All Comments on 'Catch and Release Ch. 02'

by darcysweet

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'm disappointed with this chapter...

...only because it's not longer. One quibble--there are a few places where punctuation would clarify your meaning; for instance: "But you already are. Aren't you Miss Hawthorne?" It took a moment to realize that he wasn't asking whether she was Miss Hawthorne. But this is indeed a quibble. Keep 'em coming! (If you'll pardon the overworked expression.)

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 14 years ago
hot

I'm loving it, go for it, cheers

MagnoliaSMagnoliaSalmost 14 years ago
*jump*

Please... I don't know, if I want to slap or to kiss you...

Sweetie... More, okay?

And... thanks for this erotic story! The characters are - in all of your storys - round and alive. (Is "round" and "alive" right? My english is not very well.) I adore your style. Keep going, sweetie! (Please!)

PacoFearPacoFearalmost 14 years ago
Bwahahahahaha

"Cock sucking fugue" is a definite gem. Good god but you've got a gift for the naughty, Darce!

-PF

darcysweetdarcysweetalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Be still my beating heart...

Is that a PacoFear I see before me? My very favorite rat bastard reading my mmf story?

Welcome to the dark side honey, I hope to see you here again real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i keep checking back for the next chapter!

seriously, come one already. i'm in love with these characters! you are a brilliant writer. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wonderful!!

I am really enjoying your story! You were right when you said that this wasn't just porn. You write a fascinating, intriguing story intertwined with the right amount of sexual escapades. I am also fascinated as I think you either live in the same town as me, or know the place that I live in (not to mention the university where I attended!) it adds another dimension to it for me imagining this taking place right here ;)

sopharoonessopharoonesalmost 10 years ago
where is the rest, please?

i dont even know if you will receive this, but im hopeful simply coz i only came across this story now, 2014, and it was written in 2010!!! that makes me worried ill never read the rest :(

Sophia_Sophia_about 7 years ago

Please write the next chapter!!

And more action between grace and Jules please, forget drew, don't like him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous