Cat Comes Home

Story Info
Daughter and Daddy get reacquainted.
814 words
3.32
43.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my daughter Cat turned five, her mother divorced me and the two of them moved to France, ostensibly to further my wife's career as a highly successful lingerie model.

In protest I barely spoke a word to either of them, until recently when i learned Cat's mother had plans to move to Denmark with her new boyfriend.

To my delight, when Cat turned 18 she became the third wheel in her mother's affair and given her age and maturity made up her own mind to move home to the US and spend the summer with me.

I'd retired last year at 50. My father recently passed away and left me with a beach house that hadn't been occupied in years and needed my attention.

When Cat literally dropped herself at my doorstep, I was surprised by her appearance. Her ragamuffin look was nothing like I would have expected from someone living a life of the daughter of an international lingerie model.

"Hi Daddy," was about all Cat had to say as she brushed by me, threw her bags in the corner and flopped onto the corner leather sofa. She instinctively located the best corner of the beach house, with the sun setting over the ocean through the floor to ceiling windows.

That's my spot, I thought with a twinge of jealousy. Only a cat of the most feline persuasion would have the audacity to pull such a move without a second thought.

"Would you care for some thing to eat?" I said.

"Only if you have yogurt and sprinkle granola on top Daddy."

"OK sweetie, coming right up."

When I returned from the kitchen, Cat had her bare feet up on the coffee table, tissue between each toe, and a bottle of nail polish in her hand. Her feet were big, tan and sexy, leaving no doubt in my mind she must have some familiarity with the expansive beaches in the south of France.

The bands and beads on her right ankle added to her European allure, and I wondered if she had taken up some of the other familiar French proclivities which came with the topless beach wear.

It was difficult for me to come to any conclusion at the moment, given the shabby state of her shredded jean shorts and baggy shirt.

That said, if Cat had inherited anything from her mother, then a real knock-out must be hiding under it all, I thought to myself.

"What do you think Daddy, do you like the color? I think it compliments my eyes."

"I'll agree with you there," I said. "I've never seen a woman who didn't look good with toe nail polish."

When Cat finished with her toes, she moved on to her hands, which were also surprisingly large. "Cat's a big girl, just like her mother," I thought.

I've always had a thing for big women. I'm 6 foot and I've never gone with a woman who didn't at least match up with me there. My guess was that even at the young age of 18, Cat could be a real handful just like her mother, and the only thing short about her was the shag of blond hair and the bangs over her eyes.

"Maybe we can take a walk into town later. It's been foggy a lot this summer, and the weather seems to have kept the tourists away."

"I'd love that. If were going out for a drink down by the water, then I'd better change. You want me to use n the downstairs bedroom and bath?" Cat asked.

"Yes, that's all yours," I said. "There's a shower, but no bath tub. If that suits you, we'll have to share the tub upstairs."

"Daddy you're going to regret that offer I think, because I have to soak every so often. It helps keep my skin soft and moist. And any way, how else can I shave my legs?"

With that, I left Cat to her own devices and took a moment to open my mail.

I was surprised to see that a stack of catalogs had already arrived for Cat. Many of which were probably the result of her mother's line of work. I took a closer look at the catalogs with scantily clad lingerie models. The models were big and beautiful, and some took the black leather domination theme and look to a much higher level then I thought possible.

I could hear Cat moving about between the bedroom and bath. The tap tap of her shoes brought a smile to my face and I couldn't hide the look of surprise when Cat walked out from her room. The former waif of a girl had transformed herself into a woman indeed.

"What do you think Daddy? It's really humid here and my clothes feel like they've melted to my skin. Even my shoes feel tight."