Casus Belli Ch. 14: The Flower and the Axe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers

Their guest was clearly in turmoil. Lily looked up at him demurely, biting her lower lip, her blue eyes large and gleaming wetly, and then she melted into him and hugged him.

Yasso swallowed, and his expression softened. He hugged the petite girl back, "It's okay, I'll take you as mine, I'm going to take care of you, everything is going to be okay."

Yes! Cassandra thought, while snuggling up against her master even closer.

The doors to the private hallway opened, and Denora came in, and moved to the dining table. "Dinner will be served in five minutes...," she started announcing, and then she stopped as she took in the faces around the table.

"Don't worry," Bashuk reacted with a chuckle, "your chicks are all safe, the newest addition included."

***

Dinner indeed arrived not much later, and turned out to be poached salmon with pasta in a creamy mushroom sauce. They had just started eating when Durgat lifted his fork, and carefully studied the still fairly intact mushroom speared on its tines. "I'm not familiar with this type of mushroom," he said after a moment, "are they local?'

"I think so," Polly answered, "because Lorasian cuisine uses other kinds."

"More important," Bolar chimed in, "can you smoke them?"

"There won't be any smoking of mushrooms as long as I'm the boss," Bashuk reacted with a grin, making the other males chuckle.

"You can smoke mushrooms?" Vala asked, sounding surprised.

"Yes," Durgat answered, "some kinds produce strong hallucinogenic effects. They can make you act really crazy too, and they can be very bad for your health to boot, which is why their use is frowned upon."

"Black orcs use them in most of their rituals," Kurgan added, "which might explain their general aggression and stupidity."

"They're much better to be eaten," Durgat said between chewing, "especially if they taste as nice as these do..."

Cassandra watched Lily sharing food with Yasso while the males discussed how nice the dish tasted, and while she shared food with Bashuk herself. Next to Lily, to her amusement, Leavy was feeding Kurgan, indulging in her 'prize' fantasy. Lily had relaxed again, and was clearly already bonding with her new master. Cassandra put the utensils down for a moment, and gave her master a big hug. "Thank you," she whispered softly. Bashuk smiled, and then he opened his mouth suggestively, and she quickly resumed her duties. As she fed the both of them she became aware of his cock twitching beneath her naked butt. "Yes," she said softly, while rubbing her pussy against the hump in his trousers, "I'm going to be really grateful in bed too..."

After dinner they retreated to the couches, with the girls following once they had cleared the table, except for Denora and Polly, who served the others beer and wine first. "Permission to speak," Yasso chuckled, and as she looked towards where he was sitting she noticed the huge foam mustache on Lily's beaming face.

"That tastes nice!" the girl exclaimed, "I never had beer before...."

There was some chuckling at her enthusiasm. "So..., when are you going to claim her?" Bashuk asked Yasso.

The big chieftain shrugged, "A prize is normally claimed in front of the tribe, and usually during the surrender ceremony, if there is one, or during the victory celebration. As far as I know we didn't address the issue of redistributing prizes when we changed the general rules about acquiring pack-girls and pack-mates..."

Kurgan shook his head, "No, we didn't, so I think you should go by the general rules for acquiring females."

"Yes," Yasso said, "my thoughts exactly... But I don't have a pack to claim her in front of anymore." Lily leaned into him, hugged him, and Yasso reacted by caressing her raven black hair.

Bashuk gestured at his assembled pack, "Feel free to use us as a surrogate..."

Yasso smiled, Lily blushed, and so did the pack-girls. The visiting chieftain gestured at the mattresses still decorating the floor at the center of the couches, "I take it your human harem is used to this kind of entertainment?"

The huge Warlord chuckled, "We acquired six pack-girls in one day fairly recently, which required some ingenuity, and we expect a multiple claiming of pack-mates in the near future, which is why the mattresses are still here."

The pack-girls blushed even more fiercely, and Yasso lifted Lily's chin, until he could lock eyes with the girl. "You're familiar with the procedure I assume?" The pretty girl nodded, looking a little anxious, while biting her lower lip. He gently rubbed her cheek with his thumb, "Get up and remove my boots for me."

***

Lily slipped from his lap, knelt down next to his feet, and started loosening the laces of his soft leather boots. Cassandra watched her remove Yasso's footwear, and then the big chieftain got up and moved to the center of the mattresses, where he turned around to where Lily was now undressing. Once fully naked the girl shuffled after him on top of the mattresses, facing him, and taking up the position of the pleasure slave. She spread her knees wide, displaying her wet gleaming cunt, and pushed her chest out, presenting her pert breasts to the best of her ability. Her femininity was breathtaking, Cassandra concluded, and going by the fast growing bulge in the front of his breeches Yasso agreed.

The petite girl was looking at his crotch too, then cocked her head to the side, and smiled softly, "I take it you like what you see, Sir?"

The big chieftain chuckled, "I certainly do..., you may approach girl..." Lily shuffled towards him, resumed position in front of him, and undid the front flap of his tan colored breeches. The big brownish-green cock burst free, and the girl caught it expertly. He was pretty hard already, and Cassandra felt herself blush as she took in the thick pole that had plowed her slave cunt only hours before, and the balls that had filled her belly with semen. Lily pulled back on the shaft, bearing the fat glans, and then she opened wide and took him inside.

Cassandra looked up at her master, blushing, and he chuckled softly in response. "Did it feel good, when he fucked you, pleasure slave?" She swallowed, and then she nodded. "Which hole did he use?" he asked next, loud enough for all to hear.

"He took my cunt," she answered, "and I came when he pumped his semen inside me, or half of it at least".

"Now I wonder where that other half went..." Kurgan's voice sounded nearby. Leavy was on his lap, and looked up at him guiltily, blushing fiercely. The big orc ruffled her hair, and then he kissed her on top of her nose. "I told you it was okay," he then said, and the platinum blonde moaned loudly as she melted into him. On top of the mattresses Lily was busy fellating Yasso, and the chieftain's cock grew even bigger as she did. After a minute or so his hand came down on top of her head, and he gently pushed her back, making himself slip out from between her clinging pink lips.

Yasso had a nice cock, long and fat, with the protruding veins wrapped around it showing how hard it was. He let go of the girl's raven black hair, and moved behind her, his cock swaying, and dripping saliva. Lily's breathing became anxious as he knelt behind her, and his hands reached out to her and gently caressed her sides. "Easy," he said, "there's nothing to be afraid of." The girl calmed a little, and his hands moved around her, and caressed her small breasts. "You have really cute tits," he half whispered, as he rubbed her hardening pink nipples, the brownish-green of his big fingers contrasting starkly with her smooth fair skin.

Lily's eyes closed, and then she moaned softly, and when she did, one of Yasso's hands left her breast and moved down and behind her. The girl's back arched, and she watched a thick finger appear between her spread glistening wet labia from behind. He rubbed her clit, and Lily moaned loudly as her hips started to rock slowly. The finger drew back a little, and then disappeared inside her slave cunt. "Ooh, that's a tight hole," Yasso said, "It's even tighter than the ones I had before dinner. I wonder if it too will be able to accept all of me up to my balls..." Cassandra moaned softly, as did Leavy, as she remembered Yasso's thick cock stretching her.

The girl's wetness became audible, and her voice sounded heated, "I'm ready for you Sir, ready to be claimed."

The finger retreated, and after a slight push against her back Lily dropped down on her elbows, lifted her butt, and arched her back invitingly. Still her face turned anxious as Yasso placed his fat cockhead against her opening. He placed his hands on her hips, holding her loosely, and then he pushed inside of her. She mewled as he stretched her open, as he slowly impaled her, until his fat balls were pressing against her clit. The girl let out a lusty moan, and Kurgan chuckled loudly, "Hey, you're supposed to take her roughly!"

Yasso looked up at him, "I'll claim my prize as it pleases me...," he caressed Lily's butt, "and this lovely girl has already seen enough 'rough' recently." With that he pulled halfway out, and then went slowly all the way inside again, making the petite girl moan with pleasure. "This is how it's going to be from now on," he told the girl he was claiming. He pulled almost all the way out, his entire cock dripping with her juices, and when he pushed fully inside again, and ground his balls against her clit, Lily came. He kept grinding against her, and once she had come down again he resumed fucking her.

His prize started fucking him back, and as their rhythm increased it became unclear who was fucking who. Lily came again, wailing with pleasure, and once she had come down again their tempo further increased, until they were rutting like animals. Cassandra felt hot under her collar as she watched the two, and then Lily came once more, and Yasso slid his hands beneath her chest and lifted her off the mattress, pulled her close against him, holding her by her breasts. Juices were flowing freely from her now exposed pussy, welling up past the pink inner labia stretched around the base of his thick brownish-green shaft, and then the huge scrotum contracted. Yasso roared as he pumped his semen deep inside his squirming prize.

Lily came long and hard while her master filled her pussy, until his seed started to join the girl juice leaking out of her. Cassandra wondered where it all came from, as Yasso had already produced a huge load only hours before. The pair came down slowly, and Yasso buried his face inside the nape of his prize's neck, making her moan once more. This time the tone was different, the sound of a thoroughly satisfied woman, and she wriggled in his arms until she had managed to turn herself around and wrap her arms and legs around him. His softening cock slipped out of her in the process, and semen followed, dripping all over his cock and balls, and from there down on his upper thighs.

He held her tightly against him, and as Cassandra's eyes drifted away from the couple, because that was what they obviously had just become, she noticed the half dozen heated girl faces gazing towards Yasso and Lily from the surrounding couches.

***

Denora and Leavy escorted Yasso and his prize to the bathroom, to return once they had readied the bath for them. More beer and wine got served, and the girls all expressed their happiness concerning Bashuk's choice for a new master for Lily. "I knew they would be a great fit, and they were both in desperate need of each other," Bashuk reacted to the compliments, "but I was afraid Yasso wouldn't bite, and Lily would shut down as a result."

Yakha chuckled softly, "The moment she looked up at him with those big wet blue eyes he was done for..."

"Blue eyes huh...," Syldan reacted, leaning back from him.

"Yeah," Yakha responded, "he was lucky, had they been amber colored he would have succumbed totally and turned into nothing but her mindless slave..."

A round of laughing followed, and Syldan snuggled up against her favorite male once more. "You ass-kisser...," she said.

"I'm actually more of a pussy-licker," he grinned, "I thought you knew that..., little cock-sucker." Syldan blushed. "I can't wait for you to submit to me," Yakha continued, the tips of his fingers caressing the caramel colored skin of her face, "to deflower you, and make you mine."

Syldan leaned back again, and then she shuffled away from him a little. "Who say's I'll submit to you," she then said, her eyes fiery, "that still remains to be seen."

Yakha looked dumbstruck. Uh oh, Cassandra thought, guessing what was about to happen, but unable to intervene.

"I happen to be Batul's tonight," Syldan said, "and who knows, maybe he proves more male than you are, maybe I won't be able to restrain myself with him, maybe it'll be his cock deflowering me, on both sides if it pleases him."

Yakha didn't get angry, his expression just saddened. Shut up Syldan! Cassandra thought.

"I actually watched him deflower a guest-hole already, and he seemed quite proficient at it," the raven haired beauty continued, "the thought..." Yakha got up rather suddenly, and then he simply left, with a pained expression on his face.

Syldan's mouth had stayed open as she stopped speaking, and now it snapped shut. Cassandra observed her stealthily, the doors to the private hallway closed rather loudly, and she felt relief as the girl's expression showed regret. It lasted for only a second though, and then determination returned with a vengeance. Oh shit, she thought, realizing the proud warrior in Syldan had taken over.

"Well," Denora's voice sounded softly, and as Cassandra shifted her gaze she saw her looking up at Batul next to her, "should I be worried?"

The scarred orc looked down at her smiling, "About me deflowering another pack-girl? Or about me desiring someone else for a mate? The first one is up to Syldan, about the second one you don't have to worry." He leaned a little down, and kissed his favorite pack-girl, who responded enthusiastically.

Syldan got up rather brusquely, "I need to visit the bathroom," she said, before leaving the living room in turn.

A short uncomfortable silence fell, until Bolar broke it. He told a rather dirty joke, about an orcish girl and an ogre, which made the males laugh out loud, while the girls were all stifling a laugh. "Shame on you," Denora reprimanded him, with a wink. They chatted a little, and some ten minutes later Yasso returned, with Lily in tow. Their guest sat down, and Lily hopped onto his lap, looking happy.

"What kind of sleeping arrangements did you make for me?" Yasso asked his host, once Lily had snuggled up against him.

Bashuk shrugged, "You arrived rather unexpectedly...," and looked towards Denora, who frowned, and then gestured at the mattresses in front of her.

"I could arrange for some cushions and a comforter," the auburn haired beauty said, "or I could arrange for a guestroom to be readied, there are some available just outside the private quarters. Your choice..."

Yasso smiled, "A couple of cushions and a comforter sounds perfect to me..."

"Okay," Denora reacted with a smile, "in that case everything's to hand, and it spares me a trip to the servant's quarters."

***

It took the better part of an hour for Syldan to return, by which time conviviality had returned too, but Yakha hadn't. Cassandra watched her check the faces gathered on the couches as she approached them, watched her expression waver as she established Yakha was still missing, before her stoic face returned. She knew what troubled her friend, or at least she thought she knew. She needed a male to defeat her physically, she wasn't capable of just submitting to one, like the other girls were. Yakha clearly hadn't gotten that, and now Syldan had hurt him, and if he hadn't left when he did she would probably have hurt him even more, which was probably why he left in the first place, because Yakha was far from dumb.

Syldan sat down stiffly, at the spot she had vacated earlier, next to Leavy, and the platinum blonde leaned into her and hugged her. Cassandra felt worried, and moaned softly as Bashuk pulled her against him, and started caressing her hair. Her master was quite adept at giving her affection when she was in need of it. Syldan visibly loosened up, and half an hour later, when Bolar was telling yet another joke, about the stupidity of black orcs this time, which the males all found rather amusing, Leavy got up and excused herself. When she returned maybe fifteen minutes later, from her bathroom visit, she walked over to where Cassandra was snuggled up against her master.

Bashuk's pleasure slave looked up and smiled at the platinum blonde as she approached, and then the girl bend over towards her and whispered inside her ear. "He's in the training room, practicing. He's upset by Syldan publicly questioning his maleness." Cassandra sighed softly. "Don't worry, I'm going to take good care of him tonight." The girl straightened, and returned to her spot, while her former Kangess realized tonight was the last night of the first round of pack-bonding, and that it was Leavy's turn with Yakha. Bashuk ruffled her hair, and as she looked up at her master he winked at her before pulling her close against him once more.

Another hour passed in good spirits, and then Bashuk called an end to it. "We have a guest who has a long trip ahead of him in the morning," he said, "so let's go to bed, to ensure he can have a good night's rest." There was some chuckling, and there were some male remarks about the first night with one's pleasure slave, which made Lily blush. Denora got up, Polly joined her, and a couple of minutes later they returned from the storage room with a large comforter and two cushions, which they turned into a make-shift bed on the mattresses. The pack then wished their guest a good night's rest, accompanied by a lot of suggestive male winking, before retreating to the girls' bedrooms.

Once they had all left Bashuk got up, making his prize slip from his lap, and wished his guest a good night's rest too. He then swept Cassandra off her feet, and cradled her against his chest. "My apologies in advance," he said to Yasso with a grin, "for any screaming that might disturb your sleep."

Yasso chuckled, ruffled Lily's hair, "I take that as an excuse to cause some screaming too." The petite girl, who was leaning against her new master, whimpered softly. "Don't worry little one," he told her, "it'll be the kind of screaming you like..."

***

Bashuk carried his prize into the bedchamber, and dropped her down onto her feet next to the bed. "Well," he then said, I seem to remember being promised something..." He rubbed his massive chin, "So what does 'really grateful in bed' get me exactly..."

Cassandra blushed, while thinking frantically. After a moment she bit her lower lip, and gestured at the mirror wall hiding the wardrobe, "I could wear something sexy for you..." He nodded his approval, and she moved over to the wardrobe and opened the door of the underwear compartment. "Do you have preferences?" she asked, taking in the contents.

He moved behind her, and then he pointed at the only set she really didn't want to wear for him, the one that had been a gift from Brando. "I think that black one would make you look really naughty..." She thought she had managed to hide her reaction, but as she reached out to pick the set up an arm closed around her from behind. "No, on second thoughts, that white one is even better." He almost pulled it off, but there was this barely noticeable dissonant in his voice that betrayed him. She hid her relief, or at least tried to, and picked up the white set instead. He let go of her, and as she turned around he was already moving towards the bed.

Banbeck
Banbeck
276 Followers
123456...8