Catching My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite having emptied his nuts into Cora's cavernous cunt, Rob was overcome by the sensation of being sucked off by his mother and couldn't hold back, jetting spurt after spurt of freshly made cum into her welcoming mouth.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he cried, as his knees buckled and he fell to the floor, pulling his still spewing prick from between Sharon's lips.

"Whatever for?" asked his mother after swallowing her son's seed. Something Dave, her husband, considered disgusting.

"For cumming in your mouth like that without even asking," Rob all but sobbed.

"Don't you think I'd have pulled off if I hadn't wanted you to do that?" replied his mother. "Though you did go off quite quick, all things considered. Was that because I'm your mother?"

"I-I don't know. I mean, you do look hotter than anyone I've ever been with."

"Why, thank you, Rob. It's so good to hear those words, especially given how long it's been since anyone's said something like that."

"Why is it you look so different?" he asked, aware his mother couldn't have transformed herself in the short time between finding out about him and Cora and his coming home.

"Serendipity, I guess. Your father's car wouldn't start and so he took mine. I couldn't face catching all those buses, so I booked the day off and decided to pamper myself. A part of me hoped your father might notice, but he can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned. I think I'd much rather be the recipient of your appreciation, if you know what I mean."

If Rob wasn't sure quite what his mother meant, his cock certainly did. It had started to rise back to hardness from just looking at his mother's still kneeling body as she explained how her new look had transpired.

Reaching up, he placed his hands on her hips then planted a kiss on her lower belly before licking his way up to his mother's belly button.

Sharon squirmed in delight as her son tongued the deep dimple, then, before he could continue on up to her breasts, she placed her hands on his head and encouraged him lower.

Rob, who loved sucking cunt, let his lips slide back down his mother's skin until they reached the top of her knickers, the scent of her arousal getting stronger by the minute.

Having her son's face this close to her hungry cunt made Sharon gasp. Would Rob really go down on her? Something Dave had done only once or twice in all their married life, and he'd never got her to orgasm with just his mouth.

When Rob moved his lips onto the fabric that covered her mound his mother shuddered in delight. Taking that as a cue to go further, he started to kiss the puffy flesh of her cunt lips through the silky fabric.

Sharon could feel her son's breath as it penetrated the thin barrier of her knickers, cooling the heat that rose from her pussy. Then, just as the sensation began to wash over her, she felt his hands ease her knickers down, exposing her cunt to his gaze.

Rob, still holding the sides of his mother's knickers, stared in awe at the finely trimmed bush which framed the smooth flesh of her pussy and from which protruded delicate pink labia. Unaware this was part of his mother's makeover, he wondered how his father could ignore this vision of womanhood that was so breathtaking he wanted to weep.

"Are you disappointed?" asked Sharon, afraid the sight of his mother's cunt had somehow repulsed him.

"You're beautiful," replied Rob, his voice a whisper of reverence.

He didn't see his mother blush as she fought the urge to kiss him for giving her back the confidence in her body she had lost.

Sharon got to her feet and let the knickers drop to her ankles. "Please take them off."

As his mother raised each leg, Rob took a hold of her stocking covered calves and eased the knickers clear. He then pressed them to his lips to taste a sample of what awaited him at the source.

"Are you sucking on my knickers?" his mother asked, her eyes wide at the pure filth of her son's actions.

"Would you rather I sucked on your pussy?" he offered, pretty sure of her answer.

"Could you suck my pussy until I orgasmed?"

"Is there any other way?"

Sharon bit her lip to stop from revealing his father's best efforts had always fallen short, then straddled her son's body and lowered her cunt to his lips.

Still not believing his luck, Rob ran his hands over her stockinged legs, grabbed hold of a bare ass much tighter than Cora's, and took up the challenge of getting his mother to cum.

As Rob's tongue pushed its way through her pussy lips, Sharon closed her eyes and shuddered. Was this really happening? Did she just grant her son's mouth access to her most private of places?

When Rob's lips found her clit, all Sharon's doubts disappeared and in just a few minutes her body was climbing to a crescendo like no other.

'No, not yet,' screamed his mother's mind as the orgasm she thought might never come surged through her.

Grabbing his head, Sharon rode her son's lips and tongue through her climax, adding wave after wave and coating Rob's face in a bucket of her cum as he fought to keep pace with his mother's wanton demands.

"Oh, fuck, I can't stop, I can't stop," cried Sharon as she burnt through years worth of pent up frustration.

Rob, despite his time with the cock hungry Cora, couldn't believe just how lustful his mother had become, and with her own son.

Even after she had taken her fill, Sharon continued to fuck her son's face as if there would never be another time. And in truth, there never would be another like the first, though she had no doubt it wouldn't be their last.

With her heart on the point of exploding, and her bra covered breasts heaving as she gulped down lungfuls of air, Sharon collapsed onto the floor right next to her son.

They lay there for several minutes with only the sound of heavy breathing to punctuate the silence.

"I think you can fuck me now," said Sharon when the throbbing in her cunt had calmed to a gentle buzz.

Sharon watched with delight as Rob stood and stripped naked, his rigid pole bouncing with every movement. When he offered a hand to help his mother to her feet, she pulled him back down to the floor.

"My legs aren't going to let me move from this spot," she explained. "So you'll have to do me right here, you can start with a kiss."

Rob paused.

"What's wrong?" asked Sharon.

"Kissing was something we never did," he explained.

"Do you love, Cora?"

"No."

"Do you love your mother?"

"Yes, and not just because..."

Sharon cut Rob's words short with a finger. "Yes, was sufficient. Now, kiss your mother and let me taste my juices from your lips. Then take that fat cock of yours and fuck me."

Rob, his cock as hard as ever it had been, rolled onto his side and regarded his mother's body. Looking at the perfectly groomed cunt she was offering, he thought he might kiss his way up her body, but realised his mother's juices would get rubbed from his lips. So instead he let his hand take the journey, starting with a point just above her pussy.

When Sharon felt a hand on her mound she thought her son was about to finger fuck her. But then, with the lightest of touches, he caressed his way over the soft pouch of her belly. As he reached the underside of her bra, Sharon arched her back and undid the clasp, then pulled it from her arms and flung it across the room. Now released from their binding, her d-cup size breasts flattened themselves onto her chest.

Eager to get another feel of his mother's tits, Rob cupped the soft flesh back into a mound and took the nipple between the tips of his thumb and forefinger, twisting it to bullet hardness.

Not wanting to leave the other unattended, his mother copied his action and for a few minutes they both played with her breasts.

Despite the pleasure she was getting, Sharon reached down with her free hand, found her son's hard cock and gave it a squeeze. "Kissing and fucking," she reminded.

Rob, not letting go of the breast, bent over and pressed his cum covered lips to his mother's.

Sharon sucked her son's tongue into her mouth and savoured the taste of her own cum like a gourmet meal. Having cleaned his mouth of pussy juice she then licked it from his face and chin before returning to his lips.

Rob, still frenching his mother, got between her thighs and let her guide the tip of his cock to her slick entrance. He already knew her pussy wasn't the gaping maw of Cora's, but he didn't expect the vice like grip of his mother's cunt walls as he eased himself in.

Sharon broke off the kiss. "Oh, God, that's a snug fit," she gasped.

Rob paused his penetration. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Fuck, no," replied his mother. "Just go slow until you bottom out, then give me a moment to get used to how thick you are."

"Okay," he replied, before continuing to sink into her depths.

"Oof," cried Sharon when their groins met and the thicker base of her son's cock pushed between her overstretched cunt lips.

Rob held steady and returned to the kissing. A minute or so later he felt the walls of his mother's cunt begin to pulse on his cock. With the smallest of movements he started to fuck in time to the pulses, each stroke getting longer as Sharon's vagina stretched to accommodate the more than welcome intrusion.

Despite having their mouths locked. Sharon couldn't help but smile when they reached the point where her son was stabbing the full length of his cock deep into her cunt.

Having both orgasmed multiple times, even if one of Rob's was with Cora, allowed for a fuck session that had them simmer on the edge of cumming for the longest time. In the end, it was his mother's tightness that pushed Rob over the edge. A tightness he'd not expected from someone who had given birth, but then Sharon's pussy had gone unattended for such a long time, and slim female fingers were no match for the girth of his cock.

On feeling her son's cock start to pump, Sharon's cunt clamped hard around his shaft and her entire body went into spasm with the biggest climax she'd ever experienced.

Close to exhaustion, they remained coupled as involuntary shudders and shakes ran their course.

"Any chance we might make it to the bed, next time?" Rob asked when he at last found his breath.

"There's no way I'm letting you fuck me in my marriage bed," replied Sharon, with a breathless giggle.

"The couch then?" he asked.

"Nor there."

"Dining room table?"

There was a pause. "Maybe. It's sturdy enough."

"So, the floor and the dining room table. Anywhere else?"

"There is one place I'm willing to let you fuck me that you haven't yet mentioned."

'She can't possibly mean in her ass,' thought Rob, who wasn't about to jeopardise what they had by suggesting that.

"Your bedroom," his mother clarified. "But only if there's clean sheets on the bed and I don't have to step across piles of discarded clothing."

"Have you been in my bedroom?" asked Rob, knowing right now it wouldn't pass muster.

Sharon laughed. "If I hadn't, the stack of laundry would be up to the ceiling and the sheets on your bed would have rotted away."

"Hmm? I guess I just got handed a bunch of chores," he mused.

"Not at all," replied Sharon. "If you wish to keep that room of yours looking like a pigsty, I'll continue to keep it in check."

"So just the floor and the table," replied Rob in a tease, knowing full well the next time his mother saw his room, right before he fucked her on his bed, it was going to look immaculate.

"Of course, it takes a long while for me to get so horny I'm willing to be fucked on a hard surface," replied Sharon.

In order that he might go tidy his room, then fuck his mother again, Rob went to climb off, but Sharon held onto his ass to keep his semi-softened cock inside her, and looked her son in the eye.

"As much as I'd like for us to continue to fuck, we have things to discuss before your father gets back. First, you need to get cleaned up and get dressed. Your father knows you had no classes this afternoon, but you never get changed so make sure to wear exactly what you had on this morning. He also thinks I went to work today, and we're not going to tell him I didn't. If we're to turn this into a regular thing, and not get caught, we have to make certain no one has cause to suspect. I don't want you fawning over me. There'll be no additional hugging or touching and we won't be exchanging knowing glances. If I see anything which hints at what we've done then so might your father, and that can't happen."

His mother's speech came with a consequence neither had anticipated. It had given Rob's cock the chance to recover, and finding itself still sheathed within the warm folds of a thoroughly fucked pussy, it started to swell.

"Rob!" exclaimed Sharon as she felt her insides begin to stretch.

"Sorry, Mum," he apologised. "But I guess a part of me didn't hear you say we were done for the day."

"Well we are, so please stop that," demanded his mother.

Despite what she'd said, Sharon's hips started to fuck against her son's growing erection and soon she was pulling on his ass and rolling her legs high to get him ever deeper.

"Oh, yes, fuck your mother," she cried.

Between thrusts, Rob positioned his mother's stockinged legs over his shoulders. The support they gave allowed him to take hold of her tits, which filled his hands and then some, the nipples standing proud in demand of attention.

Each time he twisted a nipple it sent a shockwave of electricity straight to her pussy, which was being penetrated so deeply by her son's cock she could feel the head bang against the entrance to her womb.

It was all too much and Sharon's body convulsed in one continuous orgasm as her son fucked her like there was no tomorrow.

When he came for the umpteenth time Rob's legs went numb. Something he'd only ever experienced at the end of a marathon wank session.

Spent, Rob rolled from his mother's folded up body to wait for sanity to return. Except Sharon wasn't done and had one more desire to fulfill. Cleaning their mingled juices from his cock.

When his mother took his super sensitive cock back into her mouth and tongued the head, Rob had to fight the urge to push her off. Instead, he scrunched his eyes against the pain of raw ecstasy and let her carry on until she was satisfied no remnants of their coupling remained.

"There," said Sharon as she pulled away from her son's still semi-hard cock. "I've got most of you clean, now go and take care of the rest."

Rob staggered to his shaky legs and looked down at his mother. Naked, except for her stockings and garter belt, she lay spread eagle on the floor, her expression the picture of bliss.

"Do you need a hand up?" he asked.

"No, I'm fine, or will be. Don't you have to study?"

"A bit."

"Then get to it. I'll not let all this affect your grades, and we need to keep your father sweet. You know what he's like."

Accepting her words, Rob gathered his clothes and padded to the bathroom on the landing. Reluctant to wash all traces of his mother from his body, he passed on a shower and just gave his face and hands a clean before getting dressed. When he exited the bathroom he noticed his mother's door was shut, so he went to his room to both start the clean-up and catch up on his books before his father came home.

Around an hour later there was a tap on Rob's bedroom door. He put down the book he was reading and, in his usual fashion, opened the door just enough to see who was there without letting them see in. His mother had toned down her makeup to an everyday level and was dressed in the clothes she'd had on at breakfast.

"Still ashamed of your room I see," said Sharon with a hint of disappointment.

"Not at all," replied Rob, who let the door swing wide to reveal it was as neat and tidy as the guest room just along the landing.

"Dare I look under the bed?" asked his mother.

"You never mentioned under the bed," he replied in the hope she wouldn't.

Sharon strode past her son for a closer inspection.

"No clothes on the floor and clean sheets on the bed," he said, repeating his mother's demands.

"I won't mind if you've slept in the sheets. Just change them after we've been together in here," his mother clarified.

Rob could see the sense of that but it gave him mixed emotions. Either he'd only get to fuck his mother in the bed once in a while, or he'd be changing the sheets several times a week.

"One more thing," said Sharon as she stepped back towards the door. "Does your father ever come in here?"

"Sometimes he just walks in when I'm studying."

"Then keep it looking like you live here, just not so messy it takes an hour to get straight."

"Okay, is there anything else."

Sharon looked at her watch, it was four-thirty-two. "Yes. I've just got home, having caught an earlier bus to avoid the rush-hour crush and you got home before me. When your father gets here, he'll be more interested in what's going on with his car. I'll just give the garage a call and see what they have to say. Oh, and one last thing."

"What's that, Mum?" asked Rob, expecting at least a brief make-out session, if not another fuck.

"Today never happened."

Rob's face filled with grief at the thought his mother had changed her mind and was ending their incestuous relationship.

"No, no," cried Sharon on seeing her son's crestfallen expression. "Today happened, and will again, but you must put it out of your mind the rest of the time, especially when your father is home. What I'm saying is, we have to behave as before at all times. As for when we can cut loose, that has to be arranged. When we're you next due to see Cora?"

"Thursday, the whole afternoon," replied Rob with an emphasis on the word, whole.

Sharon raised one perfectly shaped eyebrow. "I guess I could take a half day," she said, adding to herself, 'If only to guarantee that whore doesn't get the chance to change her son's mind.'

"I finish at twelve," added Rob.

"And I'll be here around one. So don't get any ideas about slipping in a sly visit with our local slag."

"Trust me, Mum. I'm done with Cora."

"Any other mature females I should know about?"

"There is professor Cox," Rob replied. "There's a rumour going around campus that she likes her surname."

"I don't understand?"

"Professor Cox, likes cocks," he explained.

"And does she?" Sharon asked.

"I don't know. I guess it's just a joke among the students."

"Well, if it's true, you make sure yours isn't one of them."

"I promise."

"Good. Now, I must ring the garage."

Rob watched his mother's ass sway as she walked down the landing, then ducked back into his room when she turned at the stairs.

Sharon smiled to herself as she caught the shadow of her son in the corner of her eye. She had a feeling he'd been looking at her ass and just hoped his father didn't catch him.

...

Sharon was preparing dinner when Dave arrived home. He tossed her keys onto the counter.

"Your car needed a new alternator but it was covered by the warrantee," she told him.

"I know, I've picked it up. Your car is parked at the garage. Get Rob to drop you there in the morning."

"Couldn't they have brought yours back," she asked.

"Probably, but then I'd be stuck waiting for them to turn up."

'Though it's okay to inconvenience your wife,' seethed Sharon under her breath before turning back to peeling the potatoes.

"Have you done something to your hair?" asked Dave, having noticed a change in his wife's appearance.

"No, not especially," she replied without turning around. Adding to herself, 'Except for the hair between my legs, but then, as you never go there, you won't find that out.'

Over dinner, Sharon had to force herself not to look Rob in the eye as her son squirmed with the agony of trying to act natural.