Catching My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Play any sports today?" asked his father.

"Some," he replied, counting sex as a sport.

"Have you picked up an injury? Because you keep wriggling in your chair. And make sure to take a good shower afterwards. You smell quite ripe from here and you shouldn't subject your poor mother to your sweat covered body."

Sharon had to stifle a giggle. Despite having taken a shower after sending her son to do the same, she hadn't noticed he'd skimped on the process. Probably because, despite having tidied up, Rob's room still smelled like that of a typical college boy.

"I am a bit stiff," Rob confessed, aware his mother's mere presence had pumped air into his cock.

"Then be careful not to overdo it. I'd much rather you got your grades up than pick up a sports injury. A bad one can stay with you for life."

"I'm keeping on top of everything," he replied, this time catching his mother's eye.

Sharon flared her eyes at him as a warning, then continued to eat.

As soon as dinner was over, Dave took himself to the sitting room and his favourite chair. Rob stayed behind to help clean up.

"You can cut out all the innuendoes," hissed Sharon as her son handed over a dirty plate.

"What innuendoes?" he asked, his face a picture of innocence.

"I am a bit stiff; I'm keeping on top," his mother reiterated.

"But that was all true. I'm ahead with my studies and, after this afternoon, other parts of my body are stiff. Quite frankly, I'm surprised your not suffering yourself."

"For your information, I am. But do you know what helps with that? A good shower." Sharon leaned in and gave her son a sniff. "Your father is right, you are a bit ripe. Go take a shower now, before he gets to complain again."

As soon as Rob left the room, Sharon rubbed at her pussy through her skirt. It wasn't the smell of sport on her son's body, but the unmistakable odour of raw sex. It was just a good job her husband couldn't tell the difference.

...

"Sleep well," asked his mother, as they got into Rob's car the next morning for the trip to the garage.

"For the most part," he replied.

"Do anything else?"

"I did have to rub one out in the shower you made me take, then again this morning, but I've kept the bed sheets clean."

Sharon chuckled at the effort Rob was making to keep his mother sweet. "Well, you've got two more sleeps to go before Thursday. Can you manage that?"

"I'll manage," he agreed, hiding his disappointment that nothing more was going to happen before then.

On the drive to the garage, the conversation remained typical of that of an everyday mother and son. When they pulled up next to her car, Sharon leaned over and thanked her son for the lift with a peck on his cheek. Only the firm squeeze she gave his cock revealed there was more to their relationship.

As Rob drove away, Sharon hoped her actions didn't leave her son with a day's long erection, forcing him to find out if the rumours about Professor Cox were true.

...

Later that morning, Sharon gave Cora a ring.

"High, Sharon. How are you?" asked Cora.

"Oh, you know, same old same old," Sharon replied, keeping in character with her former downbeat self.

"That husband of yours still not doing the business?"

"Don't go there," sighed Sharon.

"I've told you before, come out with me. There's plenty of guys willing to pick up the slack."

"I'm not divorced, like you, and Dave's good to us in other ways."

"Suit yourself. Now, why did you call?"

"Can we change next Saturday's lunch date to this Thursday?"

"What time Thursday? I've got plans that afternoon."

"Noon be okay?" asked Sharon, well aware Cora's plans concerned her son and his cock.

"Yes, I can just manage that, but we'll have to keep it short."

"Suits me," agreed Sharon, in the knowledge she would be the one fucking Rob that day and all the days that followed. "I'd better go now, the boss is on the prowl."

Sharon put down the phone. She'd half expected Cora to decline lunch on Thursday, but then figured the woman was getting a kick out of spending time with the mother before fucking the son and Sharon intended to have fun with that.

...

That evening, Sharon got home a good hour before Dave to find her son in his room, nose in his books.

"Sorry for teasing your cock this morning," she apologised. "But I couldn't help myself."

"You could not help yourself some more," offered Rob with a pat on his bed.

Sharon bit her lip. There wasn't time for a proper fuck session, but the thought of an illicit quicky sent a tingle to her clit.

"Take off your trousers and lay on the bed," she told Rob, hoisting up her skirt to slide down her knickers.

By the time her son had stripped to the waist and got on the bed his cock was fully erect.

"Well that's saved some time," observed Sharon.

Knowing her pussy had been leaking all the way home, she threw the damp knickers for her son to savour, then straddled his hips and fed the head of his cock into her wet cunt.

Sharon had hoped to impale herself in one go but she hadn't yet got used to Rob's girth and it took a minute or two before there was enough of her son's cock inside her to start fucking.

They set off slow, letting passion build to where Rob's bed added a series of creaks and groans in time to their coupling. Concerned Dave might come home early and hear the unmistakable cacophony, Sharon fucked her son all the faster, getting him to come inside her before she herself had orgasmed.

"Sorry, Mum," he apologised as his spurting subsided.

"Don't worry, son, I'm almost there. Would you mind sucking my clit to push me over the edge?"

Sharon wasn't sure if Rob was up for eating his mother's spunk filled cunt, but this wasn't the first time he'd tasted his own cum, and not just from his fingers. So when they swapped places and Sharon lay back with her skirt bunched about her waist, her son dived in and soon had his mother bucking in delight as her body was wracked by the kind of orgasm she could only have dreamt about two days ago.

"Enough, enough," cried Sharon, as her son focused on his mother's sensitive clit.

As much as he wanted to continue, Rob lifted his face from her pussy and kissed his mother on the mouth, sharing the mixture he'd sucked from her cunt.

Soon they were frenching like teenagers and it was only the pending arrival of her husband that forced Sharon to call a halt.

"Get what's left off your face and wash that cock," she commanded, her still exposed cunt undercutting the authority in her voice.

After Rob had left for the bathroom, Sharon got to her feet and brushed flat her skirt. Back in her bedroom she entered the en-suite to tidy her hair in the mirror. "Well, girl. That wasn't supposed to happen."

"I know," said her reflection. "I thought the plan was to give Rob a blowjob to relieve the pressure you'd left him with this morning."

"It was, but I just couldn't help myself."

"You're going to have to be more careful if you don't want Dave finding out his son is fucking his wife."

"I know, I know," replied the real Sharon.

"By the way," said mirror Sharon. "Just where are your knickers?"

"Oh, God, still in Rob's room."

Leaving her reflection to worry about what mirror Dave might have to say on finding his wife's knickers on his son's bed, Sharon took off to retrieve her own.

Rob had not long got back from cleaning up when his mother burst in, her eyes flying all over the place.

"Where are they? she hissed.

"Where's what?" asked Rob.

"My, my knickers. The ones I was wearing when I came in here."

"Oh, those," he replied, pulling them from under his pillow.

Sharon snatched them from his grasp and went to leave, then stopped and turned around. "What did you mean, Oh, those?"

A sheepish grimace grew over Rob's face as he reached further under the pillow and pulled out the pair she'd had on yesterday.

They too got snatched from his hand, then Sharon gave them a close inspection.

"Did you use these to jack off?"

"Yes, but I didn't cum in them."

Sharon went to hand the knickers back, then changed her mind and gave Rob the fresher pair, adding, "I won't mind if you cum in them. In fact, I'd quite like it. But if your father finds out you're on your own. Understand?"

"Want me to put them in the bottom of the laundry basket?"

"That would be acceptable. In fact, put them both there," his mother replied, handing the second pair back.

Rob took the knickers and Sharon waited until he'd stuffed them back under his pillow before leaving the room. She had wanted to ask if he'd ever before used her knickers for wanking, but was content to assume that he had and she'd never found out.

...

The following morning, Sharon was grateful she was the last to leave for work and as soon as Dave's car left the drive, she headed for the bathroom and emptied the laundry basket all over the floor. A quick search soon turned up her used knickers and Sharon retreated to her son's room, a pair in each hand.

Lying on Rob's bed, she gave both a close examination. The fresher pair had dry cum on them, but the older pair were still sticky with her son's seed. He must have wanked into one last night and the other this morning.

Having yet to put any on, Sharon pulled on the ones with the fresh cum then massaged it into her cunt and rubbed at her clit. At the same time she put the others to her nose and savoured the fragrance of her son's dried cum from where it had soaked into the gusset of her used knickers. In seconds she was cumming and cumming until her cunt juice had soaked through the fabric enough to wet her fingers.

Once she'd calmed down, Sharon cleaned herself up, put on a fresh pair and put the laundry in the washer, including the used knickers. Rob would have to wait until she came home from work to replenish his stock.

...

Come the end of the day, Dave got home before Sharon. It put paid to any shenanigans between mother and son and acted as a warning they needed to take more care with their illicit behaviour.

Even so, Sharon, under the guise of a visit to the bathroom, slipped off her knickers and left them under Rob's pillow. However, there was a midweek match on the TV that both father and son were keen to watch, which left Sharon unable to tell Rob what she'd done. At one point, she stood in her husband's blind spot and flashed her son her bare pussy, but Rob was watching the game and Dave turned his head, almost catching her.

In the end, frustrated in more ways than one, Sharon went upstairs and put her knickers back on. Later, she'd leave them in the laundry basket where she knew Rob would find them.

...

The next morning, a smile formed on Sharon's face when she found last night's knickers had vanished in the night. 'Only a few hours to go,' she told herself, looking forward to again having her son's chunky cock stretch her tight cunt.

After breakfast, Sharon followed her son to his car when he left to go to college.

"Do me a favour, Rob," she asked him. "Park away from the house when you come home. That way, should Cora come looking, she'll think you're not in."

"That's okay for today, Mum. But won't she wonder what happened for me to dump her? I'd hate to think she might get suspicious."

"Don't worry, I have it all in hand. Now do well on your test today."

"Thanks, Mum."

Sharon gave Rob a motherly hug followed by a motherly kiss on his cheek. He still felt his cock stiffen.

"What was that about?" asked Dave when his wife came back in.

"Rob's got that test today, I was wishing him good luck."

"It's hard work that'll get him through the test, not luck."

"Rob knows that," Sharon replied, biting her tongue from telling him hard work wasn't the be all and end all.

At lunchtime, Sharon kept Cora waiting almost twenty minutes. She had wanted to go for the full half-hour, but from her spot in the carpark she could see Cora was getting twitchy and was afraid she'd leave.

"Sorry I'm late, the boss cornered me as I was leaving the office," said Sharon as she sat down.

"Well, you're here now," replied Cora, who, having already ordered for both of them, signalled the waiter they were ready, then turned to face the mother of her lover and gave her a warm smile.

Sharon, knowing she had the upper hand over her son's seductress, had no problem returning a smile that was even warmer.

"I forgot to ask why you switched lunch to today," said Cora, picturing Rob's cock in her mouth while his mother was forced to watch on.

"I wanted to talk about Rob," she confessed.

"Rob?" asked Cora, pushing down the flush that threatened to engulf her face.

"Yes." replied Sharon, ignoring Cora's discomfort. "I think he's seeing someone for sex. An older woman."

Cora started to squirm. "An older woman! What makes you say that?"

"There are signs that he's seeing someone but he's keeping it secret. And I know it's not a girl his own age because he always tells me about them."

Cora's mouth fell wide. "Rob tells you what he gets up to with girls?"

Sharon laughed. "No, not that. He tells me their name, what they're like. I've even met one or two."

"Just how many girlfriends does Rob have?"

"Only one at a time, he's no lothario, well, not as far as I know."

Cora bit the bullet and asked the very question Sharon had been waiting for. "Do you know who it is?"

"My money's on someone at the university," replied Sharon. "He has mentioned a Professor Cox once or twice, which ordinarily shouldn't matter. But I looked her up on the website and she teaches microbiology, which is not a subject Rob takes."

"So not someone local?" asked Cora, who's emotions were all over the place.

"Local?" pondered Sharon, letting her eyes flash about as if thinking who was in the local area that Rob might fuck.

"This Professor Cox," said Cora in an effort to steer Sharon back to the university. "What's she like?"

"Oh, close to our age, maybe a few years younger."

Before Cora could clarify she'd meant the professor's looks, their lunch arrived.

"Oh, great, I'm starving," said Sharon, attacking the tuna jacket and salad, leaving Cora, who'd lost her appetite, to just toy with hers.

"What makes you think it's this Cox woman?" asked Cora, hoping Sharon might have got things wrong.

"Well, Rob stays on when he should be home. Take last night for instance. He always watches the football with his father, but the game was almost over by the time Rob came in and he wasn't the least bit sorry he'd missed it."

Cora frowned. She knew Rob loved his sports and she also knew he hadn't been with her. "That still doesn't point the finger at this professor woman."

"I know, but you should see her picture on the website. She's blond and stacked, just how Rob likes them."

Sharon wasn't worried if Cora sneaked a look at the website as Professor Cox truly was blond and stacked. Which was likely why horny male students had made up the joke about her surname rhyming with cocks.

"Not hungry?" asked Sharon, as if only now noticing Cora hadn't touched her food.

"Not really. So, what do you intend to do about this woman Rob's seeing?"

"Oh, I'm not bothered just yet. At least this way he's not going to get some careless teenager pregnant, and in two years time he'll be done with college, and that will be an end of things."

"So you're fine with Rob having sex with an older woman?"

A huge smile stretched across Sharon's face. "Now we've had this conversation, I think I am. Sorry Cora, must dash. Can you get these? I'll pay for us both next time."

Sharon grabbed her bag and was gone before Cora could object, then drove home and parked outside the house. She figured, if Cora did come looking for Rob, seeing her car there and not her son's would only reinforce the Professor Cox yarn she'd spun.

"I'm home," called Sharon as she came through the front door.

The downstairs was empty and the house, silent. Sharon, convinced Rob was waiting in his bedroom, slipped off her knickers and mounted the stairs. But when she opened his bedroom door, the image of her naked son, hard cock at the ready, vanished, leaving just his spotless room and well made bed.

"He'd better not be over that sluts house," said Sharon out loud.

"I'm not," Rob replied, having just come from the bathroom.

Sharon whirled on the spot to see her son in the doorway with only a towel around his waist.

"Have you just showered?" she asked, half believing the story she'd told Cora and worried Rob had needed to take one after fucking Professor Cox.

"No, but last time we kissed, I noticed my stubble made your mouth a bit red. So I left off shaving until now."

"So you could kiss me some more?" asked his mother, running a hand over the soft skin of her son's clean shaven chin.

Rob answered by taking her in his arms to plant a kiss on her lips. So happy was she to know how much he wanted to kiss her, it sent a tingle to her heart.

Sharon unwrapped the towel from her son's waist, grabbed hold of his beautiful cock and stroked the warm hard rod between her fingers. Taking her breasts in his hands, Rob teased her nipples and kissed his way down his mother's naked body. Without pausing, he sucked her cunt flesh into his mouth and tongued her clit.

With waves of pleasure coursing through her, Sharon placed her hands on the top of Rob's head and let him take his fill. As she felt her passions rise she pulled away. "Let me get on your bed and you can fuck me from behind," she offered.

Rob stood up and kissed his mother, both hands caressing the butt cheeks he'd soon be slamming his groin against. Sharon held Rob's mouth to hers and pulled their bodies together, the ridge of his hard cock trapped against her mound and the head poking her belly.

Sharon slipped free of his arms and crawled onto the bed. Pausing, she looked back over her shoulder to see Rob's eyes glued to her rear end.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

Despite all they'd done, her son blushed at being caught looking at his mother's ass. In part because his focus had been her rosebud.

"Baby want a closer look?" asked Sharon as she reached behind and pulled wide her ass cheeks, the lips of her pussy parting to reveal the pink inner flesh that glistened from where he'd already sucked on her clit.

Rob dropped to his knees and took in the sight his mother was so lewdly displaying. He added his hands to hers and pushed his face into the cleft. With his lips between the folds of her cunt and his nose against her perineum, he lapped at her copious nectar.

Sharon, her face pressed into the covers of Rob's bed, was in heaven and thought, if there was a positive to Cora's seduction of her son, it was the level of skill he'd developed in pleasuring a woman. A level which far exceeded any of her former lovers, who, like her husband, were more focused on satisfying their own needs.

With his chin dripping with a mixture of cum and saliva, Rob too thought he was in heaven and marveled at how lucky he was to have such a beautiful mother who was also his willing sex partner.

As Sharon's orgasm surged she started to hump her son's face. In response, Rob kept his head still, allowing the tip of his nose to slide across her rosebud.

Each time her puckered asshole came into view he thought it was winking at him. Then, when he realised his mother could feel her rear being stroked in that way, his cock started to spurt, dumping it's entire load onto the end of his bed.

Caught up with her own runaway orgasm, Sharon didn't realise Rob had cum until he launched a long earthy groan into her cunt. When her son's head dropped away, she rolled onto her back.

"We're you wanking while sucking me?" she asked her son, disappointed not to be the recipient of his seed.

"No. I had both hands on your ass, it just happened," Rob replied, his face a picture of embarrassment.