All Comments on 'Cat Scratch Fever Pt. 03'

by ErosinaScarlett

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
1hotmama7061hotmama706almost 6 years ago
OMG THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!

All I can say is that u have me completely and utterly hooked on this series!! This is truly a uniquely brilliant and fantastically creative spin on this genre of story!! U have me waiting (endlessly it seems, lol) for the next part to be written and I've NEVER had an author affect me so tremendously other than E. L. James (the masterful Fifty shades of Gray trilogy author) and I most definitely think that speaks volumes about your spectacular talent. I can visualize your story like I'm watching the best and hottest movie ever! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hurry as fast as u can with more of this completely intoxicating and hypnotic story! I know genius such as yours can't be rushed and that u of course have a busy life aside from your writing but I'm begging u to do it for one of your biggest and most loyal fans! ME! LOL..Thank u so much for all of your many wonderful and magnificent stories so far. BUT THIS ONE COULD MAKE U THE HOTTEST AUTHOR SINCE E. L. JAMES OR ZANE!!

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

I am so glad your friends talked you into turning this story into a series!!! You have joined my rank of favorite authors--which puts you in very good company. Now on to part 4...

sweetone66

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous