All Comments on 'Casus Belli Ch. 15: To Mate or Not to Mate'

by Banbeck

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 months ago

Excellent! Welcome back, never apologize for OBE, Overtaken By Events. We all know life happens and we’re grateful for whatever you provide. That being said, Dang, that was a great chapter and a good length, too. Very satisfying! Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I particularly enjoy the comparisons between the various cultures and the diversity of the resulting responses.

BanbeckBanbeckabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi nthusiastic, thanks for the compliment :)

This chapter being a little late had more to do with the previous one being a little early... ;)

I don't like taking the beaten pad, so I wanted the orcs to be different, and not everything in this story is as it may seem at first glance either...

You'll see... ;)

And thanks for commenting, it's appreciated :)

Daedalus98Daedalus98about 1 month ago

Best chapter yet. For the last month I've literally been checking every single day for a new chapter.

Just loved everything about the saddles and the gangbangs. Just every single part of Cassy's embarassment and nudity.

But why no dildo saddles? Every story needs dildo saddles.

Also would love it if you added some humans being allowed to touch and fuck Cassy as well. I think it would hammer the fact home that she is a pleasure slave.

Again, would love if you added Cassy going out more. Love your descriptions about how she gets embarrassed about being naked.

Even though it pains us readers, i think its ok to take your time. You cant rush art. I myself am going through a rough patch and havent been able to write anything in a while. But I'll be hoping for the next chapter as soon as possible.

BanbeckBanbeckabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi Daedalus98,

You're probably going to like the next chapter then, because an outing to the city, and a little sightseeing tour, are part of it...

And you're right, you can't hurry writing, but I'll keep doing my best to get a chapter out every two months on average.

Thanks for commenting, it's appreciated :)

ProxyBlackProxyBlack18 days ago

Two days of binging, and it's time to wait for the next chapter...

A great story,great world building, and some really interesting characters - excellent work, Sir Author, and long may it continue 😁

BanbeckBanbeck17 days agoAuthor

Hi ProxyBlack, thanks for the praise, and also for commenting.

Chapter 16 is nearly there, so you won't have to wait for long 😉

BanbeckBanbeck17 days agoAuthor

I just submitted chapter 16 for publication on Lit (04/22/2024 04:10 GMT+1)

It should be up in a day or two.

Happy reading... 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBanbeck@Banbeck
I love to read and write, and not just Erotica, also SciFi and Fantasy. Where it comes to erotic stories I’m generally all about heterosexual romance. Some reluctance, non-consent, or light bdsm may be involved, but not necessarily. In the end, however, there will be a happy ...