. It took her a moment to grasp what she was hearing, to remember Yasso and Lily were sleeping there, and that she was listening to the petite girl getting pleasured by her new master. She felt grateful to her own master once more for matching Lily with Yasso, who was clearly caring for the girl already. A big arm slipped around her, and pulled her against the huge body that was spooning her from behind. The hand moved to her breasts, and the fingers starting caressing the firm flesh through the soft fabric of the bra, Yasso wasn't the only master caring for his girl...

She felt his hot breath on her shoulder, while asking herself how fair it was to let him care about her, a girl whose heart was owned by another male already, and then his lips descended on the nape of her neck, and she felt his canines brush over her skin as the lips started nibbling. It gave her goosebumps, pleasant ones, and then the hand moved down from her breasts, and across her taut belly. The pleasure slave knew where her master's fingers were going, and she moaned softly as she bent her upper leg, lifting the thigh, to grant him access. She had to, it was her duty as his pleasure slave, but she had to admit to herself she wanted it.

The fingers slipped inside the panties she was still wearing, found her pussy, and the tip of one of them slid between her sticky labia, circled her awakening clit, and elicited another soft moan from her. "Any doubts remaining about who owns you, my sweet prize?" he whispered into her ear.

"No master," she answered softly, "this prize belongs to you, and nobody else." Something deep inside her mind objected, but her master rubbed her softly, and she pushed it away by concentrating on the pleasure blossoming between her legs.

"It's part of being a prize," he said softly, "being shared with guests. But never think your master shares you easily." Her clit had hardened, and Bashuk's agile finger bared it from beneath its protective hood, before starting to gently circle it.

"Yasso was nice," she said, while the pleasure spread through her abdomen, "he treated me well." She chuckled, "he treated US well...

"He's a good friend," her master reacted, "but guests are supposed to treat the pack's females well anyway, no matter their actual status within the pack." Bashuk chuckled in turn, "And Leavy's a very naughty girl..." The tone of his voices changed almost imperceptibly, "I'm glad you liked fucking Yasso, because he won't be the last outsider you'll end up having to fuck..."

Cassandra recognized the apologetic tone in his voice. "Don't worry too much, Yasso took away most of my aversion against having to fuck other males, I think I can handle it," she said, while unhooking her bra. Bashuk smiled, but his eyes didn't. "You would have been within your rights should you have had me beheaded...," she continued softly while removing her bra, and baring her breasts once more. "Sending me to the brothels instead would have been an act of mercy already, so making me a prize, and accepting me yourself even, was much more than I deserved, or could have hoped for..." Her master swallowed, and she reached up to him, gently brushing his thick black hair with her fingertips.

"I'll spread my legs willingly for them, just as I do for you," she added, "accept their cocks as eagerly as I accept yours, as is my duty," and then she winked, "although I still prefer the biggest cock in all of Nigawa of course..." His thick finger slid down between her labia, slowly penetrating her, and she turned on her back and spread her legs as it did.

"You're still full with my seed," her master noted, as he started rubbing the pleasure spot inside her sheath, and these panties are in dire need of some laundering....". His thumb found her clit, and her moaning became louder while her hips started to rock. The comforter slid down from them as he came up and bent over her, and then his lips found a breast, and latched onto it. He nibbled, and she felt his teeth on her nipple while the tips of his canines grazed the surrounding flesh. She loved the feeling, she realized, the outrageousness of him not being human excited her.

Outside, Lily came, and Cassandra moaned in anticipation as the finger slipped out of her slick opening, and Bashuk moved on top of her. She spread wide, and pulled her legs up and back until she could reach behind her knees. "Your slave is ready for you, Sir," she moaned, as she supported her legs with her hands, presenting herself submissively. He didn't reply, just placed the fat head of his huge cock between her labia, and moved it up and down her slit a couple of times, before positioning himself at her opening. Cassandra felt the seed from last night's fucking starting to drip down her butt-crack, and then he pushed inside, and made her whimper.

The stretching sensation was as strong as it had been the first time he took her in the great hall, some eight days ago. She felt her labia close a little behind the fat cockhead, only to be stretched further open again as the huge veined shaft followed. His girth was just enormous, and she wailed as he stretched her pussy to the limit, where pain and pleasure mixed, while she now felt the displaced semen gush down her butt-crack. He was gentle, she bit her lower lip as he pushed ever deeper inside her. "Almost there," he whispered, just before she felt his large balls touch her spread cheeks, and his coarse pubic hair tickle her shaven mons.

A last thrust, and he was all the way inside her once more. His hips stopped moving, and his face lowered towards hers, until his lips caressed her forehead, pecked her nose, and then found their way to her own. He kissed her lightly, and she returned the kiss while her sheath adapted to the huge cock stretching it, and pleasure started to spread through her abdomen like wildfire. "Don't worry," he said, after lifting his lips from hers again, "I know you're still a little sore from last night, so I'm going to be really gentle this time."

With that she felt his hands slip beneath her back, and then up towards her neck. The huge warlord cradled her head, and his thick fingers gently rubbed her cheeks, and the rims of her ears, and then he started fucking her, slowly. He took her as promised, and she had this sweet and long orgasm, which intensified as he came too, and pumped a fresh load of orc semen deep inside her human belly.

***

Cassandra lay snuggled up against her master for a while, basking in post-orgasmic bliss, until Denora came in, and a new day truly started. Bashuk took her to the bathroom, where they found Yasso and Lily, and half the pack, in the huge tub already. The pack-girls already present didn't seem disturbed by Yasso's presence, and neither did the others when they arrived not much later. The atmosphere was relaxed, with all the usual playfulness and banter. Her attention was mainly on Lily though, who would be leaving Bromodin with her new master soon no doubt. To her reassurance the girl gave off all the right signs, was clearly at ease with Yasso, even seemed happy.

Once everyone was clean once more they toweled off and got dressed, and then they headed for the living room to have breakfast, as usual. Once their leader, and his guest, had sat down, and the two prizes had hopped onto the laps of their masters, the rest of the pack took a seat too. During bathing the girls had still accompanied, and washed, the male they had spent the night with, but now they joined the company of their favorite male once more, all except for Syldan that was. Once Yakha had sat down at his usual spot Syldan took a seat a couple of chairs away from him. It resulted in some surprised faces, but the pack quickly adapted, with Polly and Kasho taking a seat between her and Yakha, and no one making any remarks about it.

Yasso, unintentionally no doubt, then drew everyone's attention away from the awkward situation, by declaring he wouldn't be leaving for Windagon immediately, because he wanted to have a quick look at Bromodin's tech-work secrets first. As he talked about the wonders of Bromodin's warm tap water, and lighting crystals, Cassandra discretely observed Yakha. On the surface he acted normally, but she had gotten used to orcish behavior enough by now to sense his unhappiness with the situation. There was trouble in paradise, and she would have to address the matter as fast as possible, because matters like these had a habit of worsening quickly, and because the mating ceremony was only a day away.

Cassandra switched her attention to Syldan, who was acting normally too, quite happy even, too happy actually. She wants him, she thought, but she can't simply submit to him. Her attention moved back to the orc in question, But Yakha hasn't a clue... You'll have to enlighten him, and there's still some time. Until then it would be best to keep the both of them away from each other though, she decided, to prevent Syldan from being able to drive the wedge even deeper. She looked up at her master, and once he had locked eyes with her she glanced at Yakha rather pointedly, before looking up at him again.

Bashuk frowned, and then he smiled softly, and ruffled her hair. "I'll show you around Bromodin myself, after breakfast," the huge warlord told his guest at the first lull in the conversation. He then gestured at Bolar and Yakha, "The two of you will accompany us; we'll go light." Both of them nodded, and Cassandra concentrated on feeding her master again, who had once more proven rather perceptive. Next to her Lily was feeding Yasso, already quite adept at it. The big orc was caressing his prize while he ate, clearly as pleased with her as she obviously was with him. Bashuk's prize smiled as she remembered waking to Lily's sweet moaning earlier that morning.

After breakfast she followed her master into the bedchamber, and helped him change. Once he was all geared up he moved to the wardrobe and checked out her former shoe collection. She watched him, feeling both anxious and excited. Anxious because it probably meant she would have to accompany him outside the keep once more, and excited because she was going to be allowed foot-wear for it apparently. He picked a pair of simple low sandals, in a warm ochre color, a pair she had once chosen for walking through the garden during summer. He studied them close up, bent their soles a couple of times, and checked the small silver clasps, and then he handed them to her.

She took them from his hands gingerly. "Put these on," he said, "these are, from now on, what you're required to wear whenever we go outside of the keep." Cassandra had never thought a gift so small could make her feel as happy as she now felt. She hugged the sandals against her chest, while looking up at her master. Bashuk ruffled her hair, "I should have given you something to protect your feet earlier, before we visited the stables. That was an oversight on my behalf..." He didn't say he was sorry, of course, but he didn't need to anyway, because his expression said it for him. She smiled, and then she squatted down and put on the sandals one by one.

Once ready she stood, and turned around as her master gestured her to do so. There had been way sexier sandals in her collection, with long laces wrapping up around the calves, but Bashuk had gone for this low and much more utilitarian pair, protecting the toes, and made for running and for long walks. He looked pleased with his choice, as was she, and then her mood sobered as she remembered why she was allowed sandals. Her master chuckled, and ruffled her hair, "Don't worry, looks don't hurt..."

Easy for you to say, she thought, you're not going to be paraded around half naked.

The Tour

They returned to the living room, where they found Yasso had donned his huge axe, and was both ready and eager to go. Bashuk looked at Lily, and addressed his guest. "Is she coming with us?" Yasso frowned, and then he shook his head, making Lily sigh in relief Cassandra noticed, so she wasn't the only one who hated getting paraded around half-naked.

Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers
1...345678