Cat Scratch Fever Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What kind of fantasies... hhhmmmmm," Daunte licked his lips, entranced by Jadyn working his cock. His eyes clamped shut, his mouth open. His shaft became slick from the pre-cum and Jadyn's saliva as she occasionally would take him into her mouth never fully fitting it inside, each time relaxing her throat a little to accommodate more of him. Her mouth was so warm and wet with delicious suction. Daunte wondered if her pussy was the same.

"We would be in the stock room and you would be between my thighs," Jadyn breathed, her chest tightened, her heart beat against her breastbone. "Licking me, tasting me. Me grinding against your tongue, fucking your face then me licking my juices off your mouth and chin."

"What else?" Daunte's muscles tensed as a wave of white heat flashed through him.

"You pressing me against the wall," Jadyn kissed his head with a lingering suck, tasting more of his seed. "Taking this monster cock and fucking me from behind then coming all over my plump round ass. You would cover my mouth because my screams were becoming too loud but it just feels so good."

Jadyn took more of him into her mouth. Daunte's abs clenched, his balls tingled with the need to release as she sank another inch between her lips his head hitting the back of her throat. She moaned around his cock, making her tongue massage the soft vein and he had to force himself not to slam his shaft into her mouth.

Jadyn sucked hard and long. Then when he felt her tongue slightly dig into his slit Daunte couldn't hold it back any longer. He had to come. He bucked his hips as he came, flooding his seed into Jadyn's hot sweet mouth. A bit of his cream came streaming from the corner of her mouth. Licking her cum-coated lips, she moved herself up between his legs, her breasts dragged against his stomach then his chest.

Her maple brown hair became a curtain encompassing them both in this erotic moment. She kissed him and Daunte licked his cum out of her mouth. He tasted her cherry lip balm, cloves and his salty sweet cum on her tongue. His taste mixed with hers made an extraordinary flavor. He wanted to taste more of her.

"Sit on my face," he said. "Let me taste that sweet little pussy."

"What's the magic word?" Jadyn's pupils were fathomless, filled with desire.

"Please," Daunte pleaded huskily.

Jadyn flashed him a dirty seductive smile and rose up turning herself around presenting the jaguar with her glistening pink lips with downy curls. He admired the beauty of her red puffy lips, dripping with her arousal, her red berry ripe for suckling. He laid his tongue against her sweet silky folds. Jadyn moaned deep in her throat.

Jadyn began to slowly rock her hips against Daunte's tongue. Sometimes his tongue would bump against her pulsating clit making happy little shocks course between her thighs and up her body. She played and squeezed her breast as the sensations built, tendrils of heat coiling around her limbs making her shake.

His tongue pressed into her as he licked a slow, deep line up her opening over and over again. The tip of his tongue found her ripe red berry and encircled it, pressing against it until he had Jadyn riding his face, crying out for him. Suddenly she heard a ripping sound and the groan of iron.

Jadyn looked behind to see Daunte breaking through his bonds, ruining his one good tie and bending the iron of his bed somewhat. She felt his strong hands spread her cheeks, digging his tongue deeper into her tight wet passage making her squeal. She tried to move but Daunte had her in a vise-like grip. She almost fell over from the force of

Daunte's passion that flooded her body so hotly.

The human waitress trembled, taking Daunte's still hard pulsing organ in her hand she started rubbing up and down, coming to the base then twisting up. She felt his hungry growl of pleasure rumble against her soft petals being sucked and nibbled raw. Jadyn jumped feeling Daunte wrap his lips around her bundle of nerves and slowly suck.

Jadyn's cries grew louder, her pussy spasmed approaching her climax. She luxuriated in the sweet sensation, her body wracked with shivers she let go of Daunte, bracing herself on the mattress that groaned almost as loudly as she.

Daunte tasted Jadyn's cum as it gushed into his eager mouth. She tasted so delicious. He lapped at her folds like a hungry cat at a bowl of sweet cream. A sinful heat wove through his blood, kissing the young woman's folds that trembled and drizzled with her cream.

"I might owe you a new bed post," Jadyn weakly sighed. "And a new tie." She had trouble dragging in her next breath, recovering from her intense implosion.

"I have a way you can make it up to me," Daunte helped turn Jadyn around, poising her over his hard fat cock that reached for her. Jadyn wriggled out of Daunte's grasp to his chagrin. "Still playing hard to get?"

Jadyn reached over, her breasts tantalizingly close to her lover's wanton mouth, "You keep condoms in your night stand, yes?"

Daunte reluctantly released Jadyn as she pulled the drawer open and took out a condom wrapper that languished there.

"I haven't been taking my birth control since...," Jadyn's green eyes grew dark with lust. Daunte lifted his head, taking a perky nipple into his mouth and giving it a nibble. Jadyn loved the feeling of his rough tongue against her sensitive nub. She bit her lip feeling the

tiny shocks surge right to her throbbing clit.

Jadyn moved down Daunte's body with a lustful glint in her sultry green eyes. She ripped the condom wrapper then placed the rubber in her mouth. She bent over and with expert movement, Jadyn eased the rubber wrap over Daunte's fat, throbbing sex. He felt the softness of her lips over his head then down over his crown. Her tongue lightly teased him until he felt the back of her throat.

Jadyn came back up, sucking the whole way, the flat of her tongue against his now rubbered shaft.

"I had no idea you were such a dirty girl," Daunte grinned.

A seductive dirty grin played upon her lips as she climbed back up the jaguar's hot, muscled body. Jadyn leaned over, inhaling Daunte's erotic, virile fragrance that made her go hot and slick between her thighs again, her arousal dripping down her leg.

Daunte couldn't stand it any longer yet he wanted to savor this moment. He took his shaft and taunted it between her sopping lips. Jadyn's eyes fluttered closed, biting her lip that made Daunte groan. She slowly eased herself down, her mouth open in a silent scream as the thick stalk sheathed itself within her.

She pulled a melting groan from Daunte's lips. This man had been the subject of her carnal obsessions for practically a year and now Jadyn was actually here. Her original plan dissolved into the raw lust that took over her whole body. Daunte guided the curve of her hips up and down, back and forth as a wave of sexual energy sparked between them.

Daunte uttered a guttural sound of animal gratification. The silky heat between Jadyn's thighs captured him. His erection filled her, stripping everything from her leaving only her need for him. Jadyn took his hands guiding him to her breasts that jumped with her thrust.

His damp skin shined with the gleam of perspiration. His virile masculine scent overpowered her. Jadyn felt sweat bead along her lower back as her body grew hotter, passion scorching her blood. Her pussy molded around his length, it stroked her insides like a brand in a forge. She had sex before but this was incredible, dirty, beautiful bliss. Daunte sat up, his face wedging between the furrow of her luscious mounds, his hands massaging them.

Daunte licked the sweat from the buoyant orbs, her nipples diamond hard as he pinched and rolled the nubs with his expert fingers. Jadyn's clit rubbed against him increasing her fire. She tangled her fingers in his damp hair as the pressure built. Her sweet pants in his ear, Daunte dug his fingers into the softness of her hips angling her back so he could stroke along her g-spot.

Jadyn's head thrashed back with the pulse of ecstasy, her cries of passion growing louder. Her nails dug into Daunte's shoulders moaning his name. Her sounds of pleasure urged Daunte on, feeding his animal hunger. The male sounds he made were feral, brutish in his heat. Sparks flew inside them both like fireworks on the 4th of July.

He pressed Jadyn down on the mattress, her hips lifted up while her upper back rested on the sheets. Jadyn could feel Daunte's ball sack slap against her ass as he increased his speed. The jaguar's balls were filled with more cum and hurt with the weight. His murmurs of passion turned into grunts of lust. He moved hard and fast, jackhammering towards a climax while Jadyn massaged her clit to join him.

In a final thrust, Daunte came in a voracious roar drowning out Jadyn's own salacious whimpers. Her walls clamped around his throbbing member, shivers of ecstasy raking through their bodies in one big wave. Daunte collapsed forward, still hard and pulsating within Jadyn who wrapped herself around him, her tongue wet against his damp skin.

She tasted the salt of his sweat and the water from his shower, the subtle spice of his bronzed skin. She felt his heart beat rapidly against her breasts that squished against his heaving chest. Jadyn's hand strayed past the borders of his damp jeans as she felt his cum leak from her quivering pussy.

Daunte's ragged breath in her ear, Jadyn caressed the marbled cheek, "You could bounce a quarter off this thing."

She felt Daunte's body tremble with laughter. His lips teased her earlobe, "How can such dirty thoughts be in such a small body?"

Jadyn playfully bit into his shoulder, hard enough to leave an imprint of her teeth, "I'm not THAT small."

"Though she is little she is fierce," Daunte pressed a sizzling kiss along the sweat damp column of her throat.

Daunte slipped out her yet still he was at half mast, taking off the used condom and tossing it into the small trash can. Jadyn draped her tired body across Daunte's sexy hard muscles. A hum of satisfaction slipped from her lips as her knee rubbed against his scrotum and still pulsating organ.

Dawn streamed into the room as the couple lay entwined in a sordid embrace. The thrum of lust was quiet in Jadyn's body. Thoughts of Rafael melted away like sugar in the rain. It was only when Daunte moved to go to the bathroom did she have clarity again. But how to approach the subject?

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Rafael took a bat and with incredible strength smashed it against the hood of his car.

"Don't take your frustration out on the car," Felix shook his head. It was such a nice car. It had belonged to Salvatore, Rafael's father. Rafael raked his fingers through his short black hair, scratching his nape while his nostrils flared. His face could frighten a hardened marine.

"You knew this would happen, Cuz," Felix propped his feet up on box in the garage of their family house. "No one can resist The Heat for long."

"It's because Jadyn's infected with The Heat that she ran to Daunte," Rafael fumed. His heart beat rapidly, his jaw set thinking about Jadyn in Daunte's muscular, brutish arms. He imagined the big cat pulverizing Jadyn's tight pussy turning it black and blue. "Daunte's cousin owns a garage."

Felix watched his cousin, his shoulder rising and falling quickly then slowing down as the tiger took deep calming breaths.

"All this for a human waitress," Felix shrugged in disbelief.

"This is vengeance for what his father did to mine!"

"Sure," Felix rolled his bronze eyes, rubbing his cleft chin he yawned. "So what's the plan with the cousin's garage? Burning it down with all of them in it?"

"You'll see," Rafael smirked cryptically.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 5...

12