All Comments on 'Cat Scratch Fever'

by ShelbyDawn57

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
librertinlibrertin10 months ago

Better move this one to Sci-fi&fantasy, it was amazing and funny plus it will not attract the trans-fets (they will be disappointed). Obviously I have found my match on happy-end-suckers-list and thinking of asking her to start a whole new proposition to hallmark channel to create a new niche for sex bender romance! Who knows? jokes aside I like you writing stye and if I ever write a T&Cd story I would ask you to edit! Keep improving and I wait for the new adventure of the horny quartet in space, will they gather more allies that will be needed for the Trellis Coup?

4Leather4Leather10 months ago

Nice little bit over the top. Enjoyed it.

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD5810 months ago

Shelby I love your writing. Your stories always brighten my day. I love the characters and the stories. I've grown to love them so much the sex is just a side dish to the main course. Thank you. I hope you can keep this up as long as I can read them. LOL.

Hugs & Kisses

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent as usual!

curricdcurricd10 months ago

Great story. It was magically romantic!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Shelby:

We’ve chatted before and I identify as TG. I just wish this whole story could happen to me!

Hugs, Zoey

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Usually 'guy becomes girl/sissy/xdresser and suddenly likes guys after liking girls all his life' annoys me more than it probably should. This time... don't know why... made perfect sense. Please keep up the great work you're always a pleasure to read.

Jayleigh_AuraJayleigh_Aura10 months ago

Surprise surprise. Just as I expected, another great story from one of my favorite authors! Keep up the great work!

CaseyjoCaseyjo10 months ago

I am a transgender woman and I can relate to this so very much. Not the period part of course, but every thing else. Transitioning from a male to female is very difficult and more expensive than many realize. Yet it is so worth it. What I have experienced is so fantastic and beautiful. I could never go back.

Please keep up the good work. Your writing is so enjoyable and addictive I could read 1000 pages and still be clamoring for more.

CatDaddyoCatDaddyo10 months ago

You can not go wrong with having a cat in a story, LOL. As always, this was a pleasure to read. Purr... purr... purr...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Shelby - you are a wonderful story teller and I always read your stories. You have a wonderful gift and thank you for sharing it with all of us. This story is another good one that I didn't quite see coming. Keep up the excellent work!

DaymosDaymos10 months ago

A very nice story. The sudden jumping trough scenes was a bit disorienting, could use a line or two indicating that the scene changed. But overall a good read. Wouldn't mind a sequel :) Can't wait for your next story. Keep up the good work.

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazard9 months ago

Definitely not your normal fare, but I liked it! Magical transformation without the hassle of HRT or GCS, what a dream, right? /sigh Girls like us get happy endings too, Shelby. And as much as I liked this tale, Mary Janes, The Hundred Year Storm, and When Lightning Strikes are my faves. As always, thanks for sharing your talent. I adore your work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a wonderful story. Sweet even, with a pitch perfect ending. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShelbyDawn57@ShelbyDawn57
Authors Notes: Lots going on right now. Wanted to give everyone a big heads up. The authors got together and challenged each other to write stories in exactly 750 words. Never one to back down from a fight, I wrote and submitted six. They span several categories; 2 Sci-Fi/Fa...