All Comments on 'Catch-up Sex'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice ,,, loved the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I normally don't read stories more than two to three pages long unless they start off very interesting. I must say your story was great all the way through! I really liked it very much.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story and the writing. But I just can’t understand the motivation of the wife. Thanks

Nasty56Nasty56about 2 years ago

The story requires a proper ending, nothing really about the gf true motivation and where do they go from there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

Well written.

Lots of sex. But the sex lacks details. Instead of saying they made out for a half an hour, lacked the details of what they did. And how he reacted. And how she reacted.

Four stars.

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 2 years ago

Decent story but the whole "I want you to sleep with other women" doesn't sit right.

Journey2CenterOfMindJourney2CenterOfMindabout 2 years ago

This was a good read but the use of acronyms really throws it off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice, not my normal cup of tea, recommended. 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Different type of story but I liked the ending. 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what's the catch?

Djmac1031Djmac1031about 2 years ago

Overall I enjoyed it. I see some complaining about the lack of details in the sex scenes but I don't think this was about all that so much as the situations themselves and how, while he enjoyed the other women, he still loved Abby.

Minor nitpick: could have used one last sex scene with him and Abby after her revelation and showing us how this brought them even closer. Maybe add more details on that scene.

5/5 though. Well done.

DenaliFXDenaliFXabout 2 years ago

EXCELLENT! I think that every couple should go through this type of discussion. Their sexual mismatch is a danger for their future. Hell - most LW stories are about this mismatch. Isn't is good to take it on in the beginning - or the warm up phase before it is all locked in with marriage and kids?

In this century with multiple methods of birth control and sexual freedom, the situation here is very common. My wife had more than 30 lovers and many different relationships and I had 5 in total, 3 high school type car groppings and one 20 year college, missionary-sexless one.

My second wife has missed having a better lover as I was chicken - unable to perceive of what was available and needed. I needed Abby's lesson. How do you teach your husband that he needs to dream bigger? to tie you down? etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gee whiz, who could’ve seen that ending coming??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the third, or is it the fourth, story of yours that I have read, and I have really enjoyed each one. You write extremely well; I don't believe that I have caught you out with any glaring grammatical or spelling errors (which really makes a change and completes my enjoyment of your stories). By the way I guessed who the third trist was going to be, but it didn't detract from the story at all. Just got to read the rest now.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

Good story well developed and interesting. I think I’ve read the set up before but I still find your approach was a feel good moment.

Thanks.

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

Kinda saw that coming. Not one of your better ones. Good not great.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 1 year ago

MUCH better detailed writing than your Swedish

attempt.

Since Suzanne and Gwen are now free?

Give them my contact info, please? :+)))

Happyfun1Happyfun1about 1 year ago

Love your stories, awessome

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reminiscent of the premise in one chapter in The Proper Rules For Strip Poker: Have sex now with other people so the guy won't stray later on. The primary difference here is the one-on-one situations versus group setting.

Your stories are interesting and enjoyable. 5 stars.

DessertmanDessertman6 months ago

As I have had 4 longterm relationships each lasting over 10 years and 4 one offs and I am 84 and she is 63 we had no problem in agreeing after only 6 weeks from meeting that we wanted no-one else ever again. That was 3 years ago and we are now even more convinced that is still the case.

chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

Not sure what this was all about. Abby sounds as if she was looking to get a better sex life with her lover by having some other women train him and expand his horizons. Would have been better if we had been given information as to why Abby chose these particular women. She certainly created a potential cheating situation in the future when her lover decides he needs some variety in his sex life.

DrizdartDrizdartabout 1 month ago

Nice to read the story and see ALL of the key things -- hot sex, interesting personalities, a quick turn of expectations (with the female more experienced), a well-developed twist in the story, and a denoument of "true love" and commitment.

I wonder what would happen if you worked those sorts of elements into a story with the genders flipped -- trying to maintain the emotional elements, staying away from "my friend wants to fuck you," and winding up with a solid relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...